[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-06-05-224220_1426x835_scrot.png (608KB, 1426x835px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-05-224220_1426x835_scrot.png
608KB, 1426x835px
How have you been doing?
The gains make you feel a bit better about being you?
>>
>>41700419
Take as many blue pills as you can.
You are the player of your game
>>
>>41700419
I just handed in a uni assignment (worth 1%) an hour ago and just realised a few mistakes I've made and that there was a way more efficient way to do the calcs.

I can't let it go and chill. How do you stop sweating the small things brehs?
>>
File: IMG_2573.jpg (416KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2573.jpg
416KB, 768x1024px
>>41700419
Brah it makes me feel so good, it totally freed me from my negative perspective and I've realized depression and feeling bad is so avoidable
>>
>>41700485

You care about your work, I think thats a sign your gonna make it my man.
>>
>>41700419
oneitis said no to my countries equivalent of prom, since then realised that I actually don't have any female friends who aren't taken and none of their friends want to go with me, even the ones I'd consider shit tier. Kinda made me realise how unattractive I am (I think I'm fairly average/above average, white, jawline, 6 foot, smart, lift etc). Kinda been feeling like shit for the past 2 weeks. What do I do /fit/? rock up /alone/ and try get mad pussy at the afterparties or just not go??
Also weighted chinups or curls?
>>
File: file.png (833KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
833KB, 1024x683px
Clean your room.
>>
>>41700610
>clean your room.
sounds stupid but this is actually good advice
>>
>>41700603
>>41700610
This. Lets you focus on something else that is both calming and productive, and at the end even if you're still sad at least you can be sad in a clean room :^)
>>
>>41700419
>How have you been doing?
Pretty great desu. Infection is almost cleared so I can start banging Korean hotties again.
>The gains make you feel a bit better about being you?
Goes without saying, really.
>>
>>41700603
focus on money, power, success and the bitches will follow
>>
>>41700419
2 months ago i was jobles, on one last months rent, and sitting on the computer all day doing nothing being depressed/Suicidal
I was so suicidal I went to a psych ward and checked myself in
they decided to treat my "treatment resistant" depression with bipolar meds instead of just regular depressiion meds. the idea is bascally bipolar but without the mania/

I am literally a new man. I have a salary job at a small up and coming business, I have been lifting for over a month and going on daily walks at the local park by the river. I actually want to see the light of day everyday. Its amazing how it all can change.
i just might make it...
>>
>>41700419
I only cry myself to sleep about once a week now, so yeah
>>
>>41702229
which med are you actually taking
>>
>>41702348
300mg lithium X 3daily
150mg Wellbutrin X 1daily

ive tried so many anti depressants and anti anxiety meds. But these literally gave me my life back
>>
>>41700419
Ive really found myself again since I started lifting again a month ago. Before that I was depressed and lethargic. Now im lively and self-improving. Started reading again which I havent done since high school
>>
>>41700603
Just go and hang out with your friends, even if it's a bunch of dudes. Also why not just message some of your classmates off facebook who don't have a date? You'll never see them after highschool so it's worth a shot.
>>
>>41700603
go, have a good time with your mates, then hit up the afterparty/ies
>>
>>41702487
No shit fucking everyone has a date apart from te shit tier slampigs, but even they said no and I thought that'd be a definite yes since it was my plan C ;-; Probably just gonna go chill and try find a solid 7/10 I don't know well then see where I go from there. On the bright side hit 4 plate diddly today after an angry 1repmax :D
>>
File: 1496349777859.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1496349777859.png
75KB, 658x901px
>>41702210
>infection
I have genital warts and HPV from slaying too much
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/37534006
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.