[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Early morning workout breakfast foods. The foods you eat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: breakfast.jpg (45KB, 800x450px)
breakfast.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
ITT: Early morning workout breakfast foods. The foods you eat before an early morning workout.

I like a good veggie omelette. Carbs help me wake up, eggs give me protein and gains.
>>
2 eggs, scrambled, (The only way to eat them). 2 packets of instant oatmeal and a bana
>>
>>41688224
i workout at afternoon
since im bulking for breakfast and dinner i eat 3 plantains(600 calories) and 1 egg (90 calories)

700 calories in the morning and 700 cal for dinner
>>
>>41688248
Dude, I love plantains! How/when do you cook them? I usually cook them early to make tostones.
>>
>>41688283
>How/when do you cook them?
for breakfast and for dinner
i boiled them and mix them with butter and 1 fried egg

700 calories
>>
>>41688307
never tried 'em like that. I've only ever fried them.
>>
File: IMG_5368-1.jpg (34KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5368-1.jpg
34KB, 641x427px
>>41688367
pic related
just like that but i do my fried egg different
>>
>>41688409
That looks pretty dope. What color does the outside need to be?
>>
>>41688439
plantains?
it can be green or yellow, green can get you more full

and i mix the egg then fried it
>>
>>41688463
Thank, man. I'll try that.
>>
>>41688512
ok, its very good for bulkind

medium size plantain contain 200 calories and 2.3 g protein
>>
>>41688224
I make a coffee protein smoothie. Protein powder, strong cold coffee, banana, greek yogurt.

I'll also make greek yogurt oatmeal muffins in batches with whatever season fruit. Right now it's peaches so I'm using a honey greek yogurt and cinnamon with the muffins, plus I throw in a scoop or two vanilla whey. Toasted oat and walnut/pecan topping to mimic streusel.

Also make quiches for the week. Eggs, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, bit of havarti. Make the crust out of a mix of white whole wheat and ground oats and use olive oil instead of butter. Bit better calorie/nutrient/macro ratios that way.

So if it's morning run day I just grab the smoothie. Otherwise grab a regular black coffee with either the muffin or quiche depending on if I want sweeter or savory breakfast.
>>
>>41688730
Dude, I used to be addicted to coffee smoothies. Then I gained twenty pounds and realized I needed to stop.
>>
nothing

[spoiler] i do IF [/spoiler]
>>
>>41688950
The fuck you make your smoothies fatass?

Mine come out to max 350 calories and have 20-30 g protein. Just some greek yogurt, banana, 0 calorie black coffee, and some whey dude. You can't be fucking this up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.