[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys she broke up with me a week ago the pain is still there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: tv.jpg (375KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
375KB, 1024x687px
Guys she broke up with me a week ago the pain is still there what do i do?
>>
>>41733886
Kill her
>>
>>41733886
W-what are you doing here Robert?
>>
its not. at least for awhile. times going to heal it but not before you have a gaping scar in your heart
>>
5 months later, still hurts everyday.
>>41733912
This guy is right, there's a deep scar
>>
>>41733886
It's been 13 months for me OP and I am still not fully healed, it started getting better after like 7 months though.
>>
>>41733886
>what do i do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I

CHASE A CHECK NEVER CHASE A BITCH

Future has helped me through 14 break ups.
>>
>>41733978
this music video actually made me feel better. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>41733886
>>41733925
>>41733935
It's been 8 months since we've been together, hasn't been a day I haven't thought of her. Gets a little bit easier every day though.
>>
>>41734016
4 months here.
2 year relationship and 2 months after she dumped me she's already in a relationship with another guy. A guy that was her friend and she talked about while we were together. The only good thing about it is that he's uglier and fatter
>>
You guys are fags
>>
>>41734088
tfw ur gf breaks up with you and gets in a relationship literally 2 days later
>>
>>41734952
Seriously?
>>
>>41733886
Are you nice to people at movie theaters?
>>
>>41734016
>>41734088
i'm 8 months out too lol, definitely gets easier you think less and less of them slowly until it;s basically nothing and you dont feel bad or sad or upset anymore to think of any of it.

mine left me for another guy too, they were dating 3 weeks after lol, she was 19 hes like 26, always hated her older sister and her fucking friends
>>
File: 1484682193428.gif (488KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1484682193428.gif
488KB, 500x282px
>>41734952
Brutal
>>
>>41735003
Been there
>>
>date girl for a month and get dumped
>can't stop thinking about it for 4 months

why tho
>>
File: 1470182650227.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1470182650227.png
140KB, 354x378px
Broke up with girlfriend about 8 months ago now. Got really bad for awhile, finally started talking to her again a month ago, it's okay. I'm constantly anxious she's going to vanish from my life again.
>>
>>41735041
>>41734088
I'm sorry bros, my ex isn't in a relationship yet, which helps. I was actually the guy she moved on with from her previous ex, which felt weird after I learned more than a year into our relationship. They weren't together when I first met her, but the dude was still posting "I love you" posts on Instagram like 3 months after we had started dating.

Nice girl, just makes guys fall in love with her left and right.
>>
Now is the best to to hit the gym harder than you ever have before. Break routine and either further your field or learn a new hobby. Don't try to suppress what your feeling, but you can't wallow in it, you have too take that, along with every negative thing in your life and use them as fuel. Whether that be workouts, career, or something that feeds your soul. That is your gift as a man, that no one gives a shit about you. So as long as you can see that no one cares about your mistakes, you will be enabled to go that much further if you learn from them.
>>
10 months since she dumped me, been dating a new girl for the last 7 months, still can't forget about her, hurts everyday
>>
>>41733886
Its a slow process op, especially if you invested time and trust into the other person. When my ex broke up with me after a year long relationship,I was pretty bummed out for the first 3-4 months. After that I refocused myself and concentrated on school,friends,and getting back to lifting. Its hard at the beginning,but eventually you'll get over it,and you'll be a stronger person.
>>
It's been three long years
My heart is beating again
Who will hurt me next?
>>
>>41733896
Fpbp gg thread
>>
>>41733896
this might work
>>
>>41733886
Nigga a week? Really? If it was a legit relationship you'll feel that pain for at least 6 months. Welcome to real life bitch.
>>
>>41733896
Be sure to eat her for gains tho
>>
>>41735098
For your own good I hope she disappears entirely. Get over it and her.
>>
>>41734088
She left you for a guy that'd uglier and fatter than you. She still thought this was an upgrade.
>>
>>41735142
>That is your gift as a man, that no one gives a shit about you

Fuck man, I really like that
>>
>>41735142
>tfw you start to lift harder after a break up and you end up with injuries and now you can't lift at all
>>
File: 203590192475.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
203590192475.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>41733886
>someone saved this image because they were insecure
the internet has really ruined a lot of fragile young whypipo huh?
>>
>>41735251
this 100%
>>
>already have huge trust issues
>get together with some girl who seems to be perfect for me
>1 year together, everything's fine, both are happy like the very first day
>suddenly some shit in my family happens
>when shit goes down and I have to keep a straight face for people it concerns, I get explosively angry at everyone else
>don't answer for a single day
>the very next day
>"you keep me out of your life, it's over"
>why it happened, does not matter
>that it was a huge fucking emergency, does not matter either
>fast forward a month later
>find out she apparently had someone else the very next day after leaving me, not 100% sure about it though
>she keep talking to my mates telling them how every guy's stupid and she hasn't found anyone
>haven't heard of her for nearly three months now though
>still have to think about that cunt every day making me miserable

I honestly don't know how the fuck I should handle this. She already singlehandedly destroyed my uni semester as I was literally crushed for two weeks to a month after the whole thing. Never would have guessed that she'd suddenly regard me as trash out of the fucking blue.
I'm only slowly recovering right now and sometimes it's fine, but then the depression hits again like a fucking truck and I'm sitting here for a week on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Fuck.
>>
>>41733912
TFW GAPING SCAR... LOL
>>
>>41737332
i think i can relate cause i was upset about stuff in life and was angry or depressed to others like parents divorce or dead relatives, but she sounds not so smart and it sounds like youre lucky shes gone but i know the feeling of thinking of it everyday but just do everything to move on and never think of her
>>
>>41733978
LOL 14 (FOURTEEN) break ups??
>>
>>41733886
General rule is a week of sadness for each month. But anyways be sad as much as you want just NEVER feel sorry you probably did the right thing, anon. And don't get back in contact with her, it will just hurt more. Listen to some breakup-core and get over it.
>>
File: wefeel.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wefeel.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>41735175
>>
>>41737332
haha kys
>>
>>41737332
>>41735150
>>41734088
>>41733886

I'm about halfway through Models by Mark Manson... really good shit. Basically like PUA with all the sleaze taken out. talks about where guys go wrong in relationships and shit, and focuses on making you better from the inside out and that in turn leads to better relationships with women.

worth a read if anyone is struggling.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.