[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to Look Better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 57

File: 0.jpg (142KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
142KB, 480x400px
Anybody here know legit ways to looksmaxing?
>>
I'm working out and using braces to get straight teeths.
>>
File: IMG_7194.jpg (170KB, 756x756px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7194.jpg
170KB, 756x756px
>>41729453
be naturally tall and handsome
>>
Losing weight will make your face more masculine
Chew gum
Wear nice clothes (well fighting, no "fashion crimes", slightly better clothes than your peers)
>>
>>41729593
*well fitting
>>
>>41729453
Read the lookism.net looksmaxing guide. Try not to spend too much time there or it will get to your head
>>
>>41729760
I'm from lookism, i need more things to do
>>
>>41729453
Yeah but I wont share lol :).
>>
>>41729453
Protein. Fatty meat. Shit that is good for your bones muscles and skin. Practice good grooming.
>>
>>41729811
faggot
>>
>>41729497

hair makes him look like a bitch
>>
>>41729497
asymmetrical as fuck
>>
>>41729453
slayer
>>41729497
incel
>>
wash your face every morning. Change your pillow case atleast once a week. Moisturize.

Get regular haircuts, do your hair before you leave the house.

Dress well for every occasion.

Lift and have low bodyfat to get cheek bones and jaw to show.
>>
>>41729453
catfishing
>>
File: yumekana1993.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yumekana1993.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
>>41729453
The only stuff thats proven to work, in order of effectiveness:
0) Cut until you can see your abs, this makes your face defined and masculine
1) Lift for muscularity and favorable waist shoulder ratio
2) Acne medication and exfoliant for beautiful skin
3) Mew for dem dere facial gains, this shit really works. It's not going to turn you into a model but over a year you can probably gain a point on the 10 scale and over a decade maybe 2 points
4) Wear fashionable clothing, this requires being wealthy which isn't really in the realm of looksmaxing but is a significant component of being attractive

in all honesty, "game" is more important than looks. a good looking guy with no game is getting no pussy. an average guy with game is. but looksmaxing is still important and will reap benefits in all areas of your life. people are nicer to you when you're good looking, just a fact.
>>
>>41730800
Falim gum works but u need to use cold water for progressive overload
>>
>>41730865
2nd for mewing. Doing for a year and major results
>>
>>41730865
>>41731226

What's the rundown on mewing? Just keep your tongue on the roof of your mouth 100% of the time? Should you apply force?
>>
>>41731370
Use force, yes. Actually push it forward. Bone remodels over time in response to force
>>
File: younggandy.png (499KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
younggandy.png
499KB, 600x800px
>>41729497

UGLY LOW TEST NORD KEK.

WOMEN WANT TALL DARK AND HANDSOME

>>41730865
You Pua Kuckolds are fucking delusional with your "game" shit

i agree with everything else you said tho
>>
>>41729497
Are you angel dude from the xmen movies?
>>
File: MODELS.png (202KB, 728x208px) Image search: [Google]
MODELS.png
202KB, 728x208px
Take this LOOKS PILL NOW
>>
>>41731423
How do I actually position my tongue up? All I can do is jut it forward diagonally so its pushing against my front teeth and a small bit of it is touching the roof of my mouth.

Would jutting my jaw forward while doing this help at all?
>>
i want lookism to fucking leave
>>
>>41731226
same. always practicing good mouth posture

>>41730865
>Cut until you can see your abs, this makes your face defined and masculine
You can see your abs at about 15% body fat if they are well developed. In order to maximize facial aesthetics you should cut even further, 8-10% body fat.
>>
>>41731483
>wahhh I hate the truth
What's wrong with pursuing good looks?
>>
>>41731482
It took me almost a year of mewing to expand my palate and get my whole tongue up there properly. But make sure you dont have a tongue tie (google it)

The entire tongue is supposed to be plastered flat against the roof of your mouth - but if you have poor oral posture it will have collapsed inwards be too small. So you have to keep pushing until it slowly expands
>>41731483
All over reddit too, its incredible how much the overlap on these websites is

Chances are its only a couple thousand of us guys actually commenting online and millions of normies reading what we post
>>
>>41729453
>got fit
>grew hair out
>buy a pack of white hanes t shirts every other week
Because they go to shit after a few washes, I just recycle them or drop them off at the Goodwill, it's like 30 bucks a month man
>wear nothing but white tshirts, jeans and shorts
>hair flowing in the wind

I also drive a minivan to negate all this.
>>
>>41730865
Bruh spitting game is fine but fuck off with that shit that looks don't matter. Half of all barsluts won't even humour your second sentence if you don't look half decent.
>>
>>41731530
Gotya. I can get my whole tongue touching the roof of my mouth if I dont have my teeth completely touching but use my bottom teeth to push it up there. So my tongue is wedged between my teeth but also pressed pretty firmly against the roof.

Does this sound correct?
>>
>>41731615
Bring those bottom teeth forward bro, rely only on your tongue muscle to push it up, your maxilla will get used to leaving your jaw forward like that and strengthen up.
>>
>>41729453
>get adequate sleep
>don't stare at screens so often for long periods
>get up and move around when sitting for long periods
>eat cleaner
>drink more water than other things
>don't wipe your face when you sweat, this cna clog pours
>get a clean haircut. if not that at least wash your shit everyday.
>brush your teeth after every meal, at least 30-1hr after.
>sip on water after you brush your teeth before bed.
>>
File: tongueposition.png (247KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
tongueposition.png
247KB, 720x511px
>>41731615
No, your palate is too narrow. Your tongue is supposed to be able to fit, flat, between your upper teeth with your teeth completely closed

I had the same issue, for the first couple month i put my tongue between my top teeth and pushed outward. My palate (and face, and cheeckbones) slowly expanded until now my tongue is on the roof flat.

Pic related, number 4 is you, number 1 is where you want to be
>>
File: ac00e4f5cf1fdc07b938c15b6aa1b467.jpg (197KB, 736x1032px) Image search: [Google]
ac00e4f5cf1fdc07b938c15b6aa1b467.jpg
197KB, 736x1032px
chiseled jaw how get?
>>
>>41731630
My bottom teeth are forward, yeah. And my tongue is being used too cause I can feel it getting tired
>>
>>41729497
ignore the other retards, youre cute
>>
>>41731516
Pursuing good looks is fine, autistically screeching about how MUH GANDY is the only man in human history who has ever been attractive to a woman is cancerAIDS.
>>
>>41731680
At last I truly see

Im.getting my wisdoms removed soon so maybe that should help?
>>
>>41731615
Nah bro you shouldn't have to be pushing it withe your teeth. You're doing it correctly if your teeth are firmly toghether with your entire tongue touching the roof of your mouth
>>
>>41731728
>>41731680
If I move my lower jaw a bit forward I can sort of create space for my tongue to touch the roof of the mouth. Is this incorrect though since my teeth are touching in an abnormal way?
>>
>>41731680
Been trying mewing for a while now kinda passively. I got discouraged because I couldn't fit my tongue in the roof of my mouth, but now I can and a lot of the time it rests there without me having to think about it anymore.
I haven't really been using force, just leaving it there. How hard/often do you press on the roof of your mouth? Hopefully can get some help in the receding chin department :(
>>
>>41731712
Bruuuuh don't get them removed unless they came in fucked up or hurt. I left mine and my jaw got wider making room for them, not to mention you can always brag about your superior teeth.
>>
>>41731712
No. Fuck no. Holy fuck no. Dont get teeth pulled, your entire upper palate and maxilla will collapse inward to fill the space.

I got two incisors removed and its a big factor in why I am now repairing my face. Dentists called them "extra" teeth because they are fucking textbook idiots.

If your wisdom teeth arent coming in properly, its because they don't have space. You can clearly see they dont have space because your mouth posture is causing everything to collapse inwards.

"But they hurt". Deal with it and expand your palate, mine used to hurt too and they wanted to remove them, now they are fine.

Go look a justin beiber before and after wisdom tooth extraction

Dont visit a dentist ever again they are fucking quacks
>>
>>41731777
They dont hurt, just one of them is slanted inward.
>>
>>41731749
Your teeth are abnormal because your oral posture has been incorrect for decades. It takes priority over everything else
>>41731768
Yes, use force. The proper posture will prevent further collapse, but using force will reshape your bones to how they were supposed to develope

Ima use a trip now
>>
>>41731826
Hm ok, are you just constantly pressing up against the roof of your mouth? Or do you do reps/sets each day or something?
>>
>>41731826
Okay, so should I move my lower jaw forward or shouldnt I? Bearing in mind that doing so creates more space for my tongue
>>
>>41731574
you can buy a better quality t shirt that doe'snt go to shit after a few washes for under 30 :)
>>
>>41731922
Nah I prefer white t shirts. 30 a month for 10 shirts is a fuckin deal, and they're getting recycled.
>>
>>41731852
Your tongue isn't used to pressing hard against their roof of your mouth all day, but it will get stronger - its a muscle.

So throughout the day push up hard as often as you can. You'll feel the pressure on your cheekbones and skull sutures as you push hard.

When your tongue gets tired, hold it up there and rest it. Then push again when you can.

>>41731854
Do you have an overbite?
Keep your jaw where it feels natural and push with the tongue from there. Your jaw will move with time by itself as your palate corrects
>>
>>41731680
What if I have a normal palate but I think tongue?
>>
A thick *
>>
>>41729779
It got to your head
>>
>>41729497
pic unrelated
>>
>>41732119
Thats not a thing. Your tongue and your palate are supposed to be like a glove in hand. Unless your tongue is swollen due to some other issue, your upper palate should be wide enough to fit it perfectly between your teeth.

If it is not, you need to expand it
>>
>>41732081
Cool, will start doing this. What kind of changes have you seen personally?
>>
>>41732081
I do have an overbite yeah
>>
>>41732210
Not the guy you're replying to, but after like 3 years of this my face and my jaw specifically looks a lot better7more defined/more masculine
Basically a year ago or so I loooked at myself in the mirror and for the first time in my life I thought I was attractive
Don't give up, we're all gonna make it
>>
>>41731697
Truth. I don't understand why they worship Gandy- the dude's old. Guarantee people interested in lookism are all in their 20s
>>
>>41732081
How to get the whole tongue op there?
>>
File: yukachan.jpg (48KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
yukachan.jpg
48KB, 481x640px
>>41731226
it's good shit

>>41731370
look up mike mew and orthotropics on youtube

>>41731427
game is just a term for whatever one's method for social interaction is, whether they are aware of it or not

>>41731506
yeah you're right. visible abs is just a good and simple baseline. i've heard there is no lower bound for facial gains.

>>41731590
By average I mean half-decent. My point is that if you look like a Chad but you're a sperg who can't form sentences and doesn't leave the house then you're out of luck. By contrast if you can hold a conversation and generate interest in someone you're going to get some success even if you are merely okay looking. I think looks matter it's just that game is crucial.
>>
When I do the sucking action to like Mee says to do stick the tongue up to the roof of my mouth I can't breathe through my nose well. Sounds a bit like snoring. What does this mean. Not new to Mew but I've lapsed in the past year
>>
>>41731777
>some dude on a mongonlian basket weaving forum
> a dude with a degree

keep in mind first one got trips
>>
>>41732210

First and most important, my airway has opened up and I can breath through both nostrils at what feels like twice the air intake volume that I could before. It used to take effort to deep breath, now it is natural.

Secondly my posture has been corrected head to toe by this naturally. Once I really started getting pressure on the bones in my skull, I would occasionally flex a muscle (buttox, neck etc) and get that satisfying crack that a chiropractor gives. Except this was my own body correcting itself. All the way down to my toes, which are now splayed out instead of bunched up. The whole muscular/spinal system holds up the head, and if you aren't holding the head properly (as a result of poor oral posture) the whole thing degrades. Correct it, and it will fix itself

Mew undereye shadows have decreased significantly, as has the downward bend to my nose. My cheekbones are more prominant, and I am developing a forward jawline (although the back half is still recessed into my neck fat).

My right eye/side was dropped slightly lower than the other, which also affected the vision in my right eye. It is slowly becoming more symmetrical and the eyesight is improving.

Subtle facial changes make huge changes in attraction. I went from being given a chance if I approached cute girls with confidence to having 1-2 cute girls approach me every night out.

I'll keep popping in these threads to give updates, because I believe I have found a way to speed up progress when mewing but I am still waiting to see results before I share it
>>
>>41732161
So when you push on the roof of your mouth with your tongue... do you push just straight up, up/forward, the back of the tongue on the back of the palette?
>>
>>41732303
1. The palate has to expand enough to allow the whole tongue up. This will take time

2. Like correcting any posture issue, it takes time and effort to convince your tongue to stay up there naturally. It's a sub-conscious thing
>>41732698
I got trips and a tripcode, you can't get that in 8 years of school

Dentistry is all fucked up, don't trust them. They look at the teeth and pull them/move them like a bunch of idiots without considering that the teeth are part of the skull which is part of the skeletal system. Teeth being crowded doesn't mean too many teeth, it means not enough space for the all your teeth so the maxillary palate needs expansion. AKA fix the cause, not the symptoms

Look up the dental studies on everyone pre-agriculture and look at the mouths of modern day indigenous folk. Proper oral posture, perfect teeth and facial development
>>
>>41732729
Up and forward. Instead of using your neck muscles to keep your head forward, relax those muscles and use your tongue

Your ears should be held over your shoulders and vertical from the top tip to the bottom of the lobe.
>>
>>41732823
I also have an overbite, but it seems that my lower teeth lack space because they are crooked in the front.
Now, would mewing help here too? It seems to my that I should be pressing down and increase the space there instead of up
>>
File: 1493122010143.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493122010143.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>41731461
It is time now.
>>
>>41732844
ah gotcha, so you're pushing on the upper/front part? sorry for the million questions, want to make sure i'm doing this right, I've watched all the Mew videos and read everything I can find but there's not a lot of info and the stuff that is around is conflicting. THanks for taking the time man.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 255x198px
>>41732877

Lower jaw hinges on the outside of the upper jaw/maxillary palate. Expanding the upper palate will expand the lower palate. Widening the distance between your top wisdom teeth will widen your entire jaw and give your bottom teeth the space that they are supposed to have.

Your body is designed to have the shape and size of your skull be determined by your tongue's force on the upper palate.
>>
>>41732907
Man, awesome. Thanks!
>>
>>41732823
You had me at trips. Do you by any chance know how to make my teeth whiter? I allready floss and i brush twice a day
>>
>>41732979
start rubbing cum on your teeth

dentists hate me
>>
>>41732896
Can you feel on the top of your mouth where your hard palate (bone) ends and your soft palate (fleshy) begins?

After a year of mewing I am now able to cover that entire space with my tongue and push the entire maxilla upwards and forward.

When I started, I could only push on the upper/front part. So if that's all you can manage right now, keep doing it so that you get forward growth.

Eventually you'll want your tongue to touch just behind your front teeth, and fitting snugly between all your top teeth and pushing against the roof of your mouth all the way to your wisdom teeth before finally dropping down into your throat. See pic related, eventually the tongue will become the support for your entire upper skull.

Notice how every single muscle has an equal and opposite muscle to perform the opposite function? Modern science thinks your jaw is the only exception to this rule

It's not - your tongue is the muscle that is supposed to counter-act your jaw. Jaw closes upward, tongue fills the mouth and stops it, and in doing so provides support for the entire top of the skull.

There are immense changes to human physiology that will result from this, from hormone secretion to facial development.

Questions are welcome, I'm going to hold on to this trip and come back every little while to keep helping people with this. It's had amazing benefits for me and it's a moral obligation to share it. It's not improving your face/skull: It's getting you to where you SHOULD have been in the first place with proper development

>>41732979
Cleaning up the diet. Their colour isn't just on the exterior, it's the mineral content of the bone making that is yellowish. Teeth are the only visible bones, so if your teeth are off colour so is your spooky skeleton

If they aren't glowing pearly white: That's fine, they aren't supposed to be without bleaching or veneers. Bone is yellowish white, not bleach white like shown in diagrams/shows
>>
>>41733087
Any recomended foods to add to my diet?
>>
>>41733087
Yeah I've been expanding my palette to be able to do this over the past few months, and though I haven't seen much in terms of facial aesthetics, I can breathe so much better through my nose. It was worth doing for that alone, will continue for looks maxing though.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 361x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 361x139px
>>41733087
I posted the wrong pic for
>See pic related
I meant this

Picture of skeletons was for
>>41732979

To show anons that bone isn't white, it's yellowish. So pearly whites are only possible through bleaching the exterior bone (which is what white strips do). The "white bones" meme is because when you see animal bones outside they are bleached by the sun. Next time you eat some meat look at the bone - it'll be yellowish or greyish, not pearly white.

And the pearly whites you see on screen/in commercials are either digitally edited or white

You brush and floss your teeth, they are clean, that's fine. If they LOOK more yellow than other people's teeth IRL, try changing your diet. If they're not shining mother-of-pearl white, that's because you're human and that's how your bones look
>>
>>41731461
whats The Son's name?
>>
>>41733146
The facial changes are subtle and hard to pick up since they are gradual. You'll notice it more in the way people treat you (we subconsciously are super computers at analysing human faces) than anything.

I BELIEVE I've found a way to dramatically speed up the bone re-modelling process but I'm still using myself as a test subject. I have an underbite, and if I can correct it to proper alignment myself with this method I'll share it (free obviously I mean).

I just don't want to give it out if it's actually stupid, because I know tongue posture works and there are already hundreds of naysayers

>>41733114
Nope. But if you have discolouration it's more likely something you're putting in your body right now rather than something that you're missing.
>>
>>41733146
So when you started you were pushing somewhat against your front teeth correct?

Pretty sure I have an overbite, and when I connect my teeth together naturally as when I would be chewing, my tongue can't even touch my front teeth due to my palate blocking it. Guess I just apply pressure that way
>>
>>41733192
Lachowski
>>
>>41733201
So is it safe to mew if you have an overbite?
>>
>>41732714
>>41732823
My dentist tells me to use ratainers at night, and that way I can't mew while sleeping and probably (I don't know) I breathe a little through my mouth in the night

Should I dump them?
>>
I've debated posting about this for a while because people will say I'm memeing but fuck it, this shit is legit as hell and it works for me, if you don't believe it whatever, your loss.

I'm talking about urine.

Every morning I'll reserve a little pee in a plastic bottle and use it to dab on my face with some cotton.

Literally flipped the game on its head. My acne cleared up in like 2 weeks after years of struggling with it. My skin looks full and radiant and cleaner than ever, I don't even need to moisturize. And bitches are constantly mirin. I've read that urine contains some trace amount of pheromones in it so that might be it. Ever since I started doing it it seems like almost every girl I talk to is a little more receptive and friendly.

It's like a fucking cheat code for life almost.
>>
>>41733201
I didn't get quite right where should the tip of my tongue be?

I got that it should be doing force towards the front? Is this right?
>>
I've debated posting about this for a while because people will say I'm memeing but fuck it, this shit is legit as hell and it works for me, if you don't believe it whatever, your loss.

I'm talking about cum.

Every wank I'll reserve a little cum in a plastic bottle and use it to dab on my face with some cotton.

Literally flipped the game on its head. My acne cleared up in like 2 weeks after years of struggling with it. My skin looks full and radiant and cleaner than ever, I don't even need to moisturize. And bitches are constantly mirin. I've read that cum contains some trace amount of pheromones in it so that might be it. Ever since I started doing it it seems like almost every girl I talk to is a little more receptive and friendly.

>>
>>41732161
Fuarrrk I'm going to have such a wide palate
>>
>>41733317
Proper tongue posture will make your skull reshape to the form that it is supposed to grow into. If you have an overbite, it means that your bottom jaw is not swinging forward to its correct position because your maxilla is too low. Mew to push your maxilla further up, and this will correct the underbite
>>41733401
Do you mouth breath or nose breath at night?

You should be nose breathing at all times. If you are not doing this all the time subconsciously during the day (this will take time) then you won't be mewing at night. So keep your retainers in until your mew subconsciously at night

The function of your retainer is to do what your tongue is SUPPOSED to be doing. So get to the point where your tongue does what your retainer does and then ditch the retainers
>>
>>41733481
...do you wash it off after?
>>
File: Snapchat-128673045.jpg (230KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-128673045.jpg
230KB, 720x1280px
Chewing a shitton of gum helped me
>>
>>41733506
Sorry, I forgot to add, my retainers are not like the typical ones that have that thing in the palate. So I don't know. They are invisalign retainers, like pic related. They just make it hard to close the mouth, so I really don't know if I mouthbreath when I use them. I can put my tongue in the roof of my mouth while using them, but my upper and lower teeth can't be together.
>>
> google "doew mewing work"
> first result is sluthate
lol classic
>>
>>41733553
Mew actually did a whole video answering questions from sluthate.
>>
>>41733446
>reading this
>was not sure if troll
>check digits
>brb peeing on my face
>>
>>41733201
Does chewing gum do anything?
>>
>>41729497
A little freaked but flattered you stole my pic for this thread
>>
>>41733548
These things will interfere with any mewing because they are moving your teeth one way and your tongue posture may be trying to move them another, so you're just going to end up with no results. Tongue moves the maxillary palate process and teeth, and this retainer is trying to hold your teeth in place. Its one or the other

If you've got a while to go with the invisaline, ditch them. Otherwise just let them finish getting your teeth straight and then mew.

Your tongue should be doing the same job as the retainers/braces do. But again, until you mew 24/7 subconsciously just keep them in at night and mew during the day

If you mew properly, your dentist will probably mention something about your teeth moving. They will move forward and tip outward with correct oral posture.
>>
File: palatal-expanders.jpg (141KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
palatal-expanders.jpg
141KB, 800x700px
>>41733476
See the ridge type pattern near the front teeth on this image? Can you feel that in your mouth with your tongue?

Your tongue will rest JUST behind the front teeth on this ridgy area. Not ON the teeth, but just slightly behind them.

Now, from this position, flatten your tongue out (by pushing) so that you're pushing this ridge forward.

With the entire front of your tongue plastered and pushing here, now see how much of the rest of the tongue you can get to the roof of your mouth - keeping your tongue between your top row of teeth. If you can't plaster your entire hard palate (the whole bony part up until the wisdom teeth) without blocking your ability to breath, then your maxilla is not developed fully. Push forward to encourage forward growth, and slowly start working more of the tongue up there as your maxilla moves/grows forward.

If, at times, your tongue ends up sitting underneath your top teeth, you need to push outward with your tongue to expand the palate. Notice how your tongue can push up, forward, and to the sides all at once? This is why

You'll get a feel for it and notice where you need more space and correct yourself/where you push accordingly. You can't mew properly because if you could mew properly you wouldn't have any doubts about where your tongue should be placed because it would fit perfectly along your upper palate.

So work on expanding the palate forward and sideways for now

>>41733646
Works your masseter and temporalis muscles, pushes the maxilla up slightly. You're gonna want a strong tongue and masseter to mew properly anyways

I don't chew gum though
>>
I'm leaving the thread for now, but I'll be back if it's still up. If not I'll periodically make threads

Let me know your results too
>>
>>41733752
Thanks for all the advice anon
Reminds me of glory days of /fit/
>>
>>41733752
Thanks anon
>>

I'm talking about shit.

Every morning I'll save some toilet paper I used to wipe my ass dab it on my face.

Literally flipped the game on its head. My acne cleared up in like 2 weeks after years of struggling with it. My skin looks full and radiant and cleaner than ever, I don't even need to moisturize. And bitches are constantly mirin. I've read that shit contains some trace amount of pheromones in it so that might be it. Ever since I started doing it it seems like almost every girl I talk to is a little more receptive and friendly.

>>
File: 0193845098.jpg (776KB, 1943x1944px) Image search: [Google]
0193845098.jpg
776KB, 1943x1944px
Came home to find my face in this thread.
I'm a former fatty, if there is anything I can do to help someone in this thread ask.
Comments about my fluffy girl hair also appreciated :^)
>>
>>41734328
dude stfu, the last thing I want is a bunch of normies figuring this out and ruining my only real advantage.
>>
>>41734579

Timestamp plox
>>
>>41733711
I had one of these when I was a kid. Can I still make it?
>>
File: 590c7af2ede64_g1HXY8e__605.jpg (61KB, 605x807px) Image search: [Google]
590c7af2ede64_g1HXY8e__605.jpg
61KB, 605x807px
if you have an ugly face, you can go for the ugly-good looking aesthetic. only works when you're tall and got a solid build.
>>
>>41734579
Where's your cheek bones and jawline
>>
>>41734579
You look good man. Even the hair.
>>
File: 20170608_FIT.jpg (931KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_FIT.jpg
931KB, 1944x2592px
>>41734636
Here you go
>>
>>41734719
eyes too big, makes you look nonthreatening and beta
>>
>>41734710
Coming back slightly on the next cut, but my jaw isn't huge. You work with what you have.
>>41734714
Thanks man, it took a lot of experimenting with my weird wavy hair to find something that worked alright. Curly hair is a huge double edge sword, when it looks good it looks great and when its a bit out of sorts it looks bad quick.
>>
Anyone else here able to flex and retract the muscle under/behind their chin (like a frog)
This muscle also allows me to make loud clicking noises.

Plz respond am not a mutant am i
>>
>>41734719
would bang
>>
>>41734719
You would be a hot bottom
>>
>>41734736
I'll make sure to stop doing them on their own day then :^) When it comes to aesthetics don't sweat the things you can't change
>>41734774
>>41734806
Hey thanks
>>
>>41731461
Tyson Ballou is the most beautiful human being why he is below Atesh and Lachowski?

Tyson and Gandy are the only 10/10
>>
>tfw have naturally lowfat face with high cheekbones and chiseled jawline despite being 15%bf
>whenever I drop to sub 10% so my abs are at least visible my face fat drops so that I look completely gaunt
Started lifting again 6 months ago after stopping 5 years ago so I'm still gaining mass back but wish I could just stop my face from losing fat whenever I drop body fat.
>>
File: Mfw_64f9a3_5424208.png (23KB, 591x422px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw_64f9a3_5424208.png
23KB, 591x422px
>>41733667
d-do you live in london?
>>
File: 14229969917246.jpg (34KB, 400x423px) Image search: [Google]
14229969917246.jpg
34KB, 400x423px
>>41734579
>>41734719
pls fucking marry me
>>
File: 21628.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
21628.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>41733481
>>41733481
>>
>>41734579
>>41734719
Post pic of your fat self, I want to see the facial gains
>>
Squat progressively heavier weights.
>>
>>41729453
beards can be a way to create facial features on your face like the appearance of a flared jaw and hollow cheeks if you cant grow a beard ur fairly low test as it is.
>>
>>41734719
NIGGA YOU R PAINFULLY BEAUTIFUL
MY HEART HURTSS
>>
File: 1411597437280.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1411597437280.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>41735060
gayest thing ive read all day and ive been to reddit twice......
>>
File: Old_Face.jpg (26KB, 369x461px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Face.jpg
26KB, 369x461px
>>41735026
Me in 10th grade of high school
Anybody can make it /fit/
>>
>>41735088
Whew. Thanks for a bit of motivation lad. You got fucking hot.
>>
>>41734886
>>41734941
>>41735060
Thanks. If you're reading this right now and you're aesthetically here >>41735088 know a lot of hard work and learning about yourself can get you somewhere better. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>41735127
Thanks man, motivation is what I'm here for
>>
>>41735151
d-do you have a [spoiler]gf[/spoiler]
>>
>>41735088
i don't see the fat anywhere
hontoni kawaii desu
>>
File: rJ0xrRv.jpg (31KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
rJ0xrRv.jpg
31KB, 960x634px
>>41735078
>tfw no 10/10 bf that browses /fit/ RIGHT NOW
>>
>>41734579
>>41734719
youre definitely good looking just not very masculine.
blonde hair, blue eyes, soft skin, and not a very strong eye/jaw area.

thats fine though because alot of women actually like semi feminine looking dudes
>>
>>41735304
Oh those chubby cheeks were a real hit with the girls believe me
>>41735291
>>41735319
Continuing to work on myself, girls take time away from the gym which is fine usually but I'm out of a relationship and have goals to hit on bench
>>
>>41735359
Yea man, I don't have the structure to ever pull off Arnold-level alpha masculine, but you have the genetics you have and make them work for you however they can. I do alright with girls and continuing to lift helps.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-14.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-14.png
490KB, 1280x709px
>>41735366
i've crushed on you hard ever since you posted the first picture on circlejerking /soc/ thread on /fit/
and i always wondered what 10/10 slayer loves
what type of girls do you go for?
stacey?
>>
>>41735397
I've had serious relationships with both very attractive (imo) girls with basic personalities (staceys) and crazy motivated/smart girls with more plain features, to be honest both have upsides and downsides. My dream girl is doing her PhD/MD, attractive, is open minded enough to try the things I like doing, and has interesting hobbies for me to try as well. That's pretty generic but I don't want to narrow myself down and miss someone great
>>
>>41735434
thats literally everyone's dream girl, aka a top .01% girl. Good luck friendo
>>
>>41735359
>semi feminine looking

just having great smile doesnt always mean looking feminine
pls get a lasik

>>41735434
>phD/MD

tfw no degrees
how's really like being that attractive?
do you notice people treating you differnet
>>
>>41735452
Haha no doubt. But if you're also all of those things, it helps your chances
>>
>>41735476
It was a really slow change, seven years from
>>41735088
to
>>41734579
but the only noticeable change was catching girls looking at me or holding eye contact when walking to class. The real mires came when I got a big boy job after college, and even more when I went back to school. If you're a guy status is more important than looks for sure, but you do need some of both.
>>
>>41735434
pls post how does your 10/10 dream girl look
do you prefer blond or brunette
>>
>>41735548
>If you're a guy status is more important than looks for sure

not with a 10/10 face like yours
>>
>>41735575
Couldn't tell you. I've dated enough types of girls to know I'm attracted to all kinds of looks, but the girl I'm gonna marry is going to be the attractive one with an A++ personality
>>
>>41735548
a-are you a doctor or something?
>>
>>41735610
attractive how
pls post yor waifu
i beg u
>>
File: 1496946005148.jpg (205KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496946005148.jpg
205KB, 1200x1200px
>>41735616
Engineering PhD program atm
>>41735605
Legit my friends in my program who are maybe on the plain side have no trouble picking up girls. Status is more powerful than you think.
>>41735629
I saw pic related in an earlier thread thats a great example
>>
>>41735669
is body more important than face?
pls post your legit 10/10
>>
>>41735740
Face over body
Posted is as close as I'm gonna find tonight
>>
>>41735770
>butter face
>10/10
why wont you higher your standard
your way too out of her leaugue
>>
>>41735818
Again after being with girl both better and worse looking than her, its 100% personality that puts someone in your league. Some of the happiest couples I know have big (4 dating an 8) physical discrepancies but love each other because they grow as people together so well.
>>
>>41735849
>its 100% personality that puts someone in your league

people want to know your personality because you have the look
pls post more selfies
i want see you smiling
>>
>>41735849
w-will you marry me if i get doc degree of shiposting and get fit
>>
>>41735849
why wont you start modeling?
>>
>>41734579

you look like one of those guys that hot teenagers stare at in public
>>
>>41735669
>not making any profit of diamond genetics
i wouldnt have studied my ass off if i just got your look
>>
>>41735901
Yes but your shitposting dissertation better include this thread
>>41735877
That may be true but if you work with someone you work with or without the look
>>41735929
>>41735943
Modeling would give me a career for a few years and would be less exciting than what I do now, which will keep me employed for the rest of my life
>>
>>41735974
>That may be true but if you work with someone you work with or without the look

isn't you engineer shit work literally a reali life circlejerking party?
>tfw iwn be your coworker and bang in the office
>>
>>41736209
Nah I just mean this board focuses rightfully on looks, but if you don't have a personality to back it up you will never keep the QT you attract. Making social gains is just as important as weight gains, that's why I lift with a buddy whenever possible.
>>
>>41736254

You need the right social circle and good status too

Which is one aspect this board neglects when it comes to attracting girls
>>
>>41736260
Exactly, those tend to go hand in hand in my experience. Girls can tell if you and your buddies are coming from work at a nice job and will treat you accordingly, no matter what you look like. My friend pulled incredible girls without great looks because they could see he made money and had charisma like no one else
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>41736254
>if you don't have a personality to back it up you will never keep the QT you attract.

lolno
>>
>>41736254
you really should make an instagram account and make profit of your diamond genetics RIGHT NOW
>>
>>41736254
where do go friendless slayers in male dominate industry go and what do to get a gf?
do you just go ask digits on streets when you need a gf?
>>
>>41736328
I mean to maintain a long term relationship you should hopefully have a good personality match. If you're only trying to keep a girl for a night or two personality means nothing
>>41736342
That's a lot of work I would rather put towards my research focus
>>41736356
I've had good luck with Tinder, the trick is learning how to take good pictures
>>
>>41736420
PLS TELL ME HOW TO FIND U ON TINTIN
>>
>>41736420
>I mean to maintain a long term relationship you should hopefully have a good personality match. If you're only trying to keep a girl for a night or two personality means nothing

Personality means nothing also when you're a perfection
>>
>>41736461
Just keep swiping anytime you're walking down the streets of
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>41736477
Ok sure if you're only talking one way but I don't want to stay with a girl I have little in common with, even if she is a QT3.141592678
>>
File: IMG_4713.jpg (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4713.jpg
123KB, 640x1136px
In my experience. Eyes are key. Not sure if there's much you can do other than contact lens if you don't like your current colour
>>
>>41736485
is it a joke or do you really dwell in that paki shithole?

p-pls be safe ;_;

>>41736497
no girl is more common than browsing same autism image board as you
p-pls marry me and i'll make you happy
>>
File: 580c75b4bcff0157f0abca26.png (323KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
580c75b4bcff0157f0abca26.png
323KB, 600x600px
>>41736515
>tfw no handsome /fit/ slayer bf who browses chinese cartoon image board for children
>>
>>41736515
Definitely but any eye color can look great. Being happy with yourself and making what you have work is infinitely better than contacts, which are pretty easy to detect

>>41736541
That's most definitely a joke
>>
>>41736586
>Being happy with yourself and making what you have work is infinitely better than contacts, which are pretty easy to detect

top kik this is what naturally attractive people actually believe

do you have hobby other than lifting bro
>>
Naturally attractive and I don't believe this at all. But a confident 4-6/10 will do better than an insecure 4-6/10
Above 6 and being shy and shit won't harm you as much as you'll just come off "cute" rather than "hot"
>>
>>41734719
I knew /fit/ had most attractive users
minutely reminder there is a slayer that broswisng /fit/ RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>41736601
>Naturally Attractive
>>41735088
That was what I started with.

I have some hobbies related to my research field and stay pretty social other than just going to the gym
>>
>>41736628
>stay pretty social

everytime you meet new faces do you catch the miring vibes
you had evoleved from baby aryan to adult aryan
>>
File: catto.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
catto.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>41731226
>>41730865
>>41731506
>>41732646
>le [mewing] works
Do you have actual measurements to back this up?
I know I sure thought lifting was giving me calf and neck gains, until I compared measures with the ones I took before I started lifting and photographs side by side.
Remember we all have body dysmorphia here.
>>
>>41736652
I said something similar before but I got more mires from going back to school than from continuously working out. Like think a pretty small but continuous upslope with a huge spike in it
>>
>>41736672
what time do you usually browse /fit/?
and what other boards do u go to?
no no, i'm not going to be stalking you
just miring your posts y-you know
>>
>>41736699
Usually from when I started posting to now when I have to sleep, but I never miss a chance to shitpost in an A E S T H E T I C S thread (and help when I can)
>>
>>41734579
pls make pimp and make profit of your face
it is pity that only a few people aroudn you in your town are able to appreciate the beauty
>>
>>41731826
I always get saliva build up like straight when I mew. Is this supposed to happen?
>>
>>41736713
>I never miss a chance to shitpost in an A E S T H E T I C S thread (and help when I can)

im making aesthetic threads erryday arrday to summon you
but whats there to look for in aesthetic class?
you have nothing to improve
but you wish for more ?
>>
File: Screenshot (1868).png (242KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1868).png
242KB, 1366x768px
>>
>>41731688
Genetics one set one rep
>>
>>41736713
you are the one of most good looking 4chinners
p-please post more pics
you inspired me lots
>>
>>41736713
how much dollars per hour would you accept for going on a date witjh me?
>>
File: LiaDEcLx01E.jpg (100KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
LiaDEcLx01E.jpg
100KB, 719x960px
>>41734579
>>41735088
Thats inspiring. Im a recovering fat fuck myself. 15 kg down so far but im still really obese so its a long way to go.
Do you think i will look fine if i lose weight ?
>>
>>41729453
Daily higene, wash your hair three times a week, get a nice haircut that suits your face, wear a good cologne but splash it conservatively and dress like a normal person.
>>
File: grandmaster chad.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grandmaster chad.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>41731461
Revise that with this as the father.
>>
>>41737964
nah he is the son, gandy the father and cico the spirit
>>
>>41733201

Share the method.
>>
>>41737686
Thanks man! I have no doubt you're gonna look great about a year from now if you keep at it. First thing to do (aesthetics wise) is to cut until you see abs, that's going to get your face/jaw in a place where you can pick a nice pair of glasses and haircut that complement your face. Between that and the muscle you build during your cut you'll look amazing
>>
>>41737686
Not him but also recovering fatty and good looking (6'4 from 280 to 210)
First of all, be a regular in the /fat/ general and lose that god damn weight
Get a haircut dude
Get stylish glasses man, you look like you're wearing your dads glasses from the 80s
Buy colorful t shirts with prints or at least plain white t shirts and iron them
Get rid of that phone case and learn to how to take good pictures/selfies
Moisturize your skin and get a good skincare regime and put Vaseline on your eyebrows before bed
Thank me later
>>
>>41736254
You are still a naive child. Here is an actual autistic, read through the comments. The woman commenting would rather fuck a drooling, mentally handicapped retard than you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
>>
>>41738892
Holy shit

Looks really is everything
>>
>>41738892
Chad wins(?) again.
>>
>all these fags fawning over an effeminate 4/10 cuckcel
just lmao
>>
File: 1493060301817.png (349KB, 757x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493060301817.png
349KB, 757x632px
>>41738892
>He doesn't need words he speaks with his smile and warm heart!! Well done to those who have helped him!! It makes my day seeing my autistic friend smile!

>Jamey is so sweet and so adorable. When I grow up, I want to become a Special-Ed. teacher and help kids with disabilities.
>>
File: gandy-5-comp.jpg (209KB, 1232x920px) Image search: [Google]
gandy-5-comp.jpg
209KB, 1232x920px
i honestly dont understand the hype about this guy. I mean he's pretty handsome, but I dont see what makes him different from other millions from male models? Pic related, hemsworth are way more attractive than this guy imo. Also, he looks like he'd only attract 40yo moms and girls in their early 20s with daddy issues.
>>
>>41739026
>>
>>41738892
I was talking more about establishing a long term relationship than just picking up girls for 1 night stands where i agree personality means nothing

>tfw you will never have autistic Chad's jawline
>>
>>41738892
>JAMIE drools on himself and GIRLS rub their wet PUSSIES while YOU push your TONGUE against the ROOF of your MOUTH
>>
>>41732693
You may have shitty breathing due a bad nose biosystem. Tape your mouth shut every night for 6 months and it should correct itself.

t. I had bad breathing to what I was told by ENTs to be an incurable nighttime allergy... after a few months of mouth taping I already ditched the allergy medication...

>the real redpill is that most doctors have no fucking clue of what they're doing
>>
>>41739026
I'm not claiming to be anything, I just happen to be posted in the thread by someone else and decided to do what I can to help. Your guys are significantly more attractive than me but for people here to get advice I'm a step along the path to making it
>>41738979
:^)
>>
>>41738892
What's so attractive about this guys face?
>>
>>41738688
>>41738685
Thanks for advice !
>>
>>41731461
Why is there no Satan/Fallen angel?
Bitches love bad boys.
>>
>>41739150
Wide jaw, square chin, and skin tone
>>
>>41731633
>>sip on water after you brush your teeth before bed.
y?
>>
>>41739170
Yea man! First thing to prioritize is forming the habit of going to the gym 4-6 times a week, everything else when it comes to aesthetics is easy compared to dropping weight
>>
>>41732161
How to expand it? My tongue does not fit inside.
>>
>>41739150
An attractive male face is pretty much universally enjoyed. As most aesthetics go there's a simple formula for 90% of very very attractive males:

>wide face
>huge defined jaw
>low bf (not scary low)
>protruding brow ridge
>clear skin
>light skin (but not too pale)
>darker eyes (not necessarily black but dark blue is preferable to baby blue for example... with caramel brown being the most desirable)
>tall (there's a limit, 6'3" is ideal, after 6'5" it starts to count against you)
>full head of hair (brunettes are preferable to blondes and gingers... but jet black is too much)

Now this obviously doesn't consider fetishes (Asian girls that racemix will prefer really light eyes on males since it's seen as more "White") and any girl that already considered you hot as fuck will compliment a small defect in your perfect score (that's just women's mental gymnastics) so they'll say they love "bald guys" because you're an otherwise perfect slayer with shit hair genes.
>>
>>41729453
yup

>go to gay club, get gay bf
>learn from gay bf on how to apply makeup
>learn how to be passionate and a good listener
>learn how to make love
>leave gay bf

Now, I have no problem with pulling 9/10 girls. It was pretty easy.
>>
File: ft4.png (324KB, 271x569px) Image search: [Google]
ft4.png
324KB, 271x569px
>>41739390
>after 6'5" it starts to count against you
there is no such thing as "too tall" for a man as long as he has a nice body
>>
>>41739452
You stupid nigger he's also on roids.
>>
File: Snapshot_20170609.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170609.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Do I look ok
>>
>>41739452
>no such thing as too X
Men love extremes, women don't. The edges of things that usually are pluses either become tiny minuses or no longer matter. With exception if the girl already is head-over-heels for you or she has a fetish.

Women love guys with money but having $10 billion isn't going to slay any more than $1 billion. Unless it's a fucking queen of golddiggers.
>>
>>41739459
zac efron is a manlet and also on roids. your point?
>>
>>41739577
>Women love guys with money but having $10 billion isn't going to slay any more than $1 billion. Unless it's a fucking queen of golddiggers.
the guy i was replying to implied that the taller you become after 6'5, the more unattractive you become. And what I was saying was that you do not become unattractive if youre 6'7, you become unattractive if you're 6'7 lanky faggot, but not if youre a 6'7 jacked dude with nice face. According to your example it wouldnt matter to a girl if a guy has 10 billion or 1 billion which is exactly what I was trying to say. If you're a tall dude with nice body, youll be just as attractive as 6'2 or 6'7
>>
File: sweat.png (65KB, 240x312px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
65KB, 240x312px
>>41731461
Alain Delon in Le Samouräi made me say no homo.
he aged like shit tho
>>
>>41738892
>tfw autistic Chad gets more girls than you.
>>
>>41739538

You look like you'd be really handsome if you went on a cut
>>
>>41739635
Yea this is exactly right. Good aesthetics isn't about min/maxing, it's about balancing your body. For example, 6'0 210 lb is going to be more aesthetic than 5'5 210 lb at the same low bf%. Even though the shorter guy is going to look ripped as fuck he's going to be unbalanced on his frame. Likewise the guy at 5'5 150 is going to be way better looking than the guy at 6'0 150.

Some girls like skellys and some girls like guys who leave their humanity behind but it's a bell curve with most girls falling in an optimum height/weight ratio somewhere in between
>>
>>41739800
>the guy at 5'5 150 is going to be way better looking than the guy at 6'0 150
He would have a better looking body, but there is no way that 5'5 guy would look better than 6'0 guy. Being short is not like being tall mate
>>
>>41739867
Nothing hurts more than being a 6' Skelly and losing a QT to an aesthetic manlet

That being said 5'5 is probably a little extreme for this example but I hope my point comes across
>>
>>41739026
shame about the shitty beard genetics
>>
File: 36998463548674.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
36998463548674.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>41739390

>caramel brown being the most desirable
>>
>>41739974
>Tfw forever a chocolate brown eyelet
>>
File: 331298645647.png (7KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
331298645647.png
7KB, 216x200px
>>41739990
green master race
>>
>>41739390
>>darker eyes (not necessarily black but dark blue is preferable to baby blue for example... with caramel brown being the most desirable)
Wrong

Everything else is right though.
>>
>>41732698
>a dude with a degree
Are you seriously trusting a guy because he has a degree?
Next you'll say you trust politicians too, most of them have degrees!
You should trust your dentist because he has legal liability, but that covers you only as far as best practice goes. When the best practice commonly accepted isn't good enough, you're fucking screwed, a doc's credentials are as good as any random anon's, you should check their previous work and see if they are doing the shit you want them to do to you.
>>
>>41739974
>>41739990
>>41740008
Every eye color has the potential to look good. Don't get down on things you can't change
>>
>>41739390
>tfw all of these but tall
why is manlet life so hard?
>>
>>41739538
you must feel sorry for yourself wasting good genetics but id gladly date you even if you get more weights
you could be into young leo mode
>>
>>41739150
everything including chad eyes and chad cheekbones
>>
>>41738892
>have a child
>be doomed to a life of this

real talk, fundamentally retarded/dysfunctional children should be free to execute
>>
>>41739037
if you had square jaw that you might think somewhat masculine it would break the harmony of your aesthetic

roundish and curvy features are your league
>>
>>41739138
>tfw i pimped out your face atleast more than 20 times on 4chin and now i finally found you
>>
>>41733446
it's just the urea clearing up your skin the same any other acid would have. this is why acne products have salicylic acid
>>
>>41740316
Oh no doubt, I would have to add a lot of neck thickness and probably change up hair styles. A little more on traps might not be bad right now anyways. >>41739538
You've got a ton of potential man! A cut will help but you've got a great natural jaw line. Your scruff looks pretty good even with the awful lighting, people will go back and forth on what looks better but some girls like it some girls don't, you can't win them all over. Drop to ~10%bf, style your hair and beard and light yourself better for pictures and you'll look great.
>>
File: WP_20170609_14_34_46_Pro.jpg (258KB, 934x1017px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170609_14_34_46_Pro.jpg
258KB, 934x1017px
Rate me please. Recovering ex obese.
>>
File: 574411805980768 (2).jpg (47KB, 311x360px) Image search: [Google]
574411805980768 (2).jpg
47KB, 311x360px
>>41740431
Old me.
>>
>>41740414
pls dont make your neck thiccer
i like your look in your natural way
curly blond hair goes well on cute guy as well
>>
>>41740431
You look very good here.
>>
>>41740446
>>41740431
wew
how much did you lose
>>
>>41740474
I am at about 90 kilos as of now, I was almost 120 in the second pic.
>>
>>41740488
h-how did you make it
>>
I have a tip, most people will tell me to fuck off, but whatever. I had a Korean gf that was is a model, and she told me her secret to perfect skin was kimchi.

I've been eating kimchi every day since then and I can tell my skin is a lot better.
>>
>>41739026
>but I dont see what makes him different from other millions from male models? Pic related

hunter blue eyes
jet black dark hair
bronze skin
wide frame
matured

rare enough to get spotlights
>>
>>41740431
Man you're looking great. More sleep and water will help with the eye bags over time, but easier said than done. Front facing lighting for pictures helps too. You're unironically pulling off a turtleneck which is impressive on its own, and your facial hair goes great with your aesthetic. Great work!
>>
>>41740504
A lot of cardio and lifting plus eating better, no more sugar, sugary drinks (only drink coffee, tea and water), replace bread by whole bread, replace regular rice by brown rice and regular pasta by whole wheat pasta, eat a shit load of vegetables. No cheat meals. Can't say it has been terribly hard, maybe because the social and confidence gains were and still are so visibly skyrocketing.
>>
I'm trying mewing but I'm building up a lot of saliva in my mouth when I push my tongue up. I can't swallow without fucking up the tongue position. Is this normal?
>>
>>41740542
>looking great

come on its not youtube comments he is okay but nothing impressive
>>
>>41740431
Just get a stubble
>>
>>41740533
>going for chinks
beta as fuck
thicc blond heads are only what big high test men have
>>
>>41740554
>tfw no abilty to disciplne
>>
R8?
>>
>>41737964
That guy isn't beautiful, he look boring af, somebody like Elirian, Pitt and Tyson Ballou make him look like nothing. That guy is a 8/10 and he do everything he can to be a 8.

Just lol if you thing that guy is even close to Gandy.
>>
>>41733711
I have a couple of questions about this:
1. Does this actually work for adults? I thought it only works for teens and adolescents?
2. Where are you supposed to feel the strain as you do this?
3. I'm more interested in the breathing benefits, how long does that take to get?
4. Is the mouth open or closed while doing this. Are the teeth touching? Are the lips touching?
5. Do you just push constantly (and subconsciously) now, or is it always conscious between rest (where the tongue rests on the roof of the mouth).

Thanks a bunch for this btw.
>>
Have dark hair and blue eyes.

That is literally it.
>>
>>41740446
honestly id pick before face over after
you look more friendly and have more qtness than after
>>
>>41740568
Focusing on positives and progress is important while continuing to improve and nitpick your weaknesses or you burn out. There is more work to be done but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be told honestly that he looks great and has made a lot of progress.
>>
>>41739026
>>41739033
hahahahahhaha!

no

They aren't even close, you just choose the worst pic of Gandy.
>>
>>41740536
+

6'3
big wrist
perfect checkbones
perfect jaw (too wide is bad)
perfect jawline
perfect brow birdge
canthal tilt
golden skin + blue eyes
hooded eyes
nw0 hairline
and the best chin ever made it
>>
File: IMG_7207.jpg (120KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7207.jpg
120KB, 768x1024px
>>41740629
agreed everyone should be themeselves and always see the bright side
pic related, me being positive
>>
>>41740690
>you wake up next day and look like him
wat do?
>>
>>41739452
that dude has to have wide-ass feet. where the fuck do you find sneakers like that in a wide anyway?
>>
>>41740733
All the big sneaker companies make niggerball shoes in huge foot sizes by special order.
>>
>>41731826
How do i mew?. Do I push my tounge on the roof of my mouth with the upper and lower jaw touching or not?
>>
>>41740725
Go to my college shirtless

Go to a club and go straight to any 10/10 girl and invite her to fuck in a motel

Go to the beach and approach any 10/10 girl

All the things i do, but now it works all the time
>>
>>41740702
Not trying to say just be yourself, I'm trying to say to be a better version of yourself, but don't get depressed that you're a worse version of your better future self
>>
>>41735434
What field of PhD/MD are you pursuing? If not stem, all that blonde hair and blue eyes can't help you now.
>>
>>41740950
Aerospace Engineering
It's not medicine or chem which are more lucrative but the work is fun
>>
>>41741009
>literally does rocket science

How can someone be so perfect.
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 591x686px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 591x686px
Working on my forearms a bit more, thought CoC grippers would give me a boost. Am a forearmlet but my grip strength is pretty strong since I am a 3rd year apprentice electrician. GripnBend is where fellow leafs get their CoC grips, right?
>>
>>41733646
Chios Gum.
>>
>>41731461
They all look fuckin' gay
>>
>>41741047
Half a decade of looking like >>41741009
and being called an ugly loser by everyone around my in my life. At some point you decide you want to be a hot doctor and the pain of improving outweighs the pain of stagnating. The times when I have to force myself to study/work/gym 80 hours a week will never be worse than how shitty I felt during that time of my life, especially when those are all things I enjoy when they don't pile up
>>
>>41732646
>>41730865
You're completely delusional thinking that looks don't matter.

A very attractive guy could be socially awkward, introvert and have absolutely 0 game that he'd still have women interested in him, specially women going through the ovulation cycle.
Looks aren't everything, obviously, but saying that they do not matter reeks of ugly incel trying to cope with his PUA bullcrap.
>>
>>41732144
kek
>>
File: 1496944594123.jpg (41KB, 516x343px) Image search: [Google]
1496944594123.jpg
41KB, 516x343px
jus b ur self
>>
>>41740612
KEK
>>
>>41741464
There's a more successful and attractive version of yourself under all that angry memeing :^)
>>
>>41740533
Probably the vinegar. People drink or put apple cider vinegar on their face to cleanse themselves
>>
>>41740431
Facial hair is not doing you favour, you have long face and that kind of beard is make it even longer... Try maybe growing shorter full beard to visually expand your jaw line.
>>
>>41740610
You have pretty symmetric face, not so exceptional structure, but it stays in memory. Probably around 7.5 or 8. If you are tall than you can pull a lot of chicks
>>
>>41740431
Before hair cut was better, shaved sides is too edgy. The facial hair sucks. You have good features, man. Make the most of them. And learn how to take good pics.
>>
>>41740610
Aren't you that guy on misc who used to complain about being bullied by girls in hs?
>>
>>41729497

>/fit/ will attack this man even though he probably IS handsome, but he's using a shitty camera with shitty lighting at a shitty angle
>>
>>41729453

I'm naturally tall and handsome, so I can't guarantee that my advice will work, but I did notice I had much more positive interactions with qts after I made these improvements.

>always make sure you have good posture. Hunched shoulders or forward arched neck makes you look weak and insecure
>pay extra attention to your face. tweeze your eyebrows so that they don't get near each other. If you grow facial hair, find a look that enhances the attributes on your face. Get a decent haircut and don't be afraid to ask the stylist for advice on how you should look
>dress wearing fitted clothes that highlight your figure. Avoid large emblems, logos, or hats.
>go to a dentist and make sure you have straight/non-chipped teeth

That's pretty much it. The rest is just up to you to go and talk to these qts before another Chad takes them.
>>
>>41731633
>washing your hair everyday
>brushing teeth after every meal

Yeah how bout no
>>
>>41740349
I'll stick to the piss, thanks
>>
>>41738892
>>41738953
>Chad is drooling all over himself driving with his mom in a van and still gets more pussy than you
The drool would look stupid on a beard, but if he grew a beard and kept it clean he would look killer.
>>
>>41739061
lol
>>
>>41739390
>>41739974
I've seen some research and blue were the most attractive statistically. Forgot where the light brown were, but definitely behind blue.
>>
>>41734648
A tongue tie? Yes, get it removed and mew
>>41738489
Soon, hopefully, if it works. I have no idea if it does right now
>>
>>41736601
you didn't really look bad - good nose, nice eyes and good skin. What are you complaining about? In my honest opinion you're just solid 7/10. Don't know why everyone in this thread is going crazy about you.
>>
>>41739538
you look like greasy creep currently
but you have Chad potential definitely. In my opinion you could look better than that blond guy who posted earlier, because you actually have manly face
>>
>>41740610
>>41741624
LMAO if you think this guy is a 7.5 your delusional.
4.5/10 at best
>>
>>41742416
That's not me, just somebody replying to me. I agree with that rating but it's more like half the girls I meet think I'm a 5 and the other half think I'm a 9; being cute over being masculine is very polarizing. But it's not a bad look if that's what you have to work with, for me personally if I went for masculine it would look like I was trying too hard.
>>
>>41731680
>have retainer
>see this

fug
>>
>>41742572
>That's not me, just somebody replying to me.
yeah, sorry, that 4chin x is pissing me off sometimes. It's hard to navigate between inline posts. On the other hand it really clears up that clusterfuck of a site.
>>
File: 1497031171320.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497031171320.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>41735434
please reproduce, at least 3 kids, please anon.
>>
>>41729497

You look like a cuck, no offense senpai
>>
>>41736515
It's more about the area of the eye rather than the color itself. Brow ridge, canthal tilt etc
>>
HOW TO MAKE A SUCCESSFUL THREAD ON /FIT/ 2017 Edition

Advice 103. Post the face of Gandy, this will make people argue that he isn't that beautiful because he have a weird nose
>>
File: Brock.jpg (167KB, 1024x986px) Image search: [Google]
Brock.jpg
167KB, 1024x986px
>>41740612
>hair like spun gold
>piercing blue eyes
>big guy jawline
>godly beard genetics
>huge muscles
>6'7
He's an honest to God perfect 10/10 Übermensch. All those models you listed with the exception of Gandy aren't even close.
>>
>>41739026
prime gandy is literally several orders of magnitude more handsome than hemsworth
>>
File: 1497046973519.jpg (128KB, 436x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497046973519.jpg
128KB, 436x594px
>>41744795
You are a pleb in facial aesthetics, you are a normie who whorship people like Nick Bateman or Chris Hemsworth because "tall- muscles-beard-jaw".

Ok let me tell you all the things that guy don't have:

He doesn't have a positive canthal tilt
He doesn't have perfect straight eyebrows
He doens't have high hollow cheekbones
He doesn't have a chiseled jaw + chiseled square chin
He doens't have dark hair, his hair is too femenine, look like a women
He had a regular NW1 hairline, the perfect hairline is NW0
He doesn't have hooded eyes, eye color isn't as important as you think, it's the shape

The only good thing he had is his frame, height and his big chin.

His jaw isn't something special, Also his chin isn't even chiseled.

He should trim his beard, long beard and long hair look bad in males, the only males who look good with long hair are roman reigns and jordan barrett.

Gandy and Tyson had all those things in one, compare my pic with Brock, Brock is attractive not BEAUTIFUL
>>
>>41745132
Also he doesn't have Gandy skin color and glow
>>
File: 43.jpg (86KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
86KB, 600x853px
>>41744795
That guy is a weak 8/10

my pic is a real 10/10

compare both pics anon, Brock need muscles, beard and muscles to look decent, all those models are miles above Brock
>>
>>41745180
holy fuck name
>>
File: IMG_7211.jpg (47KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7211.jpg
47KB, 400x600px
>>41745180
nah hes 9/10
lacks prom cheebones
>>
File: IMG_7213.gif (340KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7213.gif
340KB, 250x281px
>>41745132
eyes gotta be deepset mode too
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.