[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a such thing as a trophy bro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I know there are trophy wives, but what about a trophy bro? Can I just find some rich guy to live with and he buys all my shit and we just hang out and lift and do bro things?

Do rich guys look for bros to live with? I don't want to work, and if I could spend the rest of my NEET life with my rich bro who likes lifting, then I'll be happy.

Does this happen? Anyone have experience? How do I arrange this?
>>
>>41730672
Yeah it's called being gay
>>
>>41730774
I'd suck a dick a couple of times if it saved me from wagecucking desu. No homo
>>
>>41730774
I'm not gay, I just want to make a living hanging out with my straight friends.
>>
>>41730672

Sports stars, etc. have their "entourage". I think that's what you're asking for here.
>>
>>41731054
You don't sound like you'd make a good friend, let alone a friend worth spending money on.
>>
>>41730672
you need to have at least some money in order to get that
no rich guy is gonna make friends with a miserable poor lifter
>>
>>41730672
You're gonna have to bust them cheeks
>>
>>41730672
Have a childhood friend become rich and famous.
>>
>>41731081
Probably this.

Unfortunately for you you have to have known these guys since childhood before they were stars.
>>
>>41730672
I've been a trophy bro. This guy ended up sleeping on my couch because my old roomate contacted me and asked if I could help his buddy out

After a few days he slowly found out I was a spiritually woke frat chad, and I offered to life coach him to my level if he paid my rent. He ended up paying for drinks/weed/restaurants for 4 months as well.

I think I helped him out a decent amount. I used to be an aspie gamer sloth like him so he got in 4 months what it took me years to learn.

Not quite at my level, but he was attached to his ego so it was hard to get through to him
>>
>>41731190
Disgusting, you new agers disgust me. You go on about his ego but you are the one with the real ego listen to your shit post faggot. You are not woke just because you read some psyop and meditated its complete bullshit and we need the ego to formulate independent thoughts and actions.
>>
>>41731225
The ego is a tool used to interact with the world. It should not be a hinderance. His ego stopped me from getting through to him at times because he was attached with the identity he had created for himself.

You do not need the ego to think and act. If you are thinking and acting through your ego then you are interacting with the world through a distorted lense

Your response speaks volumes about your mental state, you are still juvinile and stumbling to understand spirituality. Keep on the track, and don't be a dick to strangers online. Its unhealthy
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.