[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Before going into the nitty-gritty of calorie counting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: not gonna make it.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
not gonna make it.png
29KB, 645x773px
>Before going into the nitty-gritty of calorie counting and so forth, you can improve your health a great deal by changing the staples of your diet and your patterns of eating. This sounds like a big deal, but is actually pretty simple and relatively painless
>pretty simple and relatively painless
>First, the obvious stuff: fast food and soda. Cut it out.
>RELATIVELY PAINLESS

There is already a massive contradiction in the sticky. I only consume fast food and only drink soda. I didn't grow up with parents who could cook and I don't know how to cook. Cutting out fast food and soda is a massive life-changing ordeal for me
>>
>>41706846
Then learn it. We all started somewhere. Cooking really is not difficult, and I couldnt cook jack shit when I moved out with 18. It takes practice, but it will get better quickly until it becomes fun. Then you eat cheaper, better and healthier.
As far as sodas go, get a fucking grip. Good luck
>>
>>41706927
But there's no sticky on /ck/
>>
>>41706933
Go to youtube, watch some cooking videos. Download some cooking books. Start with easy stuff, eggs, potatoes, chicken. Stop relying on Taiwanese marble trading platforms for the rest of your life. People survived before the image boards were a thing, you can too
>>
>>41706846
>Cutting out fast food and soda is a massive life-changing ordeal for me

Well you want to change your life don't you?
>>
Suck dick instead

Cause youre a faggot
>>
>>41706846
Look up foodwishes on youtube
embrace chef john and embrace the cayenne
>>
>>41706846
I can sympathise with you, I was soda addicted. Still anon, while it's a bit of a hassle and it took almost 6 months before the cravings stopped, it was well worth it for me and I don't even like soda any more now.

You can do it anon, you are in control ofm your body, even if it bitches and moans while you drag it to greatness.
>>
>>41706846
Bread, ham, cheese, butter, eggs, ketchup, peanuts, chicken, salt, pepper, sunflower oil, pan, rice, curry, sweet pepper spice, tuna in can, beans in can, throw some vegetable (fuck brocoli) and some fruit in and you have basic cook set.

Pick few things in it, combine it and use spices / ketchup if taste is bland and you have food.

Good luck.
>>
Try drinking shit with sweeteners then. You're drinking normal Cola? Try Zero. It's still shit but at least you're not drinking absolutely unnecessary calories.
>>
>>41706846
I genuinely feel bad for you. Fast food is absolute garbage.
>>
>>41706846
I did it like this:

Drink only water. Allow yourself a lemonade a day at a pre-defined time. Slowly phase the lemonade out.

Fast food: Just don't fucking order it. It's easy. It costs you money. Put down the phone. Get off JustEat. Buy food.
>>
>>41707404
>fuck broccoli
this nigga is trippin
>>
>>41706846
>nitty gritty
you should have learned basic math in kindergarten
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.