[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slavs re subhum-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: blyad.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
blyad.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>slavs re subhum-
>>
File: Latte_016.jpg (26KB, 440x332px) Image search: [Google]
Latte_016.jpg
26KB, 440x332px
They have based quark with more protein than Arnie's dick cheese has.
>>
>>41727408
Quark is disgusting

t. slav
>>
>>41727686
not true

t. another slav
>>
>>41727686

not eating quark with penaut butter before sleep when you big guy and have to take like 230g protein per day

t. slav from poland
>>
retard strength has been established for years.
>>
so many slavs ITT

t. yet another slav
>>
>>41727893
It's evening in slav timezone now so why not
t. >>41727408 slav
>>
>>41727408
would rather just eat Arnie's dick cheese desu.
>>
>>41728054
it is like 4 pm desu
>>
>>41727893
Baltic master race. Slavs are niggers
>>
>>41728752
frog is white though
>>
that guy squatted like 100 kg his first workout

fucker is freakier than genova
>>
>>41727408
it tastes exactly like arnie's dickcheese too
>>
>>41727347
>slav is good at squatting
Who could have possibly seen this coming
>>
I honest to god think slavs have subhuman strength from all the pumpkin seeds they chew on throught the day.
That amount of zinc in their system would test boost anyone to inhuman amounts
>>
>>41727754
>peanut butter
>not eating it with babushka-homemade raspberry varenie
you just went full american
>>
>>41730539
It's like an immigrant starter pack
>>
>>41730494
Dalmatian Hip
>It’s actually called the Dalmatian Hip, which originates on the Dalmatian coast of Croatia up through Bulgaria into Poland and into Western Russia, which is the Ukraine. Now I think I just named the countries that produce year after year, unbelievable Olympic lifters. They also have the highest rate of hip dysplasia. So again, it’s form and function – and form and function determines athletic ability. It determines where you become arthritic and all the rest.
>It was very interesting. I occasionally do legal cases as a spine knowledge source (I guess) and I worked on a couple of murder cases believe it or not, where they needed some spine expertise. And another one of the scientists was a professor of forensic anthropology.
>It was he who first showed me all of these different hip architectures and how they change throughout the world.
>So it helped her to identify bodies when the skin and the hair and other features were burned off, say. That’s the Dalmatian hip, which is ideally suited for deep squatting.
>Now you take the archetypical shallow socket hip and it’s a very deep hip socket and that’s a Celtic hip, prevalent in the Normandy area of France, Ireland, and Scotland.
Stuart McGill
https://bretcontreras.com/transcribed-interview-with-stu-mcgill/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.