[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss Journeys anyone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: qycyg.jpg (35KB, 603x320px) Image search: [Google]
qycyg.jpg
35KB, 603x320px
Tell me yours. Here is mine
https://youtu.be/5omQAGj3YH8
>>
>>41720613

I don't have anything to share.
I just wanted to say, you're gonna make it. Keep up the good work brah.
>>
File: 1491405179200.jpg (26KB, 1000x537px) Image search: [Google]
1491405179200.jpg
26KB, 1000x537px
Ate less with zero exercise for about six months to achieve what you see in pic. Since then I've started bulking and doing SS, feels good. I love my new sober lifting life.
>>
>>41720640
thanks wholesome brah. We will all make it
>>
>>41720706
Ah yes, I consumed alcohol very much. Especially before the school year ended. Congrats man. Feels good to be semi sober.
>>
>>41720723
Thanks bro, keep keeping up! Looking forwards to seeing you post your beefcake "after" pics soon :)
>>
>>41720781
hell yeah man I cant wait to post them. Thanks brother
>>
>>41720613
I've lost weight and gone back up depression is getting the best of me at the moment.

Went from 360 to 280 then back to 330. Just an hero right ?
>>
File: I.jpg (2MB, 1920x2429px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
2MB, 1920x2429px
Not going good. I look like shit.

I don't know how to fix my posture.
>>
>>41720886
10th grade in high school I was 270. Senior year I got down to 160 on the day of prom. I am now about to be a senior in college this fall and I am pretty sure I gained it all back. I have more muscle though since I went through a hard bulking phase when I first came to college but I just slacked off. Depression and having a girlfriend did it to me. We are still together but I think since my main motivation to look good was to attract girls, I found a great girl and lost track of myself.
>>
>>41720903
I also have a posture problem. Too much bro style lifting and bulking hard gave me an overdeveloped chest.
>>
STOP SHILLING YOUR FUCKING YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU TREENIGGER NAMEFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41720966
I've had it my whole life, I think I might need surgery
>>
>>41720999
edgy. lol
>>
>>41721005
damn
>>
>>41720952
This was my main thing to get a woman, when I get them I lose focus and fat fuck is back. It's an on going cycle.
>>
File: compare1.png (834KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
compare1.png
834KB, 1000x1000px
192lb to 152lb. 5'10".
Not sure where to go from here as I am stalling in my lifts.

Squat 175lb 5x5/Bench 110lb 5x5 (progressing fast on this)/OHP 78lb 5x5/Row 115lb 5x5/Deadlift 225lb 1x5/

Converted from KG for merkans.
>>
>>41721128
keep it up brah!
>>
File: file.png (39KB, 867x654px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
39KB, 867x654px
Here's mine so far, goal weight is about 70-72 kg, started form 89 in march.
>>
>>41721427
I am going boy looks since I have a rough estimate of my weight but an inaccurate scale (pretty sure every inch of my house will have a different scale reading) but I do know I would want to be around 80 kg based on my body.
>>
I was never athletic growing up, preferred reading books and playing video games to athletics, was afraid to do anything that I could fail.

This, and being molested when I was 7, caused me to be very introverted and socially awkward. By the time I was a teenager I was very depressed and began gaining weight, not extremely fast but I was.

Starting in high school I began loosing my hair gaining the nickname rogain. I was also 5'3 or so as a freshman and had thick glasses. As high school went on I became even more over weight and my depression grew until I thought about killing myself almost daily. I was also nicknamed bitch tits.

It was the end of my junior year of highschool (17yrs old) that I finally decided that I wanted to change my life. My mom, who was extremely supportive of me, got me a gym membership and a personal trainer (as I was a little bitch extremely afraid of the gym, and had no idea how to exercise). My trainer taught me a lot about nutrition and about weight lifting.

When I first started at this gym (it was a lifetime fitness) they did some testing to give me a fitness assessment; I was 5'5, 180lbs and 35% body fat. This was hard to hear, but motivating.

With my newfound knowledge I began loosing weight, and by the time school started in the fall I was 135 lbs, but extremely skinny fat.

My senior year of highschool was probably my most dedicated year of lifting I'd had so far in my life, by the end I was 160lbs, while still a bit chubby I was happier and much more muscular and stronger than I had ever been in my life.

When I went to college I definitely slacked off in the lifting department, but never in the dieting department. I stayed around 155lbs and lifted semi frequently. At the end of my sophomore year I was running a half marathon so I got down to 135lbs again, but I was just skinny not skinny fat which was nice.

Now I'm 160 and hoping to look good soon (slightly visible Abs)
Tldr: started 180lbs 35% bf->160lbs 15%bf
>>
>>41721704
You are gonna make it man :)
>>
File: hi1.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hi1.png
1MB, 1366x768px
This is pretty old, I'm 29 in a week and kinda stalled. I went away to live in China for a year came back to the UK and did a masters. I always managed to keep the weight off but stuck with BJJ on and off, never really made any gains but I'm not fat anymore. I was a morbidly obese manlet, but I've just had a son born to a woman whose dad was Mr Britain, built like a brick shit house. My son's going to fucking make it, even if I didn't. I'll post a photo of myself these days too.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-010147.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-010147.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>41722638
I took this a couple of days ago. I've been on the couch for a few month following shoulder surgery as you can see by the scar. I had two dislocations following a BJJ injury. Funnily enough I took this photo because I've decided to give it another go. I've had to rebuild my shoulder slowly but I've started 5/3/1 this week. I've started browsing /fit/ again for the first time in years (I've fucking missed this place). I've been coasting for about 4 years going up an down 20lbs but I've recently become highly motivated to bring it full circle. This place helped me drop over 60lbs, I'm hoping to whack so of that mass back on in lean muscle and strip this shitty excess fat. I've quit drinking following the birth of my son and sorted my diet out so that I'm getting enough of the right things. Be great to see where I'm at in a year.
>>
>>41720706
o shit nice, what were your starting stats?
>>
>>41721010
edgy?
EDGY?

FUCK OFF
>>
File: 200_s.gif (19KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19KB, 190x200px
around 300lbs down to 165lbs.

>tfw loose skin
>>
>>41723586
super edgelord
>>
>>41724189
I know the feeling. When I started gaining I lost the stretch marks somehow. Well slightly. They used to be bad
>>
>>41720613

My weight loss JJOOOOURRRNEY so PROFOUND and SPIRITUAL

I stopped stuffing my fat face and went on a JOOOUURRNEEY to act like a fucking normal human being.
>>
was fat
now not
>>
>>41721704
Keep going matey. You know you can do it.
>>
>>41725841
At least it's not an ADVENTURE
>>
Here's my situation, lads.

I've been an avid fan of sweets and sugary drinks all my life. On a daily basis I would consume sodas with every meal and candy/chocolate whenever I got a hankering for some dopamine.

The result is being somewhere in the realm of 20% body fat at 6'2" 180lbs. I'm almost positive my dietary habits have led to insulin resistance, which I think along with lifting needs to be one of the first things I conquer.

Aside from not eating sugar or sugar mimicking substances, what can I do to increase my insulin sensitivity?
>>
>>41721543
>boy look
>80 kg
How fucking tall are you?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.