[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fit careers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 35

File: 1420166318282.jpg (38KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420166318282.jpg
38KB, 706x720px
>What do you guys do for a living?
>Does your job fuck up your gains?
>>
>>41694732
>Engineer
>Nope, I have the freedom to start my day between 6 and 9, take lunch whenever I want to etc.
>>
>>41694732
Consultant
No. I go to the gym before work.
>>
>>41694732
videogame designer
i make my own schedule so i have time for the lifts but not that much money for great meal plan
>>
I'm about to start working on a business degree. I think I want to go the organizational management route because I'm naturally very good at this (been told it all my life). Any older anons got any tips?
>>
Undecided what I'll do with my future. Going to community college this fall. Thinking about either going into IT or becoming a high school science teacher. IT definitely pays better but becoming a teacher could be good for the social aspect of it, and I could even coach a sport.

How hard is it to raise a family if youre frugal? What if I wanted a lot of kids?
>>
>Crane operator
>No, it's not demanding physically, so it doesn't impact my training all that much, and the downtime allows me to do calves and abs in the operator cabin.
>>
Network engineer
30 years old
>Failure at life for sure
>>
3rd year at med school. Most of the docs i know exercise a lot, and i personally know three that do weightlifting / powerlifting hehe
>>
>>41694732

Currency trader

Gym before work
>>
I work in operations for a small private equity group. Most days I work 9AM - 3PM and take a 1-2 hour lunch break during that time. It's very laid back. I can eat in my office, I have a mini fridge and a microwave. I only have to "work" when things pop up, so I also have a lot of free time at the office which is normally spent freelancing for extra cash, stretching, doing push ups, or generally killing time on the computer.

Hope to quit within 2 years and live off of interest, dividends and rental income.
>>
File: 1429666085374.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1429666085374.png
72KB, 226x263px
I got a quick career question.

Is it worth it to quit your current well paying job thats also very stressful and depressing and go somewhere else even though you'll get paid much less?
>>
>>41694732
I work as a speculator/economic consultant for private companies.In some times of the year i work 12 hours a day 6/7 i lose alot of gains during periods like that.....
>>
File: IMG_20170321_163644.jpg (1MB, 1976x2856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_163644.jpg
1MB, 1976x2856px
>mail clerk
>Walking around the office all day, have to move fuck loads of mail all week even on off days
Can't wait to leave this shithole
>>
>army (not US)

>nope, current operation is quite chill, plenty of time to go to the gym
>>
>>41695550
pay and benefits aren't bad at least though.
>>
>>41695550
Why aren't you a letter carrier phaggot

>dem calf gains
>>
>>41695514
Nope, you will get paid less, and probably get much worse colleges
>>
>Search Engine Optimization
Schedule is bonkers, which definitely throws a wrench in a routine. Running path right outside of the office is good for before work, but gym is JUST far enough away to be a hassle.
>>
>>41695409

I have been trading for the past 6 months. I have failed many times but every time I get back up with more knowledge than the last time.

How do I go about getting a job at a firm with only a high school diploma?
>>
>>41694732
I go to college full time and work at Bloomingdales about 20 hours a week.

I just lift to stay in shape at this point. I go to the gym about 4 days a week and I just make sure I stay on top of my cooking, if not I just eat somewhere healthy. I'm currently taking a 4 week trigonometry class right now and I literally get about 7 hours worth of homework a day so that has been fucking me up pretty hard desu.
>>
>>41695570
By taking courses and internships
What the hell kinda question is this?
>>
>>41694732
Neet is life.
What the fuck happened to this board? Bunch a normies. No wonder discussion has gone to shit.
>>
>>41695579
>trig class
>an entire class devoted to trigonometry
>at a college

The American education system, everyone.
>>
I'm a college professor. Most of my classes are 9-5, so I do most of my training after 2100.
>>
>>41695586
>>41695570

Not me, but I'd recommend studying for an actual qualification that has merit. Do you want to work in FX for a large firm, or trade for-profit on the side?

Have you ever considered going to college?
>>
File: WAT.jpg (5KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
5KB, 200x176px
>>41695564
>probably get much worse colleges
>>
>>41695241
Do not do a shitty business admin major. It's a waste of a degree. If you want get a business education but actually make yourself smarter and more valuable, major in economics or finance. Do something that is really math heavy. Econ is both heavy on math and heavy on the critical thinking. Business admin is neiter of those. That's why business admin majors always consistently score lowest on the gmat (MBA school test) and the lsat (law school test). Most top CEOs are Econ majors anyway. Econ and finance are way harder but you will be better off because of it. Econ is basically an applied math degree with an emphasis in business.
>>
>>41695605
Fuck any former students?
>>
>>41695631

I'd like to work in Forex for a large firm till I gain enough capital and experience to successfully trade on the side for myself.

I've always wanted to be that guy that makes it without going to college
>>
>>41695599
It's a 3 unit class (which is small) and it's 4 weeks. It's a requirement to get into calculus so it doesn't really count. More for prep if you didn't test into calculus. I was a shit student in high school so I am paying for my past mistakes now.
>>
>Spend my day lifting furniture

Totally. Leaves me tired as hell. Had to stop doing compound lifts because I couldn't do them any more after a long day of hauling shit around.

I don't have a lot of free time to eat either.

If I wasn't getting paid about 20 Euros per hour I would have quit.
>>
>>41695660

A lot of FX in large firms, particularly hedge funds, is highly algo based due to the liquidity and the ease of execution.

I manage / trade with corporate client positions so it's not the same, but I do have a degree and some side qualifications.

Incredibly difficult to get your foot in the door at a large firm without at least a degree.
>>
>>41695631
>>41695660
College will take you years with a lot of non-relevant stuff to do too.
Not gonna pretend it's not the better education and overall choice but for you courses and edu and then getting job experience seems more fitting.
>>
>>41695671
Bruh, in what kind of shithole are you living where 20 Euros/h is a lot?
>>
Explosives technician in the Air Force. I work retarded hours so I'm always too exhausted to be motivated to lift. So yes it fucks with my gains.
>>
>able bodied seaman

its 3 weeks on/3 weeks off work, I see better gains when I'm on the boat than I do off it (I still work out 7 days a week on my off time).
>>
>>41695707
>>41695708

I've always been told that you can't learn this shit in College and that getting a mentor to believe in you is the best way to make it in investing. I was planning on walking into every investment banking place I can find and try to sell myself.

I'll look into community college tho anon, thanks
>>
>>41695669
well in that case, I wish you all the best. We all had to start somewhere. I remember I had a really hard time understanding limits (which you'll be introduced to very soon if you're going into calc) and now I'm in graduate theoretical physics. There's no shame in not knowing, only in not trying.
>>
File: 1436739644714.jpg (113KB, 488x765px) Image search: [Google]
1436739644714.jpg
113KB, 488x765px
>This thread again

Go to /soc/ you fucking grandpas Jesus Christ
>>
>>41695735
It's a lot for manual labor. If I were qualified to do something else, I would do it.

Most other jobs around here pay way less.

Also, I would go as far as to say that 20 Euros/hr would be a lot for more than half the countries in EU.
>>
>>41695769

Most people who work on the floor for bulge-brackets have strong degrees + MBA / CFA level qualifications.

It's hard to simply sell yourself like that these days.

You could always look into a job in the back office like clearing trades and then trade yourself on the side. Would be good exposure / experience.
>>
File: 1423264665758.jpg (390KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
1423264665758.jpg
390KB, 1280x848px
Part time camwhore. I don't get on much, but since I sell my used underwear, I do make a pretty good amount of money.

I'm also a part time bartender and a part time student. I usually have a pretty goo amount of time to lift, so life is bretty good.
>>
>>41694732
>Library supervisor (part-time)
>No, because I get to rest at my desk for hours after lifting
>>
>>41695559
The pay is okay, I don't know bout benefits though
>>41695560
Been considering that, I heard mail carriers make good money
>>
>>41694757
What kind of engineer are you?
>>
>>41695514
Do you see yourself carrying on in your current job for another 5 years? If not why wait.
>>
>>41695774
Thanks man. Yeah trig isn't so bad. I'm happy I took college algebra first because a lot of the stuff I learned in there really helped with what I'm learning in trig right now. I just need to work on memorizing identities and the unit circle right now
>>
>>41694732
Software developer, 95K, 34 years old

WFH with a weight room in my building so I can lift during lunch or whenever I feel like it. Starting to put together a home gym so I can join home gym masterace.
>>
>>41695757
What bases you been stationed at?
>>
>>41695977
Studied Mechanical, right now I'm working in aerospace.
>>
>>41695514
yes
>>
>>41695514
>>41695386
Thats what I'm doing, money isn't everything when you can have a happier work/life balance but 20-30k less
>>
>>41696016
From someone who's been through calc 1-3, complex analysis, applications of calc (fourier analysis, laplace transforms etc.) diff eqs, partial diff eqs, statistics, linear algebra, numerical analysis, abstract algebra and probably some more that I can't think of right now:

GET AUTISTICALLY GOOD AT ALGEBRA (and trig but mostly ALGEBRA)
It's gonna help you so much in calc 1 and make the whole course so much easier, which in turn makes everything that comes after easier.
>>
>>41694732
Fucking nothing at age 25. Got a band that I put most of my time in and did a shit ton of freelance work in video editing and camera work. No idea how to find a proper job/trade tho.
>>
>>41696105
I hear calc is 2/3 college algebra and 1/3 trig. Honestly trig is pretty confusing for me and algebra makes much more sense. It's probably because I've never taken a geometry class. Thanks for the advice by the way I'll take whatever I can get because I want an A in all my math classes.
>>
>>41694732
>studying applied math, graduate level
>have also created my own company that's basically an app and a website that I run all by myself
>am also quite invested (pun intended) in the stock market and spend quite a bit of time researching stocks, building trading algorithms (where the math and programming background sure comes in handy) and trading in general.
>I don't have much free time in general but I still am able to lift hard 3 times a week and do cardio twice a week. Also I walk at least an hour every day.
>>
>>41696105
Another question also. which route would you say is better to prepare someone for taking calc: trig+college algebra or trig+precalc? I hear precalc is just a hybrid of trig and college algebra with some intro to derivatives and integrals.
>>
>>41696241
I guess I'll ask you this >>41696258 too
>>
>>41696189

I'd say calculus is about 3/10 algebra, 2/10 trig and the rest is, well, calculus. There are some ideas (especially those concerning limits, infinities and infinitesimals which will be used to define the derivative and the integral) that you just can't formulate outside of calculus because they in fact *are* calculus at it's most fundamental.

Also if you have any questions about trig I can answer them real quick for you if you like, I'm done studying for my exams for today so I've got some time before going to sleep
>>
>postman (aka mailman)
>earn £20-30k per year depending how much overtime I choose to do
>literally getting paid to do LISS cardio

Its fantastic for staying lean. Its amazing for calf gains, but its shit for quad gains, my legs have lost several inches since I started the job a few years ago despite training them harder than ever to try and fight it.

To anyone in the UK who has no prospects, I seriously recommend Royal Mail, its one of the highest paying non skilled jobs there is.
Zero take-home stress, limitless overtime opportunity and most of the day you're by yourself.
Yeah I'll never earn enough to drive a supercar or live in a mansion, but I don't care. The stress that comes with earning that much for the majority of people doesn't seem worth it. And I hate being in cities for more than a few days at a time. Living in one would suck.
>>
>>41696258
>>41696284
I'd probably do trig+precalc and then do some more algebra in your own time.
>>
>>41695310

Elementary school teacher here.
If you start teaching young, the money really isn't that bad, mainly because you start with decent pay right from the start. I began teaching two years ago at $47,500 a year- I was hired before I graduated.

Yes it isn't fuck you money, but it is reliable, rewarding work that gives me summers off, ok insurance, etc.

high school money is better money thatn ec-6, too.
>>
>>41696325
I'm >>41696241 and I kinda envy you
>>
>>41696138
What sort of video editing?
>>
>>41696318
Man my class is so fast paced. The last section we went over is the Pythagorean identities and knowing how to spot them in an equation. I got so used to using the unit circle also that I forgot how to find the sin/cos of an angle without knowing the values of legs or the hyp and without using a calculator.
>>
>>41696325
I wanted to be a postman when I was younger. Got much in the way of advancement opportunities or is the management side quite separate from the postie side?
>>
>>41696353
Scratch the last part. But what did you do to memorize all the Pythagorean identities? The unit circle was pretty self explanatory. I guess a better question would be what are some tips you could give me for making it through trig. There are so many instances where I overlook a certain value that I can swap for an identity, formulas, or sin/cos/tan whatever and I miss them because we're learning so much new shit at once idk where to even start.
>>
>>41694732
Work in a farm, my forearms gets pretty much fucked from carring around stuffs, back get sore but few hours rest and it's fine. i work 4 to 12 hours but i still manage to train at least 1 hour home or gym.
>>
>>41696353
as far as pythagoran identities go just remember that any line from the center of the unit circle out to the circle itself will (by definition have radius equal to one). If you draw the x and y components of the radius (that is the horizontal and vertical line, respectively) you have a right-angled triangle with hypotenuse equal to one, and by the pythagorean theorem (a^2+b^2=c^2) you have sin^2+cos^2=1 because the legs, also by definition, is the sine and cosine.

Not sure if you already knew this but if you didn't, it's the way I remember sin^2+cos^2=1 and the way you understand why it's true as well. Any other pythagorean identity can be deduced from sin^2+cos^2=1 using relationships between sin, cos, tan, sec, cot and csc
>>
>>41696390

Oh no, management are pretty much entirely brought up from within the business.

They try to bring in graduates and shit every so often to manage delivery offices, but they never last long due to not having a clue how to manage a workforce who operate on goodwill (because the amount of mail and parcels is always too much to do within the contracted hours each office is given for its staff, which is retarded, but upper management seem to think somehow things will change)

The opportunities for advancement in Royal Mail are probably one of the best you can find in any company. I will probably consider it, the only thing that worries me is that everyone who steps up to management from postman, ends up gaining like 10kg of fat due to their TDEE dropping like 1500kcal lower.
>>
>>41696415
Ok so here's all you need to remember: sin^2+cos^2=1.

Also, tan, cot, sec and csc are all just different combinations of sin and cos, so those are really the only ones you need to know.

tan = sin/cos
sec = 1/cos
csc = 1/sin
cot = 1/tan = cos/sin
>>
>>41696351
Mostly student films, fashion ads and some political stuff - anything I could get my hands on. Also, art stuff - you'd be surprised how many 'artists' don't lift a finger and don't think of a single thing themselves.
>>
>>41694732
>map golf courses
>travel every other week(week off/on)
>time zones fuck up sleep
>walk 15 miles average a day
>lift at the hotel
>eat fancy food for macros and snacks on the road

It can be a bitch, there's a lot of compromising but atleast my leg game is on point.
>>
>>41694732
Work in a supermarket whilst I study. Pretty good actually as I get to lift heavy shit all day.
>>
>>41695599
A 4 week class implies he's going only a couple days a week, if you were back on a 5 day highschool schedule it wouldn't even cover half a semester. Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>41696459
Did you have any kind of formal training? Or is it just get a camera and start filming stuff? It something I'm really interested in but I wouldn't have a clue where to begin.
>>
>>41694732
Police Officer
My job inspires me to keep fit
>>
>>41696415
also, in general, never try to memorize things in mathematics. Only the most absolute basic things (although you should understand why those are true as well). Memorizing won't work in the long run and you'll waste your time. Instead, try to really understand why things are true. That way, if you don't remember something, you can deduce it on the spot from the basics and applying, well, maths to it.

If you try to memorize you will never understand or enjoy math and you'll never be good at it.
>>
>>41696497
How do you get a job like this?

What about night time work? 1-2 days a week -would be nice

I have other job though which pays well just looking for a reason to get out the house
>>
>>41694732
What is this picture from
>>
File: 1491727181298.gif (1011KB, 276x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491727181298.gif
1011KB, 276x250px
>>41694732
Im attempting to be a police man officer
>>
File: 8180782273_e689e9b5ef_b.jpg (251KB, 1024x505px) Image search: [Google]
8180782273_e689e9b5ef_b.jpg
251KB, 1024x505px
>>41696546
>>
>>41694732
>polymer technologist
>nah more than that i got free gym membership bro
>>
>>41696542
Fight club

You best be joking mate
>>
>>41696046
super leuk
>>
>>41696541
>How do you get a job like this?
Depends, I live in the UK so in student-y towns supermarkets tend to always offer the most flexible hours to accomodate you. Just hand in some CVs to Sainsbury's, Morrisons, ASDA or wherever. Pretty good for lifting as I work in the home and leisure section so my entire day is spent lifting barbecues, trampolines, patio sets, boxes full of stock etc.
>>
>>41694732
I work at a supplement store
No but it can fuck up my economy due to the bars I might buy for some quick protein
>>
File: 1496467078102.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
1496467078102.png
134KB, 386x389px
>>41695067
at which company bro?
>>
File: burgercuck.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
burgercuck.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>work at a fucking cell phone store in a shopping mall
>the mall is slowly shutting down
>less and less people visit each day
>I am fat as fuck and the joke of the store
>the other employees don't do any work because we don't get customers
>instead they spend the entire day mocking me
>call me 'Reception Blocker' because I am so fat I block all phone reception in the store hahahaha
>constantly take the dislplay models and pretend to be calling on them
>but HAHAHAH the call fails and they blame me for being fat
>we get maybe 7 customers a day at most now
>whenever a customer comes co-workers use this as an excuse to make fun of me
>they make jokes like 'shopping malls are failing because they have human walls inside trading' then point at me
>customers laugh and sometimes join in the fun
>tfw I have shit hours and can't get to the gym often
>best cardio I get is jogging home
>if co-workers drive past as I jog home I can expect hours of mocking to follow

I can't wait for this place to collapse
>>
>>41696433
Yeah I already learned the main one so on the last test I took I had to derive the identities for tan/csc etc by dividing the main identity by sin/cos but I was fucked on one of the questions that was along the lines of something = 8costhetasin^2theta and it said to rewrite the equation in terms of cosine and I was stumped.
>>
>>41696532
>>41696453
>>41696433
Also thank you guys for the replies
>>
>>41695638
This. I do a business course and I specialise in econ and finance. I went to uni with maths being one of my weakest points. Now I'm better at maths than most people I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>41696673
Here are a couple similar questions from the book.
>>
>>41696718
If one of you could explain #60 I will love you forever.
>>
>>41696634
>Barbecues
You mean grills faggot. Unless you are lifting whole hogs around the store. Damn, Brits are as bad as west coast Americans when it comes to the use of the word Barbecue.

I'm just bustin your balls though. I knew what you meant.
>>
>>41696668
They're happy working in retail at a failing mall and you're not, they're still gonna be there in 10 years time and your not. You'll be fine.
>>
File: tåg.jpg (77KB, 480x807px) Image search: [Google]
tåg.jpg
77KB, 480x807px
>drive trains all day
>sit down all day
>best job in the world
>gains destroyed
>>
>>41696739
this
I work washing dishes at a restaurant. I am a first year university student, and everyone else there is like 27 years old and dreaming about writing a book. The female waiters dont even bother speaking to me, cause in their minds I might be below them, but they are the ones stuck in that restaurant. I always wear the worst clothes for that job, so on my last day I can walk out with my dick hard.
>>
File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
>>41696660
Very small Dutch firm which you haven't heard of. We have a 15 people staff.
>tfw no big3
>>
>>41696775
What city bro?
>>
>>41696783
Eindhoven
>>
>>41696727
Cos^2theta =1-sin^2theta
>>
retail truck shit part time. If anything it makes me eat more and more hungry for lifting weights. improved my cardio motivated me jog few miles every day. Pays shit but if anything its a motivator to do more men shit.
>>
>>41696793
That's far, I am in Delft
>>
>>41696806
So do you distribute the 8sin and solve for r?
>>
>>41695477
Curious about this kind of work. How did you find yourself in that setup?
>>
>>41694732

Firefighter/Paramedic and Electrician

Don't have much time to lift, I'm lucky to get three days a week as tired as I usually am.
>>
>>41696806
Or can you just leave it the way it is and solve for plug in the values for theta with a calculator?
>>
nursebro. $90k, only work three days.

before that bartended and EMT.

I literally don't know how anyone works 5 days a week, it seems absolutely awful.
>>
Nursing. My new job is clinic work so it's the same time of day every shift and I'm not lifting literally every patient on the floor like in the nursing home.
So far it's been way better for gains than the hospital or nursing home. Hell, I'm thinking of going back to school now with my new free time.
>>
>>41695638
Watch Aaron Clarey's video on youtube "Before you major in Finance or economics".

pretty based desu
>>
Advanced Care Paramedic for city of Toronto. Going to be applying for tactical ems soon with either Peel or Toronto don't know yet.
>>
Accounting Major, currently work Part-Time as IT

I make my own schedule at work so its pretty flexible for lifting. I usually schedule myself 9-5. Debating on waking up early to go to the gym in the morning instead though.
>>
>>41696846
fuuuck, UK nursebro here. We really are getting fucked on pay.
>>
>>41696892
Yea :/. I'm actually a dual citizen with most of my senpai in Liverpool. Thought about a travely contract for a year or two but after looking at pay it didn't make remotely any sense.
>>
File: 1496631317050s.jpg (7KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1496631317050s.jpg
7KB, 208x249px
>>41696889
>Any certs?
>>
>>41696855
What he said is true that's what I worked my ass off to get into Berkeley as an Econ major so I'm not worried about it.
>>
>>41696846
>>41696892
This shit is why I gotta get back to school. LPN is the best of anything when it comes to amount of school:pay ratio, 36K for 30 a week isn't bad but you're fucked nowadays on choosing a good job without a bachelors in nursing.
>>
>>41696918
I'm actually considered a Student Worker since its IT for my school.

So no certs, nothing fancy. I just knew people that worked here which is how I got it.
>>
File: 1496696097999858064595.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
1496696097999858064595.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
>>41696841
You expand and then use the special triangle to solve
>>
>>41696908
Just graduated, going to get some acute experience and migrate ASAP, especially if May wins.
>>
>>41696973
Holy shit that makes so much more sense. So you used the 30-60-90 triangle to find sin of each angle? Fuck how come I never thought of that. Thank you based math man.
>>
>>41696046
did you take masters?
>>
>>41696819
>>41696841
pic related, hopefully it's readable.
>>
>work as a security guard at a large hotel downtown
>12 to 24 hour shifts depending on the type of guarding I have to do: physical guarding or behind cameras.
>Long night shifts fuck up my resting regime

It probably has some effect on my gains.
>>
>>41695570
I think there are specific qualifications/exams you need for trading. I'm a leaf so I don't know what they are in the USA, but I'm sure you could find out with some quick research:
>stock broker us qualifications
>day trade us qualifications
>>
>>41696750
how do u become a train driver? whats the pay like? how is the job itself?
>>
>>41697110
Nope, CBA to do more years in school.
Don't know if I would like to work with the stuff the Masters get to do.
>>
I start nursing school in September
>>
>>41695735
20€/h is a lot of money here in the Jewropean Union, especially for manual labor. In my country, most builders get a maximum of 5-7€ an hour.
But lets say you work for 30-40 hours a week on a 20€/h wage.
You'll make 2800€ a month, which could get you a really nice apartement or even a house (rent is about 300-1000€ a month), if you /lift/, then you need about 300€ for food. That leaves about 1500€ for everything else.
>>
File: amit.jpg (64KB, 846x400px) Image search: [Google]
amit.jpg
64KB, 846x400px
>>41696021
where you live senpai

what's your """stack"""
>>
college student working part-time at supermarket but going to have to get job at uni now

going to get a health studies degree and have no idea what to do with it. maybe i'll be a health teacher
>>
>>41695398
Is it worth it though? To go to med school that is.
>>
>>41697336
Sorry for my ignorance but what does CBA mean? Did you get a bachelor's degree?
>>
>>41694732
I paint dorm rooms and move furniture for the summer

no i just go after work
>>
>>41697457
sick ass pay
>>
>>41697457
Can you do it without putting yourself in crippling dept?
Is it something you want to devote a large chunk of your life to?
Does being a doctor appeal to you or is it something that appeals to your parents/society/culture?
>>
>>41697472
Can't Be Arsed.

Yeah, I got a Bachelor's in Mech. Eng.
My Major were Production and logistics and my minor mathematics and structured programming.
>>
>>41697512
That sounds promising, going to do the same next semester hopefully.
>>
File: idiot.webm (471KB, 359x220px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.webm
471KB, 359x220px
>>41697334

>live in sweden
You have to complete and pass a series of tests that basicly shows that you are compatible with the psychological profile to be able to do what is needed at the job. High level of safety thinking etc.

The pay in sweden is great for what you do but ofc it could be better.

Best job in the world. I am my own boss, I get to drive fast, the view is amazing.

Only downside is suicides. Bloody and as a driver I can't do shit to avoid it.
>>
>>41697529
Do you ever get folks hopping the train?
I have a patient who just lost 3 toes a month ago trying to get a quick ride on the train to the other side of town for free.
>>
Currently a research assistant at our school's medical school in the cardiothoracic surgery and endocrinology department. It's pretty fun. I get paid $9/hr. Most research positions are volunteer at my school so I got a pretty good gig. Hoping to get into medical school upon graduation. Pre-med advisors say I'm on the right track and so do the doctors I shadow.
Ultimately, I want to go into orthopedic surgery and follow in the footsteps of the orthopedic surgeon I shadow. So I'm hoping for a fellowship in sports medicine surgery after residency. But we'll see what happens.
>>
>>41694732
>full time student:polisci/Philosophy double major,
>law school is the goal (leaf law)
>Considering switch into comp sci/software engineering.
Should I do it anons? Anyone have any insights?
>might be getting a research assistant job in the summer so I won't have to work shitty retail job or at a summer camp or some other bullshit.
So the only thing really interfering with my workouts is my willpower to overcome feeling depressed and without energy long enough to get up in the mornings, and get myself to the gym.
>>
>>41697581
It happens but I think it's more common on the subway rather than on the "real" trains that I drive. The goverment and all the companies have done a good job regulating how the trains are built. Removing climbable stuff etc.
>>
>>41696465
Arent there only a select few ppl who create golf courses? Or is mapping something different?
>>
>>41695769
Don't bother with community college. You need ivy league caliber resume to trade at a big firm. Not for the knowledge obviously. Need it for the connections required to land those jobs. Also serves to screen canidates. Firms essentially outsource a chunk of their recruiting to the school's admission dept. Lastly, FX is shit. Trade something else like index or derivatives.
>>
I'm a history education student. Part time warehouse associate. I spend a lot of time on my feet. But doing both messes up gains because it's hard to balance time.
>>
>>41697509
I can do it with non crippling debt and i do really enjoy studying medicine. The biggest hold back for me is the length of schooling before being able to work. Currently make 80k per year but the work sucks the life out of me. Honestly im just afraid of burning out 4 years into a 7 year process. And my whole family would love for me to be a doc so that may also have something to do with it. Who knows maybe im just not cut out for it.
>>
>>41697836
That's tough. If you truly belief you aren't cut out for it and think you will burn out them it probably isn't worth it. However, if those beliefs aren't reflective of you and your abilities, but are rather just doubts and fears, then maybe you should buck up and face those fears and get it done.
>>
>>41697887
Thanks for the advice. Its something ive been wrestling with for a few years now, even while i was in college. And man every doctor that i talk to all speak negatively on the way the field is moving forward as far as treatment / pay for docs goes. From the outside looking in it seems like a lot of negativity and politics involved. But damn medical science is some cool ass shit.
>>
>>41697962
Not the guy you're talking to, but I'm the aspiring orthopedic surgeon anon.
A couple of the surgeons I talk to in the surgery center tell me not to go. However, they're pretty old. Only one is young, but he went to med school after high school (that's how India works, I think). He said he would never send his kids to med school because of the stress he went through. He said his job is relatively easy (orthopedic hand surgeon), but he said he wishes he did something else. The dermatologist and another orthopedic surgeon both say the jaded doctors typically did it for the wrong reasons. They both love their jobs. Granted, dermatology is probably one of the best fields, but hardest, to go into. As technology is changing, they said, older doctors sometimes can't keep up and the interfaces are a bunch of shit. They also complain about insurance companies a lot, which is understandable. I know doctors that did it solely for the money, and most regret it, they said.
I don't know about the supposed decreasing pay for doctors, but the ones I shadow are making at least $600k+ per year.
>>
>>41698058
Haha thats funny one of the docs that ive spent the most time with is a dermatologist and her job has to be up there with the best jobs in the world. She runs her own practice in a wealthy sun drenched area of California, and 90% of patients she sees can be helped right then and there. Everyone leaves with a smile. And ontop of all of that she makes serious bank. Even she says its probably not worth going into medicine so i dont know what kind of beatings they are giving med students. Hows the surgery life though? Surgery seems like one of the really interesting fields to me. Being able to channel all of your knowledge and skills to actually fix someones issues must be an amazing thing.
>>
>>41696502
Nah, I got an in through an actor from a movie I made the soundtrack for (made by a girl I was dating).
You have to find an in by talking to the right people - I suck at this pretty bad, but had some luck by talking to the right dude at the right time.
Basically, get some practice with your own projects (I made music videos mostly, all DIY). I recommend Adobe Premiere if you want to do fashion/advertisements and Final Cut Pro or Avid Media Composer if you wanna go pro.
Go to the events that correspond to your interest (in my case, movie premiers, bit jobs on sets like Soundman, bit actor etc.), dress smart and be social. Again, the 'be social' part I suck at, but I seem to mostly make it up by being authentic and very open about how I feel.

Can't think of any more advice, but good luck.
>>
nothing
kind of, its hard to go on with no real purpose. But most of the time you can forget about it.
>>
>>41694732
I just got a science degree, just got to get a job now and I'll be sorted. Stand around all day and test shit for pretty good pay. It will help my posture if nothing else.
>>
>>41695735
20 euro an hour is good money dude, especially for when its manual labor.
>>
>>41696750
Are you the dude who doesn't take the day off after someone jumps in front of your train?
>>
>>41695650
>>
>career
modeling and data analytics for a finance firm

>gains
no the building has a really nice gym and I can go in to work anytime (within reason)
>>
>>41694732
I work at a cabinet shop. Its on the bigger side so the work is more production. Spend all day carrying large boards of wood or 4x8.5 foot pieces of particle board along with the assembled/installed cabinets.

The work itself keeps me in shape and if i dont workout for a while it helps maintain it, but it makes it pretty hard to recover while working out when i need to recover from work.

So yah a bit.
>>
>>41694732

SysAdmin

Sitting down most of the day, but occasionally I'll work at a building (depending on shift) that has a gym in the basement which is pretty cool.
>>
File: why2.jpg (68KB, 480x654px) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
68KB, 480x654px
>>41695210
what game you working on?
>>
File: BasedFeel.jpg (26KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
BasedFeel.jpg
26KB, 600x436px
>>41694732
These threads always always make me want to kill myself.

data analyst at shitty public college

Yes I drink a shit ton of caffeine and eat nicotine lozenges like candy so I can focus. Feel like shit as soon as I get home, I crawl into the the gym tired af and then when I get home I'm too amped to sleep.

JUST
>>
>>41696668
Just wait til you make it brah
>>
File: 1428947369024.jpg (233KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428947369024.jpg
233KB, 720x960px
>>41698599
>40k

Holy fuck mane.
Where do you live, Jew york?

In my city the average is like 64k
>>
>>41695787
This website is for adults, little fella.
>>
>41698631

crapawa shitjo is not a game
>>
Electrician
wage depends on where I'm working
Currently in Florida it's 24.65/hour. Which is great for the cost of living here, I pay 680 for a 1 bedroom loft.
Back in Ohio it was 32/hour and I paid 600 for a 1br.
It's different everywhere , if I moved to like new York I'd be making 200k a year
>>
>>41698705
Forgot to add, it's great for gains.
Just hard enough work to keep me active, not hard enough to make me too tired to lift.
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>janitor
I'm on my feet all day long, moving shit around, throwing heavy bags of trash out, walking from one building to the next, bending over to pick shit up, and sweating.

Shit job (literally) but I'm home by 3 pm every day just in time for lifting.
>>
Software engineer.

Depends. My schedule is flexible, I show up, leave, take lunch whenever I want as long as I get shit done but around deadlines I'm working 60-70 hour weeks which makes gains harder. Typically work out before work.
>>
>>41694732
Just got a job from 10-5 that nets me 3200 a month.
It's the same pay if I work 6 days a week or 2.
I do cardio in the morning and lifting after work, eat and go to sleep.

I am finally going to make it
>>
>>41698819
What do you do?
>>
>>41698631
I'm in South Carolina so it actually goes pretty far, it's just not as much as my friends make REEEEE.
>>
boiler operator/stationary engineer
thankfully union
7.5 hours of 8 hr shift is downtime, turn valves sometimes
only interact with 3 other coworkers ever, one is supervisor only on thursdays
honestly dont understand why this isnt automated with telemetry controls
no gains
>>
>>41696347

High school teacher here. My pay rate is the same as any credentialed k-12 teacher in my district with the same level of education and experience.

I'm on a pretty strict schedule while at work. I can't take breaks to eat, and my lunch time is limited. I haven't been able to successfully bulk during the school year, but I can stay lean with IF.
>>
>>41694732
Medical student.
>>
>>41699686
Holy shit. I thought hs teacher were paid much higher than elementary/middle school teachers.
>>
>>41699648
>honestly dont understand why this isnt automated with telemetry controls
>union
you know why.
I work at a powerplant.
it's union.
my job is watching screens. the computer has 7 fail safes built into the whole system.
no one in my department has ever done anything but call IT and write down what the screens say on paper to give to someone else in probably 10+ years. we literally do nothing what so ever, the computer controls and does it all, even in emergencies

thank god for unions and their unstoppable greed.
>>
>US army
>Mandatory morning PT, terrible food options, and a time consuming and changing schedule

This shit sucks. Don't join the army to get fit unless you need to be surrounded by other people who will encourage you to go to the gym, or you're fat and need that initial push to lose weight.
>>
>>41695568
So you just write fake reviews on different forums all day?
>>
>>41694732
Engineer at startup.
Yes sometimes
>>
>>41695241
Hi jake
>>
>>41699840
>Engineer
What kind?
>>
>>41696453
based cos(2x) = cos^2(x)-sin^2(x) has saved my ass on a few finals as well
>>
I move heavy shit all day and I'm entirely not used to it, but i'm slowly adapting to it and hoping i'll be able to go to the gym when the joint pain and fatigue decreases to reasonable levels.
For the first few weeks I was limping after getting out of my car after work.
tfw only 10 bucks an hour too
>>
>>41695536
Econ degree?
>>
>>41694732
>Network Admin

Thankfully no. I am able to usually get home by 5:30pm and get started at 30 minutes at the gym. I do this every day alternating between leg and arm day.

(abs on leg day)
>>
>>41700309
Cisco background?

What is your day to day like?

Do you manage core, distribution layers?

Do you work with mpls, vpns, bgp?

Do you think there is room to grow with a CCNP?
>>
>>41700328
To be honest I handle mostly networking stuff for many companies for a computer repair for both business and walk-in clients. I used to be a standard technician until the boss realized he could use me for more complex stuff.

I have been out handling setting up backup solutions + server administration for many businesses so far.

A basic day to day would be like checking a backup strategy, see they have no backup strategy, come up with one depending on number of computers, whether or not they have a server, etc... Then performing and doing firewall allowances and whatnot to allow connection.

Sometimes setup VPN but not too often.
>>
File: 1496716938611s.jpg (6KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496716938611s.jpg
6KB, 222x250px
>>41700361
How do you like your job?

What potential for growth do you see?

When you need help are others helping you or you do everything?
>>
>>41696750

Track department here. Great job but sometimes I get off too tired to want to work out. Solid retirement, though.
>>
Firefighter. It's awesome cause of the schedule. And it motivates you to stay fit.
>>
I was discharged from the Australian Army for developing PTSD after seeing some kid stab his parents to death then cut his stomach open years ago in Afghanistan. Was in there for about 12 years and made about 95k a year. Im about 35 now so I don't think I'll be able to find another job with my condition but I still work out 5 days a week and keep all my gains. Sometimes I like to go for a 25k jog just to get my mind off things. /fit/ has helped me a lot desu
>>
File: 1496185824881.jpg (179KB, 589x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496185824881.jpg
179KB, 589x683px
>>41695598
I thought /fit/ was the one place that despised neet's
>>
File: 1496318721274.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1496318721274.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>41697529
>Only downside is suicides.

Implying this isn't a postive.
>>
>>41695901
I am a mail carrier, dont do it you gremlin. it's just as bad, if not worse
>>
>>41700587
why'd he do that?
>>
>>41694732

Investment banking

It used to be a nightmare when I was a junior (never left the office before 10PM - midnight), but I switched firms to a more relaxed atmosphere and I'm home every night. I can get 3 days / week workout now but my diet is still weak.
>>
>>41700659

Im a courier for a food delivery company. Its pretty chill. You can expect to make 14-20 bucks and hour if you live in a city. Its pretty chill
>>
File: dwcEn40.jpg (97KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
dwcEn40.jpg
97KB, 960x719px
I am at TAFE which is like community college in America and i want to leave to pursue something where i can earn enough to raise a family. Other than graphic design what i am doing what should i do bros? I live in Australia
>>
>>41700666
literally no reason at all
we were checking houses in an area for explosives or militants waiting to ambush us (we had to lead a convoy through the area) and we ended up goinginto a two-story house and this kid was stabbing his parents to death in the kitchen, the whole ordeal was over in like 20 seconds flat
i reckon he was about 12-13 years old
>>
>>41695882
Not asking to buy but how much do you sell used underwear for?
I got bills to pay..
>>
>work as a "rehab aide" in a hospital
> been trying to get into physical therapy school but keep not getting in since its really hard to get in and i suck
>now trying for PT assistant school

basically i work with physical and occupational therapists a lot helping them out with patients but also do a lot of office type work. the place is so big that i walk like 5-6 miles a day.

luckily most of the rehab staff are older, like 30s or more, but there are a few who are around my age like 25-26 and it's pretty embarrassing for me especially since they are qt girls
>>
>>41695638
>>41696698
So if I pursue business in any way I want to make it as math-intensive as possible, got it. Thanks
>>
>>41698705
I went Ohio->Florida too anon.

The women are much better looking here but I miss home sometimes. It's comfy
>>
>>41697415
.NET
St Louis, MO
>>
>>41694732
I used to be a mason. It was great for my back and forearms but pretty much nothing else. It also made me too tired to go to the gym so my lifts suffered.
Now I run a severely understaffed store and spend my day walking around either fixing the place or coddling the cashiers. Shifts are 10 hours and I spend less than 1 of those sitting. My calves have seen great development from walking all day. My legs in general feel tougher and I still have the steam to hit the gym.
>>
>>41694732

Flight instructor. I like to lift in the morning before people try to kill, gotta die with a pump.
>>
>>41701274
what kind of store?
>>
>>41695514
Well that depends on what you have going on in life. If you have a family depending on you, then no. You have a duty to support them and provide the best life you can. You can find other ways to be happy. I do it, my father did it, his father before him, and so on.
If you live alone and are only in it for yourself, then yeah, take the pay cut as long as it isn't tens of thousands and enjoy life a little more.
>>
I'm scared of working full time for the first time in my life. I've only worked 20 hours a week before

Am I just being lazy a bitch?
>>
>>41701303
It's a consignment shop. It's pretty big and in the bad part of town so we have customers fucking the place up all day.

My god though, women are the worst. The women's section is routinely a shithole with clothes thrown all over the place or hung up in the wrong spots because Bertha decided halfway through shopping that she didn't actually want that crop top. I'll find piles of women's clothes on the floor in the fitting rooms. Of the several racks of clothing I have to put back on the floor every day, I'd say 85% of them are women's clothes. They also want discounts out the nose. I once had a women up at the registers with a baby toy. She wanted a discount because it was a little dusty. I looked it over and it was in otherwise perfect condition so I said that if it's just dust, it's fine. She wanted a discount though because she didn't know if she could clean it for her baby. I tell her that if she's so concerned about the baby, maybe she shouldn't buy a dirty toy for them. Now she was holding up the line arguing so I took it down 4% to get her out. She was hoping for 50, so when I told her 4 was the best she was getting, she left.
>>
>>41700935
Hey bro, good luck with getting into PT school! Are you on your feet all day, the Rehab Techs at my work at super great.

Im a CNA for the next few months while waiting to get started for an Occupational Therapy Assistant program, only downside is it is a for-profit school. My mom is a PTA and likes it too.
>>
I work as a server in a fast paced fine dining restaurant. I burn 1000+ calories per shift. It fucks me up because i want to put on weight and i eat a lot of calories but all I can do is maintain. The money is ridiculous though and i have actually leaned down as a result
>>
File: atlas shrugged.jpg (96KB, 1024x909px) Image search: [Google]
atlas shrugged.jpg
96KB, 1024x909px
>>41697597
no offense

but if you're a poli sci/philosophy major, what makes you think you're smart enough to do CS? do you even have any kind of math background? and don't give me some "philosophy is analytical so i'd be good at CS hurr durr" bullshit either

have you even done any CS at all so you know if you like it?
>>
chemistry phd student
i'm supposed to work 10 hours a day and the gym closes an hour after i get out, so it hasn't been helping lately.
>>
>>41694732
Military
See prior answer, so yes. I get a new schedule every month... body finally gets used to one sleep schedule and they change it.
>>
File: File_000.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.png
2MB, 1334x750px
I thought for sure that doing the freelance version of my job would get me off my ass and able to go to the gym when I wanted to.

I certainly did accomplish that--and I saw lots of midday qt's that I never saw on my normie schedule. But at the end of the day, it's all the same amount of time being used up.

You'll most likely have to spend 8 hours on your ass. And if you don't, you'll spend 8 hours exerting yourself and having to eat or rest extra to make up for it.

Unless you're a YouTuber or some other sort of sneaky business jew who has it all figured out, you'll just have to get up every 20 minutes and stretch your ass or whatever; it isn't so bad. I used to dread going to the gym at normie hours (6 - 9 on weekdays), but if you get in there and focus on what you have to do it and you get it done, it isn't so bad.
>>
>>41694732

Business owner

Only issue is stress. Ive found naps help.
>>
File: 1489893672377.gif (469KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489893672377.gif
469KB, 250x200px
im a janitor but get off durring the afternoon so plenty of time to get fit after. Plus i volunteer as a firefighter so i have a reason to stay fit.
>>
>>41695882
Girl (girl) or Girl (boy)?
>>
Work in a lumberyard

No
>>
File: 1495340686636.gif (371KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495340686636.gif
371KB, 720x480px
>>41698776
same bro. what time you start. i begin at 4 am fml
>>
Beer sensory analyst.

Love my job but every now and then I'll have to taste a bunch of samples right before I leave for the gym, which is definitely not ideal
>>
>>41701937
Fuck off nigger everyone hates this meme you gotdam wetard
>>
>>41696241
I will be you one day breh
>>
>>41700247
truu
>>
>>41701340
No, you're a rational human being. Working 40 hours a week is shit no matter what anybody says. Hopefully some day in the future I can rely entirely on passive income.
>>
>>41697095
I know the other math anon told you not to memorize but certain stuff you will need to know. Memorize the first quadrant for sin and cos. Pretty simple since if you memorize sin, cos is the reverse order. The rest you can figure out from there, I use tan all the time but if you asked me I wouldn't know off the top of my head
>>
>>41696353
just give up it will not get easier
>>
>>41701937
Do you work for a specific brewery or in contact work?
>>
>>41694732
>engineer
>doesn't fuck it up too much. Decent distance to work for bike 12km a day, work out at home or at the gym depending on how I feel at the end of the day. Missus works shifts so get plenty of time to do exercises. Just wish my metabolism would let me gain, it's been a slog
>>
>>41696892

UK here starting physiotherapy in september. Gonna fuck off to work somewhere else as soon as I can. Shit NHS pay
>>
>Student who works 21 hours a week at an indoor trampoline centre

On my feet for most of the day but it fucks with my eating
>>
>>41698461
Nope. I take the time I need.
>>
40k AUD

Fencing instructor lvl. II and PTE Academic tutor.

I work three days a week.
>>
>>41701953
Huh?

>>41702194
Specific brewery, I work for one of the larger craft breweries in the country (US)
>>
File: 1416259455440.png (163KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1416259455440.png
163KB, 241x230px
Final year med student
>tfw haven't lifted seriously in 10 months
>no time for hoes
>an always present sense of stress at the back of my throat
>life will be good in 10 years
>tfw it's hard to determine if any woman that's interested is a gold digger
I want a loyal qt3.14 gf that doesn't talk too much and blows me all day
6'1 195lbs 17%bf
>>
>>41700685
uber eats?

I have some questions
>>
>>41697597
>>41701544
>smart enough to do CS
cmon senpai
Granted, you're right that dude probably shouldn't just jump on the cs meme train without any prior knowledge
>>
>>41701544
Look at the Pajeet trying to look smart by making CS seem difficult
Look at him and laugh

CS is for those who weren't smart enough to get through a proper STEM degree.
>>
>Local IT
>Walking ~10km/day on big ass company area
>Carrying around heavy server/networking gear
>Only working 31h/Week and still get payed quite decent

Feels good not having a job that takes over your life and health.
>>
>tfw only 3 weeks left to learn for 4 tests

Damn I'll drop out kek
>>
>deliver pizzas
>sometimes work 12 hour shifts
>car has no AC
>sweat a lot

I have a gallon of water that I keep in the fridge and I fly through that shit when I get back from runs.

not sure if it's killing my gains, but whenever I work I can't lift that day because the gym is either closed or I'm so exhausted that my workout would be shit
>>
>>41708607
You're driving a car, get a grip and stop skipping your workouts mates.
And keep your water in the car and at home.
From what you wrote it sounds like you don't drink while you work and sweat, which would be full retard.
>>
>>41694732
I have a 20 hour per week home office job and a one day per week IT job at a big doctor's office. Very comfy living atm. Have a few grand saved from my old job which was paid better but was a gains killer.
>>
>>41694732
>>What do you guys do for a living?
Resident
>>Does your job fuck up your gains?
Night shifts do, but if you go without a social life and without romance you can make time for lifting
>>
>>41695398
All orthopods I suppose
>>
>>41696465
Do you get to play free golf? Also how did u get the job, what was your called major if you went
>>
>>41695310
IT > Teaching any day
>>
>>41696668
eat less
>>
File: 1435855434384.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1435855434384.png
153KB, 351x351px
Shitty office cuck 9-5

Not really, lifting is my top priority so I never skip a workout, one of not so many things I enjoy in life right now.

But my job kills me from the inside, literally min wage, 2 hour commute every day, boss using me for all kinds of stuff, not what I meant to be doing anyway (without any pay raise), dead end with no possibilities of improving myself whatsoever.

I wish I could work 20/h per week and still make around £30K, or a freelancing job from home, that would completely free my schedule. Is that even possible? Please help bros, can't take it any longer.
>>
>>41702194
Don't feed the trolls, newbitch.
>>
>>41708649
I drive a car to an apartment building which I walk up 3 flights of stairs.

There are times when we are in such a rush I have to run back to my car

Also I mean I have water in a fridge at work and in between deliveries I drink that stuff. I easily go through a gallon when i have 12 hours shifts
>>
>>41709639
>>41708649

I still workout 3 times a week for about an hour
>>
Railway, lots of walking on day shifts (up to 6 miles a day). Sometimes have to carry heavy tools and equipment for long distances to remote locations. Shovelling ballast is also hard work.
>>
Checking emails from work right now

Turns out we've had a complaint come in about guy who is new, I don't know him and this isn't my job but I want him fired asap

This fuck is rude as fuck and disrespected a group of young ladies at work, not joke you are not better than anyone else in your office or your workplace, everyone has a job to do and if you think you are better than them and you are new in this office what makes you think you deserve a job?

Learn how to deal with people, Jesus some of the autistic fucks out there should not be hired at all...
>>
>>41694732
Bouncer

>work out in the day
>spend all night talking to girls and throwing people out of the club
>>
>>41694732
Software Engineer.

Helps my gains with dieting because my schedule I diet so consistent.

Any software guys have any experience switching over languages? I feel like I'm learning an old technology and not helping my career.
>>
>>41709720
He disrespected the laaaaadddies!
>>
>>41709794
kind of depends what you're switching to and from. Switching between similar languages like Java and C# is pretty easy technically.

Also its probably worth doing a microsoft certification or something similar since experience is going to be your biggest issue when finding work
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.