[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to do this to my front teeth. Do any of you know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

I want to do this to my front teeth. Do any of you know where I would be able to get this done professionally? Also, what kind of risks do you think are involved with the procedure and result.
>>
um
>>
>>41689275
are you trying to be a fucking emoji?
>>
>>
grow the fuck up
>>
File: Viking Filed Teeth 3.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
Viking Filed Teeth 3.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
>>
>>41689275
Why in the fuck would you want to do that to your teeth? That's retarded.
>>
>>41689275

Weak enamel, prone to cavities & infection, & your power level is represented by your teeth
>>
>>41689292
Why do you get tattoos
>>
>>41689292
Why do you get piercings
>>
>>41689313
>>41689303
I don't, and even then, the fucking damage from a tattoo or piercing isn't going to effect my fucking ability to eat. It's not going to possibly lead to a hole in my tooth because I can't scrape plaque out of a literal pit on my tooth.

And even then, they're not comparable.
>>
>>41689303
Not that anon but hear me out.
A tattoo is just art on your skin;
This shit compromises the strength of your teeth, exposes more sensitive (both pain-wise and cavity-wise) layers of enamel, and overall sets you up to have a fucked mouth.

This isn't comparable to getting a tattoo, it's like picking up smoking, destroying your body for shits and giggles.
>>
>>41689275
Fuck up OP you're just trying to copy my "Face scar" Thread i made a few days ago.
>>
They did this in order to wear jewels and gold in their teeth. Are you intending on getting gold teeth?

....you fucking nigger?
>>
>>41689275
I'm a dentist I'll do it. All I would have to do is hold a diamond bur against your tooth for like 3 seconds. It looks retarded though.
>>
>>41689613
Where are you from
>>
>>41689275
If the only thing you plan on eating is lukewarm food for the rest of your life and possibly having to get veneers from hygiene issues, sure it's fine.
To get it professionally done you need to go to a fucking dentist to start you mong. Did anywhere on this board look like Google to you?
Fucking stupid thread.
>>
>>41689348
Fuck you for doing that thread you worthless piece of garbage I hope you die in hell
>>
>>41689275
Why is this shit on /fit/ fuck I hate you all. Never going to make it.
>>
Let's just start asking about fitness on /v/ and anime on /o/. Fuck it let's all just start posting on /b/ again.
>>
>>41689370
I thought they did it as a way of saying "here's what I did to myself, just wait and see what I do to you"
>>
>>41689767
No.
>>
>>41689275
When they say to cut your teeth this is not what they had in mind.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.