[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athlean x

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Station-Watermark.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Station-Watermark.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
Is he the new Mike Chang of fitness or the real deal?
>>
>>41702527
no legs
>>
File: 46546536132132.jpg (26KB, 366x402px) Image search: [Google]
46546536132132.jpg
26KB, 366x402px
>>41702527
>>
>>41702624
kek
>>
>>41702527
Right now I'm doing the AX-1 or whatever it's called. His first 12 week workout plan.

It's a well thought out plan. It explains the movements really well. My only real complaint is that the workouts are kinda short. I usually add 2 more of each muscle group worked at the end. Simply phenomenal at improving running and cardio. Damn good meal plan too.

>in b4 buying a workout plan
I torrented that shit.
>>
>STOP doing X or your mother will DIE in her sleep TONIGHT!!1 (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

Also, don't trust professional advice givers.
>>
>>41702527
>Wassupguysjeffcavalierclickbaitx.com
He definitely knows his shit though. I doubt I'll ever buy one of his programs, but his videos are prime once you get past the clickbait titles.
>>
I've watched a couple of his vids, has legit, practical advice.
>>
>>41702667
Post where we can find the link to the torrent, broseph.

(Don't post the actual link, you'll get banned)
>>
Good info albeit boring presentation.
>>
>>41702795
The pirate bay
Just search "athlean x"
I just checked, it's still up.
>>
I've seen a couple videos. Sounds like a dogmatic little bitch. Has good anatomical knowledge though.
>>
>>41702814
Thanks, bro.
>>
Pretty great. He seems to know his shit and he works with professional athletes. He covers a ton of different fitness topics and goes into plenty of detail. A lot of his videos are clickbait, but the actual information is still pretty good in those videos. He's got an app for core workouts that I like pretty well as something to add at the beginning or end of whatever excercises I'm doing on a particular day. His app gives semi-random 5-7 minute workouts with a wide variety of excercises and the options to add equipment and adjust difficulty levels.
>>
>>41702527
yesterday i saw a video of his saying don't do pec flies. then today i read some anon tore his pec doing pec flies and it went undiagnosed so long he's fucked for life.
I'm convinced
>>
Jeff is legit. Knows his stufff and shares the knowledge. Chang no nothing and is a scam artist.
>>
>>41702527
Well he spews a lot of bullshit as well as some good advice sprinkled in. If you would do everything he recommends you would do 10 hours of stretching and exercising every day, without real focus of whats important go get stronger/ more athletic for the average joe. He just pumps out hipster ideas and techniques with clickbait titles to milk that youtubecashcow. And apparently it works, since people fall for his tryhard professional appearance
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.