[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well, i just fucking lost it at my parents and now i'm fucked.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1407923684458.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1407923684458.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
well, i just fucking lost it at my parents and now i'm fucked. i've been going to the gym for around 3 months now and i'm starting to see some progress, but my parents think im spending too much time on gym and neglecting my college work, so we always are arguing, but they haven't stopped me going yet.

so tonight i failed to increase my bench, so i was in a pretty sour mood when i got home and my sister had eaten the strawberries i wanted to have in my post workout shake, so i yelled at her. my parents came in and started yelling at me saying the gym has turned me into a violent person and that they are banning me. so i went off and said "mom and dad, if you had better genes and didn't make me a fucking manlet then i wouldn't have to work out, so fuck you" and ran off to my room. mom started crying and my sister sent me a message saying dad is going to call the gym tomorrow and cancel my membership.

what should i do?
>>
shit, fucking wrong picture. ignore that
>>
Get a job
>>
Stop being 15?
>>
>>41701254
>so i went off and said "mom and dad, if you had better genes and didn't make me a fucking manlet then i wouldn't have to work out, so fuck you"
I know this is a fake story but I wish it was true
>>
>>41701254
What is a NEET?
>>
>>41701254
What kind of college doesn't have it's own gym?

You're in high school, aren't you?
>>
>>41701254
>so i went off and said "mom and dad, if you had better genes and didn't make me a fucking manlet then i wouldn't have to work out
lifting isn't gonna make you any taller friendo
>>
>>41701308
poor ass community college, or he does online courses.
OP post pics of your sister
>>
>>41701307
Stop using this site
>>
Haha thanks for the laugh OP
>>
wow this is a train wreck of a post op good job
>>
>>41701254
this picture
every time
I wonder if that guy still lives under his bed like that
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.