[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women have no empathy for losers I'm a bit of a louse who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0802.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Women have no empathy for losers

I'm a bit of a louse who has never held the hand of a woman before and my female cousins and aunts look at me like I'm some kind of freak. Before women came into my life was perfect. As soon as age 13 no women wanted to breed with me and my personality changed forever. Anybody else notice this?
>>
Women have no empathy at all.
>>
>>41713089
Jolly Rodgers? Is that you?
>>
>>41713089
they aren't going to have sex with you out of pity is that what u mean by lack of empathy?????
>>
if you were in their place you would do the same thing. The problem here is that you think that they inherently owe you something
>>
Notice what? That I'm not entitled to sex by existing?
>>
>Women have no empathy for losers

Neither do we.

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>41713089
Don't seek their empathy, If you can look in the mirror and truly say I'm happy with myself and project that to them they will respond. That's what you shot for buddy. Prove it to urself before you try and prove it to them
>>
>>41713167

This.
>>
dont worry, jsut kill yourseldf. I will in 1 week
>>
>>/r9k/
>>
>>41713219
Are 40k comic books a thing?
>>
>>41713101
>Jolly Rodgers
kys
>>
you dont want a women trust me.

love your life robot
>>
>>41713273
no you're wrong
i want a woman more than anything else in my life
>>
>>41713460
its fate anon. dont fight just let it go
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.