[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being addicted to caffeine Is pic related that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: memebull.png (153KB, 260x496px) Image search: [Google]
memebull.png
153KB, 260x496px
How do I stop being addicted to caffeine
Is pic related that bad for you? I don't really like coffee so I can't really switch over

Literally on my 4th one for the day
>>
>>41717203
you could do a tolerance break , but your going to get some headaches
>>
File: IMG_3296.jpg (50KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3296.jpg
50KB, 600x402px
>>41717203
>(((red bull)))
>not drinkung based S I P S
>>
>>41717224
I would just stop cold turkey but my work involves really heavy concentration and I can't really afford to stop taking in a ton of caffeine in the midst of it
>>
>>41717254
Maybe start using caffeine pills, you will distance yourself from the flavour and still getting the caffeine intake
>>
>>41717203
Allright friendo listen up
I am 2 months clean from S I P S
I used to drink at least 2 a day I work night shifts so I used them just as I woke up to finish my 8 hour shift. The thing is I wouldnt be able to sleep when I needed to to get my 10 hours of sleep. Those things kept me constantly waking up at least 4 times per sleep as well adding to the necessity to drink more of these things. I slowly decided to quit cld turkey but was on them a few days later. This went on for months until Instead of drinking those I would have an entire pot of black coffee. Over a few weeks I weened myself off and went for maybe half the pot and delt with the tiredness and went to sleep earlier. It was a very slow progression getting more sleep and reducing caffeine. Now I get a normal 8-9 hours of sleep and a medium cup of coffee. I work at the place I bought them from so i asked all my coworkers to refuse the sale on those things to me. just slowly go off of it and replace it with somethign else my dude good luck
>>
People that are so mentally weak that they are addicted to caffeine should kys.
>>
>>41720197
>t. Addicted to oxygen
>>
Honestly, I found quitting caffeine 10x harder than quitting smoking cigs (of which I smoked 20 a day)

I made it about 3 days with caffeine then caved, and never tried since.
>>
>>41717203
>I don't really like coffee
so acquire the taste, pussy
>>
>>41720221
I used to drink about a bottle of vodka a day. Cut it cold turkey. When I wanted to get leaner I stopped eating for weeks.
I have been doing up to 100 sets of towel pullups every day for 4 weeks now.
And I can quit coffee for 1 month max
>>
>>41717203
Well at least its sugar free
>>
>>41717203
cycle it
>>
Switch the Gatorade
>>
File: suka_sips.jpg (354KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
suka_sips.jpg
354KB, 1920x1080px
Пpивéт
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.