[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about stairclimbers for cardio?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: stairway.jpg (46KB, 768x834px) Image search: [Google]
stairway.jpg
46KB, 768x834px
What does /fit/ think about stairclimbers for cardio?
>>
>>41712168
It checks out
>>
>>41712168
No
>>
lol never seen a dood do that....

rowing machine and treadmill if your going to do cardio
>>
>>41713127
Retard
>>
File: cardiobunny.webm (3MB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
cardiobunny.webm
3MB, 598x600px
>>41712168
>low impact
>requires a decent effort even if you're going slow
>psychologically encourages you to continue going because if you stop you will ''fall to your death''
>you're higher then every cardio machine around so great area to check out hot babes and shit. Kinda like a falcon's nest

still think threadmills are better though
>>
>>41712168
Cardio is pretty simple bro, you can literary flop around and it's effective.
>>
Stairs are free.
>>
>>41712168
The in resident powerlifter at my gym lumbers on it almost everytime I see him come and lift.

I barely see anyone else use it even cardio bunnies
>>
File: treadmill.gif (2MB, 245x210px) Image search: [Google]
treadmill.gif
2MB, 245x210px
>>41712404
>>41713230
These. Its grueling especially if you try to hit 400 cals in 30 minutes. I get to 394
>>
>>41712168
Good: burns more calories than running on a treadmill

Bad: you look like a retard on those machine's
>>
>>41713230
>fall to your death
u wot m8
>>
File: pepesmilingcrying.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepesmilingcrying.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>41712168
OP again

Just did 30 minutes on that fucker and lord that thing is more intense than a treadmill. My heart rate was 170+ steady and I was a damp rag at the end.
>>
>doing physical test for firefighter application
>obstacle course with 50lb weight vest
>starts with 3 minutes on a stair climber

was not ready
>>
>>41712168
It's the best for cardio gainz bruh. Anyone who says treadmill is better is an idiot. I run multiple marathons a year and I still Amit the stairclimber is god tier.
>>
>>41713127
Hill climbing (which is basically just stairs) is generally the entirety of a runner's strength training; it's an excellent substitute for actually climbing hills to get strong calves.

You seem really fucking dumb btw
>>
It can be intense.
Just remember of your holding onto the rails your cheating and wasting your time.
>>
File: fushimi-inari-taisha-8.jpg (532KB, 2000x1313px) Image search: [Google]
fushimi-inari-taisha-8.jpg
532KB, 2000x1313px
>>41712168
>never do cardio
>go to kyoto japan
>try hiking this shit to the peak
>1h30m of agony
>still gotta go back to the train station at the bottom
>>
>>41715112

I was there bro, it was amazing.

Did you go all the way to the top of the mountain/trail? I did.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.