[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supermang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Supermong.png (465KB, 589x477px) Image search: [Google]
Supermong.png
465KB, 589x477px
What happened to Supermang? Does he still post or even train. And most importantly: did Islee learn?
>>
>>41715986
dude i've been wanting to know for ages. he's better than chris-chan.

supermang if you're out there i unironically miss you. you coming back would raise the quality of this board by miles.
>>
>doxxed his sister
>lols ensued
>insists he was not mad
>was indeed very mad
>made many threats of violence towards a Norwegian book of the month club forum
>pretty jacked but still beta
>>
maori mongrels always look like sharks
>>
>>41716012
go into more detail that tells me nothing
>>
i got yur binch in the beg men
>>
>>41716034

He went from dyel skinnyfat to swole mode in 2 years, reaching a 6plate diddylift (disregarding his form)
>>
>>41716108
yeah no shit i know the basics but i want to know the details of his departure i wasn't on /fit/ for a while and all of a sudden he's gone
>>
>>41715986
His 10/10 facial aesthetic was too .uch for this board
>>
>>41715986
spergs doxxed his sister and that was beginning of the end
>>
who?
>>
>>41715986
He stopped posting on /fit/, he was a good lad, was actually trying to improve, and was capable of top bants.
He eventually cooled down and then only posted in /plg/ occasionally.
Disappeared for a while, then someone saw him as a league of legends streamer. He probably hurt himself lifting and had to stop.
>>
File: supermang.jpg (49KB, 445x592px) Image search: [Google]
supermang.jpg
49KB, 445x592px
islee nevr lernd
>>
>>41715986

All his unpaid child support probably caught up to him.
>>
>>41716127
He got doxxed hard, and tried to maintain his cunt persona for a while, but eventually stopped being a faggot in every thread. I think people were sending transcripts of stuff he said to his boss, and learned to hold his tongue.

So izlee neber lernd, but supermang did.
>>
>>41715986
Whats wrong with his face?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.