[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eca/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: eca-stack.jpg (118KB, 730x416px) Image search: [Google]
eca-stack.jpg
118KB, 730x416px
I just bought 60 25mg caplets of ephedrine and 100 200g caffeine pills, how do I go about getting shredded?
>>
Grind up both sets of pills and mix them into a protein shake.
>>
just do carido dude wtf. ur kidneys will never fuction the same and EC stack causes hair shedding rapidly
>>
>>41733442
Literally false. Where did you here this absolute broscience?
>>
I take 24/200 EC three times a day. Make sure to keep at least 4 hours between doses and don't take it too late or you wont be able to sleep. You should start lower though, theres a dosage scheme somewhere you can google it. Make sure to eat at a 500kcal deficit. I also do IF 16/8 and am loosing weight fast while maintaining most of my strength.
>>
>>41733455
From the toilet store
>>
>>41733466

How long have you been taking it for? Have you noticed any major side effects?
>>
>>41733572
>major side effects
It's fucking cold medicine you dumb nigger. That's like asking if vitamins are giving you any side effects.
You scale from 8/100 to 24/200 over 3 days, then maintain 24/200 for 3 weeks.
It's only going to cause like 1% metabolic increase, if that, so just eat less you stupid fuck.
>>
>>41733406
Just be careful not to take too much especially the first couple days when you have no tolerance. Also I think your supposed to take 1 baby aspirin a day too (hence the A) IDK why probably to prevent a heart attack.
>>
>>41733684

"Use of ephedra or ephedrine and caffeine is associated with increased risk of psychiatric, autonomic, or gastrointestinal symptoms, and heart palpitations."

http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/196247

Fuck me for not wanting to kill myself, right?
>>
I'm only doing a ec stack, taking 8mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine.
>2 ephedrine 1 caffeine in the morning

>2 ephedrine 1 caffeine in afternoon

>1 ephedrine 1 caffeine before bed

Is this a good dosage ?
>>
>>41734459
>caffeine pill
>right before bed

how
>>
>>41734694
I fall asleep before it kicks in
>>
>>41733684
why even do something if it only helps you 1%?
>>
>>41733406
I have years of prolonged EC use my longest stint was ~2years every single day, I ended up getting addicted and had to take 25/200 every 4 hours on the dot or suffer a massive headache/ depression/ shit mood.

That said shit works really well, you will have very very low appetite on a full dosage scheme. Gives a lot of focus as well. I could eat sub 1000 daily easily w/ EC.

You get shredded b.c you have no desire to eat + thermogenic shit. Basically just makes cutting way less painful. You should be fine just dont make the mistake I did.
>>
>>41734459
That dosage is pretttyy low, depends on how big you are/tolerance. I would slowly ramp it up to 25/200 x 3, dont take before bed you mong.
>>
>>41735500
Thanks senpai
>>
>>41735485
You took it for two years straight without stopping?

Were you able to taper off of it?
>>
>>41735485
You're addicted to caffeine, not ephedrine you dumb mongo.

Taper off of caffeine.
>>
>>41735709
EC , Ephedrine + Caffeine, CAFFEINE.

No shit I'm addicted to Caffeine, you can be ,and I was, also addicted to the Ephedrine. I know because I still had withdrawal symptoms taking only caffeine. Not to mention they are synergistic.
>>
>>41735666
I just kicked Ephedrine, still hooked on caffeine but at much lower doses.

I started just trying to stop the E but the withdrawal symptoms blew so i decided to taper both down.

25/200 x 3 ( sometimes 4 times a day)
25/200 x 2 + 12/100
slowly cut each dosage in half,
hit 12/100 x 3 and i started to cut ephedrine from each dose

down to upper end of normal levels of caffeine intake ~ 400-600 mg daily
>>
>>41733406
Step 1: throw that out
Step 2: Run Clen and a whole bunch of DNP
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit
>>
>>41735843
>a whole bunch of DNP
>in the summer
>implying I want to sweat through every article of clothing I own
>>
>>41733875
and an aspirin could kill you. that warning doesn't really mean anything.
>>
so the main method of weight loss with an ec stack is the appetite suppresion, correct?
>>
u pee constantly. hella face gains. awesome pump. dick won't work, but you gonna wanna jack off for 8 hrs just the same way amphetamines make u wanna do. so this is not a sustainable supplement imo.
>>
>>41733572
I had a hard time falling asleep the first couple of nights
>>
You're only going to feel like shit, fap a lot, ruin your sleep schedule, meme out your nervous system, and raise your metabolism a bit.

Good luck. (don't do it its fucking shitty t. someone who used it a lot)
>>
Anyone have experience with yohimbine hcl? Has a pretty interesting method of action compared to just a pure metabolic increase
>>
>>41740140
Study for reference
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17214405
>>
>>41735843
what is clen ?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.