[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to resist/deny FOOD TEMPTATION ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (185KB, 750x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 750x927px
I'm hungry and there's McDonald's my roommate came with... HOw can I deny it ? How can I deny food temptation ? There's also hella chocolate and shit............hungry. I am. How can I deny food (like these God)
>>
I am so fat but the problem is hungry how can I deny it ? Junk food everywhere how can I deny this ?
>>
>>41687123
You say no and don't eat it you pathetic fat fuck
>>
>>41687153

don't. One or two days of eating good won't kill you, you worked hard for it, treat yourself!
>>
Can't hunger if you're dead.
>>
>>41687213
But how can I resist hunger ?
>>
>>41687213
That's what I thought I HATE MYSELF.
>>
>>41687178
How can I deny hunger ?
>>
>>41687123
those stretch marks means she used to be fat?
>>
Start slow and practice; like first listen to your body's signals and determine if you're actually hungry or is that your appetite. If you're actually hungry (stomach growling, feels empty) then eat until you're no longer hungry and you're satisfied.

If you're not actually hungry and want food, find out what you really want. Like you don't have to go through therapy to analyze your emotions or some shit but like if you're bored and just like the taste find something else to do instead of eating.

Also, It's okay to eat McDonalds and junk if you do it in normal portions and amounts
Good luck, I'm still working on this too so I feel you :)
>>
just eat the food bro it sounds pretty tasty, yolo anyways right?
>>
>>41687123
eat fruit/veggies and drink water
>>
McNuggets aren't awful for macros if you have to get something quick.
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>41688011
No it means she's got THICC breeding hips/thighs that exploded into being when she was 15 and her skin couldn't keep up.
>>
I can't tell if this thread is one big samefag-fest or if we really are up to our ears in complete fucking retards

OP, exercise some self-control you animalistic piece of filth.
>>
>>41687178
Go back to Tumblr you fat activist. Denying yourself short term pleasure brings on long term pain. Indulging in every little temptation lessens the pleasure received in each moment of joy.

Being fit isn't just about gains. It's about becoming a better member of society.
>>
>>41687546
easy. deny it. People in 3rd world countries spend weeks on end being hungry. Also, the feeling of hunger and the feeling of thirst are very similar. Next time you're hungry drink a big glass of water. You may find out your body was really just thirsty.
>>
>>41687123
For starters, the easiest way is "out of sight, out of mind". Don't leave junk food on your desk or in your room. Leave it in the kitchen, in a cabinet, on the highest shelf, behind some non perishables that you'll never use. When you go to the grocery store, don't buy junk food. The temptation is still there but would you rather have it only when you're at the store or every waking minute you're in the house. If your roommate is the issue, get a new roommate or a place to live. In the meantime, step out of the house for a while and do something productive and possibly calorie burning. Jog, walk, lift, read, whatever.

Willpower is a finite resource that gets used up by the end of the day. It gets used up every time you make a decision. If junk food is within view, you're making a decision like every 30 seconds to resist it. That wears you down.
>>
>>41687123
The pleasure of eating mcdonalds is greater than the pain of the consequences.

Soon it will reverse due to some epiphany or life event and you will be slapping yourself. Best start controlling yourself now
>>
go out and spend time literally anywhere where theres not a ton of food around you.

eat a couple of apples or some shit to ease your hunger, drink more water or something

good luck
>>
Make sure to always have some temptations nearby; that way it becomes the norm, so when something new comes up you have no problem skipping it.
When you inevitably cheat don't use that as an excuse to cheat even more; try to get back on schedule as fast as possible.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.