[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So today I was in the middle of my third ever gym session. As

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1496463272083.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496463272083.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
So today I was in the middle of my third ever gym session. As I was leaving I tripped down the last step leading to the exit. I was tired from working out and feeling sad for other reasons. An employee says to me "first time here?" with a smirk on his face. It made me really mad, but I am not sure if it was supposed to be a friendly joke. New to the whole gym culture. I went directly to mcdonalds and ordered 4 mcdoubles and 4 mcchickens, ate them all in the parking lot. I have browsed fit for years for the memes and eventually realized I should stop killing
myself with my degenerate lifestyle, but every interaction in this gym so far is tainted by greentexts that relate to the situation I am in at the moment.
How do I just work out and be myself without thinking about falcons and manlet pits? Should I find a new gym?
>>
go to the gym and squat 5plates 5x5.
everybody will respect you after that.
bonuspoints when you squat completly naked
>>
File: 1493094749669.jpg (21KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493094749669.jpg
21KB, 471x500px
grow a thicker skin, you're going to be lifting baby weight for months and if you ate 8 burgers in one sitting getting in shape will take even longer
If you can't take a employee trying to be friendly, he was probably smiling you fuck, just give up and keep on being a fat piece of shit
>>
How did you survive high school? Grow a thicker skin or kys you nigger
>>
>>41725780
>>41725822
Looks like the chads have rolled in. I was minding my own business, the employee had no reason to even engage me with conversation. He probably laughed it up with his cute gym coworkers but I don't care. I will try the pool next time. Pretty sure he is a personal trainer in the weight room only. Pool attendants are probably more professional anyways.
>>
>>41725682
Keep lifting weights. Your best revenge is to eventually look better than he does.
>>
>>41725682
>>41725937
He was making a joke to be friendly. Also not sure of the degree you tripped down. Did you fall on your face or just miss a step while walking?
>>
Maybe that guy was new to that place too and is thinking "shit that guy is probably overthinking my stupid joke I made out of insecurity" now.
>>
File: 1494351093439.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494351093439.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
>>41725937
Get bent and stay fat if you keep looking for pathetic excuses not to work out.

You're a miserable excuse for a human being if you eat because you're emotional.
>>
File: fhhffhhfhhhhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhf.jpg (155KB, 897x700px) Image search: [Google]
fhhffhhfhhhhfhfhfhhfhfhhfhf.jpg
155KB, 897x700px
>>41725990
>>41726023
Oh I tripped hard. I hit my shin on the step and my teeth slammed onto the tile floor. Luckily nothing broke. That two faced prick gym employee probably laughed all the way home.

Pathetic excuses? Maybe. But I don't eat because I am emotional. I eat because I wish I was dead. I am trying to change this with exercise.
>>
>>41726117
Do your best to substitute the pain of being an autist with the pain of discipline and hard work. Then become a masochist until you've made it.
>>
>>41726117
If peopme bother you that much, shell out money for a barbell, a rack and weights. Second hand if you have to.

Get a pull up bar and some dumbbells too
>>
>>41725937
Can you stop being mad at strangers' remarks?
Your life will be better I promise
>>
>>41726117
>I don't eat because I am emotional. I eat because I wish I was dead.
sounds pretty emotional if you ask me
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.