[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship Weight Gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

we'll get straight to it

>before I married, I was 5ft3 110lbs and wore size XS or S
>after I got married, I'm 145lbs and currently wear M to L

has anyone experience comfy weight gain and learned how to lose it along with the comfy marital mentality?

would appreciate any advice
>>
>>41687208
Simple - do more /fit/ activities with your SO. Go hiking, swimming, running together and shit. If your SO doesn't want to do any of that stuff, find a new one.
>>
>>41687297
>married
>find a new one
do you even get out of the fucking house ?
>>
>>41687208
>5'3"
grill?
>>
>>41687297
I really struggle with mustering up the effort to go to the gym with my husband. It's not that I don't enjoy the gym, I almost always do

I don't know how to word it, but going to the gym isn't as easy and simple as it used to be when you were single
>>
>>41687376
Of course it's a female, guys aren't this fucking dumb or lazy.
>>
>>41687393
>>41687376
WHOA confirmed
london?
>>
>>41687376
fortunately so
>>
>>41687395
;_; jesus christ anon don't you ever feel like you're stuck in a rut?
>>
>>41687411
>I put on a wedding ring, does this mean my metabolism violates the laws of physics now?
>I'll get everything if he leaves me, so why even bother going outside and, ugh, getting all sweaty?
>>
>>41687490
my metabolism is the same, but my mentality isn't. I wouldn't want my husband to leave me, that's why I'm trying to lose weight

don't let AWALT and MGTOW paint all women evil in your eyes anon
>>
>>41687564
But you're fulfilling the ugliest stereotypes about what women are like right now.
>>
>>41687773
the kind that wants self-improvement and the help of said community to get through a mental rut?

maybe you find it hard to sympathize because you've never been there
>>
>>41687855
Excellent dubs m'lady
>tfw thinking of you hurting
Also, try some pre-workout
>>
>>41687208
Day by day. After a month of sticking to a plan, it becomes routine. You'll feel weird if you don't follow it after it becomes routine.
>>
>>41687855
>maybe you find it hard to sympathize because you've never been there

Correct. I have never been dumb enough to forget that you lose weight when you eat fewer calories than you burn. I have never been slothful enough to choose against activity. I can't relate to these traits. I don't understand why women are too stupid to understand CICO and too lazy to enjoy exercise.
>>
>>41687915
It's not just women being slothful, senpai. Look at all nu-males choosing against physical activity. For the most part, you are right, but the epidemic of laziness is not exclusive to women by even a respectable margin.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.