[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this good enough?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So, i've cut out all junk food and soda out of my diet and if i get a snack, it's either water or fruit, after dinner I go for a long run in the local forest.
My exercise is running and lifting whatever is heavy and a challenge.
Dis good enough?
>>
Fruit is full of sugar. Gotta cut that out too
>>
>>41735322
Food is full of calories. Gotta cut that out too.
>>
>>41735417
Yes
>>
>>41735417
Water is full of extra weight, gotta cut that out too
>>
your flesh is adding weight, gotta cut that out too
>>
Depends on your goals, m8. Figure out what you want and go from there.
>>
>>41735316
>eating fruits
Just eat large amounts of meat and other high protein foods and a minimal amount of veggies.

Most nutrients can be taken care from multivitamin gummies
>>
>>41735514
KEK
enjoy your dialysis in the future
>>
>>41735322
>>41735417
But he is right, there's a lot of "healthy" fruits that are full of sugar and empty calories protein wise. An apple for instance averages 100 calories, 18g sugar and 0.5g protein. They don't seem the best bet for overweight people trying to cut.
>>
>>41735651

health is a meme, forget about all that shit if you wanna make gains. just look at big lenny, dude doesnt give a fuck about health, is jacked as all hell, and doesnt look a day over 50
>>
>>41735514
Yeah, no, I'll just stick with eggs, meat for dinner, and fruit and veggies.
>>41735651
Is veggies ok?
>>
>>41735316
Instead of fruit have a protons shake.
It has the same cal as an apple
>>
>>41735939

fruit is okay as long as you don't eat all the fruit.

most vegetables are good at keeping you full and have more bioavailability for their vitamins than stupid fucking multis. for the most part unless you're eating a shitton of vegetables you shouldn't bother counting them
>>
>>41735783
>>41735651
>>41735514
dont listen to those cucks. People are different and genetic is playing the bigger role.
I eat under the week raw vegan doing IF 6/18.
Well im stronger then most of People here and look better, on top of that im in a Proton deficit!
Some other eat alot of meat, are in a Proton surplas and are weak, look bad, some other are in a Proton surplas and are making it.

Find it for yourself. im making very good expiriences with Raw vegan + Weekend eating what ever i want (1 time / day).

What ever diet you try, dont give up Training alot and Lifting heavy. Make your expiriences.

PS. dont eat industrial sugar and burnd/fritted oil.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.