[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any hope for super wide hips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: myfitnesspal-1496581813411.png (2MB, 1130x1130px) Image search: [Google]
myfitnesspal-1496581813411.png
2MB, 1130x1130px
A bit less than a month into weightloss and I've begun to realise how fucking wide my hips are. Will I ever be able to get a good physique with these shitty genetics
>>
>>41690177
You could always become a tranny.
>>
>>41690177
Its definitely possible to get the physique you want, but it will take lots of work just like most everyone else. Your hips are noticeable but not a huge obstacle for you.
>>
>>41690177
there are some guys into this I guess gl
>>
Loose as much belly fat as you can and gain as much shoulder muscle as you can. But still, don't take off your shirt unless you have to. It will never be your strong point. Probably a lifetime of not working out did that to you hips, I'm guessing.
>>
Build your lats and build your shoulders. You have an almost perfect hourglass figure, right now. But, if you made your top half bigger it would be less noticeable and look more like a V-taper.

Heavy shoulder work, heavy lats work.
>>
>>41690177
Start lifting, your core and lats will eventually even out with your hips and you won't look like a dyel fuccboi
>>
>>41690177

Become a trap.
>>
>>41690177
You just need to build a really thicc core like the crossfit girls
>>
>>41690177
thank you hungry original pengiun
>>
It's not that you have wide hips. It's that you have no fucking lats and obliques.
>>
>>41690177

>>>/lgbt/8383260

Try this
>>
File: 2017-05-01_133755.png (530KB, 735x626px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01_133755.png
530KB, 735x626px
>>41690177
just lift, wide hips make your stomach look smaller and your legs bigger
or you can be a skinny fat wide hipped bitch your whole life
>>
Work shoulders and obliques as much as possible
>>
File: downloadfile.png (77KB, 564x667px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.png
77KB, 564x667px
>>41690177
Your hip bone only gets a wider as you age meanwhile your shoulder bone won't get bigger. Your big problem is hip to waist ratio, your waist is not going to get much thicker unless you get super fat. Even after guiding your last and obliques you will still have a girly hour glass figure, at best you'll have the bos of a buff fitchick. Your hips have already reached the point of no return. You can still hero it out if you want to.

You should seriously consider becoming a tranny. With an already perfect hourglass figure you could easily be a model, get a lesbian gf, and be set for life.
>>
>>41690177
I wish my gf had your body+boobs op
>>
>>41690177
Your hips are not wide your upper body is just skinny.

Bulk and lift, make your upper body bigger and you're gonna look great.
>>
>>41690177
Just build an X frame.
Huge legs huge torso
>>
>>41690177
Your body is perfect for being a trap desu
>>
>>41690177
your shoulders are pretty wide though
start training it'll be better
>>
Lats, shoulders and obliques all the way
>>
>>41690536
his shoulders aren't very wide, they're just really slanted. He needs to fix his posture with stronger traps.
>>
I'm not going to say that my hips and waist were as noticeable as yours but they weren't far off. I'm still DYEL mode but already my lats and shoulders have grown and my core muscles have thickened my waist out so it's straighter. You can make it, OP. People like us will never be aesthetic gods but with work we can get to a point where we can take our shirts off at the beach and feel better than skinnyfat faggots who have never bothered to even start.
>>
>>41690371
>become a tranny and get a lesbian gf
Fucking this. You lucked out - in <current year> it's far better to have the body of a girl than a stocky, ugly manlet.
>>
File: 20170524_141739.jpg (2MB, 1597x2107px) Image search: [Google]
20170524_141739.jpg
2MB, 1597x2107px
>>41690177
It will take years until you would look decent.
>>
>>41690187
Lose bodyfat
Get some abs
Get a tattoo and your ears pierced
Get a better dress sense.

You will get infinite pussy.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (19KB, 250x438px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19KB, 250x438px
>>41690177
Build a massive core.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.