[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cutting/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: tiny-meal.jpg (27KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
tiny-meal.jpg
27KB, 320x279px
Hey my guys

Im currently undergoing a strenuous cut, as im sure most of you are too. I kind of went a little too crazy on the bulk train and didnt stop for about 3 years, but now im #back on my shit.

Anyways, i was wondering how the HELL im supposed to be getting the amount of calories and protein i need off of this food, and how the FUCK im supposed to keep my carbs low enough. To clarify, my daily food intake consists of assorted meats including fish, vegetables, maybe one fruit, and protein isolate.

That said, im 6' 190lbs and am having an impossible time eating more than 1500 calories a day, and thats a good day. Here are my goals with the average results i can get at best:

Calories:
Goal-2300
Average-1500

Protein:
Goal-200g
Average-140g

Carbs:
Goal-25g
Average-60g

As you can see i have no idea how to make this work, and even those stats take me eating 3 scoops a day. Maybe id have an easier time if i had a wide array of protein powders but this lifestyle is expensive as hell as it is.

If you dont wanna read that whole thing, i just nees tricks of the cut (specifically how to eat enough calories, get enough protein, and keep carbs down)

/cutting thread/
>>
Just to clarify, you can't eat more than 1500 calories, but you "bulked" for 3 years?? How did you bulk without eating over 1500?
>>
>>41720445
Because getting tons of calories from dirty foods is much easier and cheaper
>>
>>41720769
Hell even if i could eat fruit all day thatd be easier, but low carbs is rewlly restricting my ability to eat enough calories. Used to eat like 170 grams in a day easily of carbs
>>
>>41718877
Bump
>>
Who the fuck actually counts calories or macros.

Its not hard when you pull have more csrb based foods, when you cut reduce carb based foods.

Simple as dog shit and been doing it that way for years.

To Give example of bulk day

Meal 1 oats milk protein powder
Meal 2 sweet potatoes chicken
Meal 3 rice chicken
Meal four pasta and salmon

Average cut day

Meal 1 enough egg whites til you're full
Meal 2 broccoli and chicken
Meal 3 broccoli and salmon
>>
I dont see the issue here. Why the fuck are you worrying about eating low carb if youre counting calories?

Low carb diets are only for faggots too lazy to count calories.

Im on an 1800 calorie / 160 protein cut and Im making steady progress just fine without even looking at carbs.
>>
File: Broccoli curry soup.png (9KB, 337x250px) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli curry soup.png
9KB, 337x250px
I don't know that it's a very good recipe for cutting, but I counted the calories of a broccoli curry soup I made (pic related), so if the recipe tickles your fancy, I've saved you that trouble.
The calories seem a bit out of wack, but eaten over three days, it's not *that* bad, and boy does it fill you up.
This calorie counting business is pretty tedious when you like cooking from scratch as much as I do, but I guess it's gotta be done if I ever wanna make it.
>Finely chop garlic and onion
>Swish in pot until onion and garlic gets soft
>Add green curry paste, swish some more
>Pour in your vegetable stock (make it from bouillon cubes or -powder if you don't make your own)
>Bring to a boil, then add broccoli
>Boil broccoli for a couple minutes, reduce heat to simmer
>Blend the soup smooth
>Add coconut milk
>Add spinach
>Blend smooth again
Optimally, you leave the soup overnight to settle and really bring out the flavour, but if I didn't know what it was like to be a greedy fuck at the pots I wouldn't be in a cutting general.
Add chicken at the end of the recipe, or when you reheat the soup.
Serve with lime juice and salt to taste.

The recipe is flexible:
>Add or reduce coconut milk to taste
>Add chili and black pepper for more heat
>Add more broccoli if you want, but keep it under 700 grams
>Add more chicken if you want
>>
as long as you are getting enough protein you dont have too worry about carbs too much, you would be surprised how little you need for weightlifting if you dont lift everyday.

Get the remaining calories from fat if you feel you must hit a specific number.
Realize that the 1500 will get you there faster tho. You have a metric fuckton of calories in your bodyfat already. Unless you are doing high intensity endurance training you wont likely deplete your carb stores and your body will use the fat for everything else.
>>
Should I have a deload week even while on a cut?
>>
File: 06b.jpg (24KB, 664x662px) Image search: [Google]
06b.jpg
24KB, 664x662px
>>41721514

this is literally terrible advice. What is your cutting diet?? 800 calories??? Counting macros is necessary because fat loss isnt linear, therefor when you stall on your cut you know how to adjust your macros according. Also, keeping track of your macros allows you to eat as much food as possible which maintains muscle mass... you probably wouldnt know since you are a dyel who cuts on bird food. kys and stop giving shit advice
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>41721592

>3 wedges garlic

THEY'RE CALLED CLOVES YOU FUCKING PLEB!!
>>
>>41721555
Similar here...cutting on 2200 hundred here getting around 200g protein a day. Don't give a shit about fats and carbs I just don't eat like an idiot.

I was 215 when I started cut (no bully pls) down to 186 in 9 weeks. It's not rocket science, you just have to be consistent.
>>
>>41718877
How to cut 101:
>eat only steak until satiety
>repeat for minimum of 30 days or until desired leanness is reached

You literally have to only eat meat though otherwise you'll fuck up your digestion/nutrient absorbtion
>>
>>41721854
Yeah sorry about that, I'm foreign.
I just didn't want no nobodies getting confused and putting no cloves in their soup.
>>
>>41721833
what are you, a girl?
I can easily down 80g protein from egg whites, and 100 each from the other meals.
>>
Hey guys

I ain't even joshin but going vegan will you cut you the fuck up in no time.
>>
>>41721514
>Why bother using calculations for efficiency when trial-and-error exists?
>>
>>41721972
So will starving yourself.

We want to do a healthy cut though
>>
>>41721948

thats great big guy, but where are your other calories coming from? None of those listed have a significant amount of fat or carbohydrates so I would love to know how that even possibly exceeds 1500 calories? You do know fats are essential right? Did you sleep through elementary health class? or are you just another keto fag who thinks majority of calories on keto should be coming from protein? Because if keto is what you are trying to do with that diet you are failing miserably
>>
Tomorrow is my IF day, which means caffeine and yohimbine galore. Then post workout meal and a light supper.
>>
>>41722000
Fasting? Even better.

>t-t-the body will use the muscle before the fat maymay!!!!

just a maymay

https://www.reddit.com/r/leangains/comments/356gyl/results_with_pics_of_my_accelerated_lean_gains_cut/

But yeah, just YouTube "vegan bodybuilder"
>>
>>41718877
Listen faggot, I just ate an entire 1 lbs Publix brand cottage cheese.

If I can do it, so can you.
>>
>>41722000
>healthy cut

What does this even mean?
>>
>>41721555
The problem is i cant eat enough calories in a day with this puny food.
>>
>>41721890
I just have such a hard time getting enough protein. I need like 4 scoops a day plus my meals to be kind if close
>>
>>41722145
Not turning into a green tinged trap with a 200lb total from going vegan is a healthy cut
>>
>>41721890
>2200 hundred
Damn bro you must be like 65'5 or something
>>
>>41722241
You do realize there are tons of vegan bodybuilders and powerlifters, right?
>>
>>41722017
Maybe he wants to do PSMF, pretty much the fastest way to diet.
>>
>>41722250
>Vegan body builder
Yes and they're like vegan stains, running tren and benching sub 2pl8 like a fucking women.
>>
>>41722338
You're a brainlet
>>
>>41718877
Eat more fats if you're having trouble getting enough calories on a cut. Stuff like avocados and almonds are a godsend
>>
>>41722426
Does fat make up for the calories in a way? And what about my difficulty with protein?
>>
>>41722506
Seriously, why not just eat more calories? Why overcomplicate it for no reason?
>>
>>41722506
Yes a gram of fat has more than twice the calories of a gram of carbs, so more fats should help you reach your calorie goal. As for protein just eat a ton of chicken and fish and probably 1-2 scoops of whey to hit 200g
>>
File: IMG_7081.jpg (85KB, 544x870px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7081.jpg
85KB, 544x870px
I think people over think cutting the too much. Just make sure to eat a lot of fats and 1 g of protein per body weight and lift real hard. Kind of sucks because being on the last week of a cut feels sucky cause you get flat as hell. Still op, I have no fucking clue how you struggle to eat 1500 a day.
>>
todays food/ unhealthy
>>
>>41722562
Because im on a budget and the food im eating has barely any. Like i said its hard to get more than 1500 in a day
>>
>>41722663
Make smoothies/shakes. Drink your calories you fucking moron.
>>
>>41722670
Well i cant make freaking fruit smoothies because of the enormoud amount of carbs so im pretty much limited to water and milk, which i drink 3 or 4 of every dau
>>
>>41722681
>because of the enormous amount of carbs

what's wrong with this?
>>
>>41722693
The way ive seen it, the body uses carbs for energy first and then fat. So i figured keeping carbs low and calories low would cut me in no time
>>
>>41718877
COTTAGE CHEESE
>>
>>41722872
B u m p.

Too mant carbs. Parmesan is better
>>
>>41723445
Bumb
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.