[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/TMG/ Turbo Manlet General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 31

File: 8U0Sa6o.jpg (202KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
8U0Sa6o.jpg
202KB, 1024x763px
/fit/ what's life like as a turbo manlet (<5'5) ?

Any turbo manlets want to shed some light on how the following aspects of your life are:

>girls
>lifting
>career
>family
>education
>respect from men

For example do you think a certain teacher has given you lower marks just because of your height?

Any interesting stories relating to your height?please share.
>>
Try learning
>>
>do you think a certain teacher has given you lower marks just because of your height?

nah, lots of University lecturers are manlets
>>
>>41718815
that pic has to be shopped, theres just no way
>>
File: 1436071001951.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1436071001951.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>41718903
>>
>>41718916
why do all the people in these pictures have something wrong with them?
>>
>>41718916
this makes me feel sad for him. :(
>>
>>41718815
damn man i feel sorry for that guy. Look at the size of his arm compared to theirs
>>
>>41718946
>>41718955
He looks pretty young, he might be a late bloomer and shot up in height and frame :)
>>
>>41718955
check'd
>>
>>41718916
my god, he's on his way to become a serial killer when he'll see this webm
>>
File: dfwanimoprhs.jpg (77KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
dfwanimoprhs.jpg
77KB, 960x540px
>>41718815
I know this is a meme thread, but in case any manlets are feeling low (kek), here's my 2c.

I'm 5'2" which is as manlet as it gets. It matters as much as you let it. Its helped me realize how limiting it is to let yourself be influenced by others and how ubiquitous that kind of influence is.

>girls
Confidence really is all it takes. If you approach girls, warmly, directly and unapologetically (without being intimidating, which is rather easy for me kek), you will almost always have a good response. Just make the girl feel comfortable, and if you feel comfortable so will she.
>lifting
I recently got into bodyweight stuff, it's enjoyable and I'm seeing improvement. Height hasn't been a factor so far. I'm trying to work my way up to a muscle up and maintaining a healthy diet (i.e learning how to cook)
>career
I'm planning on working for a tech/biotech firm for a few years after doing a PhD, before doing my own thing. I don't know if height matters here, but I snagged a decent internship at medical data firm some time ago and the only thing they cared about was related work experience.
>family
My whole family is short, so it's not an issue here either.
>education
Was fortunate enough (and worked hard enough) to get a STEM PhD position in a top 5 university. Scientists don't care about appearances so height has never been an issue.
>respect from men
I think this depends on your occupation and the kind of people you hang around. In my case, it's grad students, post-docs and professors, so respect is earned by academic achievement. I think how much you respect yourself also matters, if you're ashamed of your height (or anything else), people will reflect that back to you. Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the end, you either come to terms with your deficiencies or you let them control your life. I recommend mindfulness meditation for dealing with that--it's what helped me (look up Shinzen)
>>
>>41719507
Excellent reply, probably the complete opposite of what most /fit/izens expect.
>>
>>
>>41719507
It's useless and a waste of time making this kinds of reply. /fit/ never fucking learns. It's all self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>41718916
Honestly feel sorry for that dude. He looked really anxious too.
>>
5' 3" 18 year old manlet here

>girls
Have a qt gf that's going to the same college as me that I met at the orientation.

>lifting
Benching 255lbs and squatted 345lbs weighing 135lbs. Deadlift sucks but I'm working on it, it's stuck at 325lbs

>career
Looking to be a physical therapist

>family
Nothing special, I assume just the same relationship with family as everyone else.

>education

Athletic and academic scholarship made my college free.

>Respect from men

Never had any guys look down upon me metaphorically, although all the time literally haha. I'm not really a dick to people, so people like me.
>>
My boyfriend is 5'5'' and looks really young, and these are some of the things he's experienced:
>People taking photos of us walking down the street
>People taking photos of him individually
>Other men catcalling me when we're walking down the street
>A guy literally took a photo of him on snapchat during a group job interview and when my boyfriend called him out on it he just shrugged
>People thinking he's in middle school despite being a college student
>Other students not taking him seriously even though he gets better grades than them
>People talking down to him even though they know his age
>Cashiers that call him sweety
>Being given kids menus all throughout high school
>People audibly laughing at us
Other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Women never intentionally demean him, its always other men. It really sucks and kind of ruins his week if something like that happens. He doesn't care about his height he just doesn't like getting treated like shit.
>>
>>41719832
Tell him to grow out facial hair
>>
>>41719873
He can only grow it in the neckbeard area. I guess he could trim it so that looks like a normal beard, but I've never seen it beyond stubble before so i dunno. He'll probably just start to look older after a while.
>>
>>41719507
>Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
this is something I really needed to hear, thanks anon
>>
>>41719832
>>41719908
where do you live? maybe I'm just sheltered but no one in my area is thiat much of a fucking scumbag
>>
Height doesn't matter at all.
>>
A few years ago 13 year old girls used to always take pictures with me because I looked very young, except for my body
>>
>>41719949
The midwest. Its not really a midwestern thing so much as a college campus thing. He still got a ton of shit in high school, just not as much, and usually not on purpose (ie waitresses who just thought he was a kid and gave him kids menus instead of normal menus)
>>
>>41719963
/fit/ takes it too far but cmon, being a foot below average makes an observable difference to people's lives

For example I've literally never seen a small guy with a cute gf, best they get is average, discounting celebrities of course
>>
>>41718815

What the fuck? How tall is that "man"?
>>
>>41719873
this, full dwarf mode
>>
>>41719507
So you focused on your career to cope
Pretty sad life man
>>
5'4" manlet here, life is pretty good.

Never had any issues getting girls when I bother to, had a hot gf in HS through freshman year, broke up with her.

Now I'm just busy with internship, part time job, summer classes, and lifting.

The only part of my life that I'm not happy with right now is my diet but that's my own fault.

The people at work seem to not care how tall I am, more that I do the job and do it well.
>>
>>41720035
Oh get a fucking life, the man is clearly happy
>>
>>41718815
I'm 5'5

Have I made it? That's like the average where I live so idk.
>>
>>41718815
was 5'5" before lifting, 5'6" now. i guess it might make a subtle difference in peoples perceptions of me idk

>girls
girls like me bc of face, sense of humor, voice, basic self-confidence. but my paraphilias are of a nature most would find disgusting and nonerotic so kv at 21.

>lifting
only started semi-seriously lifting about 5 months ago, was doing basic calisthenics casually for a few years before. manlet aesthetic gains arent a meme, still relatively physically weak (max bench 145 lbs; i weigh 125-130 lbs)

>career/education
imfuckingupinschoolbecauseofalcoholismlmao. jewy academics seem to be almost intimidated by me because of prettyboi face and sultry baritone voice, but still tend to treat me like im a teenager in subtle ways. whatever

>family
last saturday my dad slapped me in the face and called me a 'disgusting hedonistic self-centered piece of shit' lmao

>respect from men
its there but im a target for shittests bc theyre jealous of my more positive attributes & will try to pull petty power plays on smaller men. ive learned to affably maintain dignity, not dumb enough to start trouble with guys 6"+ taller than me

best story that i remember is walking past a group of ~5'7" middle school girls and one of them laughing 'oh hes too short nevermind'. height doesnt bother me because i feel lucky in other departments, i feel sorry for robotic chinamen my height tho.
>>
5'9'', but only found out recently. Always thought im 5'8'' (yeah i know no difference). But don't really care about my height
>was shortest in class
>one girl in hs actually said to me: "sorry, you're to short for me"
>one girl i was with told me i could be taller
>one girl i fucked (5'8'') told me she finds it sexy
that i am so confident being this short (but i guess it didn't matter, she could be nympho/slut)
these are the only situations I remember. Clearly girls think about it (can I wear heels and so on), but the most important thing is being taller than them
>>
File: 1443238580799.png (811KB, 760x541px) Image search: [Google]
1443238580799.png
811KB, 760x541px
i'm literally a diagnosed autist but i've had a decent amount of sex entirely because of my height

i'm always extra nice to manlets even though they are often complete fucks because they've never know what its like to be confident and attractive by just existing. so they've never experienced what its like to be truly chill
>>
>>41718935
No self respecting man goes to take pictures with these sluts.
>>
>>41719832
sure you dont want to dump him for me, im 5'6
>>
File: manlet_success.jpg (743KB, 1785x2579px) Image search: [Google]
manlet_success.jpg
743KB, 1785x2579px
>>41718815
>>
Personality > Demonstrable Success > Physical Characteristics

Being a good provider is the end, being big is just one of the means. You can show how manly you are by other means. If you have some good traits that you play up but a woman rejects on the grounds of your height, she's doomed to be stuck with shit guys who only have height.
>>
>>41719832
>Cashiers that call him sweety
if you're that far in it's ova
>>
>>41720686
>says she's a woman
>has a feminine face and visible tits
>manlet_success.jpg
>>
>>41720686
those are obviously lesbians so she can be as short as she wants
>>
>>41720686

Those are lesbians
>>
>>41718970
late bloomer means you get better at social skills late in life, not grow, like that's the only thing that matters, baka /fit/
>>
File: 1456637985206.gif (733KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1456637985206.gif
733KB, 300x169px
>>41718815
>Turbo Manlet
then it's possible to escape the MANLET PIT
>>
>>41718815
I'm 5'3. I actually look pretty muscular considering that I just started going to the gym regularly and I'm weak af. If you're short it's super easy to get jacked since your muscles look bigger in comparison to your body automatically. I don't care about women I just want to get fucked by chads like the little bitch boy I am.

>>41720686
THAT'S A (WO)MAN BABY!
>>
>>41719507
> Height hasn't been a factor so far
height is so important in bodyweight stuff though. I rarely watch gymnastics but I've seen how erect the commentators become when a tall gymnast performs
>>
>>41719507
>here's my 2c

Idk if you have 2 centimeters to spare, anon
>>
>>41723567
dw, I'll spare them from my dick
>>
>>41718815
I have noticed that women are overly aggressive toward me if they don't like me. It's as though they believe they can hurt me. Any other manlet experience this?
>>
>>41720076
Where do you live ?
>>
5'6

>girls
0, but get mired
>lifting
strong
>career
EMT school going into firefighter, currently work at lowe's
>family
what
>education
highschool/vocational
>respect from men
it doesn't really seem like that big of an issue, but it's insane on the internet.. everyone is 6'2 on the internet
>>
>>41718916
>>41718815
I am 99% sure I have seen him as an extra in a Disney show before....

Feel like it was Girl Meets World
>>
>>41720542
thank you for demonstrating utter lack of theory of mind so symptomatic of autism
>>
>>41720681
underrated
>>
5'6 and 18 reporting

>girls
have had a few girlfriends, 2 wildly out of my league, the latest lasting a very short amount of time mostly because im off to college soon
im generally a sadbrain idiot but thats got nothing to do with height; im lonely, depressed, and relatively bad at first impressions, but i tend to be able to win people over because i slowly get acclimated to hiding my crushingly low self-esteem from them and momentarily forgetting about it myself
i am capable of being confident; my issues with confidence don't stem from my height, they stem from social inexperience and a general tendency to get way too "in my own head" in social situations

>lifting
450 DL, 385 squat, 240 bench (lol) at 195lbs; hyperthyroidic and just started medication so i gained 20 lbs this year, but bodyfat% only went up like 1-2%
never in my life been aesthetic, but im not visibly obese either and facial hair helps; just kind of a dumpy individual but it lets me hide my power level better

>career
nah

>family
i have built up the incredibly negative habit of drinking to get through family functions, but doing so also lets me show a bit more personality and whatnot; i would say height has no effect here

>education
always been relatively naturally gifted at school-shit; waiting on university to kick my ass before i actually tell myself im smart though; as it stands, looking at a 4 yr degree in math, maybe double with computer science

>respect from men
never noticed anything adverse; you're only as short as you let yourself feel; people often second-guess me when i tell them i'm 5'6; respect is often fostered while you're sitting down, so just have a "tall presence"
some other guy already said something along the lines of "assume people like and respect you, because they most likely don't dislike and disrespect you off the bat; these things are self-fulfilling" and thats how i try to live
>>
>>41719686
Its pretty great being Krillin mode.
>>
>>41718916
I mean the guys is obviously short, but those girls have to be tall aswell, plus they are wearing heels,

Im assuming he is like 5'0 and they are like 5'10-6' +heels or something.

where is the gallery of all the pictures, I remember some fat slob as well with grease stains over his shirt.
>>
I'm either 5'5" or 5'6". Haven't been officially measured in years.

>girls
I've never had a problem with women, but I am considered good looking and have a wide, muscular frame, so results may vary. I wouldn't say EVERY girl is into me, and I've definitely had a few girls neg me on my height when I've flirted with them, but I've had no problem getting quality pussy.

>lifting
I'm weak as fuck, but also incredibly undisciplined. I'm too embarrassed to even post my stats.

>career
Still work retail and in school, I'll get back to you on that

>family
My Dad is 6'3", so it can sometimes harp on my ego, but the rest of my family are around my height

>education
lol what? teachers don't give a shit about height, they care about intelligence, drive, and hard work

>respect from men
I'd consider myself well spoken and confident, so I've never really had an issue with respect from other men. In fact, I get a ton of men who jokingly (or maybe not) flirt/hit on me, and I genuinely don't understand it. I have a huge, round ass, and men (sometimes women too) will try to grope it regularly.
>>
I'm 5'7 and I'll be as honest as I can, no manlet delusions.

>girls
Didn't lose my virginity until I was 19, in the two years since that's happened I've had sex with 7 women.
The main issue with being relatively handsome and short is you're seen as cute and funny, not alpha and attractive, it is hard to get girls to be genuinely in to you.
>lifting
Probably the only plus side of being short, I can gain and lose size very easily, gives the illusion of looking more muscular than I am
>career
Part time job, get asked to do all the shitty jobs that no one else will do, don't know if this has anything to do with being a manlet or just the fact I have solid work ethic
>family
Mom says God made me short to give others a chance, kek
>education
Height doesn't affect this in my experience
>respect from men
Struggle to gain this, only once I've met someone 3-4 times will they start to treat me with respect
>>
>>41718815
>5'10
>Lost virginity at 17, I'm an introvert so I've only had a few flings here and there
>I'm 19 so I don't have a career yet
>I'm the tallest in my direct family at 5'10, I could very well grow a bit more because my uncle is 6'2, however my dad's side of the family are all short so maybe I'll stay this height, I don't mind. 5'10 isn't even short
>Education is going well, recieved a scholarship
>lifting isn't my strong suite, at least not the big three. I've got a pretty strong weighted chin up however, if you consider 1 and a quarter pl8 strong that is. My lats and upper back have always been my strongest muscles, my shoulders are pretty decent too. My flat dumbbell bench is pretty alright too, my regular barbell bench is absolute trash, and I honestly find it incredibly uncomfortable, I don't feel like the barbell gives me enough mobility.
>Respect from men is something I don't care that much about, however when even my friends who usually would say ''looking small bro'' or 'DYEL?'' eventually started to say I looked big, and that I looked ripped that gave me a bit of a confidence boost. Male friends are the most honest in your immediate surrounding and they will tell you how it is.
I'm not short, nor am I tall, no one has called me short, except for a female friend who only does it to tease because she knows that I'm insecure about it, but the same female friend has said ''honestly height doesn't matter that much, you're still average height and you're hot too.'' The only people who call me tall are the people who are really short, a girl who couldn't have been taller than like 5'0 complimented me on how tall I was. I know for a fact that I have a few inches more to grow as my growth plates aren't sealed yet, and even if I don't it's not the end of the world.
>>
Is everyone in this thread indian/Mexican/Asian? I'm white and live around whites and I have never seen a white guy under 5'6.
>>
>>41727048
Lmao you'd be surprised. I'm Scandinavian and every day I come across plenty of scandibro turbo manlets. I'm actually surprised how taller I am than a lot of people I come across despite being only 5'10.
>>
>>41720753
I'm 6'2, 195 and old black women still call me sweetie, sugar, honey, etc.
>>
>girls
>lifting

6'1.5 manlet checkin in

>career
Im a platoon commander in Army. second tallest guy in my platoon. get mad respect
>family
tallest in family. always get complimented for being tall when i literally did nothing
>education
Graduated from a military college. pretty fkn smart desu. set for life
>respect from men
yep. kinda sucks when i go out with my 6'5 mates, however we're usually the tallest anywhere we go lel
>>
>>41718935
It's a meet and greet for skanks advertising a greasy white trash burger brand in LA. What type of person would you expect to see.
>>
>>41720315
Where do you live? Netherlands? 5'9 is pretty much the global average
>>
5'5 reporting in.
It doesn't affect my life at all, my girlfriend is 4'10
I don't lift, I run frequently bc dont want potato mode
>>
File: images-44.jpg (15KB, 367x400px) Image search: [Google]
images-44.jpg
15KB, 367x400px
>>41718815
bob is the ultimate 'turbo manlet'
>>
>>41727048
Do you live in the mid west? All you motherfuckers seem to be tall as shit there.

I live in a heavily italian part of New Jersey. I'm shorter than most men here at 5'6", but they themselves aren't all that tall anyway.
>>
5'7, 25

>girls
Not too bad. Probably would have fucked more if I was either taller or confident. Dating qt who's 5'10 and it's working out great.
>lifting
Lifting comes easy for me, as do visible gains. Too much and I get told I'm overcompensating though.
>career
Work in advertising. Clients and coworkers don't care so long as my work gets done. Boss tried making a short joke once but it went over really bad so now he tries to be friendly.
>family
Iunno, they're short too
>education
Never been a problem
>respect from men
Hasn't been an issue really. Taller guys will ALWAYS have it in their minds like a trump card but as long as you take yourself seriously, roll with jokes and can joke back you should be fine. I had a coworker shorter than me go on about how much of a badass he was once, usually shorter guys will try to cut you down if they're insecure. Really if you carry yourself fine then others either forget about it or don't think about it much.
>>
>>41727433
She'll leave you for someone better
>>
I asked for <5'5 turbo manlets...
>>
>>41729921
Tfw 5'5,

Thank god I'm not a turbomanlet
>>
>>41728597
Why? Can't he leave her for someone better too? Its called settling down because both parties could move up, but decided the present was good enough.
>>
>>41729937
>>41729937
Made you reply lmoa
>>
>>41718815
><5'5

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, though, being a 5'8 manlet is bad enough, how do you people still have a will to live?
>>
>>41727098
in the army height is shit, makes you a bigger target and you can run less. Bottom tier genetics for your career choice baka.
>>
>>41719102
fucking kek'd
>>
>>41719507
Reading the first sentence of your pic made me burst into treats laughing.
>>
>>41719507
>>girls
>Confidence really is all it takes.

>>respect from men
>Its best just to assume everyone likes and respects you; it really is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>I recommend mindfulness meditation

You just wait, kid.
>>
>>41734161
for the autism from fit to kick in?
>>
Being a manlet does suck, there's pretty awful physical limitations and it's not even your fault 90% of the time. I'm 5'5" but due to blessed Asian genes @ 21.
>girls
I hold the v-card (I've had 2 gfs both shorter than me fug) still but it's because I'm an autistic robot when it comes down to social interactions that are rather personal. All my hobbies are alone and I tend to keep my relationships platonic and professional.
>lifting
Pretty good, have been training for 4 years, a few injuries particularly in the wrist (these are bests not current lifts), I'm about 65kg now:
165kg FS, 180kg BS, 160kg x 3 clean pull (close enough to the clean pull lmao)
138kg CnJ, 105kg snatch
60kg x 3 strict press, 100kg x 5 bench (don't bench anymore, focused on oly lifts)
>career
I've worked at TI for two summers but all my other positions are RA positions with a professor. I graduated last year (MatSE) with a minor in Physics with a 3.94. I'm not really book smart and I am more of a fast learner and a hands on person. Stipends look good going forward and I mainly use my money to fund my hobbies because kek, I'm small and don't eat that much and I don't make a massive mess in my small house.
>family
Big line of manlets (dad is same height, mom 4'11"). My cousins ended up taller than me but my dad is the shortest of the heap.
>education
Grad school in a top 5 program for my dept. doing PhD in MatSE in 2D Materials namely MoS2 - research focus in Brillouin Zones. I have a fellowship.
>respect from men
Not sure. I am not very arrogant and I don't put my talents out in the brush. The professor I work for (who is like 6') respects me a lot and so do many of those who work in the lab because I generally have good work ethic and I get a lot of key insights while being quite motivated at what I do.

I think yes, you are at a disadvantage if you are short but the bigger deal is planning out the rest of your life. Being tall doesn't make you automatically happy.
>>
File: life-goals_o_6749065.jpg (32KB, 632x289px) Image search: [Google]
life-goals_o_6749065.jpg
32KB, 632x289px
>>41733474
/lit/ memes are indeed goat.
>>
File: thingken.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
thingken.png
10KB, 128x128px
>>41718815
is this the dude thats always fucking the Amazon-esque girls in pornhub banner ads?
>>
Can someone post the "bravest little boy" pasta? It made me kek outloud last time
>>
File: 1491434331566.jpg (39KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1491434331566.jpg
39KB, 378x378px
Is 5 11 a manlet ? if yes lemme right my story
>>
>>41719832
Hey bby grill I'm 6'1" u shuld come to brisbane sometime and I'll show u a real man
>>
Life is great. I have an excellent position with loads of latitude and pay. My wife is cool and is the basically a near perfect woman. My children are well fed and cared for. My home is modest but provides us all room even some for excess randomness (small play room and my office which is tucked into a cozy corner with loads of sun and room for my books) I even have my dream car in the garage and one car for commuting...my wife also has a car. Im seeing the gains I want to see in the gym and the progress I want to see to complete my first triathlon. im 5'7 though. Life is generally good. As per "respect from men".Who gives a fuck. Be a competent leader and a respectful but productive one as well. People will fail to respect you regardless of how tall you are. Its a personal defect that they possess that will set them into a destiny of failure and destitution.
>>
>>41718815
it's not really living at all
>>
>>41719993
Stuff like that happened to me as well, but I am just 5`3.
Tell him not to shave that good, it will help.

>girls
I live in a city of men.
>lifting
I don´t, I train my FTP and reached a pace my 6" bro can´t reach.
>career
Mechanical engineering student
>family
No problems, I´m smaller than my brother, but I am much stronger.
>education
University student.
>respect from men
Not less than to other people.
>>
>>41727238
This
I live in Spain where 5'9 is supposed to be the average male height. I'm 5'10 barefoot and walking around in the streets I find most of men shorter than me.
I have friends way shorter than me claiming 5'9, that's another problem, I don't know why people lies about height or if they just measured themselves on footwear.
I know Spaniards, frenchies, Italians, Greeks, brits, Russians...are not as tall as nords. If you live in Berlin or some place where everyone is over 6'3, just move and you will have no problem at 5'9 if that really concerns you. I can tell you I know lots of guys here at 5'5- 5'7 and they have no problem in their lives, no one single problem because of height. Girls here are about 5'3-5'5 normally (5'4 is the average) so...
If you live between Giants, just move, with that height you will be ok in any other place.
And don't let 4chan memes ruin your mental health.
You are browsing a "fitness" board where people is trolling, edgy and or just insane.
>>
>>41723970
people aren't mean to you irl because it's rude. the mocking thoughts are definitely there
>>
>>41718815

>turbo manlet
>5'5" or less

lmao, pretty much 6'0" or less is turbo manlet territory. manlet cuttoff height is 6'2". 6'3" is cutting it close.

6'5" is pretty average/normal I would say.
>>
>>41737837
What am I if turbo manlet should start at 6`0 when I am 5`3?
>>
>>41737892

6'0" is prince of manlets
5'11" to 5'7" is ultramanlet
5'6 to 5'3" is manlet omega
anything less is midget
>>
>>41718815
being a manlet is like retard strength, once you master it lanklets are btfo forever. There are things you can't learn on ez modo

turbo manlets are even better off, there is a whole niche for them. Like Little Rodentia in Zootopia
>>
>>41719832
how tall are you?
>>
>>41718815
>>41718815
5'3" Spic here
>Girls
Single, but have dated tall women (tallest 5'8", broke up because leaving for College)
>lifting
Benching 165 full set max, 190 orm. 320 lb squat. Sadly, still 10-20 lbs overweight
>Career
I am a Highschool Aerospace Scholar and have many Internships with NASA available. I hope I can have the time for a co-op, because the people hiring like me.
>Family
Giant, legal, Hispanic family. Some lift, some get fat, but all love here. Almost dated one of my non-blood related cousins when I was younger, she's fat now.
>Education
Aerospace Engineering major for my college.
>RFM
I'm a tutor, so many people respect me and know me, but only those I've tutored before like me and invite me to outings and games. I was pretty shy, as I was fat at the time. Now I'm just "healthy" and approaching fit
>>
5'5 here
>girls
Just a Virgin that had a few 'relationships' that I had when I was younger. Still too self conscience to fuck. Do try to talk to some girls but I give off friend vibes most of the time
>lifting
Not lifting currently, just diet and cardio and trying to incorporate body weight exercises since weak af
>career
Neet but looking to change that
>Family
Get along pretty OK but we keep to ourselves most of the time
>education
High school with some community college
>RFM
Don't talk to a lot of people but the ones who do, like me enough not to give me shit for my height lol people in general are pretty nice but I think that's the normal mood here in the south.
>>
>>41719507
do you even have a gf? If not, all this advice is essentially worthless.
>>
>>41719507
Mein niger, a manlet got me into going to the gym, he also has the respect of pretty much everyone around him. It's all about how you carry and treat yourself. There will always be some cunt calling you short, there's always some cunt saying bad shit about everyone. Don't get down about it.
>>
>>41720542
it's ok anon, you didn't have to tell us you were autistic.
>>
File: kekd.jpg (23KB, 665x267px) Image search: [Google]
kekd.jpg
23KB, 665x267px
>>
>>41719832
From another grill thank you for telling these idiots they are creating the rod for their own backs. Meanwhile I never asked for a tall boyfriend (was seriously shocked when we met IRL) and people think he's a pedophile, I need a stepladder to kiss him and some sexual positions are just impossible. I love him though. It's about the person not the height at the end of the day.
>>
>>41720231
You must be a skeleton at that height/weight
>>
File: IMG_3262.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3262.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
>>41718859
This haha. I can't remember ever having a tall professor. Even the guys I've talked to who intend to become professors are 5'7.
>>
>>41720231
>5'6
>shorter than middle school girls (!)
>shitty lifts
>shitty academics
why are you happy again?
>>
File: 1496993357907.jpg (160KB, 750x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1496993357907.jpg
160KB, 750x1233px
lmao even the janitors hate manlets
>>
>>41723607
not a manlet but I can confirm, I've seen it happen to my manlet friend one time
>>
File: IMG_6092.jpg (279KB, 1126x2002px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6092.jpg
279KB, 1126x2002px
4'11" Chavez Chavez checking in
On mobile

Girls: Never been an issue. Never been rejected, but maybe avoided. I know not every girl wants to date the shortest person they've ever met. Am engaged with a kid on the way. Girl is 5'5", so my seed will hopefully be over 5'

Lifting: I do okay. I'll never be strong, so I pretend aesthetics has always been my only goal.

Career: Store manager while finishing out school, then on to teaching. Had shitty teachers, want to be the change blah blah blah

Family: The shortest in my immediate family. Second shortest is 5'3", tallest is 5'10".

Education: Finishing out uni, literally just another chest leveled face in the crowd.

Respect from men: I've always carried myself very high, so I've never been directly disrespected, but I have heard the occasional "I'd look like that if my muscles were short as shit too".

I did do well in powerlifting, so that always earned me respect from my peers and teachers. A coach from another school even tried to illegally recruit me to join his wrestling team, so that made me feel good about myself.
>>
>>41740969
>on to teaching

holy shit bro you need an intervention right now...do not do this. there are simply options that are closed to you

and im saying this for the kids sake. you won't be respected so their performance will suffer.
>>
>>41720018
Dwarf mode is best mode.
>>
Since most of the people on this board are high school/college age, i'll point out that height seems to matter a lot less in that timeframe. There was a kid in my high school who couldn't have been taller than 5'5", but he was alpha as fuck football player who dated a leggy blonde who was one of the hottest girls in school. I routinely saw manlets in college get tail as well.

It's more if/when you enter the business world that it can become a factor. I think if there were two people at a law firm of equal intelligence and one guy was a manlet, the other guy would have a better chance of rising up.

My advice to manlets - be an athlete, enter the STEM fields and you'll be fine
>>
>>41741655
I agree in part to this. I'm 27, graduated post secondary in 2013 ish... I'm 5,5'-5.6' at about 165 lbs or so... Relatively nice proportions, probably a 7/10 face.

During highschool and university I didn't have any trouble pulling 7 or 8 out of 10 women... Height really wasnt a factor at all it seemed.

Now that I'm older and in the workforce, it really seems to be working against me more. I have a good job and take care of mysef, but I find I'm written off a lot faster than I used to be. I think women's standards change as they get older unfortunately. It could be in part due to a lack of availability of single women as you age, obviously there were hot singles everywhere in uni; but still feels tougher.
>>
>>41741005
>projecting this hard
>>
>5'8
>girls: first girl I got with said "you're too short for me" and I responded that height didn't matter laying down Kek
>lifting: I lift on and off but I feel pretty good with how I look and operate at 160lbs
>family: love my family and they love me
>education: Going to be a senior in the fall ina decent college with a stem major, looking at 60~70k a year when a graduate, love my field so much.
>Career: Have a dope ass internship this summer at a cancer research facility
>respek: I'm a funny charismatic straight up guy who is honest and good to people, never felt disrespected, have lots of close friends and even more not so close friends.

Like the other dudes are saying, as long as you aren't a pessimistic cuck people will treat you well. Though I have a deep voice and am hamsome, have broad shoulders and good posture which I'm sure helps.

People on this board should stop being so negative yo! It's all good vibes
>>
I'm 6'0 and I've been picked on for being short, I wonder how turbo manlets even function irl
>>
>tfw 5'9"

Each day is getting harder than the last.
>>
>>41742148
>STEM major
>dope ass
>yo
>hamsome

So you just talk like a retarded highschooler or STEM isn't as hard as people pretend?
>>
>>41737356
Thank you for the kind words fellow king of manlets
>>
File: 1493755159592.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1493755159592.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
I'm 5'7/170cm but I live in Italy and I fit into the size medium here, so I don't even consider myself short unless I'm going further north.

People treat me with respect because I wear expensive business clothing

Run my own business so if/when I hire employees they'll respect me either way

no real problems with women
>>
>>41720231
you sound very deluded dude

can guarantee you're only imagining people being jealous of your >positive qualities
>>
File: 1486891909321.jpg (27KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486891909321.jpg
27KB, 500x509px
>>41718916
do you guys ever think you are reincarnated but at the same time you are alive and you see this and you're like dude this hurts me to watch... is this me

I had that haircut when I was a kid too
>>
>>41745604
Is that pic really a suicide duck?
>>
File: 1497015605436.jpg (95KB, 450x742px) Image search: [Google]
1497015605436.jpg
95KB, 450x742px
I'm 5'6-5'7.
Measured 5'6 in highschool when I was 15 then 5'7 so idk man. Maybexits,posture.

>girls
Slept with 6 girls. Been in 2 relationships. Currently married to a wide hipped 8/10 latina. I've been told I have good facial aesthetics. Height never was tgat big of an issue I guess.
>lifting
I bench 325, squat 437ish. Dumb bells curl 40lbs
>career
I work in a jail.
>family
They're about 5'6-5'511
>education
12 college credits
>respect from men
I have a,mean Mexican resting face and in built so I don't have probs. Inmates respect me cause I'm built and I'm an firm but fair asshole.
I cussed out a,group of 3 nigs for cat calling my wife. I was follow g her car on the road. Never had anyone really just straight up disrespect me unless it's a retarded inmate. tried getting them to do something stupid whilst I had my glock in my lap in my car.

Uhm no interesting stories besides retarded 140lbs lanklets inmates thinking they can take me on despite having a max bench of 212 and squat of 250.
Sometimes dudes joke about it but men always try to get under each other's skin

Feel free to ask me anything.
>>
>>41718815
I'm 5'5. I always knew I was short but never realised it was a bad thing until coming here.

>girls: slept with 23ish girls, am now in a relationship of 3 years with a girl my height, planning a family
>stronger than most of my lifting friends
>just finishing uni and starting a career soon, I've met the guy who runs the place in gonna work at and he's like 5'2 so it won't be an issue
>great family
>bachelor degree
>never had an issue with being looked down on by men, I'm sure its happened but meh

I have a great and normal life. There are plenty of manlets that are taller than me that swear life is hell, I can only assume they are autistic
>>
>>41746049
To add to this, only one girl has ever even mentioned me being short as a bad thing.

I messaged her, she told me I was cute, showed her my cock, she said it was big and wanted to come over, she got there and was like wow you're really short, I said yeah I know then fucked her, came on her face and she left.
>>
>>41718916
the way he goes back to get the autograph and then looks up at her to say thank you kills me everytime
>>
>>41719832
>Women never intentionally demean him, its always other men

Not when you're around sweetie x
>>
>>41741005
>he tries to troll people on an anonymous imageboard
Sad existance desu.
>>
>>41741005
bro you will legitimately be bullied to death
>>
>>41718815
>6'3 marrying a 4'10 woman
one less woman for the manlets rip lmao
>>
>5'11 in japan
>meet pro bball girl who.is 6'3 plus heels
>constantly calling me small boy and teasing me
>>
>>41746746
God tier genetics rip. Seriously, if you are marrying a woman more than ft smaller than you, you are cucking all your ancestors and descendants.
>>
>>41746861
This.
>>
File: sunshine.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
sunshine.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
This thread has made me realize that for the longest time I've been sabotaging myself with my own insecurities and misgivings. Now I think I might just make it.Thanks, /fit/.
>>
>>41747695
God speed my manlet friend
>>
Hey guys I'm a 6'2'' manlet and I'm thinking of doing that leg surgery to get to 6'4'', is it a good idea?
>>
>>41742125
>>41746675
I'm trying to give him legitimately good advice. I get the idea that he wants to finally "beat" his height by being up front in a room full of people. I admire the intent but you cannot DEFEAT being short you must ACCEPT and DEAL WITH it

at 4'11 there would be kids taller than him in like fucking fourth grade. It is asking for humiliation and more importantly *it would be a constant distraction to students and administrators*

There are plenty of things I can't and shouldn't do. For this guy teaching is one of his. You can't "beat it" in the end. you have to accept it.
>>
>>41747748
You are projecting a lot of shit onto a 4 word sentence he wrote in the middle of a paragraph, calm the fuck down autismo
>>
>>41734924
Bro how do you even get to lifts that big. I'm a 5 year lifter, do oly for 2 years but I've been stuck at 100cnj and 80 snatch for over a year now. I am 75kg at 175cm(5'9) and I just can't get more strength at this weight nor do I wanna become too fat. I've done the endless bulking and cutting cycle from 81-82kg to 72kg for like 5 times now and maybe just barely ever so slightly progress in terms of lbm.. but it's next to nothing really.
>>
File: 1490812722047.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490812722047.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>41718815
my house mate is 5'4

>girls
he's a virgin and has never get a girlfriend since i've known him (5 years)
when we go out to clubs he sometimes gets a girl but he never takes them home

>lifting
he's pretty proportional & his lifts are decent, doesn't look weird lmao

>career
not sure what its like for him as i don't work with him

>family
all his family are manlets, his older brother is 5'6 at the most

>education
he's a reasonably smart guy, doesn't like to be wrong and gets abit mad about it which we roast him for saying he's got little man
syndrome

>respect from men
honestly he just always seems to over compensate for being short, our friends group are all 5'10-6'3, he doesn't like it when me and my brother bring our girls along to watch the football and shit (both our Gfs are taller than him lmao)
just gets mad and says "it's meant to be a lads night"
i think he's a top bloke just got alot of little issues lmao
>>
>>41747930
>manlet virgin managed to get a girl in a club
literally how? I'm a manlet who does well but in all the girls i've been with only one was a club pick up.
>>
>>41747946
i think its because they're drunk, also they we're pigs mate. they just wanted the attention
>>
>>41719563
>she's 183cm
>>
>>41747930
>he's a top bloke just got alot of little issues lmao
Kek, you clever little cunt.
>>
As a 5'8 gigamanlet, I just weep inside when I see a tight bodied girl and her breasts are head height for me. I just want to run into her and have her pick me up like a baby and feed me milk to grow
>>
>>41718815

I'll give a little bit of input. For context: my flatmate is AT MOST 5'2 - he's a tiny little Indian guy (and he's actually also balding - top of his head looks really sparse now and obviously everyone can see the top of his head). He's been my flatmate for almost a year now, flat is in Newcastle UK.

>girls
He's a virgin. He has confessed he has never had a girlfriend, or a lucky pull. I'm not sure if he has ever even kissed a girl. The sad thing is he has all the dating apps on his phone; Tinder, Bumble, and some other one. He has never been on a date during the last year I've known him for. He has actually asked me numerous times "How do you get to know girls?" etc.

>lifting
He has decent lifts. He is about 65kg and 5' and benches 70kg, squats 100kg, deadlifts 120kg. He is quite chubby, his BMI is probably in the 'overweight' section. The combined muscle and chub makes him look pretty silly at that height.

>career
We're both in medical school - although we both started in the same year, I just finished my finals but he has an extra year until graduating since he took a year out. In terms of careers he should be set as long as he doesn't fail his finals, since he'll go on to work as a doctor. I must admit he's one of the dimmer people in our medical school. I think it's genetic - none of his family had been to even college in the past, nevermind medical school. I remember his mum saying to me "You must love the prestige that comes with medical school, you know, the first thing I tell everyone I meet is that my son is in medical school" - fucking cringe.

>family
His mum and dad recently split since dad was cheating. They're all short, stumpy, dwarfs. Everyone is below 5'2 for sure.

>education
See 'careers'

>respect from men
Everyone thinks he's a joke. I'm living with him since I wanted to save on rent. Not been out with him a single time this year, go out with other friends instead. I have to constantly avoid him when we go to pub for example.
>>
>>41748143
>I remember his mum saying to me "You must love the prestige that comes with medical school, you know, the first thing I tell everyone I meet is that my son is in medical school" - fucking cringe.
Yeah, parents being proud of their son achieving something nobody in their family could ever before is cringe. You are already in a university, pal, and you still have lot of maturing to do.
>>
5"5 130lbs

>girls
many when i did xanax
>lifting
deadlifts are easy, but no matter how strong i get I dont have the frame. Hard to be motivated at a university gym full of peak aesthetic tall chads
>career
college senior soon to be neet
>family
love them but dont talk a lot
>education
meme degree in anthropology next semester. Wanna work in parks department/conservation, police, or military
>respect from men
0. Im an npc to them
>respect from women
Older women are very nice to me like I'm a boy. Its not to terrible unless i overthink it

id post pics but ruined body with shatoos
>>
>>41719563
Kek that file name
>>
>>41747930
>he doesn't like it when me and my brother bring our girls along to watch the football and shit

Who the fuck brings their GF when you're supposed to watch the game with your bro's?
>>
>>41748143
>none of his family had been to even college in the past, nevermind medical school. I remember his mum saying to me "You must love the prestige that comes with medical school, you know, the first thing I tell everyone I meet is that my son is in medical school" - fucking cringe.

I don't know you anon, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Every girl you meet will know within 4 sec that you're in medschool. Your tinder account states you're in medschool and your profile picture is of you in your scrubs with the stethoscope around your neck.
You draw your self worth from being a future doctor, and you mock his parents cause deep down you know you're absolutely nothing without it and it scares you.
>>
>>41748143
Holy fuck you sound like the biggest faggot. Unironically cringing at parents for being proud of their son for something the very large majority of the population cannot or will not do.

Fuck man I hope I never get you as a doctor, you are a scumbag
>>
>>41748767
men who's girlfriends like sport???
also he says they're house mates so i'm guessing he brings them into his house. but the manlet rages because no gf
>>
5'13 manlet here
Life is hard
I have a full head of hair
But when i visited japan the girls found me intimidating cause they womenlets
Most of my friends are taller then me
Been lifting 6 months and no qt yet Wtf manletstruggle.gif
I have started to wear boots to add to my hight i think this will solve the problem.
>>
>>41748143
What a jerk, can't a mother be proud of her son for achieving something her family members never could or even aspire to?
>>
>>41749064
No offence lad but it sounds like you're doing a lot of projection.

I would leave you in a second if you brought your brother and your/his GF to a game night.

Sounds like the most boring night in a lifetime
>>
>>41749128
Got any luck with the natives in Japan?
>>
File: 1423691533234.jpg (32KB, 261x214px) Image search: [Google]
1423691533234.jpg
32KB, 261x214px
>>41718815
>is 5''3'
>mocked entire life for being a beta manlet
>transition
>.....
>now able to get any dick/pussy i want
>still lift
>after years of being neet now work as bartender
>family is loving
>only got HS education but don't care
>men respect me more cause they want to fuck me
i guess it's ok?
>>
>>41740322
You're a retard
>>
>>41720035
And what exactly do you do, anon?

That's what i thought.
>>
>>41719507
Great answer, thanks dude
>>
File: 1496857743000.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496857743000.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>41718815
Lmao. Nice try, but anything below 5'10 is considered turbomanlet IRL. Also go back to your containment site you fucking loser. We dont want you here.
>>
5'6" reporting in. Have never had a girl turn me down because of height that I know of. I pull more than most of my average height friends. Simply taking care of yourself and playing to your strengths goes a long way. Insecure people on this board try to make it seem like height is the end-all, be-all for attractiveness but that is not my experience at all. Height is just one of many factors. Dress well, groom nicely, get a trendy haircut, get a good job, be fun, be fit, be confident and sexual and you'll have no problem with girls. Like honestly if you clean up nice and you're rich as fuck then girls will flock. Good luck anon.
>>
>>41719507
You're too good for this board
>>
>>41749826
t. Insecurefag who literally has nothing going for him in life besides height so he tries to make himself feel superior by shitting on short dudes on a Guatemalan race car forum
>>
File: 1495119881474.jpg (216KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1495119881474.jpg
216KB, 1920x1920px
>>41723638
>0, but get mired
>0
>but
>get mired
AhhHHAHHahhahhauugghhhhggughh..
*recovers from a small stroke*
...hahhh..ahhahhAHHAHHAHHAHH!!!!
>>
>>41718815
5'1" reporting in, from France. I'm short but I basically decided to headbutt my way through life.

>girls
Girls don't really like, but the few ones who do get really into it. I feel like there's some fetishism somewhere, they love to call me "shorty" or "my little ant" or "my cute cucumber". I'm not against it, I like cucumbers.
I always try to keep these girls under some sort of "aura", I make them feel guilty whenever they talk about leaving me. I lack a bit of morals but it works, so yeah don't judge me.

>lifting
390 DL, 340 squat, 200 bench at 183lbs. I love to grunt loudly and shout when I lift. People feel intimidated when they are next to me. I like this, I call them names when they turn their back: "Fuck you you sad potato".

>career
I don't need to work. My parents cover my needs.

>family
My parents cover my needs.

>education
Homeschooled. My parents cover my needs.

>respect from men
I am quite agressive with other men. That's just how I do. I have a few friends and manage to get invited to parties. People know me, they don't usually see people that short. My favorite thing is to go to costume parties where I can impersonate Napoleon. I then have legitimate reasons to dominate everyone. I use psychology tricks to recruit people into my "army" and I always get some people to fight for me. Sometimes it gets messy but no shame, just conquer.
>>
File: Honey+I+Shrunk+Cut+OUt.png (3MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Honey+I+Shrunk+Cut+OUt.png
3MB, 1500x1125px
I feel uneasy just reading through these sad manlet cope posts. Jesus. Hang in there little guys.
>>
File: 1495234745046.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1495234745046.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
>>41748143
Holy shit kill yourself you self important faggot
>>
>>41740353
kek
>>
>>41749934
Mon empereur
>>
5'5, 21

>girls
Luckily I'm pretty handsome and /fit/ so I have no problems there, obviously a lot less to choose from but probably not as bad as being fat or ugly.

>lifting
Gains and strength come easily but the ceiling is a lot lower, also can't get too fat or you enter dwarf mode. The relative strength is great for impressing normies.

>career
Still a student but my work ethic has carried me through all my shitty jobs so far. Haven't noticed any impact here.

>family
I was blessed with a decent family that support the gains. I'm sure dad was a bit disappointed with how short I ended up but he always tells me how 'ripped' I am. Mom still tells me I'm handsome every time I see her.

>education
Comp Sci student so I do most of my work from home, most of my professors and classmates have never even seen me. No impact here.

>respect from men
People look down on you, but dressing well and carrying myself well has negated a lot of that. Confidence and authority are key.
>>
>>41749706
>i don't have a GF so i get angry when girls are around when its a boys night

you must be a manlet
>>
>>41749720
Yes
Omg they can fuck hard for there size
And they make all the hentai noises too
>>
>>41750110
I think those "hentia noises" are called Japanese
>>
>>41748767
>Who the fuck brings their GF when you're supposed to watch the game with your bro's?
Guys who have lost their virginity
>>
>>41750098
Again you're projecting mate

Seems to be a mental condition of yours

I don't mind being around my boys GF's but not when we've arranged to see an important game.

I'm 184 cm 6'0" if you consider that manlet then lel

but seriously mate, get that projection checked out by a shrink
>>
File: 3230272764_6c715e816c.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
3230272764_6c715e816c.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>41750154
>nogf
>>
>>41750188
>wanting a gf

I prefer hookups lad
>>
>>41750196
pretending to be a chad on a manlet thread. overcompensating much?
>>
File: 1469896962515.jpg (81KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469896962515.jpg
81KB, 394x500px
>>41750154
>Gets called out for getting mad when Bros bring Gf's

>admits to being mad when Bros bring Gf's to games

>you're projecting
>>
>>41750213
>Hooking up = being Chad

lel

Anyone can hookup in this day and age

>>41750243

>u mad cause u no have gf

k
>>
>>41750140
>>41749064
Well good for you, we wish happiness to you and Miss Yoko Ono.
>>
File: zimbabwae(should_be_Rhodesea).gif (357B, 16x11px) Image search: [Google]
zimbabwae(should_be_Rhodesea).gif
357B, 16x11px
>>41749934
>I use psychology tricks to recruit people into my "army" and I always get some people to fight for me.
????
>>
File: IMG_5420.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5420.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
5"5' here so on the edge of a turbo manlet. I've never had any problems with my height. Hell I've even dated 10s that were taller than me. All it takes is to be fit and be confident. And if you're so insecure just go for some short qt girls
>>
>5'4, 21yrs old
>girls
I'm a faggot so its not really an issue, get lots of comments about looking cute which is nice i guess
>lifting
find got stronger faster than other people i started working out with, starting plateauing faster though
>respect from men
sex comes very easily with homos, most other dudes look down on you but usually in a joking manner so its not that bad
>>
>5'5 indentured serf of manlets
>Spic
>Sub 1000lb total
>Just senpai

A-at least I got a pretty hot gf right guys?
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.