[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started going to gym,doing basic 5x5 shit Tomorrow I wake up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 10.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
Started going to gym,doing basic 5x5 shit

Tomorrow I wake up around 3-4pm, theres a lot of people at my small gym

should I just go after being up all day around 5-6 in the morning instead?
>>
wow those tits sure look natural!
>>
>>41726015
>cannonball bewbs

diabolical
>>
>>41726015

No, are you autistic? Why would you do that?

Take it from a guy who can't keep a consistent sleeping pattern and is constantly working around the clock: working out a couple of hours before you usually go to sleep is shitty and pointless.

You will start ot feel a little sleepy around 5am, then you'll psyche yourself up right before you leave and tell yourself you'll smash it because you're a freak who doesn't need sleep.

Then you'll get in the gym and immediately crash when you start lifting weights and either have a really shitty workout or just leave right away.

Just go at the normal time you fucking sperg.
>>
>>41726035
nothing about this photo looks natural.
>>
>>41726015
>5x5
Do yourself a favor and do SS 3x5 instead,trust me.
>>
>>41726062
can you give me a pdf or something
>>41726058
>what are you autistic
>tells autistic story
>>
>>41726062
This, the last 2 sets just limit the speed of your progression and I assume the reason you're doing 5x5 and not a bro split is to get stronger. Newbies always think 'lol only 15 reps per exercise? that's not enough, that's too easy', if you think that, then you'll have no problem moving up weight every workout, and thereby getting your strength gains.
>>
>>41726084
>can you give me a pdf or something
Have you read the sticky already? What did you not understand
>>
>>41726102
id love to beat your beta male head in you dumb faggot

nigger
>>
>>41726110
I bet you would, but progress past a couple weeks of 5x5 before saying that to a man in real life
>>
>>41726110
Faggot you are too much of a pussy to work out in a busy gym, you have no right to call others beta.
>>
File: IMG_4680.png (265KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4680.png
265KB, 400x300px
>>41726015
H-E-L-L-O!
>>
>>41726537
a busy gym?
its by my house and its cheap pussy

do you take pride in working out in afull gym?
theres 1 weight rack there and its taken a lot
>>
File: mmmmm.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
mmmmm.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>41726062
>trust me.
>>
>>41726061
No shit retard, learn to comprehend basic fucking sarcasm
>>
>>41726811
So you go take it you beta.
>>
>>41726015
damn who is this bitch
>>
>>41726015
please give me her instergrem
i need to masterbate
>>
>>41729205
nevermind i found her
you faggots are fucking useless.
https://www.instagram.com/joselyncano/?hl=en
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.