[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Wankers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3615.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3615.gif
1MB, 680x680px
ITT: People at the gym that piss you off or make you physically angry to look at. For me it's high-school kids that go for a half hour to do curls and talk and then don't rerack anything.
>>
>>41699374
>Not focusing on your own lifts and giving a fuck about other people in the gym/
Nevergonnamakeit.jpg
>>
File: 1464354561118.jpg (88KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1464354561118.jpg
88KB, 500x552px
>>41699374
for me its the cute receptionist

I will never be good enough for her and she sees better looking, stronger and more ripped dudes on a daily basis

and no matter how hard I lift the trenfags at my gym will always be bigger and better
>>
>>41699418
I know that feel bro, but for me it's the qt3.14 that comes in with her Chad bf everyday
>>
>>41699374
I've discovered a special kind of hate for people who dont rerack their shit, recently changed gyms and noone at this new gym does it.

everytime fucking time i have to go hunting for plates or im tripping over DBs
>>
>>41699418

just because other guys might be physically bigger than you it doesn't automatically mean she'll be more attracted to them.
>>
Old people. All of them. Wtf are you doing you old bitch swinging the dbs like that you're going to fucking break your neck FUCK
>>
File: 1455770424914.png (217KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1455770424914.png
217KB, 680x680px
>>41699748
that's not what my ego is telling me
>>
There's an old guy that goes to my gym that makes me seethe with anger whenever I see him, literally ruins my workout when he shows up.

He only uses cable machines and loads the max weight before doing 1/10th reps. I don't know why it pisses me off so much but I want to punch him in the face every time I see him.
>>
>>41699792

Do you ever talk to her? If you can have a casual chat without being a fucking creep you are already 90% of the way
>>
>>41699841

Have you considered, you know, offering help?

I don't get what's the fuss of picking on newbies, especially if they're elderly. He clearly doesn't know how to perform whatever the fuck he's attempting to do. Casually approach him and offer some brief insight.
>>
>people who don't rerack their shit
>people who put benches and shit right in the middle of my farmer walks path WHILE I'M FUCKING WALKING REEEEEE
>people who hog the only squat rack to do quarter ROM babyweight squats
I actually like curlbros; if you're curling for eight hours straight, at least you're not using my squat rack
>>
There's the guy that's an actual wanker. Somehow my morning shit at the gym coincides with his morning fap. He thinks I don't know but I can hear those short, suppressed breaths from the other side of the bathroom. At least he washes his hands.
>>
>>41699900
what this anon said, i know personally i learnt where to start on /fit/ and other websites, this guy may not be savvy with the internet and doesn't really know where to start
>>
>>41699900
>>41699924

i know i should, but im too autistic to actually ever say anything
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.