[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do /fit/ guys think about tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chadandtyrone.jpg (88KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
chadandtyrone.jpg
88KB, 1080x1350px
Is it a shitty app to use for easy hookups? I have heard many bad things about it from this board alone.

You have ugly to average females that want 12/10 males. Just lol if your gandy. Not even Gandy could satisfy these ugly sloots. So, you will have girls out of your league thinking they have chance with you.

http://lookism.net/Thread-4-10-girl-vlogs-dates-with-legit-8-guys-JUST-FKN-LOL-AT-BEING-A-MALE-IN-2017
>>
Tinder is a terrific app for easy hookups. People here don't like it because they don't want easy hookups. They want cinema-style romance with a soulmate.
>>
>>41721378

That or they want very good looking women to hook up with and theres barely any available to them on tinder
>>
>>41721334
Non of them are attractive
They are average
>>
>guy who doesnt even lift comes from lookism to 'redpill' us

the reason you never get anywhere isnt because you're ugly, its because you're a worthless sack of shit
>>
>>41721447

t. gymcel
>>
>>41721334
I only used tinder for about 2 months but I think I banged about 10 girls in that time. Compared to dating sites like OKcupid I actually found the girls on tinder were on average better looking than their pics compared to Okcupid or POF where they most often looked worse. Maybe I just got lucky I dunno.

Any dating site is a women's game though, you have to lower your standards a bit and put in some effort for girls that might be below your level.

The payoff is that it's not weird to ask a girl to come over and watch a movie and have some drinks. Costs maybe $5 in alcohol for an easy bang.
>>
File: NO SHITE.jpg (26KB, 384x439px) Image search: [Google]
NO SHITE.jpg
26KB, 384x439px
>>41721455
>comes to /fit/
>t.gymcel

i revise my statement

ur retarded kid
>>
>>41721334
>What do /fit/ guys think about tinder?

I think LinkedIn is better
>>
its true about the fact that if your a good looking guy you'll be getting girls way worse looking than you. they probably won't even be attractive at all unless your very good looking. if your just trying to get some vag then i guess it's alright.
but that said, most of the girls on there are also not the most quality types honestly, there may be a few but the girls on there are idk... just not quality
>>
>>41721477

theres some hot linkedin girls, fresh out of college
>>
>>41721486

sometimes u gotta run social circle game

for example, if you are in college and your a good looking athletic guy, you can join a fraternity with a good reputation and then youll be in parties with hot sorority girls and u can bang em on the reg
>>
that girl was dating well out of her league. She has a normie untrained body, no tits and 5/10 face,
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.