[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk me into eating meat again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 368
Thread images: 30

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available. Should I just continue the way I am? Or am I being a faggot?
>>
>>41718901
Nobody cares dude
>>
>>41718901
you're a retarded loser if you think that avoiding meat does anything to stop the industry. keep avoiding most meat because the animals are fed with poison and the meat is washed with poison

also, try grass fed veal
>>
>>41718901
youre giving yourself lower testosterone by not eating meat.

youre increasing your estrogen with all the soy products you likely eat.

you evolved to eat meat, thats why you have canines and the ability to digest it. youre spitting in the face of millions of years of evolution.
>>
File: Morgan Truthman.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Morgan Truthman.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>41718901
>>
Youre asking the board that swallows its own cum for its opinion.
>>
>>41718901
No one fucking cares what you eat just don't be a faggot about it
>>
File: tumblr_npxc2yyixh1tzue9go1_1280.jpg (298KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npxc2yyixh1tzue9go1_1280.jpg
298KB, 1280x1280px
>>41718901
Oh boy
>Talk me into eating meat again
Never even think about eating meat again.
>Been vegan for about a year and a half now
Fucking awesome
>I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available
I know, right?
>Should I just continue the way I am?
Yes
>Or am I being a faggot?
Not because you are vegan, but whining on a Mongolian throat singing forum about a non-issue kinda makes you a faggot desu
>>41718927
>you're a retarded loser if you think that avoiding meat does anything to stop the industry.
Supply and demand
>keep avoiding most meat because the animals are fed with poison and the meat is washed with poison
Let me get my tinfoil
>also, try grass fed veal
It still has to die. Try falafel instead
>>41718934
>youre giving yourself lower testosterone by not eating meat.
Wrong. Post source.
>youre increasing your estrogen with all the soy products you likely eat.
Soy has PHYTOestrogens, beef has MAMMALIAN estrogen. Guess which is worse for humans, who are mammals btw.
>you evolved to eat meat, thats why you have canines and the ability to digest it.
Humans are biological herbivores and opportunistic omnivores. Humans evolved from tree dwelling frugivores, hence the opposable thumbs and front looking eyes (most herbivores have eyes to the side to look for predators, we have eyes in front for branches and shit to latch on to). Everything points to us being herbivores: our intestinal tract length/torso length ratio, our "claws", our teeth, our increased blood cholesterol after consuming high cholesterol or high saturated fat foods (unlike dogs, ever heard anyone take their Labrador to the vet for a heart attack?), all of these scream at us being herbivores. We simply evolved to "tolerate" meat because food was scarce in the winter
>youre spitting in the face of millions of years of evolution.
Don't vaccinate either while you're at it, you evolved to die at 30 from random diseases, right?
>>
>>41718901
its really cool that you're changing your lifestyle just because you can't stand eating dead animals, but i also think its pretty dumb, they are literally bred for feeding us, people tend to humanize animals too much, people expect animals to act and behave like humans, but guess what? they are animals, they will always act like animals
>>
In one billion years, literally nothing you nor any one of us does will have any meaning to anything in the universe.

When all humans are either spread across space, or more likely all dead, your actions will mean literally nothing. Your morals mean nothing. When everyone is dead, and nobody exists to measure anything, a timescale of billions of years is as long as 0 i dunno fuck you meat tastes good tho
>>
>>41718901
>>41719074
This is what I mean
>>41719111
>>
>>41718901
plants feel pain too, they just cant scream
>>
>>41719115
> its pretty dumb, they are literally bred for feeding us
If I have a child with my consenting wife with the sole purpose of using it as a sex slave, does that morally justify us doing it?
>people tend to humanize animals too much
Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
>people expect animals to act and behave like humans
No we don't
> but guess what? they are animals, they will always act like animals
...and?
>>
>>41719123
Whoa 2deep4me Rick and Morty amirite wubalubbadubdub there's no meaning to anything I didn't ask to be alive lolol 2meirl4meirl ahahah
>>
>>41719111
Have you considered suicide. It will only take a minute, but last the rest of your life.
>>
>>41719141
1)
No they don't, they don't have a brain and a CNS.
>But they react to external stimuli!
Spring traps also react to external stimuli, that doesn't mean that they feel pain
2)
Even if I agree that eating plants causes them suffering, eating animals causes 10x times plants to suffer compared to eating the same calories in plants.
>>
File: KidTrolled-1.jpg (42KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
KidTrolled-1.jpg
42KB, 480x364px
>>41719168
>>
>>41719206
Fight me cunt
>>
>>41718901
No one gives a flying fuck, just stop pointing out that you're a vegan constantly you fuck.
>>
Meat is tasty
>>
>>41719244
My cock is also tasty but I don't see you sucking it
>>
>>41718901
im vegan and love it done it for a long time. dont listion to these fools brother. if you feel good after a year and a half why stop? if any thing take fish oil.
>>
>>41718901

>morally

maybe start by only eating what you kill. Go fishing, eat the fish you catch. If you're ok with that, go out and kill a deer or wild boar and freeze the meat. Maybe if you put yourself back in the food chain instead of buying meat that has already been killed for you, you will understand that there is nothing morally wrong with eating other animals. The problem with eating meat is when people over consume it. Meat makes up about 15% of my diet. 20% if you include eggs. I don't kill everything I eat, but I do shoot a moose every autumn, and it lasts me the better part of a year.
>>
>>41719304
>>41719111
Cheers boys, I'll continue my venture.
>>
>>41718901
Okay senpai listen here:
I ate vegan for three years
FUCK THAT.
Not gonna give you some sob story, just give it to you straight:
Eat some fucking dead shit and grow babby grow.

Just don't eat like a retard or you will become typical fat ameritard.
If you are broke go buy your shit at the local wholesaler... (Costco?)

No one will care.
No one's gonna judge you.
(EXCEPT fucking vegans but no one cares what they think)

If you got money buy your dead shit from a farmer and feel elite as fuck.

Work hard
get money
acquire dead farm animals
cook them
>thatsonetastynigger.jpg
Grow

Just fucking do it already
Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>41719151
>If I have a child with my consenting wife with the sole purpose of using it as a sex slave, does that morally justify us doing it?
no because humans can think
>Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
feeling pain is different than suffering, they suffer physically but thats it
>No we don't
maybe you don't but there are a lot of people that does
>...and?
and it fucking sucks because cows are dumb as shit and people feel pitty for them and its dumb too
>>
>>41719329

>artificially entering a food chain just to kill animals
>nothing morally wrong with this
>>
>>41719329
That's my issue desu, I think it's pretty pathetic that people think they're being real men by choosing to eat meat they had nothing to do with the production/hunting of.
>>
>>41719257
If youre OP, then yes, youre just a faggot.
>>
Most if not all animals we eat cant survive in the wild. The only reason they live is because they die. They are meant to serve us.
>>
File: born-to-feel.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
born-to-feel.png
28KB, 500x594px
>>41718901
think of all the piggies that won't get a chance at life due to reduced consumption of pork

don't be so selfish OP
>>
>>41719356
>humans can think
The child won't think about anything other than my dick if I raise it this way but I'll humour you, what about mentally disabled humans, or humans in a coma? Are they ok to eat/abuse/exploit?
>feeling pain is different than suffering, they suffer physically but thats it
You honestly seem way more in touch with reality compared to most meat eaters. I can tell because most meat eaters haven't thought about what we do to animals or flat out don't care. You do care, and have developed a coping mechanism where you have convinced yourself that their pain and their suffering are somehow disconnected. You are good deep down, you'll change the error in your ways sooner or later.
>>
>>41719178
>implying that forcibly rending apart a body of cellulose isn't devastating at the cellular level
plants can definitely feel pain bro
>>
>>41719365
>artificially exiting a food chain just to feel superior to animals

This shit is why the animals don`t talk to us anymore.
>>
>>41719365

I don't artificially enter it. I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator. I don't kill endangered animals. The animals I kill don't have families that miss them. I don't torture and abuse them, I do the job quickly and efficiently.

The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others. They act no differently than muslims trying to force sharia law on non-muslims, or christians telling homosexuals they will go to hell unless they change their lifestyles. Stop trying to force your beliefs onto others who do not share your beliefs.
>>
File: 1493397297596.png (427KB, 626x736px) Image search: [Google]
1493397297596.png
427KB, 626x736px
>>41719334
Do it for them anon
>>
>>41719151
>Not at all. We just see that they are sentient and can feel pain and suffering just like we do
animals kill each other all the time, by expecting us to not kill them, specially to eat them, because its wrong, it gives their lives almost the same value as a human life
>>
>>41719469

>I don't artificially enter it. I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator.

Cringe thread?

>The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others.

You mean they discuss certain topics that make you uncomfortable because your position on them is inexcusable.
>>
File: CWNo6ZvWoAA1ybz.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWNo6ZvWoAA1ybz.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>41719469
>I stand at the top of it, where humans belong. I am an alpha predator.
You are among the most frail beings on the planet. You have sidestepped the food chain with the rifle, you didn't climb it
>The animals I kill don't have families that miss them.
Lol what
>I don't torture and abuse them, I do the job quickly and efficiently.
So benevolent
>The reason people don't respect vegans is because they try to force their lifestyle on others.
Pic related
>>
>>41719368

I don't kill for the fun of it. It's my least favorite part. I love my hunting trips, because they are a 10 day long camping trip in November. I don't enjoy the actual shooting. I also never fish for sport. I won't fish in a lake or river that only has fish I do not want to eat. I love being out in nature, but I don't go out there with the intent to eat everything I see. I take a moose because it's big and one animal can feed my family for about 70% of the year. I will never really understand people who like to kill animals, but if I'm going to eat them, I feel I should at least be willing to do the job myself.
>>
>>41719533

You literally entered a thread where a vegan asked people to convince him to eat meat again and try to convince him to stay vegan and are saying I'm forcing my beliefs on him. This is why people don't listen to vegans.
>>
>>41719511
>You mean they discuss certain topics that make you uncomfortable because your position on them is inexcusable.
no, they think that their lifestyle is the right one, and it isn't. thats why vegans as such assholes, the only vegan i know that isn't an asshole is my roomate, we chill all the time, go out to eat, he orders vegan food, i order meet, and the only time he ever talked about his "lifestyle" was when he asked me if i've never thought about being vegan and thats it, he doesn't bitch about everything and everyone that isn't a vegan
>>
>>41718901
Well lets face it
If you are well disciplined vegan you live a healthier life then the ordinary meateater..that includes eating a lot of veggies beans and peas and shit not some soy crap. And yes thats a fact...and no Im not vegan Im not even vegetarien...but a well balanced vegan diet is just complicated and boring... I never understood why somebody would limit themself whith such things. I mean if you are bodybuilder you limit yourself more than enough why would you purposly decline delicious meat just because of the animals?
I eat meat because its a cheap tasty easy way of protein.
If you dont eat meat for health reasons...well fair enough...if you fell sorry for the animals well then dont eat discount meat.
>>
>>41719472
>animals kill each other all the time, by expecting us to not kill them, specially to eat them, because its wrong, it gives their lives almost the same value as a human life
Completely fallacious. I wouldn't eat my Labrador but if someone put a knife to my throat and told me to either kill my dog or a random human neighbour, I'd always kill my dog with the heaviest heart

Don't create strawmen from the real issue. Eating animals is U N N E C E S S A R Y
>>
>>41719570

>no, they think that their lifestyle is the right one, and it isn't

That's what discussion is for. They believe respecting others' right to life is a good thing, you believe stabbing animals in the neck is a good thing.
>>
>>41719533
>the rifle

lets just ignore the bushmen who still strangle their prey to this day. No, everyone was totally vegan before gunpowder.
>>
>>41719568
You know, the OP extends beyond the title. Here:
>Been vegan for about a year and a half now, and I just can't morally justify choosing to eat meat when there is an abundance of other options available. Should I just continue the way I am?
>>
File: 1428986776792.jpg (32KB, 479x492px) Image search: [Google]
1428986776792.jpg
32KB, 479x492px
>>41718901
For starters, eat some fish. They literally don't have the neurological capacity to feel pain. So killing them shouldn't particularly urk you.
>>
>>41719533
>tools and your brain don't count bro humans will only be considered a predator if they can kill 20 polar bears with a pinky.
Kys faggot
>>
>>41719616
Strawman. You have internet and a pc, so I'm assuming that you are privileged enough to have access to a grocery store with all the options of the world.
Vegans say that eating animal products when unnecessary is wrong. In their case it is necessary, in ours it is not.
>>
>>41718901
Piglets like the one in your pic have the most tastiest meat.
>>
>>41719590

>having an animal slave that's been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is ok.
>eating animals that have been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is not ok.

Literally like saying it's ok to have human slaves as long as you don't eat them. If an animal's life is just as valuable as a human's life, then animal slavery is no worse than human slavery.
>>
>>41719471
that pig is 12% BF, tops

much less fat than any american
>>
>>41719624
>fish. They literally don't have the neurological capacity to feel pain.
What
>>41719640
I didn't say they don't count, I didn't say we are below the top of the food chain. I said that we are BEYOND the food chain. We are so evolved that the concept of a food chain doesn't apply to us
>>
>>41719590
>Completely fallacious. I wouldn't eat my Labrador but if someone put a knife to my throat and told me to either kill my dog or a random human neighbour, I'd always kill my dog with the heaviest heart
did you even tried to understand what i tried to say? i'm not saying that in a life or death situation you'd pick your dog over a person, i'm saying that people think that killing "inocent" animals for food is wrong, but your dog or cat would kill animals to eat.
in my opinion it is unnecessary to eat meat, but it definitely is more convinient
>>
File: C.S. Lewis.jpg (1MB, 1250x1725px) Image search: [Google]
C.S. Lewis.jpg
1MB, 1250x1725px
>>41718901
If you’re thinking morally, then you need to assert the premises that led you to veganism.

Typically, the argument I hear is this:
>Animals suffer when they are kept, domesticated, and slaughtered for human consumption
>It is wrong for animals to suffer
>I am also an animal, and my pleasure and survival is not a higher priority than any other living being
>Because of modern nutritional knowledge and science and and abundance of resources, I can sustain myself without consuming animal products
>therefore, there is no justification for human consumption of animals in first-world nations.

Is this your chain of reasoning?

The second and third points are the ones that I believe are wrong. But the third is more important.

Firstly, vegans are happy to consume plants, which are also living creatures.
In doing so, they have established that animals are superior to plants, because they acknowledge the animals’ right, but not the plants’.
Therefore, they accept that there is some quality to an animal that elevates it above a plant.
They do not extend this same thinking to humans. The faculty of reason puts a person above a pig, just as a pig is above a blade of grass.

Thusly, humans ARE elevated above the non-rational animals, and we have a natural supremacy over them.
>>
Morality is subjective
If being vegan makes you happy then go for it
But don't be spooked out of happiness

Inb4
>would you rape a kid/kill disabled people
No, because I'm not interested in doing so and there would be negative consequences for me if I did
If these things were not true then yeah sure
>>
>>41719356
Animals can think and they have feelings. I work on a pig farm and they are expressive animals, you can see emotion in their eyes.
>>
>>41719648
>>having an animal slave that's been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is ok.
It is not. I wanted my family to adopt but my mum bought the dog.
>>eating animals that have been bred to be docile with desirable genetic traits is not ok.
That is true. Actually, eating animals is not ok period.
>Literally like saying it's ok to have human slaves as long as you don't eat them.
No it's not and it's not what I said
>If an animal's life is just as valuable as a human's life
I said the exact opposite in my post
>>
>>41719665
We are just efficient at being the apex predator it tools do not take you out or make it not apply humans are an animal as well.
>>
>>41719606
>That's what discussion is for. They believe respecting others' right to life is a good thing, you believe stabbing animals in the neck is a good thing.
i don't believe stabbing animals in the neck is right, but i do believe that breeding animals and eating them is, i'm not killing every animal, i'm eating animals that were bred to die and to feed, i do tried to be vegan for couple months but maybe i'm a bad vegan but its too much work for me, cooking is a bitch, i was eating so fucking much to get my 200g of protein, i basically drinked tea and water because whenever i went i couldn't get a smoothie
>>
>>41719646
>privileged enough to have access to a grocery store

I`m also "privileged " enough not to shop at one. Forgive me for attempting to stay within the cycles of life with a REAL connection to my food and where it comes from.
>>
>>41719692
How about this concept here m8y?

1. Be fully and completely aware that hurting and exploiting animals is a horrible thing
2. Eat them anyway because I want to

Bit hard to comprehend for you, eh?
>>
>>41718901
vegan here too,
are u b8ing?
I mean, I remember someone asking if they should cum in their protein shake for "extra gains "

Nobody here really cares.
half the fatassfats here after lurking the sticky are going to run to mcdicks anyway.

it's a pretty easy decision
"do I walk down aisle 5 and get veggie patties, or down aisle 4 and get animal carcass"
one requires intentional harm, the other doesn't.
you know you're just going to get the typical anti-vegan stuff you refute ad nauseum each day.
you're not a faggot because you're vegan.
you're vegan and acting like a faggot by saying
"talk me into eating meat again"
if you wanted to, you would.
since you don't you won't.
fuck off.
>>
>>41719665
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130808123719.htm
>>
>>41719590
>Eating animals is U N N E C E S S A R Y
correct, but so is having a moral/political thing about it. livestock is a crop.

I try to eat < 1 lb of meat per week for health reasons. I'd look like a stupid loser if I pretended about saving the world

vegans are misguided fags who think not eating meat/dairy gives them a carte blanche to trash their bodies with soy-derived shit shakes
>>
>>41718901
Meat is tasty, you faggot. Animals are retards and don't have real people feelings.
>>
>>41719665
>We are so evolved that the concept of a food chain doesn't apply to us
so you're saying a species of great ape is somehow not an animal just because it domesticated itself? yawn
>>
>>41719676
>you can see emotion in their eyes.
you made me laugh, you see emotion on their eyes, but they see a guy that gives them food or pet them, they don't grief when their "friends" die, they just keep existing
>>
>>41719446
>humans in a coma?
It is literally legally acceptable to kill these ones depending on circumstances.
>>
>>41719669
You said that veganism is wrong because it implies equality between animals and humans and I responded that you don't have to be equal to something to show compassion.
>>41719671
>Is this your chain of reasoning?
Close
>>Animals suffer when they are kept, domesticated, and slaughtered for human consumption
>>It is wrong for animals to suffer
>>I am also an animal, and my pleasure is not of higher priority than any other living being's life
>>Because of modern nutritional knowledge and science and and abundance of resources, I can sustain myself without consuming animal products and find pleasure in the plant foods I used to ignore because they are for rabbits or gay
>>therefore, there is no justification for human consumption of animals in first-world nations.
Exactly
>Firstly, vegans are happy to consume plants, which are also living creatures.
Non sentient. Read >>41719178
>In doing so, they have established that animals are superior to plants, because they acknowledge the animals’ right, but not the plants’.
>Therefore, they accept that there is some quality to an animal that elevates it above a plant.
>They do not extend this same thinking to humans. The faculty of reason puts a person above a pig, just as a pig is above a blade of grass.
Wrong. Humans ARE above animals. That doesn't justify eating them
>Thusly, humans ARE elevated above the non-rational animals, and we have a natural supremacy over them.
You are insufferable and pretentious desu
>>
>>41719774
This is wrong, they most definitely mourn their friends deaths

Pigs are much smarter and more loyal than dogs

many dogs die if their owners die, because they cir everytim

t. meat eater
>>
>>41719675
>Morality is subjective
>Relativism in the year 2017
Acknowledging that people think differently and their lifestyles should be respected just because they're different doesn't make you smart.
>>
>>41718901
Don't do it man.
You don't need to take lives to make gains. You've put this much effort into being vegan don't give up on it now.
>>
>>41719446
>The child won't think about anything other than my dick if I raise it this way but I'll humour you, what about mentally disabled humans, or humans in a coma? Are they ok to eat/abuse/exploit?
people literally does this for ages, old people are thrown on retirement houses just because their families "are too busy to take care of them properly", people on comas are just alive because people are forcing them to be alive
>You honestly seem way more in touch with reality compared to most meat eaters. I can tell because most meat eaters haven't thought about what we do to animals or flat out don't care. You do care, and have developed a coping mechanism where you have convinced yourself that their pain and their suffering are somehow disconnected. You are good deep down, you'll change the error in your ways sooner or later.
lol its not an error, i trully believe that eating animals is ok since the animal was bred to feed, also i'm definitely a good person, i always do everything i can to help people
>>
>>41719811

No it's more the fact that if morality is impeding you doing what you want then why labour under it
Never forget humans evolved morality as a tool to benefit them
If you're blindly following it without evaluating it you're subverting the purpose
>>
>>41719789
>You said that veganism is wrong because it implies equality between animals and humans and I responded that you don't have to be equal to something to show compassion.
i do have compassion for animals, but i also know that humans learned how to bred animals so we can live an easier life, and i trully doesn't believe its wrong, since you do its best for you to live on an island planting your own food
>>
>>41718901
Being vegan turns you into a pussy.
>>
>>41718901
just carry on being vegan and not stabbing animals

LIKE THIS VIDEO IF IT GETS 10,000 LIKES HE WILL ACCEPT VG CAGE FIGHT CHALLENGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p49E2F-bV28&lc=z135ilc4iljuhjlvz22avjkqqsvexdzqu04.1496860722200946
>>
>>41719694
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>41719722
Other vegans would call me out on this, but I'm actually ok with hunters. Not eating game myself, but hunting >>> buying meat
>>41719727
>Bit hard to comprehend for you, eh?
No, just dumb
>>41719748
Eh, cbf to read it cause I'm supposed to be studying. Whatever, if that is your reasoning then eat only fish and no other animal products
>>41719751
>correct, but so is having a moral/political thing about it
>Le nihilism meme
Kys
> if I pretended about saving the world
No vegan pretends to save the world, we just make the least harmful choice in the grocery store
>vegans are misguided fags who think not eating meat/dairy gives them a carte blanche to trash their bodies with soy-derived shit shakes
>Le soy is the devil meme
>Vegans only eat salads and soy
If you don't know anything about veganism, why post?
>>41719761
What
>>41719775
Only if family. Also you can't abuse, breed, exploit, mutilate or eat them.
>>
>>41719789
>You are insufferable and pretentious
So says the vegan.

Being above animals justifies eating them, because they taste good. Just because our species was so good at being better than other animals that members of it created a system in which we didn't have to hunt in order to consume them doesn't mean eating them is reprehensible.
>>
>>41719884

>falling for obvious likebait
>>
>>41718901
If people stopped eating meat most of the species that we make food from would have gone extinct by now.
By eating a pork chop you're giving pigs a purpose and saving their species.
>>
The animals are going to die anyway. We might as well benefit and make something out of it.
>>
>>41719909
Are you being dense on purpose? Is it the good old cerebral atrophy from b12 deficiency.
>>
>>41719775
People with Down's syndrome are more advanced than every other animal on the planet, and they are still the same species as you.
>>41719909
>Only family
That still means that they do not have the same rights as other humans, and again they are the same species. "Animals are not people and thus have less valuable lives" is the simplest argument but veganfags will never understand it.
>>
>>41719675
>I WOULD HONESTLY RAPE A CHILD AND DISABLED PEOPLE IF I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT

why do corpsemunchers always start lying and going full retard?
>>
>>41719987
Meant to quote >>41719446
>>
>>41719922

>the animals we bred are going to die anyway, might as well wreak havoc on the planet and increase the global burden of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes

lol
>>
>>41718901
Morals are spooks. You don't need to justify yourself
>>
>>41719915
>being this retarded
>>
>>41720003
>diabetes
>meat

This is officially a bait thread.
>>
>>41720003
>might as well wreak havoc on the planet and increase the global burden of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
meat doesn't give any of those, people that tend to have heart problems that eat too much animal fat, have more chances of having serious problems
nothing proved with cancer
and diabetes is caused by too much sugary and fatty foods, but obese people tend to eat literally everything that is unhealthy, by blaming meat for this problem will only make retarded fat people more fat and retarded
>>
>>41720042

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3942738/
>>
>>41719909
>Vegans only eat salads and soy
I wish that were true. the most hardXcore vegans I know eat like shit, and I know because I eat about 90-95% vegan - maybe a thin layer of butter or cheese, or a few slices of salami on a sandwich loaded with grains and veggies

(below is for the non-trolls ITT who care about fitness over politics)

you should be eating for about 90-95% of your your food only
>whole grains
>fresh produce
>legumes
>also, mushrooms (learn to like them, pussies)

that's what makes you healthy. the fact that you should have few animal products is a function of evolution - Homo sapiens has evolved to eat the below for almost 200,000 years, and our primate relatives have laid the groundwork for even longer

no wonder McDonald's makes you shit funny - nobody before the 20th century had ever been able to cram that much fat and salt into their mouth at once
>>
File: rags.png (229KB, 345x309px) Image search: [Google]
rags.png
229KB, 345x309px
>2017
>having morals
shiggydiggy
>>
>>41719992

>And if i wanted to

Well if you want to do something and there are zero negative repercussions why wouldn't you do it? That's illogical

However as I stated I've no interest in raping kids and even if I did there's negative repercussions to doing so
>>
>>41720056
>conflation of lean, grass-fed, light meats with red, processed meats in studies

wew lad
>>
When you were a child, you consumed animal substances to live.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/01/20/baby-contracts-rare-case-of-scurvy-after-drinking-only-almond-milk/

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/05/19/quinoa-milk-diet-killed-baby-authorities-say.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/04/30/baby-dies-water-toxicity/26670583/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18574603/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/vegan-couple-sentenced-life-over-babys-death/

If you're trying to grow, or just want to keep your cholesterol levels healthy, you should continue to consume milk from time to time as an adult. Products labeled as "almond milk" or "soy milk" are false advertising. Milk is only produced by female mammals. Almond "milk" is overpriced water with virtually no health benefits.

Most diets are vitamin-A deficit, and the best source of vitamin-A is animal source, especially organ meat. Not eating enough vitamin-A causes eye ulcers.

Studies show that up to 83% of vegans are deficient in B12. Their vitamin D levels are also 74% lower, and Omega-3 levels 53-59% lower, compared to omnivores.
>>
>>41720164

i wasn't ready for this.
jfc.
>>
>>41718901
You will know for sure when/if you're ready to break veg
>>
>>41720208
>Almond "milk" is overpriced water with virtually no health benefits
I like the taste. I have normal milk too but I also sing on the reg and can't be phlegming up.
>>
>>41718901
We get it you're vegan
>>
If it's a moral issue that's that, principles are principles.
I mean, I don't follow them, I honestly hate chickens, but you do you.
You could probably go pescetarian on the grounds that fish are basically organic robots without feelings
>>
>>41720208

>drink milk to keep your cholesterol levels healthy

wut
>>
>>41720208

lmao, i love how you reported source material from news websites but not medical websites.
btw, half of a small carrot gives up 200% of your rda for vitamin A, your own skin produce vitamin D when in contact w the sun. B-12 is needed to be supplemented, why omnivores don't need B12 supplements? it's because the animals you eat are fed w b12 supplements ;).
The issues w omega 3 it's because most of the vegans are stupid, they listened to gurus that no longer ago were saying that fat make you fat and all that bullshit. 8g of flax seeds gives up 100% of your rda of omega 3, there's no need to eat fish fat.

>>41718901

you're about 6 months late w being loud about it, just keep doing what you doing doesn't matter if other people choice is worst than yours. I accepted that people can't change most of the time, you can just help them getting better w each step if they're willing to try, otherwise, they're going by pretty soon (before time) which what's really hurt me desu.
I'm also going for 2 years of being vegan, and I have been thinking a lot of what i'm doing, but I will never going back from eating animals again, the worst thing can happen it to be a vegetarian, which is less socially retarded than being vegan but, eh. whatever, i'm rambling.

>>41719347

i'm really curious about your story now, kek.

>>41719385

straw man fallacy, next

>>41720057

well said.
>>
File: milk comparison.jpg (315KB, 1600x724px) Image search: [Google]
milk comparison.jpg
315KB, 1600x724px
>>41720396
>I like that taste
Because it's nothing but sodium. Milk, or as you call it "regular milk", wins on having more saturated fat and protein per calorie.

If you need to minimize phlegm, drink either FairLife milk or goat milk.

I don't drink milk very often, but I cook with it all the time.
>>
>>41720530

>wins by having more saturated fat
>>
>>41720563
Did my fingers stutter?
>>
File: 443.jpg (108KB, 738x500px) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
108KB, 738x500px
>>41718901
>it's another vegan thread

I spent 4 hours arguing with one of you niggers the other day, I'm not gonna waste today doing the same thing. Have fun with your leafy greens and no gains.

PS I'm the guy that took a million pictures of me eating McDonalds because I'm a retarded faggot. But at least I'm not a retarded faggot with no muscle mass.
>>
>>41720563
Satfat is good, man. I'm the almondfag and even I know that.
>>41720530
Thanks for the info, friendo.
>>
>>41720669

>Satfat is good, man

durr
>>
>>41720715
Just answer this honestly while being anonymous on a Zambian knitting chatroom:

1. are you vegan (no milk, no eggs, no fish, no cheese, no butter)?
2. do you eat avocados, almonds, and coconuts? if so, how much?
>>
>>41720906

1. no
2. sometimes avocados, almonds and pecans a few times a week on salads, no coconuts
>>
so, just going to put it out there that agriculture in general is causing algae blooms and destroying a lot of fresh water sources in North America and likely Europe. If you think that you are for some reason doing the world a favour by eating plants over meat, you're delusional.

You're right, we're not technically on the food chain. Any hunter that claims to be entering the foodchain is a delusional faggot who is trying to justify the killing of wild animals that he's likely never going to eat.

However, I for one am glad people are going vegan, because at least then maybe the price of meat will go down after having spiked by 20% this past quarter.

As for op
>mentions he's enjoying being vegan and mentions his distaste with killing animals
>offers nothing of substance to build a discussion on other than "HEY GUISE IM VEGEN"
>is the epitome of "Hey guess what, my name is OP. Im vegan and a faggot"

I have nothing against how you choose to live your lives but holy fucking shit if you're so goddamn insecure that you have to argue for several hours about whether or not eating something that's considered normal worldwide, I would say your eating habit isn't the issue here.

Go fucking eat a steak or some bean sprouts and consider better ways to spend your time, you rejects.
>>
>>41721097
algae are what keeps the CO2 levels in check on earth

sounds pretty good, desu
>>
>>41720984
Try not eating avocados and nuts for the next year, since you hate sat fats. Then make a hair loss thread and talk about the pain you're getting in your liver.
>>
>>41721115
moreso the fact it makes the water undrinkable and kills a lot of the marine life.
>>
>>41721148

>Try not eating avocados and nuts for the next year, since you hate sat fats.

lol was waiting for the strawman

>eat foods that are low in sat fat with a high poly and mono ratio
>durr sat fat is unavoidable therefore you should seek out foods high in saturated fat and also it's good for you was my point somehow
>>
>>41718901
Personally for OVERALL health, not just heart health, eating meat is a must.

On the other hand I also love animals and have contemplated giving up meat.

Don't think I will do it just because nothing beats a good steak.
>>
>>41721151
You can eat algae.
>>
>>41721187

>Personally for OVERALL health, not just heart health, eating meat is a must.
>Don't think I will do it just because nothing beats a good steak.

You say meat is a must for overall health and then talk about eating red meat, the meat most associated with chronic diseases.
>>
>>41721184
>coconuts are gonna kill me!
Fucking retard. Can't expect you to grasp this with your lower brain function.

How many coconuts do I have to eat before I get the heart attack you're guaranteeing me?
>>
>>41721243
>no baby has ever died from eating meat
>babies have died from drinking almond milk >>41720208

Once vegans get their way, more babies will die. The whole point of veganism is to genocide Western civilization.
>>
>>41720454
>Animals can't live without commercially produced B12 supplements, which have only existed for like 30 years.
>There is no naturally occurring B12.
Omnivores get B12 from animal meat, organs, and eggs.

The best vegan source of B12 is feces, by the way. Have some.
>>
>>41721272

That's a pretty dumb way to argue but in the case you're referring to, it wasn't drinking almond milk that killed a baby, it was having almond milk as its only food that caused a baby to develop scurvy.

>>41721254

>strawmanning the guy even more

You lost
>>
>>41718901
>tfw there are other veganons
<3
>>
File: Venus Vegan Killer.gif (560KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Venus Vegan Killer.gif
560KB, 500x281px
>YFW even plants eat meat if able.
>>
it isn't even about the animals or the environment, eating meat is simply bad for you and the science has proven that
>>
>>41721097
Op here, I think the amount of replies to this thread refutes your nothing of substance to build on claim? I got the discussion I was looking for, along with some good tips on continuing with the diet.
>>
>>41721309
It's not a strawman. Coconuts have the highest percent of sat fat to total fat of any other food. He believes sat fats are non-essential. I want to see the proof that eating coconuts causes heart attacks.
>>
>>41721336
Post more traps.
>>
>>41721355
haha he fell for the meme
>>
>>41721309
There's three other news stories in that post. One of them was a mother who simply cut her breastmilk with water to make it last longer. Another had a variety of vegan faux-milks, including almond, quinoa, rice, and soy, along with vegan baby food but babby still ded from malnutrition.
>>
>>41721388

>It's not a strawman. Coconuts have the highest percent of sat fat to total fat of any other food
> I want to see the proof that eating coconuts causes heart attacks.

Coconut fat raises LDL cholesterol moreso than unsaturated fats, not as much as butter since not all of its saturated fats are the long-chain variety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7595099/

> He believes sat fats are non-essential

They aren't essential but I don't think he made that argument. Someone made the claim that saturated fats are good for you, using it as a selling point for whole milk, and then when he called that out you start getting hysterical about coconuts.
>>
>>41721187
>Personally for OVERALL health, not just heart health, eating meat is a must.
There is not a single health benefit from eating meat. I there is, please cite source
>On the other hand I also love animals and have contemplated giving up meat.
Great!
>Don't think I will do it just because nothing beats a good steak.
You're on the right track. I have an excellent idea: Go vegan, but eat two big fat juicy steaks every weekend. That means, substitute chicken and rice for lentils, chicken stir fry with seitan stir fry, dairy BnJ with vegan BnJ, cow milk with soy milk, scrambled eggs with scrambled tofu etc. That way, you create a net benefit to animal welfare, the planet and your health, while not associating yourself with that cult you hate and not missing out on that succulent juicy steak. How about that? Isn't it the greatest idea ever?
>>
>>41721446

Do you think any of them make a strong point about anything?

>baby fed nothing but water dies
>WATER KILLS YOU
>>
File: 1444251566257.jpg (405KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1444251566257.jpg
405KB, 1024x1024px
What is it with vegans trying to force their self-righteousness onto others? Not even talking about OP or the other asshat b8ing all the board.

People live, people die, animals live and die. if you're so concerned with animal wellness just buy from trusted sources (like my family has done for the past 25 years, from local certified farms), but fucking hell you don't need to go around scoffing at people from a soapbox pedestal because they make choices different from yours. There are more important issues in the world right now than people eating a cow or two.

if the masterb8ter responds to this he'll just confirm to be just a troll. Sage this thread into oblivion.
>>
>>41721612

What is it with non-vegans being afraid to talk about important issues and dismissing things by claiming victim status?

>I'm being ASSAULTED by vegans!
>what are they doing?
>Talking to me on a public internet forum about why I should consider eating a healthy, environmentally sustainable diet that isn't built upon animal cruelty!

Poor fucking you, what bastards these guys are.
>>
>>41721612
>just buy from *trusted* sources (like my family has done for the past 25 years, from local *certified* farms),
1) who made your family an authority on what is right and what is wrong to eat
2) I *trust* that the farms you buy from are *certified* to rape, mutilate, castrate, exploit and finally decapitate someone who wanted to live and had no say in the matter

Also, pic related
>>
The lord gave us dominion over the animals OP we can do with them as we please
>>
>>41719910
Being stronger and smarter than other man justifies killing them?

shit tier philosophers here at /fit/
>>
>>41721601
Read the fucking story. Baby still got breastmilk, it was just diluted with water.
>>
>>41721927
Time to follow a real, Eastern, religion anon, Christianity is for mental manlets who don't want to think.
>>
>>41722382
Yes.

Just as Nietzsche's cucking of Ree drove Ree to kill himself. Nietzsche was a celebrated philosopher who taught that the morality of good & evil is for slaves, while masters only care of beneficial vs unhealthy or disadvantageous. Ree taught that altruistic morality was universal. No one liked him. The only person who reviewed his opus was Nietzsche who said is was the most worthless thing he ever read. Ree was in love with a woman named Salome, whom Nietzsche regularly fucked in front of Ree. Scholars believe Ree killed himself by walking off a cliff, but no one is certain because he literally had no friends.

And yes, his name was "reeeeeeeee". He was a real life Wojak, while Nietzsche was a real-life Pepe. Ree was also a vegan, and was suspected to have died a virgin and had repressed homosexuality.
>>
>>41722449
Nietzsche was an important, if not brash, philosopher for the West, that doesn't mean his arguments hold up. No one fucking follows Nietzsche today, maybe branches that were derived from him, like Nihilism, the philosophy of serial killers. If that's you, go fuck yourself.
>>
It seems no-one has given the obvious answer. Eat bugs. No one cares about bugs. A vegan doesn't cry when they stomp on a cockroach.
>>
>>41720669
>satfat is good
ok mom
>>
>>41722549
except we do
why do you think honey is off the menu?
>>
>>41722585
That's stealing from bugs. Everyone kills the occasional bug, why not eat it while you are at it?
>>
File: Food_inc.jpg (46KB, 360x460px) Image search: [Google]
Food_inc.jpg
46KB, 360x460px
the vegan thread is still going. all you nerds watch this and learn that all diets are memes unless you buy at or close to the source of your food
>>
>>41718901
Don't you miss eating tasty food?
>>
>>41718901

Why would I? Honestly, keep it up. The meat industry is fucked, it's destroying the environment and using too much water, plus the animal cruelty is astonishing, so there needs to be less meat-eaters. Personally, I love meat too much to care, but I'm grateful for the people taking the bullet.

Keep it up, God bless.
>>
>>41719111
>typing a post as disorganized and hard to read as that

good god m8 please stop posting
>>
>>41718909
This, do what u believe in and what makes u happy
>>
>>41718901
Dude honestly I didn't want to have to take time to write out this post nor did I forsee pressing the "Enter" key in order to clear space for more information for at least another 1 or 2 hours.

First of all (and we need to establish this): NOBODY FUCKING CARES. I got at least 2 sentences into your gay post and i realised how much of an absolute attention whore you are, therefore I only read the rest of that post only to gather information to pop the little bubble where you encase the world where complete strangers over the internet would care about whether or whether not you eat meat.

Secondly, there have been NUMEROUS studies that show that being a vegan is unhealthy, but because I am (as my name implies) Anonymous, to you I could e some health guru while in real life and to my family and friends I am a cocksucking faggot that got ultraids for sucking dick for $5, therfore I have no place to try and command you for your desicion to kill yourself off

Third of all:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/soc/
if you seek validation from a bunch of strangers from an Underwater Goat Fur Weaving imageboard, then rethink your life. But since I HAVE NO VALIDATION TO DICTATE YOUR LIFE NOR DO YOU MINE, I have kindly redirected you to /soc/, where all the attention whores go to jerk each other off.

I'm sure your wondering why I pointed out how I have no validation to try and change your mind, and that is from the simple fact that I want to make sure you know you and your kind are the scum of this board (not because of your lifestyle, but because you guys always make shitty threads about how sooooooooo amazing your life is because you LARP as a Brontosaurus), but I want you to know that from here on out no person, whether newfag or originalfag, will EVER respond to your threads again.
Kindly fuck off and die.
>>
>>41719111
>USING A PRO-VEGAN COMIC IN WHICH THE ARGUMENT IS SO CRUDELY MISREPRESENTED EVEN AN 80-IQ NIGGER (WHICH IS HALF THE VEGAN COMMUNITY) CAN DISPEL IT
THE DEFINITION OF A STRAWMAN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
>>
>>41722493
Wow, you're way off. Trying reading a book some time, if your saturated fat-deprived microbrain can handle it.
>>
>>41719111
Meat-eater here. Thanks for the comic, it suits my pro-meat consumption argument entirely.

Also, vegans can't meme.
>>
>>41723467
found the serial killer
>>
>>41719111
Hey bro, what about Vitamin B12? Its a meme?
>>
File: chsiteveg.jpg (23KB, 715x342px) Image search: [Google]
chsiteveg.jpg
23KB, 715x342px
>>41722981
My post is perfectly organized and responds to every sentence seperately. Not my fault you're dumb as grass
>>41723433
>I don't care
>Character limit 2000/2000
>>41723459
Your "argument" is shit and you should feel shit. Your "canines" are among the most pathetic ones in the animal kingdom. Having "canines" does not justify eating meat
>>41723484
You're dumb too
>>
More animals are killed farming vegetables than meat. You only have to kill one cow to feed yourself for 3+ months, but every salad you eat has killed dozens of small animals.
>>
Stay vegan. More meat for me.
>>
>>41724823
http://www.economist.com/blogs/feastandfamine/2013/12/livestock
>A cow in America or Europe will need to eat somewhere between 75kg and 300kg of hay and other dry matter for each kilo of protein. In most of Africa, she will need 500kg or more. On the dry rangelands of east Africa—in Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia—the figure is up to 2,000kg, because the land is so poor.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_conversion_ratio
>As of 2013 in the US, a FCR (feed conversion ratio) calculated on live weight gain of 4.5–7.5 was in the normal range with an FCR above 6 being typical
https://www.google.gr/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/09/03/it-does-not-take-7-kg-of-grain-to-make-1-kg-of-beef-be-very-careful-with-your-statistics/amp/
>With cattle in feedlots, it takes roughly 7 kilograms of grain to produce a 1-kilogram gain in live weight

Note that those refer to cow weight, including cuts, organs, skin and bones you would not eat

Eating meat harms at the absolute minimum 6-7 times more plants (and hence animal bykill) than directly eating plants
>>
>>41724929
So you concede that you murder animals to eat your precious vegetables and grains.

Checkmate hypocrite. :^)
>>
>>41718901
nah

keep going how ever you feel like
>>
File: L88mBul.jpg (47KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
L88mBul.jpg
47KB, 400x300px
>>41718901
Here's how you justify it, do you like meat? Yes? Good. Do you honestly think daily about whether the meat you consume has been tortured? Yes? you may have issues.

Quite honestly, of course if you think about "oh no the factory farms" all the time, watch horror videos of the worst factories out there, and think "ouch i wouldn't want that to happen to me". Of course then you're going to be turned off of a steak, but fucking honestly, I don't let it get to me, and i sure as fuck don't spend any large portion of my day to think about it.

There's a lot of fucked shit in the shithole of a fucking universe. Black holes, Super Novas that could kill us at any second, Radiation clouds and millions and millions of slowly decaying, living humans in much worst conditions than the factory farm animals. Far as i'm concerned, fuck the pigs, if i'm going to stress myself about anything, it's about us first. Though i think Rick summed it up best
>>
Piggy wiggies are so cute, oink oink oink : 3
>>
>>41721187
why wont this argument fizzle out?
How thick do you have to be to make this claim in the current year? Millions of humans live without eating animals, yet here you are saying its a fucking must?

sort yourself out.
>>
>>41725145
>Its ok to keep animals in factory farms because i wont think about it and theres black holes

surely its harder to play these mental gymnastics than it is ti just admit you are doing something immoral and change lol
>>
>>41724823
profound delusion.

Billions of cows are killed every single year, but urr durr they would all still doe if nobody ate them LOL or it would be billions of rabbits

cba to even get into why you are wrong really, because its obvious you havent actually looked into this, or you just read some click bait article.
>>
>>41724953
>killing animals without intent anfd for a system that we really NEED
hurr durr murder, so i can stab cows, dogs and kittens XD

this is like me saying transportation results in unintentional human deaths, but still use transport because its needed, and now its justified for me to kill humans whenever i want, and call people who judge me hypocritical because they play into a needed system which results in human death.
>>
ITT: CORPSEMUCHERS NOT ABLE TO DEFEND THEIR MURDEROUS WAYS YET AGAIN
>>
>>41725761
No one survives not eating meat but vegans on supplements

It will kill you eventually, thats a fucking reality. Even fucking humanitarian aid diets are made from animal products suspended in peanut butter.
>>
>>41725854
Pure delusion.
hurr durr the billion dollar supp industry is only there cus of vegNS AHAHAHAHAHA

you dont need supps, if you want to go all natural eat your poo, dirty veg and fresh stream water. B12 supps no longer needed, or just be a normal 21st century guy and drink alpro milks, yoghurts, eat marmite, cereals etc

oh but you have a bias with vegans so the above isnt good enough.

All made ironic as the animals you eat probably had to be given supplements.
>>
>>41719304
Fish oil isnt very vegan now is it?
>>
>>41725854

>No one survives not eating meat but vegans on supplements

Vegan buddhism, aryanism, hinduism.
Tribal people in warmer regions of the world who literally eat nothing but fruits and seeds/nuts.
>>
>>41725989
What tribes is this it sure as hell not sahara nomads Mongols or African tribes
>>
>>41724793
lmao nigger my canines are pointy and oversized as fuck
>>
>>41718901

Been vegan for about 2-3 weeks, feeling good, getting leaner since it's so hard to get fat on fibre rich foods.

The only problem I have being the terrible gas and bowel movements, I literally cannot handle beans or even lentils, they destroy my tummy.

Not sure what to substitute beans with desu, they are the most protein rich vegan food besides meat substitutes and soy.
>>
>>41719511
Now you're just shitposting
>>
>>41726003

Don't worry, it passes after a while once your stomach gets used to it.
>>
>>41718901

Keep as you are OP, you're doing great. The only faggots are the insecure kiddies who think eating meat has something to do with their masculinity. Takes a real man to be moral in a decadent society.
>>
I hate to break it to you, but no life is sacred, we are all just atoms that other life will consume, all part of an ever flowing system. Human life isnt sacred, neither are animal lives.

Guilt and regret are human traits, think about that long and hard.
>>
>>41718901

Being gay is a choice.
>>
>>41726041

>guilt and regret are human traits

I'm guessing the OP is human, so I don't think there's any problem with him wanting to stop eating animals out of empathy or guilt.
>>
>>41718901
Why should I? You may go and slice your wrists for all I care
>>
>>41718901
Eating a big omelette while reading this thread. Just wanted you vegan fuckers to know. :)
>>
>>41725771
No gymnastics there at all, i'm not bothered by it because it's not an issue to me. I don't think about it because there's more productive, more important things to think about.

I'll admit my "argument" is poorly comprised, and honestly, i'm not interested in going through fucking loops with what comes down to a choice based on opinion and perspective.

As far as i'm concerned, the only issue i have with factory farming is the quantity we're producing being too much. Couldn't give less of a fuck about how they're killed in most cases, and the small pens to me, just seem efficient in terms of production and storage.
>>
>>41726125
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW SO FUNNY NEVER HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
What a shitfest thread.
>>
>>41726248

You don't need an argument to avoid being vegan, just say that you don't care enough about the wellbeing of the animals in the animal agriculture to change your diet, it's that simple, no need to sugar coat it, it doesn't make you a bad person, but a lot of people specially "intellectuals" try to pussy foot around this and avoid saying this for the sake of their own ego.

I lived more than 20 years eating meat, I don't judge people completely and solely on their diet.
>>
>>41726041
>LE RICK AND MORTY

we are all just atoms so i can cause suffering all i want im so deep and edgy
>>
>>41726248
to state for clarity, the perception and opinion is about the value of animal life in regards to human life ease and comfort.

I personally don't value pigs bred for slaughter any more than i value wheat grown on a farm. It's there, it's useful and easy to access, it's tasty and I couldn't give a fuck about the harvest.
>>
>>41726263
>doing something immoral, then saying you dont care does not make you immoral

phew, screenshotted for my montage of psychotic ramblings from holocaust deniers.
>>
>>41726263
Oh i don't care, trust me, I'm more than happy to kill animals for consumption. And if we stopped the meat industry, i'd do it my fucking self.
>>
>>41726267
> a pig has the same value as a plant

indoctrinated psychopathy/social engineering is amazing.
>>
>>41721898
"someone"
the rights of man dont extend to animals

animals are a type of property and the owner of the animal has the right to do with it whatever he wishes

you also have absolutely zero right to tell others how to use their property, commie
>>
>>41726273
just stating you dont care and find joy in needlessly stabbing animals does not make you look like a man, it makes you look like a pussy who enjoys taking advantage of those weaker than he is.

Real men protect the weak, and are not psychopaths who kill for fun
>>
>>41726279
nah that animal is a someone, its certaintly not a thing, like a chair. If you fail to see that then that is evidence of psychopathic indoctrination.

Ofc you try and strawman us and say we are saying animals should have equal rights as man LOL
>>
>>41726281
>needlessly stabbing animals
Eating them is the purpose. I'm not going around killing things with no function, rhyme or reason. I'm eating the fucking thing.

And you're conflating killing an animal like a pig or cow to killing a man. They're not the same. I don't give a fuck if you personally think i'm a pussy, in my eyes, you're a cunt. It makes no difference in my life.
>>
>>41726287
you're arguing that the right of the animal to live > human property rights

i know how you came to this conclusion but it's far more immoral for you to stop an individual from exercising his free will upon his property than it is for a human to kill an animal that's in his possession.

you might have credit in arguing that doing so is wasteful or unethical but that still doesn't revoke the rights of people to have complete ownership of their property.
>>
>>41726269

Holocaust didn't happen
but it should've.
>>
>>41726003
1) there is literally nothing wrong with tofu
2) eat seitan
>>
File: d57.jpg (46KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
d57.jpg
46KB, 600x456px
>>41726125
>>41720589
>>
>>41726296
>Why did you needlessly murder her, defendant?
>Your honour, her purpose was to satisfy my necrophiliac fetish
>Defendant not guilty, case dismissed
>>
>>41726385
Again, conflating people with animals. Of course in a civil society i'd be arrested if i fucking killed a person. They're not comparable circumstances.

Pigs, cows, dogs, cats, insects, etc. They're not humans, They're not under the same laws or protections we are. They're not the same as us. They're not people. They're sentient and the question of eating sentient life is one that's all on perspective.
>>
>>41726296
i never said killing a pig and a man is the same. Name the trait absent in a pig that if absent in a man would make you see it as justification to kill the man. until then you are hyocritical.
>>41726345
sentient life is not property, unless you hold the same position about human slavery. A black man was a white mans property and thats fine because the it just is.

Your line of reasoning justifies human slavery and your logic is based on the beg the question fallacy.

Try again bitch
>>
>>41726403
killing one animal and another is comparable. You seem to be getting confused sweetheart, i think you mean its not equatableLOL

so dense.

If you want to say one justification does not work in the context of animals but it does for humans then name the trait absent in animals, that if absent in humans would justify human murder.
>>
>>41726369

B-but what about muh estrogen?
Some say phytoestrogens do increase estrogen in humans, others say it doesn't.
I already drink about a liter of soy milk a day cause of the reinforced vitamins included.
>>
>>41726403
also based on appeal to collectivism

take an intro in logic
>>
>>41726432
"one trait", dude, there's miles of differences between people and pigs in terms of traits: Ability to hunt and assist in hunting, ability to create and conjure complex traps and mechanisms both in the mind and on paper, Meat amount differences (a cow always will yield more meat than a human), ability to communicate (Why would i kill something I can talk to?), the list can continue.

Quite honestly, i think it's absurd that you've literally said that a man and pig are the same, and then constantly try to change the scenario into one involving killing a person. What i'm saying is that pigs and humans aren't the same fundamentally, killing one is never going to be the same as killing the other due to this. Other than laws and basic cannibalistic principles, humans are more useful than pigs in terms of perpetuating specie survival, both in terms of homo sapiens life, but also animal/plant life (I'm aware we're also one of the biggest destruction factors as well). Pigs just don't have the same value of life in my eyes, than humans, simply put.
>>
>>41726432
sentient life is property
my dog is my property

slavery is immoral as it violates a humans right to ownership of their own body

pigs and cows don't have such rights as they're unable to reciprocate or even understand them
>>
>>41726462
If you drink that much soy milk you probably shouldn't eat too much tofu. But why drink it just for the fortified vitamins in the first place? Some veggies and fruits and you have most of your vitamins except D and minerals can be taken care of easily too.
>>
>>41719111
>Supply and demand
Right, because the market is going to change because of one person, you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>41726468
ok so human babies and the mentally retarded shouldnt have those rights cus they dont understand em XD
>>41726465
IVE NOT FUCKING SAID THEY ARE THE SAME YOU DENSE TWAT

christ you are thick, you didnt even understand the trait question... hurr durr thweres differences between human and animals...yeah no fucking shit you moron. Thats got nothing to do with what im asking

How can a white adult male be so thick?
>>
>>41726477

I drink it for the vitamin B12, iron and vitamin D an calcium desu, I don't eat a lot of veggies cause they make my bowel movements even worse personally.

Also, what store of supermarket can I buy seitan from?
>>
>>41726465

>"one trait", dude, there's miles of differences between people and pigs in terms of traits: Ability to hunt and assist in hunting, ability to create and conjure complex traps and mechanisms both in the mind and on paper, Meat amount differences (a cow always will yield more meat than a human), ability to communicate (Why would i kill something I can talk to?), the list can continue.

You misunderstood what he asked. He said name the trait that if true of a human would justify killing the human. If a human couldn't create complex traps, it'd be okay to kill him? If you could get a lot of meat off a human, he's fine to kill? If you couldn't communicate with a person, it woud give you justification to kill them?
>>
>>41726484
thats not what he said.
>>
>>41726437
You're right, equatable is the correct use. Killing a human is comparable to killing a pig, but only in action, not in consequence.

Honestly, traits like ability to communicate, abilities to assist in hunting, ability to think complex thoughts, demonstrating it and also conveying that knowledge to others is an invaluable trait we possess.

Animals, while not dumb, aren't to the degree where i'd equate them with humans. They're simple, and they follow the basic principles of strong eating weak. I agree that killing more than necessary is wrong, because it's a waste. But eating a pig, to me, is not wrong, it's not the same morally or emotionally as killing a human. Eating animals is a part of life, animals getting eaten is a part of life, it's a cycle, i'm more than happy to be a part of that cycle.
>>
>>41726503

> I agree that killing more than necessary is wrong, because it's a waste

And if none is necessary, killing an animal to eat it is wrong, yes?
>>
>>41726503
ok so killing a pig and killing a human isnt the same. What is your actual justification to kill a pig? And what trait absent in a pig, if absent in a human would make you think its ok to stab a human needlessly for food?

if a human lacked the ability to communicate, was physically disabled so could not assist in hunting, was a bit retarded and so had simpler cognition would it be ok to stab them? ofcourse not. So these traits fail. Try again.
>>
>>41726489
Do you have a condition? Vegetables are basically the key to good health and longevity. Maybe your gut bacteria isn't used to it yet, you should definitely continue eating them. When I started eating lots of beans and kale I had like 4+ shits a day too but now it's back to normal. No idea about seitan I live in the EU, I have a bio market around the corner that sells everything.
>>
i'm not the guy you are replying to by the way but i wanted to ask this- you seem to be of the belief that animals and humans are equal yes? and that killing either of them are wrong?

so you have never killed a fly that was buzzing in your room, swatted a wasp or stepped on an ant? and if you have did you mourn for their death like you would the death of a human family member? did you feel guilty?
>>
>>41726538
woops meant to reply to this guy
>>41726516

>>41726538
>>
>>41726491
Thanks for the calm approach, i appreciate it. I understand now, my mistake, i'm distracted by videos and not taking the time to collect a coherent response.

But rather than dancing around the topic, i understand what you mean, it's a hard one to answer. I don't think personally I could eat a human. Simply because of the fact they're the same as me, it increases my empathetic response and the ability for them to communicate and convey complex thoughts and emotions further increases that empathetic response.

I can see why earlier i was called a "psychopath" in regards to being able to eat pig, and I can therefore see the empathy that i feel towards humans and not eating them, is the same you feel towards other animals, would i be right in believing that's the overall idea?
>>
>>41726516
I think, my justification for killing and consuming pigs comes down to ease, and the fact it's different from me. I don't possess empathy towards pigs, nor cows.
>>
>>41726523

Yeah, I have had some sort of pseudo diarhea for about 2 weeks now, it's kinda bad and it lasts basically the entire day, giving me a lot of foul gas and bloat.
Stools are very soft but not exactly liquid, it's still a pain to clean my ass everytime I go take a shit thou.

Does it ever get better?
I don't have a condition that I know of.
>>
>>41726488
children dont have complete human rights and are instead the temporary property of their parents. otherwise it would be acceptable to let children have sex and take drugs. however, due to their potential of becoming adults that understand how these rights work, they are to be given partial rights that protect them until they are old enough.

the mentally challenged are tricky and to talk about all retards as one group is stupid. if they can comprehend morals and rights, they possess them. if they're like you, then they have the same status as children XD
>>
>>41726574
That does sound weird, after 2 weeks it should have gotten a lot better already. For me it just was annoying for about a week and now it's maybe twice a day on average. Perhaps you are sensitive to a certain food you haven't really eaten before so now your body goes apeshit. If your stool is almost liquid there's something wrong in your gut, you're supposed to retain most of the water.
>>
>>41726552

>I can therefore see the empathy that i feel towards humans and not eating them, is the same you feel towards other animals, would i be right in believing that's the overall idea?

Basically, but not as strongly. Some people definitely feel it on that level, which is why you see protests and demonstrations and read about people who break into factory farms and take animals to rescue sanctuaries. To me, I've had pets and I generally like animals, and I respect them enough to not want to kill them even if I don't see a dog or a pig as being on the same level as another person. Of course I was only able to admit that after I had already stopped eating meat for health reasons. It's hard to say "yeah, killing and eating animals when other food options exist isn't the right thing to do" when doing that means you have to stop eating foods you like.
>>
I'm close to eating vegan, a little bit of dairy left in my diet and maybe meat on a birthday every few months, but I have no inherent problems with meat. There is nothing wrong with raising animals for their flesh if done in a "humane" way. I've been to slaughters before and I helped cutting the meat afterwards. I have respect for animals and I care about the degree of exploitation nowadays but I don't consider them on the same level as humans.
>>
>>41726631
Right. Fair enough then, thanks for broadening my perspective. I'll ponder on it a bit and see where it takes me.
>>
>>41726614

What's weird is that I drink very little water as well, about a liter not counting the soy milk obviously.

Maybe if I drink more water it will get better? Idk, maybe I should just go to a doctor if this keeps going for a week with no signs of improvement.

To be frank, I've always ate very low fiber content untill now, I changed my diet completely overnight from a low carb meat based one to full on vegan with lots of beans and grains.

But it's been 2 weeks and a half already, I hope it gets better soon or I'm afraid I'm gonna have to either cut all fibre rich foods which will make sticking to a vegan diet extremely difficult.
>>
>>41726654
>I've always ate very low fiber content untill now
Yeah that's probably it. I always ate a lot of fruits and at least some vegetables so my gut flora was at least somewhat used to it while yours was only used to metabolising animal fat.

I'm pretty sure it will get better, every pro vegan study/article/doctor says there is a settling-in period but sadly I've never come accross an actual time estimate before.

Maybe try to reduce your fibre intake a little bit so it's not at 50g but maybe 30g per day. Not sure what to eat though I've never adviced against fiber, "decent" white bread like fresh baguette doesn't have a lot of fibre. More water is almost always a good idea.
>>
File: 1GO491747203051.jpg (19KB, 170x276px) Image search: [Google]
1GO491747203051.jpg
19KB, 170x276px
>>41719648
>If an animal's life is just as valuable as a human's life
Well, that's something you made up.
Life has as much value as you give it.

Also, hypocritical faggots - neck yourself.
>Lives and participates in a world built upon and sustained by exploiting human labor and life
>Hurr durr save the animeeels so unhuman OMG
>>
>>41726597
bullshit. I can sell property. You clearly must understand there is something more valuable to a human childs life than a social contract right? As in logically, you must understand that a childs value comes from its depth of experience and its right to non exploitation. So they do posses some rights, thats all vegans want. Just to give animal basic rights that we give to humans.

Its the logical conclusion to be vegan, as there is no trait absent in an animal that if absent in a human would deem it morally good/neutral to needlessly exploit them.

Prove me wrong, name the trait? if you do i will film myself eating a pig.
>>
>>41726729
Retardation yet again from corpsemunchers.

Nobody here is saying animal life is just as valuable as humans, in fact im vegan and ive stated numerous times in this thread that all else held constant, a humans life is of more moral value than an animal. Any vegan who argues otherwise is a moron.

>life has as much value as you give it
bullshit, you do not hold this position. If i gave a rock more value than your mom, would that justify me stabbing your mom? Dont try and get into law, if it was legel etc would that be moral behavior? No. Life value correlates with sentience.

Yeah we all live in a world sustained by suffering, how does that justify stabbing animals? It doesnt. Nice red herring kid.

> being so dense you dont realise not stabbing animals takes no time or effort away from your humanitarian work, oh wait this corpsemuncher doesnt actually care, he is trying to get a moral high ground then project its vegans doing it lol

>not knowing that if you went vegan, the more grain can be fed to humans, as you fund this food going to the billions of animals needlessly stabbed for your taste pleasure

>every steak you eat is a spit in the face of a starving child, so if you dont wanna be a hypocrite exposed, go vegan right now.
>>
>>41726729
also nice appeal to ridicule fallacy.

Is any corpsemuncher here actually clever? As in, they understand the fallacies that riddle this thread?
>>
>>41726729
and a strawman, well done kid
>>
Reply to this post with ONE (all thats needed) non hypocritical justification to stab animals

If you do this, you have single handedly refuted veganism forever.
>>
>>41718901
Why should I convince you to do something you don't want to do? It's not like I'm a vegan.
>>
>>41726946
>ad-hom attack instead of refuting what vegans are actually saying

check
>>
>>41726930
I'll save corpse eaters the time.
"I don't have to"
There.
>>
>>41726883
>>41726902
>>41726911
Well you look at that... All those moralfags riding that high wave....
>>
>>41726946
>why should i convince you to do something you dont want to do? Its not like im a slave abolitionist
>>
>>41726883
>corpsemunchers
>>41726902
>corpsemuncher

>eats corpses of plants

nothing personel, kiddo
>>
>>41726959
>il call them moral highgrounders because i cant refute them

mate we arent fucking floating above you, we were like you and still are. I still drink beer and bang my gf. We just dont stab things without justification.

We just know the position of veganism is more ethical, its why we went vegan breh

If you disagree, refute us.
>>41726930
answer that and you have refuted veganism
>>
>>41726959
see
>>41726956
>>
>>41726959
Strawman, ad hominem. Next
>>41726970
>Wah wah mommy I don't want to face reality
>It's ok Timmy, bury your head in the sand. The tendies will be ready in 5 minutes.
>Remember Timmy, we call them "tendies" and not "chicken corpse" or "chicken carcass" because we don't want to huwt ouw wittle feewings
>>
>>41727000
yes senpai, i feel you will bring out the psychotic indoctrination ramblings.

Im making a montage of em for the future gens, will trip em out how savage we were. Justified violence is one thing, an unjustified holocaust, largely made possible by social engineering and indoctrinated normal humans into a psychotic attitude towards animal life.

Weird times we livin in
>>
File: 1492769973665.jpg (72KB, 524x293px) Image search: [Google]
1492769973665.jpg
72KB, 524x293px
>>41726979
>position of veganism is more ethical
Not a moral high-ground at all, mother of kek.
>>
>>41727016
then refute me. How is not stabbing animals, raping them, experimenting on them etc not more ethical than doing those things without justification?

refute this
>>41726930
>>
>>41727015
Check "carnage", it's fun
>>41727016
Strawmaaaaaaaan
>>
>>41727016
>i cant tell the difference between a position and an entire character

Why are you pretending to be thick?

A vegan can still cheat and that, its just the position of veganism is morally superior to a non vegan position.

i said all else held constant the vegan person would be better. Never just generally, because im not a retard.

Most corpsemunchers have not made the connection, they are psychotically indoctrinated due to social engineering. Its not your true self to want to stab animals just because lol

So an unaware meat eater could be better than a vegan, just not on veganism

Hope this puts to bed any HURR DURR MORALE HIGHGROWND games.
>>
>>41727030
Animals are not moral actors. Therefor humans have no moral obligation to animals.

As such they have no moral currency. Your ethics are pure emotion, that of empathy.
>>
>Lets kill plants instead of animals, since plants don't struggle and make no noises when they die.

Guys, please stay as pure and ethical as you are now. Vegan are the best. Thank you all for being alive and making this world a better place.
>>
>>41727095
I always like the "will to survive" argument.

Which implies all living organisms want to continue to be alive, yet that does not apply to plants for: reasons.

Vegan moral arguments are at best an arbitrary line in the sand, at worst a vast slippery slope which the only logical conclusion is that eating is immoral.
>>
>>41727086
>Animals are not moral actors
Name the trait absent/present in animals that if absent/present in humans would justify treating those humans as animals
>>
>>41727101
>all living organisms want to continue to be alive, yet that does not apply to plants for: reasons.
>Vegan moral arguments are at best an arbitrary line
The line between ok and not ok to eat is not sentient and sentient
Carrots are not sentient => carrots are ok to eat
Cows are sentient => cows are not ok to eat
>>
>>41726432
>>41726437
>>41726838
>>41727103
>Name the trait

Theres that post again
>>
>>41727115
We repeat it because you repeatedly fail to answer
>>
>>41727120
no you are just too stupid to understand eating people is not analogous to eating animals.
>>
>>41727114
>not sentient and sentient
What defines sentience?
>>
>>41727154
Why?
>>41727162
Having a brain that allows you to experience subjective reality
>>
>>41727162
>What defines sentience?
Ass-pullery or what's convenient at the moment.

Or according to this guy:
>>41727170
It's okay to eat fetuses.
>>
>>41727185
>It's okay to eat fetuses
>Haha I found a loophole! Veganism exposed and defeated!
No, because a fetus has the potential to be sentient
>>
>>41727197
Carrots can evolve.
>>
>>41727197
>No, because a fetus has the potential to be sentient
so does semen, but that doesn't stop your mother.
>>
>>41727170
>Why?
biological imperative

>Having a brain that allows you to experience subjective reality
knowing the unknowable

try again, this time without assuming what animals think or feel.
>>
File: 1494076229036.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1494076229036.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
>>41727208
KEK OF KEKS
>>
File: 87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg (59KB, 536x800px) Image search: [Google]
87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg
59KB, 536x800px
>>41727205
Pic
>>41727208
Ad hominem
Also no, semen will never become sentient unless a sperm cell enters an ovum
>>
>>41727232
>Ad hominem
no it isn't. it is a rebuttal coupled with an insult.

>semen will never become sentient
>unless
whoops.
defeated you own statement. Well done.
>>
>>41727214
>biological imperative
I would definitely like to walk around town, lift skirts up, pull pants down and stick my penor in every woman but that doesn't make it right
>knowing the unknowable
>try again, this time without assuming what animals think or feel.
Kek ok man you got me keep your head in the sand, close your eyes, no need to worry about anything that doesn't directly affect your well-being
>>
>>41727232
Cabbages can evolve too.
>>
>>41720007
>spooks
i spot a faggot.
>>
>>41727214
>this time without assuming what animals think or feel.

We know for a fact that animals with complex nervous systems and developed brains feel pain, suffering, remorse, fear, sadness, etc.

Have you ever been around a dog? A farm animal? They know what's going on around them.

If I take a blind step back in my kitchen and my dog is behind me (as he usually is) and I step on his paw by accident, he shrieks to high heaven. Are you implying that it's unreasonable to assume that he can experience pain and suffering?

It's really not an arbitrary line:

>can it experience pain, suffering, and a miserable existence?

Yes? Then don't bring it into this world to experience such an existence just to eat it. Carrots can't suffer. Pigs can.
>>
>>41727257
>beta rape fantasy
Now you are using societal pressures as analogous to cannibalism
You are bad at this.

>kek ok man you got me keep your head in the sand
I'll just take that to mean you are going to stop posting this stupid fucking question, because you have no response.
>>
>>41718901
u r ghey. Really who cares, meat is delicious and your one act of "rebellion" isnt going to change anything.
>>
>>41726838
there is nothing morally wrong with selling children, per se. you wouldn't argue against giving a child up for adoption, i dont see how money changes this from a moral perspective.

it's -your- logical conclusion to be vegan, not mine. livestock doesnt possess morals. a cow would have no remorse or empathy for you if it were to somehow kill you. a cow doesnt respect your property rights or your free will. it's not a human and therefore isn't capable of possessing basic human rights.

youre arguing from an ethical viewpoint, but you need to understand that ethics do not overpower moral rights. you must understand that for something to be 'immoral', as in goes contrary to human nature, it must be punishable as well. you are suggesting that it's acceptable to imprison or use force against fucking farmers if they violate their animals' rights, it's ridiculous.
>>
so im back...just smoked a j omg my lifestyle is so restrictive LOL

>>41727185
you are trying to morally dumbfound us.

name the trait anybody? NOBODY HAS DONE IT...why not?

protip: there is no trait
>>
>>41727273
>Are you implying that it's unreasonable to assume that he can experience pain and suffering?
That wasn't the question. The question was whether it is intelligent enough to experience a subjective reality. as defined >>41727170
Which would imply a higher level of brain function, you have no way of knowing exists or does not exist.

>can it experience pain, suffering, and a miserable existence?
again, knowing the unknowable. You have no way of knowing if a chicken hates being in a cage. You consider that life miserable, but to a chickens limited brain, it is just as likely to not even recognize such a state. All it knows it is has food and water.
>>
>>41727273
Have you ever been around a carrot? It will never try to take roots in a slab of iron. And if you cut its leaves off, it will desperately try to grow new ones.

But carrots make no sound, neither do they wiggle when cut, so they feel nothing.
>>
>>41727273
Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>41727309
are you honestly saying there is nothing wrong with child slavery?

You know im not on about adoption, stop being intellectually dishonest.

If i said "this rock has more value than this girl i bred, so i can rape this girl" would you say that is moral? No.

The life value of someone clearly correlates with its sentience. Its depth of life.

>Cows do no possess morals
how does this justify stabbing them? Plenty of humans do not possess morals, such as babies, the severely mentally retarded, dementia patients etc. You wouldnt think a holocaust of the retarded is justified based on this logic so why the difference with animals?

to get around this, name the trait absent in animals, that if absent in humans would justify murder.

or just admit carnism is not logical.
>>
>>41727326
so going to the mind body problem proves animals dont subjectively experience reality, and this justifies killing them LOL

i cant prove this human has sentience because i cant know for sure if its brain is at a "higher level" so il kill them XD

erm no, its logical, brains produce consciousness. Animals have them. You seem to be thinking all sentience is equal LOL
>>
>>41727208

>can't think of a logical argument
>"lol ur moms a slut"
>>
>>41727369
>i cant prove this human has sentience because i cant know for sure if its brain is at a "higher level" so il kill them XD
In a world ruled by vegans, they would eventually kill each other off.
>>
>>41727357
>stop being intellectually dishonest
You should try that first, Anon
>>
>>41727379
>purposefully missing the point, pretending to be a retard...or missing the point and being an actual retard

cant tell anymore, either way...retard
>>
>>41727369
>brains produce consciousness
What the fuck did I just red?
>>
>>41727389
>asserting without evidence
where have i been intellectually dishonest? quote me. You fucking cant, because im honest.

You were obviously dishonest, as you do not think child slavery is justified based on the trait you gave.
>>
>>41727357
>so why the difference with animals?
Because we eat one of them
This is not rocket science
>>
>>41727395
>quote my honest stupid
>>
>>41727393
wtf are you on about.
Creatures with brains = sentience
The more the brain is damaged, the less brain activity, the less sentience.

Fuck me you are thick. Do you honestly think brains do not produce our consciousness
>>
>>41727370
>Can't think of a logical argument
>disprove potentiality argument via semen
>throw in an insult for good measure
You being retarded.
>>
>>41727411
HOLLY SHIT, PLEASE DON'T BREAD.
>>
I want everyone to suddenly become vegan so I can watch the sissy faggots cry as all the livestock is put down because there isn't a reason to feed them anymore.
>>
>>41727401
wow. So deep.
Try actually understanding what you are responding too, using an appeal to collectivist is not non hypocritical, surely you understand this?

>black people are different from white people so its ok for blacks to enslave whites

your same logic can justify that, you have no logical opposition to that reasoning, as according to you it is justified thinking.

To say the same justifications to needlessly cause suffering can sometimes be true, and sometimes be false is a double standard.

TO GET AROUND THIS DOUBLE STANDARD

NAME. THE. TRAIT.

SOMEONE DO IT TO END THE THREAD AND REFUTE THE POSITION OF VEGANISM
>>
>>41727369
>this justifies killing them
No, i do not have to justify anything. Eating meat is the default position of humanity, you need to put forth a logical reason why I shouldn't. Which you have not done.

>You seem to be thinking all sentience is equal
>Sentience not an arbitrarily subjective trait you pick out of your ass
uh huh
>>
>>41726644

Not the anon that you replied to, but I just wanted to say that that's very mature of you. It makes me happy seeing there are reasonable people who are open to learn and consider views different than their own.
>>
>>41727425
>NAME. THE. TRAIT.
They're tasty.
Eating humans is weird.
>your same logic can justify that
Are you the poster saying you aren't intellectually dishonest?
Do you understand that one set or ideas/thoughts/principals/logic/ethics doesn't have to blanket apply to everything else?
>>
>>41727420
>Painting vegans as hippes
Infantile thinking.
If that highly unrealistic thing happened, then sure it will be sad to kill these animals, but it would be needed.

It will be a gradual process, clearly the population is too indoctrinated and stupid to come to terms with the fact that causing needless suffering and death is not right. And its more important than how much oats you can eat.

None of you have gfs anyway, always filled with tfwnogf threads, aint vegans posting that hahaha
>>
>>41727439
>Do you understand that one set or ideas/thoughts/principals/logic/ethics doesn't have to blanket apply to everything else?

ofcourse, ex, its not immoral to withdraw a cows "right too vote"

but if you wanna say it doesnt apply you need a logical reason for it. Cows cant comprehend politics so they should not be allowed to vote, same with babies, same with mentally ill people etc...this is consistent logic.

You saying you reject your logic in the human context, but accept it in the animal context, must NAME THE TRAIT absent in animals, that if absent in humans, would justify murder.

Appeal to collective, does not work. You rejected your own argument in the human context. Double standard. Contradiction. Second law of logic is non contradiction.

Name the trait and you have refuted everything ive posted.

also, you still havent explained how im being intellectually dishonest...you just asserted things without evidence AGAIN
>>
>>41727439
>They're tasty.
Humans may be tasty too, have you ever had any?
>Eating humans is weird.
You don't understand.
We are arguing that eating animals is weird.
You are saying that eating humans is weird, implying eating animals isn't.
We are asking you to name what is it that makes humans weird to eat, but not animals
>>
>>41727357
having a child under your custody isnt the same as slavery, is it?

you dont have to be on about anything, im just pointing out how adoption isnt immoral, neither is the act of selling children for adoption, it's the same thing. you're not selling the right to own the child, you're selling the right to give that child an upbringing.

with the rape thing, obviously not, i'm not sure where you got that from or why you think i'd argue for it. the difference is that humans and animals aren't interchangeable in that scenario.

i'm going to read up on some decent arguments to better explain what exactly separates every other animal from humans in the rights they possess. i still firmly hold my viewpoint, i'm just not intelligent enough to really argue that well for it. thanks for the discussion though.
>>
>>41727439
>if i think humans are tasty its justified to stab them

Obviously not, this trait fails. Next

>spoiler alert: there is no trait
>>
>>41727471
i said in my previous post i was NOT talking about adoption. Please read what i say and understand it before you type.

>the rape thing
that was my argument, you just misunderstood it/strawmanned it as adoption. Obviously adoption isnt immoral.

Im saying your previous reasoning could be used to justify that.

As for your last point, dude...animals are different from us obviously, im not saying we should give em the right to vote or abortion lol....just the right to not getting needlessly stabbed.

Its something you would want if in their position, what justification do you really have?

they taste good?
so pleasure justifies immoral actions?

we are better than them?
might makes right fallacy, so if i can rape a child its ok to do so?

etc

to get around this name the trait.

If you dont reply, its nice to know youve at least tryed to be srs in here xx
>>
>>41727471
we should be able to agree a creatures life worth is based on its depth of experience.

A human is more valuable than a fly (all else held constant) because the human has a far deeper and longer ;) conscious experience, yes?
>>
>>41727465
Is name the trait your new meme?
Do you have any citations for animals being aware they're in processing factories to become food for a higher being?
>>41727467
You know according to what I read on the internet humans taste like pork, so maybe we should start butchering some of the less desirable? Would certainly cut down on medical costs, hopefully.
>>41727472
Well it must considering how often we do it. Also you say that like we just poke them in the side and wait for them to bleed out. I've seen a few plants and the methods are normally pretty fast senpai.
>>41727495
>so pleasure justifies immoral actions?
Do you even human?
>>
>>41727508
Oh my god are you 14
>>
>>41727518
Nice rebuttal
>>
>>41727403
quote where i was intellectually dishonest son
>>41727508
>Well it must considering how often we do it. Also you say that like we just poke them in the side and wait for them to bleed out. I've seen a few plants and the methods are normally pretty fast senpai.

so tasty is our justification, because of how often we do it. Appeal to popularity fallacy.

Also tasty is not a justification, as you would clearly not think cannibals should be set free for this same reason. Double standard, contradictions.....for it to not be a contradiction, name the trait....

also, stop being vague, grow up.

Does pleasure justify immoral actions?
>>
>>41727508
>Do you even human?
Retard.
>>
>>41727508
>the mentally retarded, babies, children, dementia sufferers etc all wont be able to know im breeding them to kill them or keeping them prisoner so its justified XD

ooooh you reject your own reasoning in the human context?

then name the trait son. Its not a meme, its 3 words, and its got every corpsemuncher on suicide watch bitch

IVE DROPPED THE ANSWER NUMEROUS TIMES NOW HERE IT IS AGAIN FOR FREE...THERE IS NO TRAIT
>>
>>41718901
>ITT
Vegan recruitment thread. Join us, we are morally better due to shit we eat, even though we are completely the same as the people who don't other than being more obnoxious (like feminists, for example, so you get the picture). JOIN US TODAY AND EARN THE PRIVILEGE OF TELLING OTHER PEOPLE YOU ARE VEGAN!!! Ain't that totally awesome?
>>
>>41727542
By the way, that one recent video from Isaac was the shit
"I am not a joke, I will expose your shit"
Kek
Pumped for Sunday's anal rape party between VG and no BS
The times are changing
Nothing can't stop the revolution
Soon, eating corpses will be a cult. I give it 30 years max
>>
>>41727562
Literally just hide it man
>>
>>41727290
Animals clearly do think and feel as they have brains, unless you wanna demonstrate a field of sentience which can present itself without even a primitive form of a brain?

nah didnt think so
>>41727562
mate this is a debate thread with the topic of veganism, as if you come here and slate us for talking about veganism hahahahahahaha moron

>>41727570
Yeah i agree, its not that people are thick per se, although some are in this thread...its indoctrination. its CURRENT YEAR the internet is a powerhouse ay

Yeah its hilarious, no bullshit has no awareness of what hes getting into lol>>41727577
RUN AWAY AND HIDE LOL
>>
>>41727570
Isaac is great with veganism, but that fucker banned me from his channel for finding a troll vid directed at him slightly funny.

Still tho when you're right you're right
>>
File: 1486020376879-fit.png (1MB, 852x854px) Image search: [Google]
1486020376879-fit.png
1MB, 852x854px
>>41718901
You are a faggot either way. If you are worried about respecting the animal then hunt or fish.
>>
>>41727610
Can you post it? Is it the wavy carbs one?
>>
>>41727527
Tasty is one of a lot of justifications. I could say tradition but I don't think you'd like that as a response (I don't either but I know people who would use it and stand by it firmly.)
We don't like eating each other for a lot of reason, of course I don't have a detailed reasoning or list because it's generally gross and weird. We have other things, or creatures in this case to munch on instead.
>Does pleasure justify immoral actions?
That depends entirely on the action and how much pleasure you get. Along with the society or social group you're partaking those things in.
It's not really contradictory for me to hold humans eating animals to one standard and humans eating humans to another even if they think it's tasty. I have no idea why you can't wrap your head around that. The entire basis for your argument is that you refuse to accept other people's reasonings for doing something you don't like. Which is pretty silly to me.
Anyway your trait meme is a fallacy in of itself. It's forcing the person asked to make an equal comparison between humans and animals. When there really isn't. Sure they feel suffering or get sad (Tho there are arguments against that, see that sad hawk video and how birds don't all really feel or w/e.), but in terms of being equal they're just not
It's cool you wanna stop people from forwarding the meat industry at large and I respect you for it. But I don't expect you to make any head way when you rely on feels which for a lot of people doesn't matter.
>>41727532
Do you? Humans do a very large list of immoral things because it feels good. Or rather, it feels good to those specific people. Get it together.
>>
>>41727617
>you can respect someone while killing them needlessly and killing them when they dont want to die

cmon now.

>i have no argument, i cant defend my position, so your a faggot XD
>>
>>41719165
Are you excited to graduate high school in a few years?
>>
>>41727624
so a cannibal is justified stabbing humans and eating em because "tasty"

>appeal to tradition fallacy
hurr durr its ok to kill and eat humans cus tradition

ent even reading the rest, stopped at "how can you not comprehend i think humans eating humans is one thing and humans eating animals as another"

as you clearly do not understand what im saying, you cant comprehend it for some weird reason.

Im not even implying cannibalism and eating another species of animal is the same. Im saying you need a justification that works for either, so it is consistent. Or you morals are based on illogical reasoning, as contradiction is breaking the second law of logic.

yes rapists rape because it feels good. Im asking if rape is justified because of that, ive asked you numerous times, you keep pretending to miss the point, get it together kid.
>>
>>41727623
yeah it is

https://youtu.be/23yzLtw4OfY
>>
>>41727674
found it funny because you know the holocaust deniers in this thread will agree with the points in this video lol
>>
>>41727660
>appeal to tradition fallacy
Thank you for not even reading my post, as I stated that wasn't one I would use. And it isn't even a justification I like or agree with.
You should be less concerned with being a dick to people you don't agree with, and more concerned with reading the posts you're responding to.

> Im asking if rape is justified because of that
You are arguing extremes to make a point because you don't like arguing the semantics and nuances of the subject at hand.

>Im saying you need a justification that works for either, so it is consistent.
And I'm saying we don't. Clearly we're at an impasse. Goodnight, VeganAnon. It's 6am and I work soon. Your vegan logic is too strong for me, or something.
>>
>>41727674
>>41727689
>following clickbait youtubers who (try to) make their living off of your views
>>
>>41727674
Kek I've seen it. Dunno why he got so assmad, I thought they actually knew each other irl and the salty comments from Isaac were a tongue in cheek way to bring more attention and subscribers to wc's channel, he even said something along the lines of "he acts like the losers who followed me around in HS"
Oh well who cares. Keks were had, both spread he right message
>>41727706
>Shitposting on /fit/ to make shekels door Mootwo instead
>>
>>41727674
>#Namethattrait
I knew it was some bullshit memery.
Trolls, the lot of you.
>>
>>41727700
im just fed up with getting essays to name the trait. Your reponses should be a few words.

Im not arguing extremes, im pointing out your logic is flawed.

>im saying we dont
why not? ive give you reasons why our morals should be logical. Are you really saying logical consistency is not something we should work towards lol?

nice name calling and appeal to ridicule at the end btw.
>>
>>41727712
Global Rule 2. Fuck off underage.
>>
>>41727712
>shekels door Mootwo
For*
>>
>>41727722
>being this thick

just admit you cant name the trait lol
>>
>>41727725
I am 24 though
When I was underage my parents wouldn't let me go vegan
>>
>>41727722
you do know this was a troll video to expose how dumb people are who cant name the trait right?
>>41727712
i could see who you are on youtube, i remember that thread lol, small world
>>
The underage brigade arrived, thread's over.
>>
>>41727755
>>41727755
*banned from that thread
>>41727761
/thread
vegans win yet again
>>
>>41727755
You do know that doesn't change the fact that most of the people posting namethetrait are just memers, right?
>>41727761
They've been here all along
>>41727736
>>41727764
They're the people who don't give out anything but just respond with low quality phone posts
>>
>>41727755
Small world indeed except I never comment on YT or any social platform tied to my Gmail that a potential future employer could have access to
>>41727764
Eh, we were autosaging anyway
Sitting exams in a couple hours, be back in 5h. Someone make another thread so that I can roast more corpse eaters between sets
>>
>>41727712
FOR WORLD PEACE ;)
>>
>>41727775
God the irony
>>
>>41727792
Nice response
>>
>>41727802
>Not understanding the irony, so you sass comment back, not realizing this make the irony even more ironic and funny

>laughinggirls.jpeg
>>
>>41727809
>Being this new and not understanding the posting nature of the board
>>
>>41727802
Dude there are 100 posts asking you to name it and all you guys respond with are "nice meme wow"
>>
>>41727822
>using the trolling nature to weasel out of no answer

yeah no, srs chats happen here and to use the troll culture as a weasel tactic when previously engaging in conversation is cowardly

>calling someone new

I was here long before i was vegan mate
>>
>>41727837
There are 94 posters and not all of them were asking people to name a trait.
I've seen a lot of the arguments outside of these threads and the
NAME A LE TRAIT
They're always exactly the same, because it's a new fun way to power shit post.
The logic that used to come to that conclusion is in of itself illogical. Because not everyone wants to holocaust the retarded, and some people also want to eat chicken.
>>
>>41726484
I'm a vegetarian, not a vegan, but I know I have made at least four people stop eating meat. What happens if those four people do the same thing?
>>
Since the only way for us to have meaningful discussions despite differing starting points and/or values is to use reason, it follows that it does not make sense to impose our value judgments of right and wrong without proper rational justification (which would be impossible since our value judgements stem from ethical frameworks that might be arbitrary, not shared and not a feature of reality). From this amoral void emerges a principle of self-determination, since imposition of our value judgements would necessarily imply shitting on reason (specially on the concept of burden of proof) and using force or other means to make our morality prevalent. Also applying this selectively could easily be special pleading.

If it is just about ethics, I do not see anything wrong with eating animals. Reason is the starting point. We need self awareness to check if we are using reason or not. You need a hardware that can support a consciousness able of the things that I just mentioned in order to even begin a dialogue (like we are doing right now). If the animal does not have the required hardware for self awareness and at least some form of reason, I see no need to have the same considerations towards them than those that we have towards humans (or anything with the proper hardware).
>>
>>41719511
You're a faggot
>>
>>41722382
>other man
And here the veganfag again twists animals into other people.
>>
>>41727871
>
The logic that used to come to that conclusion is in of itself illogical. Because not everyone wants to holocaust the retarded, and some people also want to eat chicken.

lmfao, this is the funniest response ever.

You literally named what the name the trait argument exposes and think youve proved the argument wrong lol, but you just gave an example of how it works correctly lolololol
>>
>>41728605
no moron, sentience is the starting point, as that is when human value ceases.
>>
STILL NO CORPSEMUNCHER HAS NAMED THE TRAIT

SOMEONE OF YOU CLEVER MEAT EATERS PLS DO IT

Why cant you do it guise? ur brainzz evolved cus of meet
>>
File: steak.jpg (79KB, 642x428px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
79KB, 642x428px
>Come back to this thread the next day
>Still arguing over this bullshit

idgaf what you eat, vegan or not. Just eat what like that's also good for you. As long as you're not being fucking retarded with your diet, you can eat human babies or shit for sustenance for all I care.
>>
>>41728605
Blah blah blah "proper hardware"
Are retards or people in a come ok to eat?
>>
>>41729054
yes, in and of itself there is nothing morally wrong with eating a human who will not regain sentience.

They have extrinsic value doe
>>
>>41728605
ASSERTION THE POST
>>
>>41728991
>unironically thinking posting pictures of animal corpses is an argument, or triggering vegans

>not understanding everytime you post the corpse of an animal that was stabbed for no reason and find it funny/dont see whats wrong, you further give us more evidence of indoctrinated psychopathy and for carnism to be one of the first recorded socially engineered mental illnesses.

You have all being engineered by society as a whole, even from a tradition angle, to not put any value to animal life. This is a psychopathic way to view sentient life.
>>
>>41729133
Engineered as it is not genuine psychopathy on your part. You have all rejected your reasoning in other contexts, all else held constant. If you think otherwise you are misunderstood, or blinded by ego to admit fault.
You are raised to put 0 value on animals, from environment, to tradition, education, to medicine....every aspect of life has the dogma of animal exploitation next to it. And you all ate it up, take the true red pill.

You are arguing to needlessly stab animals, and you think the indoctrinated psychopathy theory has no weight?
>>
File: tfw hungery.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
tfw hungery.png
644KB, 1398x925px
>>41729133
>Thinking my steak picture was a personal attack against vegans

Nigga I just like steak. I posted it to go along with my message of "Eat what you like as long as it isn't absolute garbage." I'd be happy to try out some cool vegan alternatives to see what they're like, as long as they're healthy and give me enough protein.

But fuck tofu, every time I've tried tofu it tasted like garbage.
>>
>>41729190
>or an argument

nigga, you need to lrn to cook tofu, its as good as you make it senpai.

Can also make scrambld egg with it, tastes the same, looks the same, smells better, and isnt part of an animals reproductive system :@)
>>
>>41729274
>Scrambled eggs
Nigga I thought you were vegan?
Also maybe you're right, I'm not a very good cook. Might try the tofu meme out again soon, I've just never had good luck with it in the past.
Thread posts: 368
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.