[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ness in the military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493154619751.jpg (70KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1493154619751.jpg
70KB, 1024x759px
Any milfags on /fit/? Looking to bulk up and exit skellymode but field events keep getting in the way of gains
How do you deal with it?

Pic not related
>>
>>41734265
Unless you're in the 173rd, you should never have a problem with field events taking up too much time. Just go to the gym and lift you fucking pussy.
I'm an 11B1P in the 82nd and I'm 6'3 240. You have no excuse.
>>
Tuna and alot of it, i never touch an mre when i go to the field
>>
I'm still in school and not going on deployment for awhile but it seems pretty easy to gain weight while on base.
>>
>>41734297
>I'm an 11B1P in the 82nd and I'm 6'3 240

Do you also work at Wendys as a Chef and make $300k ?
>>
>>41734265
Start being comfortable in otter mode
Being in the military cured my body dysmorphia pretty fast
>>
>>41734325
It's even easier to gain weight on deployment. All you do is eat and lift and pull tower guard shifts. RA isn't going on missions at all right now.
>>
>>41734265
Hop on the gear train bro all of sof does it
>>
>>41734341
I mean technically I got h/w today and I was 238 but I'm cutting to 230 currently so that's neither here nor there.
We're the only unit not deploying in 1 BCT cus we've become the new parade BN lmaooo
>>
File: c75c57b.jpg (115KB, 743x960px) Image search: [Google]
c75c57b.jpg
115KB, 743x960px
>>41734363
>>
>>41734396
I came in with a BS and I'll be going back to school for a other next spring, so keep on being a dirty pog leg
>>
File: rotc-heels1-600.jpg (91KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
rotc-heels1-600.jpg
91KB, 600x400px
>>41734363
go kys faggot
>>
>>41734457
>posting leg pogs
Wew lad. You'd never catch a self respecting unit do that shit
>>
>>41734297
In the 101st, just got done with all the bullshit that comes pre-deployment and going to AIDS land for awhile
In the last 8 months, probably 1/3rd of my time has been spent not in the field

t. 11B2B
>>
>>41734525
Well the poor bastard on the right deployed with the 82nd, don't know if he's a POG or not
>>
>>41734297
Must be never-deployed 3rd BGE
>>
>>41734265
I know how you feel man. Shit is a nightmare for me sometimes.

I'm in the field right now. I bring my own protein powder, and some gymnastic rings. I hang those gymnastic rings up on a pull up bar, get my flak and medbag on, and do heavy pull ups and dips. Then I do ring accessory work as needed.

An other days I do weighted pistols, bulgarian split squats, core work, all that.

I try to keep it at an upper/lower 6-7 times a week. I stress kind of hard though because out here I'm eating a lot of food and possibly over bulking by a bit (MREs man)

But it works for me until I can get under the bar again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.