[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Kombucha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 51Twrh-2zRL.jpg (39KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
51Twrh-2zRL.jpg
39KB, 500x438px
Redpill me on Kombucha
>>
>>41709541
never heard of it
>>
Sounds like something hipsters drink
>>
>>41709541
It's tasty and probably better than soft drinks. That's as far as I got.
>>
>>41709585

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.
>>
>>41709585

Pretty much this.

If you want the benefits of tea, drink actual tea. There's even fermented teas like puehrs. Kombucha contains relatively little of the healthy polyphenols in tea. If you want the benefits of probiotics, eat fiber-rich foods and get "pre-biotics" instead, you can foster a healthy gut culture just by having a good diet.

That said, I buy a kombucha every once in a while because they taste pretty good
>>
The ginger ones are good mixers for Moscow mules
>>
>>41709925
Also forgot, unlike ginger beer they have a stupidly low sugar content.
>>
>>41709561
I cashier at a Whole Foods, can confirm
>>
>>41709541
The taste is something you'll need to get used to - like coffee or alcohol. It's got a pretty strong vinegar flavor. Once past that, it can be pretty good.

As for health benefits, it's a meme hippies jack off to, especially if they home brew.
>>
>>41709541
will destroy your teeth since its usually so acidic.
it has the advantages of a probiotic with the drawback of tasting like absolute shit and making you look like a hipster faggot for drinking it
>>
It's for faggots, liberals and hipsters.
>>
>>41709541
the bacteria/yeast culture is healthier than in beer and wine, but has nowhere near the probiotic density of cultured milk products like skyr, greek yoghurt, kefir, filmjolk, etc

I like to keep it fairly sweet because it doesn't taste like vinegar that way. otherwise just eat fermented milk and put ACV on every salad. same thing but better
>>
It's just probiotic food to help with digestion.

There isn't anything more to it than that, it's not anything special.
>>
>>41710855
How's the job treating you? At least you're on your feet and moving around all day

Ever get the people who are too chatty and you're just standing there like really... today of all days you want to have a conversation
>>
>>41709541
Delicious way to balance your gut bacteria if yogurt gives you trouble.
>>
>>41709541

Good way to get a buzz on at work while seeming healthy.
>>
>>41709541
It's for women who share Huffingpaint Post articles on Facebook.
>>
I got the yeast/colony to make my own from a friend
I dont like tea and you need to drink/redo more tea in a week or else it turns into vinegar

I have a healthy gut so i dont miss it
The thing is still in my jar and getting bigger
>>
>>41709585
Yep. Got some at a food show once. Had to ignore all the "muh health" shit the guy was trying to tell me, but damn was it tasty. Probably wouldn't spend the money on it.
>>
>>41711277
Why'd you say the same thing three times?
>>
File: Hipster vinegar.jpg (812KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster vinegar.jpg
812KB, 2048x1152px
>>41712298
Oh and since it gets bitter with time due to fermentation you can counteract it with sugar, but since i dont have sugar at home i lost interest

When i received him it didnt even cover fully the top, now its going all the way down
>>
>>41709541
Some studies find it bad for your liver. What isn't though? Raw vegetables are not even recommended for liver disease.
>>
>>41711264
>>41711277
imagine being this insecure
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.