[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Anthony-Joshua.jpg (62KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
Anthony-Joshua.jpg
62KB, 800x542px
Is he natty?
>>
>>41693248
I highly doubt athlete's are natty
>>
He's on a lot of gear, has been since he was 18 and an olympic prospect
>>
>those calves
yes he is
>>
File: autism.png (1MB, 1017x867px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
1MB, 1017x867px
Memes aside, why is it so hard for people to accept the fact every single person who competes in professional sports aren't natty?

Why is it such a big deal for people? Why can't they accept it? Why do they experience anger and denial whenever they're told?

I'd really love to know why this is the case.

It reminds me of being a kid and learning the truth about Santa and the Easter Bunny, every other kid would get upset and cry and call me names and ignore me if I told them it's all fake, the same exact thing happens when I tell them nobody in pro-sports is natural.
>>
>>41693248
Athletes on TV are never natty. Only Non-Athletic Regular People (NARPs) believe that the pros dont use steroids.

EVERY pro uses some form of steroid, testosterone, gh or combination of the 3. Im not saying they are running heavy cycles, just that everyone runs some for of "maintenance"

>played college ball at a few schools
>everyone roided hard
>quit because I didnt want to run steroids and realized I could never be 1st string if I was the only one not injecting
>>
>>41693301

Why can't you accept that some people just have elite genetics
>>
File: 1494478709430.jpg (13KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494478709430.jpg
13KB, 250x250px
>>41693352
Oh I am sorry, can you please point out in my post where I said people don't have elite genetics?

Of course they have elite genetics, but they're ALL on steroids as well.

See another aspect of elite genetics is being able to

1) Take a lot of steroids with minimal to no impact on health.

2) Take minimal amounts of steroids but get a really huge effect with them

The people with elite genetics for playing a particular sport ALSO have elite genetics for how their body responds to steroids.

Here's the part where you become shocked at reality, get angry and start calling me names because I just shattered everything you believe to be true.
>>
>>41693383
>but they're ALL on steroids as well
There is no proof in this claim, and their career relies on their physical capabilities, so I'm willing to bet no more than 50% of a franchise uses steroids. Some athletes are genetically perfect and only need to apply hard work, good dieting, and practice to achieve what they need to do.
>>
>>41693871

yeah man you tell him, btw you got your list ready for santa?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.