[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegan Grocery List

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: vegan-intro-400x400[1].jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vegan-intro-400x400[1].jpg
40KB, 400x400px
Hey guys I'm looking to become a vegan. I'm completely new to nutrition in general and have a low IQ so I'm already overwhelmed. Can someone provide me a good intro to vegan food grocery list? What should I be eating? I don't work out yet and my goal is to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Currently I'm 6'2 and weigh 195 lbs. I'm high in body fat. It sucks. Thanks in advance.
>>
Shoot yourself in the head, it's a little known weight loss secret.
>>
>>41688221
How did I irritate you? What did I do that made you angry?
>>
>>41688227
Irrigate yourself cuck
>>
>>41688242
I don't understand why you want me to be in pain.
>>
Please someone help me I'm going to die if I don't get a list in 30 minutes or less.
>>
>I wanna look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club
Every fucking time, for nearly 20 goddamn years with this shit.
>>
Wait I think I just found one. Tell me if this is good.
>>
>>41688296
Awesome list. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>41688296
It's sick. It's piss
>>
>>41688296
good, add oats, drink a good amount of fortified plant milk. and it cant go wrong. oats and flax seeds, is nice to eat daily. I went vegan and eat most shit on that list, and i've never been in better shape or health.
>>
File: rolleyes-1.png (9KB, 152x153px) Image search: [Google]
rolleyes-1.png
9KB, 152x153px
>>41688214
>become a vegan
>have a low IQ

hmm...
>>
File: Basic Diet Advice.jpg (1MB, 2852x1832px) Image search: [Google]
Basic Diet Advice.jpg
1MB, 2852x1832px
Base your meals around whole grains and legumes, bulk it up with vegetables, and snack on fruits and nuts

Look into mediterranean and eastern cooking
>>
>>41688390
Thanks for the advice, man. I really do appreciate it. I'm also thinking about signing up to my local LAFitness but it's 35 dollars a month... Do you guys think I should or save up for my own gym equipment and simply do pushups and other things like that in the meantime?
>>
>>41688375
>eat meat
>heart attack at 30

Hmmm
>>
>>41688415

If you can do push-ups, pull-ups, and other bodyweight exercises without getting bored out of your mind, start there. Otherwise the gym has a lot of stuff to play with and would be more effective.
>>
>>41688438
It's just last time I went to the gym all the good equipment was always in use. This included the squat racks and anything with an Olympic bar. It got annoying.
>>
>>41688296

Add seitan to this list. You need something lean and protein dense that won't give you tits like tofu.
>>
>>41688418
>possible link to red meat
>nothing at all about fish and white meats
>>
>>41688390
>unironically responding to a b8 thread
Fuck summer
>>
>>41688791

>nothing at all

All meat contains saturated fat and cholesterol, red meat just usually contains more. Fatty chicken would also be shitty.
>>
>>41688809
This is not a b8 thread. I really want to go vegan for health reasons.
>>
>>41688594
I cannot find this saytan in my country(jungle asian)
>>
>>41688214
Welcome!
Don't undereat, many do this mistake. Count calories.
>>41688221
>Ew mom peas and lentils are yucky
>It's ok Timmy, here, have some corpse
>Gee thanks mom
>>41688296
Produce: Lots of potatoes
Protein: Lots of legumes. Chickpeas, green peas, LENTILS. Seitan. If you can't find it, make your own. Buy vital wheat gluten from Amazon and look for recipes.
Tofu and tempeh are high in protein, calcium and all kinds of good shit
Grains: Pasta, whole pasta, oats
Other:
Rice, soy, almond, oat milk for micros
Nutritional yeast: cheesy, has B12.
Cashews make good cheese cream, pesto, everything good
Hemp and chia seeds are full of nutrients, chia makes sick pudding
Berries for low calories and tons of antioxidants
>>41688415
Isn't there another gym? Can't you sign up for more than a month (say 6 or 12 months) to get a discount?
>>
>>41688214
My staples are sweet potatoes, oats, broccoli, seitan, protein powder, brown rice, green lentils, black beans, and bananas.
>>
>>41688214

everything >>41690089 said + check how much zinc you eat.
DO. NOT. UNDERESTIMATE. ZINC.
at least 8mg a day but always aim for +10mg.
if you're cutting reduce grains and eat more legumes, they have much, much more fibers than grains anyway.
Also, do not overeat soy, studies have shown that +50g of soybeans are just as harmful as eating meat, stick w beans and other legumes, I personally love split peas and red lentils (high in protons and fibers).
Eat enough healthy fats, I cannot stress this enough, even if you're cutting you want to eat your daily amount, I generally eat flaxseeds if the dish is sour and chia when it's sweet.
Last note, vegan youtubers are shit. They just focus too much on eating and not the general point of veganism.
>>
>>41688214
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6dj7rQ818
>>
>>41690145
>check how much zinc you eat.
>DO. NOT. UNDERESTIMATE. ZINC.
>at least 8mg a day but always aim for +10mg.
What he said. Basically, use cronometer or mfp daily for the first couple of months, after that you'll learn to wing it
>if you're cutting reduce grains and eat more legumes, they have much, much more fibers than grains anyway.
This
>Last note, vegan youtubers are shit. They just focus too much on eating and not the general point of veganism.
Mic the vegan and unnatural vegan (up till 1-2 years ago, now she's turned to drama and sjw for sweet view gains) are pretty educational
Jon Venus and Brian Turner are more relatable too
>>
>>41688290
It never fucking ends
>>
>>41688296
>how to spend $200 on 3 days worth of groceries
>which will go bad before you can eat them

There's a right way to eat vegan and a wrong way. OP you are doing it the wrong way

>inb4 "MUH ANIMALS :(((("
Your health is still important. Do some actual research before jumping on a meme bandwagon otherwise you'll suffer as a result and be all "Hurr vegan diets are such a meme enjoy dying at 25 and having no energy you dyel cucks" just because you didn't do it properly.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.