[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you REALLY need to be /fit/ to attract women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Boogie Wife1.jpg (218KB, 976x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie Wife1.jpg
218KB, 976x1478px
>>
Bitch is probably part of the reason why he hasn't lost weight. Clearly she eats as well and enables him.
>>
>Do you REALLY need to be /fit/ to attract women?

No. Can't hurt, though.
>>
>>41685508
Why would she want him to lose weight? The sooner he dies, the sooner she gets a juicy check.
>>
>>41685548
she'll just spend it on food
>>
>>41685548
>Why would she want him to lose weight?

maybe she loves him you fucking moron? you know she is on board with the surgery, and helps with his business too... right?
>>
No,my friend is 5'3 turbo manlet and has an 8/10
and it pisses me off.
>>
>>41685576
>she's on board with the surgery that is made incredibly dangerous by the sheer amount of fat he has
>the same surgery that will only reduce the size of his stomach but won't change his eating habits
>the surgery where even if Boogie survives he'll just re-expand his stomach anyway

Why the fuck wouldn't she be on board? It's win-win: he either dies immediately or keeps eating like an idiot and dies from complications.
>>
>>41685576
fat people are incapable of love. theyre like junkies whos sell their daughters pussy to pedos to fund their habit
>>
>>41685576
>maybe she loves him
lol I remember when I was stupid
>she is on board with the surgery
high risk of death
>>
>>41685548
He even said he only keeps up so once he dies she will get everything he worked for
Milk him too soon and she gets less money,take too long and he might lose weight and ditch her for someone else
A tough ordeal
>>
>>41685623
>He even said he only keeps up so once he dies she will get everything he worked for
link?
>>
>>41685606
>high risk of death

It's like a 0.2% chance.
>>
>>41685659
dude, he even admitted that NO OTHER doctor would do the surgery except the one he's seeing now. there's a fucking reason why.
>>
>>41685548
>>41685508
>man is shitty
>must be a woman's fault

Call a spade a spade fuck nigga. Damn.
>>
>>41685682
>there's a fucking reason why

Yeah, the relapse problem. People don't die from the surgery, the surgery just doesn't work.
>>
>>41685698
I'm not blaming the woman, I'm just saying that she has no incentive to want boogie to lose weight. Why the fuck would she help when she stands to gain so much? Obviously it's entirely boogie's fault that he's a fucking ambulocetus.
>>
>>41685470
Here's a list of a few Women magnets in order

>Money
>Popularity
>Charisma
>Muscles
>Horses
>Dogs

And of these if properly used will land you an attractive woman.
>>
>>41685720
Do you know the horrific details of what happens if it doesn't work? That surgery is SUICIDE if he relapses and a while bunch of complications later in life if he doesn't. All of that risk instead of just having some fucking willpower
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.