[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vaccines cause autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0975.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Is this just a meme caused by parents with shitty genetics who were disappointed that they couldn't birth a chad or is their some basis to their cries?
>>
>>41723017
the autists will be the downfall of the globalists. they thought theyd make us fags, losers, easier to control.

they knew not the monster they created
>>
>>41723017
Cases of autism have increased exponentially. Its now 1 in 43 kids.
>>
>>41723045
But I'm too stupid to do computer science..
>>
>>41723017
Medically it's a thing. It used to be these people would probably just become ostracized or pariahs, the few with magic calculator brains ended up inventors/mathematicians. Tesla was definitely autistic, to the point of having a pigeon waifu. It's a label we stick on people who've always been here. Not caused by vaccines though, no sound evidence supports that.

>>41723047
The definition of "Autistic-spectrum disorder" has expanded.
>>
>>41723017
vaccines are to autistics as the thyroid is to fats
>>
>>41723017
It's a meme based on a scientific study that was later debunked and numerous subsequent studies have all pointed to there being no link between autism and vaccines.

It's just a retarded conspiracy theory that parents of autistic children cling to since they need a reason why it happened to their child. This is to preserve their own mental health. Getting an answer to the question "why?" is more important than the actual truth to a lot of people. They will lie to themselves so that they don't have to face the truth that they can't explain it.
>>
>>41723047
Autism is much more likely when you have kids in old age, and now most people do because that's when they get off the carousel
>>
Dude vaccines contain known neurotoxins, carcinogens, aborted fetal tissue from both sexes, bovine serum, various animal dna..on top of weakened viruses. I'm sure that all together is going to had adverse effects on a certain percentage of people
>>
Vaccines dont cause autism. My personal theory is genetics plus a lack of breastfeeding cause it. My son is 5 and has autism and I love him very very much. Sometimes it hurts to see something he cant control used as an insult, but most insults are based off of disabilities anyways. anyway I think we wont find a cause or a cure and even if they did what is the morality of that? should we change someones personality?
>>
>>41723017
It's not the vaccine itself. It's the mercury preservative in the vaccine. Many attributes of autism can be compares to heavy metal poisoning. This, and many other factors such as pregnancy in the later years of a woman's life causes autism. Make sure your vaccines are non thimerosal.
>>
>>41723017
It's just a distraction tactic from the real shit.

There are however plenty with severe side-effects like narcolepsy (can't sleep anymore), paralysis etc. in rare instances. Other issue is low efficiency in some variants.

The biggest scandal that never got much attention in my opinion however was 2 version of same vaccine. 1. expensive&better. 2. cheap & higher side-effect chance. Poorfags got naturally all 2 and so their kids got fucked while politicians got 1. This was hardly ever talked about and nowhere in the open press naturally but the publications had that data and there was a lawsuit over it.
>>
Trump says vaccines cause autism so I believe him
>>
>>41723393
You forgot semen
>>
>>41723017
Yes it is a meme, the only reason you see more cases of it is because they have broadened what constitutes as autism and are identifying it more
>>
>>41723419
They stopped using mercury based preservatives a long time ago
>>
>>41723500
>wwwaaahhh it costs more money to make a higher quality product
Literally every consumer product has a budget version and a luxury version
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.