[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1895.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
I wake up at 4:30am to go to work, get home as late as 6:30pm. Drains the fuck out of me. Only have energy to eat, shower, finish chores and watch a few episodes of weebshit / play a few games of Starcraft. No time / energy to go to the gym. Been losing weight AND gaining inches (kill me). All the fat goes to my ass and thighs which, as a dude, fucks my self esteem. What do? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>41704738
you get out what you put in faggot
there is no hack or cheat. you just have to grow some balls you useless sack of shit and fucking do it
>>
No lifting is good for stress management
You will be LESS tired and burned out if you go to the gym instead of playing vidyas
>>
If you don't have time, you don't have priorities.

Man up.
>>
>>41704738
Bro I wake up a 6:30 slam a pwo get my first hour in go to work at my first job then go put another hour to two hours joband go right back to work for another 6-8 hours. If you don't aspire to be the sickest cunt out their, your never gonna make it
>>
So you make time.
>>
>>41704738
get another job
>>
>>41704738
What do you do for a living? That sounds easy compared to being a farmer or something, assuming you work a white collar office job
>>
>>41704738
You have the energy, you just tell your self you don't. I've worked 10-12 labour shifts and gone to the gym after.

Just go and you'll see.

Side note if you're doing a labour job probably avoid doing any heavy lifts with your back, I didn't recover soon enough even doing it on a Saturday for the following week of work.
>>
>be me
>shitty student job at a big kitchen in a hopistal [kitchen support]
>wake up at 4:15, drink coffe and take a morning shit and go to work
>8 hour shift
>drink ultra beast sip with 10 g bcaa during workout
>gonna make it
>>
>>41704738
Microdose LSD. Try Modafinil / Armodafinil. Try some Mesomorph preworkout 40 minutes before you hit the gym. Or any preworkout with DMAA in it.
>>
>>41706235
Oh, and i forgot to mention, maybe try not being such a pussy.
>>
>>41706235
what effect does microdosing LSD have?
>>
File: 1493836056982.jpg (251KB, 920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1493836056982.jpg
251KB, 920x1100px
>>41706565
I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics If you've never experienced a 'trip' before, I'd recommend doing that before micro-dosing just so that you're more comfortable with it.

12.5ug's every other day makes me feel like I'm naturally confident and motivated. Colours are more vibrant, my mood is significantly lifted. I remember last year, one time i was sitting on the train home and the sun was setting. The air was pleasantly warm and everything just felt peaceful.

Be very careful with dosing. I have accidentally gone above the hallucinatory threshold before while at work. Your mind on higher doses of LSD is not suitable for public interaction haha.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.