[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of doctor should I see?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hbb meme lifting.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hbb meme lifting.webm
1MB, 640x360px
I have a shoulder issue that's kind of hard to describe. I guess it's kind of like my shoulder feels instable and slips out of place sometimes.

It doesn't cause me any pain but I want to get things checked out before I attempt any heavy pressing.

What type of doctor should I go to for something like this?
>>
>>41735084
You should see a physiotherapist that is fluent with shoulder issues or sports physiotherapy. Sometimes a simple rotator cuff strengthening program will fix beningn instability if that is the case, sometimes some scapular movement exercises are needed to ensure proper activation of the shoulder area muscles.
>>
>>41735122
Is that the type of thing that insurance usually covers?
>>
>>41735084
Also an orthopedic doctor might be worth seeing. Normally they can take X-rays in house.
>>
>>41735084
Pediatric urologist because you've got a baby dick.
>>
>>41735199
Depends on where you live and what kind of insurance you have. If it isn't covered, it's worth it anyway to shell out some dollars to get good assesment and advice. Although if rotator cuff strengthening is enough to fix your issue, you can find free programs for that on youtube
>>
>>41735084
What's the point of resting both knees on the ground?
>>
>>41735084
Go to your primary care doctor or find one and get a referral to who they reccomend.
>>
>>41736930
there isn't one
>>
>>41735084
"""Fitness""" on social media is fucking cancer.
>>
>>41736930
attention
>>
>>41735084
Who is this semen demon?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.