[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being the office loser ugly loner beta faggot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
How do I stop being the office loser ugly loner beta faggot? I probably lift more than everyone in the office btw. I'm not part of the normie hivemind.

I work in an office with many younger people in their early 20s and I'm still a no friends loser. I can't make small talk to save my life
>>
Exit your comfort zone and actually try to engage with people.
>>
>>41717432

Give them kisses.
>>
File: 1475144818077.png (36KB, 880x512px) Image search: [Google]
1475144818077.png
36KB, 880x512px
>>41717432
If you've been the "office loser" for a long time now (upwards of a year) and haven't made any friends since then, this probably won't change, since everybody in the office knows you as the loner faggot and nothing else.
>>
>>41717432
talk about shit you like and invite them
>>
>>41717432
>>41717462
>If you've been the "office loser" for a long time now (upwards of a year) and haven't made any friends since then, this probably won't change, since everybody in the office knows you as the loner faggot and nothing else.
Time to resign and do a fresh start somewhere else.
>>
>>41717432
I'm 29 and been this all my life. I joined the air force (not murrican) as my solution. WE'll see how it pans out. I'll either turn it around or put a bullet in my fucking temple
>>
>normie hivemind

>pshhht, those mindless drones are barely even human, with their shallow chatter and empty pursuits
>WHY WON'T THEY BE FRIENDS WITH ME REEEEEEE
>>
>>41717432
Just make small talk
>Hey how's it going?
>Did you hear about that thing in the news?
>Did you see the game last night?
>How's work been going lately?
Just talk about generic shit and it should naturally flow to other more interesting topics.
>>
>>41717432
Lifting probably aggravates social isolation.

i picked up some hobbies other than vidya, now I'm gonna do online dating till I've been rejected by every 4/10 in a 20 mile radius. Fuck it, it's the year 2017; it's easy to find work in another city. You post Great Recession babies have no idea.
>>
>>41717550
>Post great recession babies
Do you think there are 9 yr olds on /fit/ they'll be on /b/ you retard. You're probably 25 kiddo relax with the superiority complex
>>
>>41717432
Become the hockey guy
>>
File: baelurking.jpg (121KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
baelurking.jpg
121KB, 540x960px
>>41717432
Have you tried cleaning your room?
>>
>>41717836
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.