[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fraud/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 37

File: 1496606341394.jpg (476KB, 971x975px) Image search: [Google]
1496606341394.jpg
476KB, 971x975px
Fraudulents General

Micro penis, tfwnogf and Mehmet mast edition

Newfriends read the reddit steroids wiki. Google it.

NO SOURCE TALK

Pic is the only one I have on my phone.
>>
masT vs bimbo, who would win in an ultimate gay showdown?
>>
>>41685466
Is this even a question? Mast. He could easily knock out bimbos knees and get easy access
>>
File: Goat-Tower.jpg (27KB, 374x560px) Image search: [Google]
Goat-Tower.jpg
27KB, 374x560px
Hi everyone. Have a good sunday and do your best (᷀ົ৺᷀ົ)
>>
CALLING MAST

Do you have any recent pics? Haven't been on fraud in a while. If you're not here, could someone just give me a general recent masT rundown?

CALLING MAST
>>
MAST GIB RUNDOWN OF ALL YOUR ROUTINES AND ROID STACKS PLOX

WHAT ARE UR MARCOS?
>>
File: BREHBREH.jpg (63KB, 953x252px) Image search: [Google]
BREHBREH.jpg
63KB, 953x252px
Jerry, i saw your previous posts. What holds you back from plastic surgery? I am gettin it soon also. I hate that faggot that is saying just accept it. You bald? Just accept it, just shave it, just be yourself. THAT'S THE PERSON THAT DONT WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY AND WANT TO SEE YOU FAIL AND BE MISERABLE

YOU DYEL? JUST ACCEPT IT AND DONT TAKE ROIDS THAT GRANDS YOU DELUSIONAL MUSCLE YOU NEVER HAD IN THE FIRST PLACE

>>41685522
this were my last pics before cutting started last week.

Was @ 106 kg / 6'
>>
>>41685551
Fuck, looking massive dude. What are you cutting down to?
>>
What's the best carrier oil if I want to make 300mg/mL test E and EQ?
I was thinking unfiltered MCT without EO but I see people recommending different shit on every forum.

Reddit also says to heat the oil in the oven for 2 hours but why would you try to sterilize it when it gets filtered later on anyways.
>>
File: dyel.jpg (104KB, 450x310px) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
104KB, 450x310px
>>41685547
no standard routine, just bro split.

did 2 cycles + cruise + blast and currently cruising since one week.

Test, winstrol, dbol and masteron is all i did. Test at 800-900 is highest i went

No macro's are counted in my life.

cutting = more good fats more protein and zero carb
bulking = less fat, med/high protein and high carb
>>
>>41685551
MasT , what did you cycle for the mass? I'm on Test E now and it's giving me some gains but it's my second cycle but it's not really giving me the mass I want. Pls give some advice for me to bulk up. I'm barely 75 kg.
>>
>>41685621
Skin looks good. No acne breakouts after the accutane treatment? My doc prescribed it and I'm starting this week.

Only side effects I'm afraid of are tinnitus or depression
>>
>>41685627
What dose you on?
>>
>>41685681
500 mg of Test e, sometimes i use a bit more maybe 600 mg. But mostly in that range. Should I up it? I'm very muscular but not big, Strength is also very good. Should I go for Anadrol because I heard that makes your appetite go boom
>>
>>41685627
It's only your second cycle, give it some time.

Fuck everyone expects super roid mode from 1 cycle.
>>
>>41685709
How long have you been injecting for this cycle?

What does your diet look like?
>>
File: 1457971035221.jpg (93KB, 620x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457971035221.jpg
93KB, 620x340px
>>41685551
You cant plastic surgery a bigger working dick

Yoi fixin your ears finally?
>>
>>41685627
You probably don't eat enough. And you're probably also expecting too much. LBM doesn't grow on trees

i only used test + dbol for mass. Dbol is great for fullness, but gave me shitty acne

>>41685668
Yeah, only when i used dbol i had it again.

Accutane is satans poison. The depression made me almost kill myself

>>41685748
penis enlargement?

I just want to be happy with myself
>>
>>41685734
i'm on my 10 week starting tomorrow. I've gained almost 6 kg during this cycle. But now i'm barely at 74 or 75 but it's not going up, i've been on the same weight for almost 3 weeks. My appetites not that good but I know that i have to eat 3000 calories to gain. I don't count but i eat pretty good, always get in my protein and carbs and fats.
>>
>>41685769
thanks mast your a legend mate. I fucking love you i'd suck your veiny cock any time brah. You'r gonna make it bro
>>
Lads I've been thinking about hopping on test. The only thing that's stopping me is my hairline is already dodgy and there's a history of male baldness in my family. I'm 23 now, it will last another 15 years before I have to clean shave it all off and I'm afraid the gear will speed that shit up.
Is there anything to prevent hairloss while on test and how effective is it?
>>
>>41685769
How else would you ever be happy with yourself
>>
>>41685801
I'm on Test E and hair loss doesn't run in my family but i've definately noticed hair thinning in my scalp, and that scared the shit out of me since my hair is thick as fuck. I'm on my second cycle now and i use hair growing supplements for the vitamins and biotin to make it grow faster. I also use schampoo and conditioner against hair loss. It's helping a bit and slowing the process down. Get both the supplements and the schampoo if you don't want to lose your hair.
>>
>>41685828
Man I'll be honest, I'd rather have a full head of hair than an extra 10kg of mass.
>>
>>41685802
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1275007.html

watch this video jerry

I know that's why i am doing it. Hopes and dreams are for the weak
>>
It’s important to remember that penis size doesn’t affect sexual performance, and that no matter how small you think your penis is, it’s likely to be normal.

However, men often have the wrong perspective on their penis, says sexual health expert Dr David Delvin. "When you look down at your own organ, it seems shorter than it really is," he says.

written by someone with small penis
>>
Mast did you even consider you're just gay for black men ?
>>
>>41685776
Yeah you're full of shit. 'I don't count but I know I get enough'. You're just omniscient aren't you. Don't have to pay attention to anything you just know it all.

Get control of your diet then you can complain about shit genetics or whatever else.
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Does anyone take finasteride? Do you get the ED sides? Is it worth the sides to keep your hair? My hairline is receding and im shedding like crazy I dont want to be bald ;~;
>>
>>41686017
Shave it
>>
File: 1492149363776.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492149363776.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>41686023
B-but i have goofy big ears and a odd shaped head ;~;
>>
>>41685440
Is mast's name Tyler? I know a guy that looks just like him
>>
>>41685885
holy shit lel.
big dicks for everyone
>>
What are you two getting plastic surgery for this time?
>>
>>41686084
Dick size
>>
>>41685961
At least I am not in denial like you.

>>41686036
Keto shampoo and biotin for hair loss and regrowth. No sides.
>>
>tfw keep seeing the same roided out prick OHPing 20kg and having BOULDER shoulders while i sweat blood every workout to achieve 1/6th of his mass

fuck you all im hopping on the juice fuck this natty bullshit 1 gram of test a week untill you drop dead from a stroke i dont give a shit anymore im going on 5 kg of roids a day and doing pushups once a week to maintain gorilla chest
>>
When Blasting and Cruising, assuming you go to a true TrT cruise and not some retarded high dose, would blood pressure go down like it would natty?

I hear blood pressure is a concern with BnC and it just gets higher and higher over time, but I imagine thats for people who run more and more amounts of gear.

I plan on just using about 500-1g of anabolics/per blast and then the minimum amount of TrT to retain muscle, within natty range or slightly above.

Any other issues with Blast and Cruise? I'm 100% sure its' better than going through PCT hell for months every year.
>>
>>41685769
>I just want to be happy with myself
u will never be
>>
>>41686086
>>41685885
This looks awful. For real?
>>
>>41686109
>I hear blood pressure is a concern with BnC
>minimum amount of TrT to retain muscle, within natty range or slightly above

There is your answer.
>>
>>41686106
roiders do this shit literally just to piss time away and make natty assholes like you angry lmao
>>
I swear to god, I am unable to satisfy my hunger at all on tren. My plan was to recomp and get lean but I don't see that happening if I cant control this hunger. Should I bit the bullet and throw some EC in there?
>>
>>41686456
Also when I don't eat enough carbs I feel what I assume it feels like to be hypoglycemic.
>>
has anyone ever done a deca/winny only cycle? just curious as to what doses they ran and how it worked out for them
>>
>>41685885
This is incredible

Life changing
>>
>>41686679
sounds horrible
>>
>>41686679
For what reason?

Deca for bloaty mass and nice joints. Stack with test.

Winny for drying out and getting veiny pre comp.
>>
>>41686477
How long has it been since you started?

What are your current stats? Height, weight, bodyfat, current diet, doses, etc
>>
File: wtf.png (1MB, 1167x1070px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1MB, 1167x1070px
hey /frauds/, current natty here. After wasting the past 5 months trying to cut, I realize it's a joke when you're 100% natural.

>28 years old, been weightlifting since 19
>6 feet even, 178 pounds, 17% body fat (according to the Fitbit scale)

>deadlift = 325 1x5
>low bar squat = 245 3x3
>bench & pendley row = 205 3x3
>ohp = 140 3x3
>dips & chin-ups = 82.5 3x3

>Week 1-2: perfect, lost 2 pounds >90% was fat

>Week 3-4: nothing happened, better lower the calories a bit, take a walk in the evenings

>Week 5-6: lost 5 pounds, body fat % barely budged at all, calculated 4 of those pounds lost was muscle

>Week 7: Holy shit, I feel exhausted, I'm already doing 1,600 calories on rest days, how much lower do I have to go? I haven't gotten morning wood at all, and I just worked hard for 2 weeks to lose 4 pounds of muscle. Might as well come up for air: add 25 calories every day until I’m at break even point, improve metabolism, etc.

My goal isn't weight loss, it's body fat loss. I want to go from current 17% to 10% nothing crazy, nothing extreme, yet my body fights me every step of the way.

PLAN:
burn 500 calories more than I eat every day (except for refeed )

Refeed is once every two weeks, calories at tdee, low fat, body weight protein, the rest is slow digesting carbs. Refeed is on a workout day.

WORKOUT:
> Strong Lifts 3x3
> workout 3 times a week, 1 hour each time
> heavy, compound lifts, no docking around with accessories
> not only did I not lose strength, I actually slowly added on weight to the lifts
>>
File: 100. large white_horizontal.png (1MB, 6100x2411px) Image search: [Google]
100. large white_horizontal.png
1MB, 6100x2411px
>>41686853
Before anyone starts picking at my diet, here’s a screen shot of the extreme lengths I go to every day of the cut. My Fitness Pal? Please, that’s for amateurs, they have no idea if they have a chronic vitamin / mineral deficiency or not.

Everything I eat is whole food, unprocessed. I do this to keep myself feeling full, max out on nutrition, and to avoid processed food crap. But mostly to keep myself feeling full. As a result, I hardly felt like I was starving at all this whole time, but I do feel low on energy. (well no shit, Sherlock, you’re on a cut!)

CALORIES IN < CALORIES OUT:

I wear a Fitbit with heart rate monitoring to make sure I burn 500 calories more than I eat by the end of the day. The Fitbit may not be 100% accurate, but it’s better than nothing. I sometimes burn 600 calories more than I eat just to be safe.

1,800 calories on a rest day, add more calories to make up for workout on work out days

MACROS:
> protein = 1 gram per bodyweight
> fat = 30% of calories
> carbs = whatever’s left over

VITAMINS / MINERALS:

I usually go for 150% of the recommended daily allowance, sometimes higher, but always under 50% of the upper limit. So it’s not like I have a deficiency that’s ruining my fat loss.

WATER:

Half my body weight in fluid ounces, that’s 90 fl oz. ( 11 cups of water). Urine is slightly yellow, so it’s not like I’m not drinking enough water.

SLEEP!

I wake up naturally, no alarm clock. I work from home and have a loose schedule, as long I meet important deadlines on time, doesn’t matter when I start my day.

I used to sleep 9 hours on average, but as the cut progressed, I end up sleeping 11 hours a day. So it’s not like I’m sleep deprived.
>>
>>41686853
What does this have to do with steroids.

trying to micromanage your body will fail. Keep it simple. Lmao adjusting your diet by ~25 cals~. That isn't even possible unless you have a scientific grade calorimeter measuring everything you eat. You can't measure how much you eat or excercise to that degree, not even close
>>
>>41686853
>9 years for those lifts

What are you even doing?

>Stronglifts 3x3
>No accessories

Ahh now it makes sense
>>
>>41686867

LONG TERM:

I don't want to blast and cruise forever, I do want to travel outside of the country and that'll be damn hard to do when I'm dependent on injecting at least twice a week.

SHORT TERM:

What do I need to do to cut this last 10 pounds of stubborn body fat? Will clenbuterol on it's own do the trick, or do I need a 12 -15 week 500mg test E, arimidex, clen cycle to blast this fat once and for all?

It's six pack abs I want, but it happens to be my body's strong hold fortress of body fat. My body produces so little testosterone compared to you guys, and then my fuckin' fat cells aromatize my hard earned testosterone into estrogen. I understand that there is a healthy amount of estrogen to be had in a man's body, but hey, do I have too much? I am 17% body fat after all. Blood tests will shed some light on this.
>>
>>41686916
Have you had your hormone levels tested before?

If you're really having that much of an issue you might legitimately have low test. Especially with your abysmal stats and lifts.
>>
>>41686815
yes, mainly joints and endurance and recovery
>>
>>41686916
Normally it's not recommended for a first cycle because of sides potential

But a low test moderate tren blast is basically exactly what you're looking for.

Try 150mg test e or prop/week with 350mg tren a. You're 28, you probably have your shit together enough to handle tren sides. Especially if you're already this anal about your cut
>>
File: SUCCESS-VS-FAILURE-IN-PICTURE.jpg (63KB, 943x302px) Image search: [Google]
SUCCESS-VS-FAILURE-IN-PICTURE.jpg
63KB, 943x302px
>>41686898
>What does this have to do with steroids.

will a 12 week cycle with the discipline that I have from dieting/exercise finally get me to my modest goal?My goal is modest and I want to go from A to B, no more of this wasted time.

>>41686901
At least I was disciplined to carry out my plan. I worked out Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at nearly the same time for the past 3 years. Meanwhile, other people come when they feel like it, and switch workout plans when they feel like it's not working.

>No accessories
Do weighted dips / chin ups count as accessories? I can do 82 pounds 3x3 for each
>>
>>41686831
Im currently week 3 of 350mg Test/tren ew.

6ft 212lb ~14-16% bf. You can see the top 4 abs but still have the lower pouch of fat (bad fat distribution)

I work in a steel factor so im active pretty much all day and I do a pplpplx split that take me about 75-90 minutes to complete and sometimes ill use my rest day to hit a lagging body part.

Ideal my diet is as fallows
6am: 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup blueberries, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon and 1 scoop whey
8am: 1 cup spring salad with 100g chicken and 1 tbsp low cal ranch dressing.
10am: 200g chicken breast with 1cup mixed veg (Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and black beans.
12pm: 1 cup spring salad with 100g chicken and 1 tbsp low cal ranch dressing.
1:30pm: 100g cottage cheese,100g greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop whey
~2:30 pm (pre work out) 2 bannanas
~4:30 pm (post work out) 2tbsp all natural pb, 1 banana and 2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 scoop whey protein shake in water
6pm 200g chicken breast with 1cup mixed veg (Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and black beans.)

But when im feeling low carb at work ill get a muffin with my coffee or sometime a doughnut from tims (the just brought back the dutchie)

and if im staying up later I will have more oatmeal with 1/2 scoop protien and blue berries.
>>
>>41686946
Pick one.

If you want to bulk up a bit and have tons of recovery to continue blasting the gym, nandrolone.

If you want to dry out and have that dickskin conditioning for the beach, roll with winny and another dry compound.>>41686946
>>
Do you guys notice any mental benefits when on test 500mg?
>>
>>41686853

up intensity in gym and add cardio 4-5 times a week
>>
>>41686995
Looks fine to me. No wonder you're hungry if you're running tren with an active job.

Try cutting out sugars when adding carbs, my opinion is you haven't had enough time with the tren for it to recomp you. Hasn't even been a month.
>>
How the fuck do I buy buttcoins, seems like such a scam
>>
File: moifront.jpg (30KB, 486x648px) Image search: [Google]
moifront.jpg
30KB, 486x648px
>>41686853
> workout 3 times a week, 1 hour each time
There's you problem faggot. I workout 5x a week for 2 hours and do 30min of cardio everyday. You're just a pussy
>>
>>41686969
>Normally it's not recommended for a first cycle because of sides potential

You're talking about clenbuterol? I thought the side effects were pretty tame when taking reasonable doses. Hands are a bit shaky, a bit insomnia, but as long as you don't go crazy on the dosage or the time on use...it's not like you'll be permanently scarred, right? I read the Llewellyn anabolics guide.

Low test, moderate tren blast, huh? Sounds exciting, but on a first cycle? I'm currently a lifetime natty after all, but it's not like I'm proud of that. All that means is I'm 28 years old and wasted way too much time.

> Especially if you're already this anal about your cut

Cut insane or remain the same. Extreme measures to get extreme results. (I'm laughing my ass off as I type that, because look at what results I actually got, Jesus fuckin christ)
>>
>>41687011
Honestly? I don't. There probably are some benefits but 90% of it is not directly from the testosterone. Im still an unconfident loser.
>>
>>41687051
Clen is basically bullshit in my opinion. Just a meme. DNP works far far better.

But for your goals a quick tren cycle for recomping sounds like what you're after.
>>
>>41687011
I do. Test specifically, high deca or eq didn't do shit but I have a great sense of well being on higher test.

Tren cycle starts Wednesday so I can see if it's testosterone or dht(ish) that does it. Very excited.
>>
>>41686853
Your work out routine doesn't match your fitness goal at all. You're training as if you don't care about body fat and just want to lift as heavy as possible.

>>41687047
this
>>
>>41687047
Are you natty or on steroids? If I don't have above natural hormone levels in me, I'm not going any higher.

Any of you remember the mong? He ripped me a new one, saying I gotta stop being a pussy and crush that volume. Ok, I did that, nothing happened. And what'd fit say? Fuck you, man, eat more food! I did that and I got fat. No, I didn't eat a shit ton of shitty food, yet I still just put on fat mass.

The first 6 years of weightlifting, I did do 5-6 times a week. I made some gains the first year, sure, but then plateau and nothing. Oh and I tried everything, but it wasn't until I lowered to 3 times a week hard and heavy that I finally got stronger and thicker. I'm 10 pounds less than I was back then, and people used to comment on how I got bigger all over again, go figure.
>>
>>41687124
Why don't you do cardio?
>>
>>41685551
Front looks good but the back looks off.
>>
>>41687151
Stan Efferding was coached into his ifbb pro card by flex wheeler with a routine that included zero cardio. Cardio just shrinks you. Do really high volume short rest interval leg work instead.
>>
This thread needs less steroid talk and more blogging.

Do I text my ex today? It's been three days since we last spoke and I want go to her house and smash through her window and just hug her.
>>
>>41687032
I've just been getting cravings for sugar alot more since starting tren and its convenient having a tim horton on site as im not allowed to leave the factory for lunch so its my only choice. Although Im still eating a bit under my tdee and I can fit in these "cheat" meals I feel that if i do it enough my body is going to get use to them and expect more to beat the cravings.

But like you said its still to early to tell and i mean worse scenerio is I lean bulk and get more muscle than I originally planned.
>>
Im thinken about becoming a high school teacher (probably a science teacher). Thoughts? I like being around other people, I'd like to coach a sport too. Probably swimming or track I know the most about. It's still a ways out, I need a 4 year degree, but I got to make decisions fast because this is my life.
>>41687227
send her a nude
>>
File: goals.jpg (44KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
44KB, 480x674px
I have a question lads.

I finally decided to end my hard cut of 69 days today with a big bang. I started it natty, ended it with 5 weeks into 550mg Test E and 80-100mg Var Cycle. Did it all high protein, low carb, medium-ish fats. Last 5 days were done via PSMF @ 1,000 cals of purely protein

I decided a good refeed of eating 4000 cals at once with 450+ grams of carbs would be a good way to go out with a bang.
And now I got veins fucking EVERYWHERE (fuck yeah)

I started adding superdrol at 25mg last Thursday, and I'm about to run out of var in 12 days. Once I run out of var, I'm bumping up the sdrol to 37.5mg ED for 2 and a half weeks, taking a couple weeks off, then finishing my test e cycle with sdrol.

My question is, can I go straight into a heavy bulk after cutting so hard (1700-1850 cals per day for 69 days) with minimal rebound? My goal is bearmode because I realized abs are not for me and I'd be better off looking strong instead considering my build.

Would I rebound on fat too much? Even with the sdrol added?

Sorry for the long ass post. I luv u all
>>
>>41687179
You're talking about someone who spends at least 3 hours in he gym a day at an intensity level you couldn't manage.

His workout is his cardio.
>>
>>41687227
>smash through her window and hug her
Welcome to /fraud/
>>
>>41687271
Well... Yeah.

Life goals to be able to have that sort of time to dedicate for leaving humanity behind.

I still advocate intense cardio over liss for physique purposes.
>>
File: beforeafter.jpg (86KB, 822x485px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
86KB, 822x485px
>>41687124
I'm obviously natty, as you can tell my traps and forearms are garbage and this was actually a 1 year progress from never setting foot in a gym by the way.
As a natty you gotta eat a lot,cardio often so you don't get fat from all the food you eat, have a flawless diet (ie: eating whole steamed cauliflowers for snack), good sleep, no alcohol, etc... I'm not saying the roiders here don't do exactly the same thing, but they can get away with more shit because of their gear.
I sincerely believe you're not putting enough effort into this. If it's your rest day and there's a body part you feel is 100% fresh, you should skip the rest day and go destroy it at the gym.
>>
>>41687227
6 months here and we stopped talking on a fight. Only way I have left to contact her is weak ass Facebook messenger shit. Been together on and off 5 years, popped every cherry she had so she's kinda nuts over me, but I don't just want to fuck, I want something to work.

What do?
>>
>>41687263
your write up means absolutely NOTHING without progress pics

People want to know if you are a lard ass or a musclehead, especially if you were cutting for nearly a week @1000kcals.
>>
File: IMG_4529.jpg (1MB, 1671x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.jpg
1MB, 1671x2560px
>>41687309
First of all, congrats on your transformation. You went from puffy, pepperoni nipples to lean.

>As a natty you gotta eat a lot
ok, makes sense, how does 500 calories above tdee sound? In an ideal world, that would be a pound a week.

>cardio often so you don't get fat from all the food you eat
then why eat so much? Cardio for the sake of heart health is good, but cardio to prevent getting fat from all the food eaten? That's just going to make me more tired the next day, shouldn't I rest up and save my energy for intense weightlifting the next day?

I thought lifting heavier weights will result in bigger muscle, no? Wasn't that the whole point of Strong Lifts? Sure you're central nervous system adapts, but if you can add 50 pounds to your lift over a few months, you will get bigger, yeah?

picture is me from last week
>>
File: fuck.jpg (305KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
305KB, 720x720px
>>41687368
I went from 18% to about 12-13ish% bodyfat. I look gross and DYEL as fuck, so I want to strive for stronk mode (ideally Bimbo tier)

Kinda prepping my butthole for this one...but I know I'll get flamed to hell. My lifts are at 1/2/2.75/3.75 as of right now, I just look sad.

Also super fucking unflattering front camera angles
>>
Which one of you hacked Emma from the Delray misfits Instagram?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170604-203854.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-203854.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>41687428
>>
How the fuck is mast so big?
>>
File: 1496569833266.png (301KB, 584x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496569833266.png
301KB, 584x475px
>>41687421
>>
File: 1495928257713.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495928257713.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>41687421
damn... im so sorry
>>
>>41687478
hes only 5'6
>>
>>41687525
Wtf I wish I was 5'6
>>
>>41687419
>ok, makes sense, how does 500 calories above tdee sound?
meh I don't know, I never counted calories. The way I see it is if you only eat good food (with an emphasis on vegetables and fish/chicken breasts), you don't really have to worry about calories. I eat more on days I had a very intense session, I avoid carbs in the evening and that's pretty much it

>cardio
well doing a lot of cardio will make you more healthy, which will translate into better lifting sessions, better muscle recovery, etc... there is no excuse not to do plenty plenty of cardio. If you overdo it, you'll simply be super lean

>shouldn't I rest up and save my energy for intense weightlifting the next day?
I suggest you take a preworkout, even though they're not really healthy

>I thought lifting heavier weights will result in bigger muscle, no?
I do 4 sets of everything, one being high rep (15) another being heavy (3-5), 2 other sets are ''normal'' 7-10. Sometimes (a lot of times actually) I'll do a 5th set if I feel like it

PS: I remember supermang, I'm pretty sure he wasn't natty
>>
>>41685440
he literally looks like the biggest idiot and a douchebag, still respect for the gains.
>>
>>41687421
Obliques and back you disgusting boot.
>>
>>41687421
what's your height/weight ?
and did you begin your cycle with the body on the left being the body on injection day 1 ?
>>
File: april_fools.jpg (173KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
april_fools.jpg
173KB, 480x600px
>>41687498
>>41687515
It's cool. I'm finally started to come to terms with it. If I can't look good, I can at least try to look strong.

I struggled HARD with body image issues growing up because of how I looked. Coupled with depression and maybe some low test, I was in rough shape.

So now I just want to be big and strong. I always wanted to start injecting bathtub chemicals, so fuck it might as well.

Might even through in tren ace on the back end of this cycle. Who knows
>>
>>41687550
Heavy pull ups and dips are my priority lifts as of now. Working on it.
>boot
Fuck you

>>41687555
I'm 6ft, started at 186lbs. Now I'm at 175lbs. I didn't start cycling on my left pic, I would say I did my first pin about a month and half in my cut at 15% bodyfat
>>
>>41687567
You will definitely look better bear mode
>>
>>41687603
That's what I'm thinking too, friend
>>
>>41687539
>I never counted calories

then how do you really know if you ate enough? You're running blind, you don't really know where you're going.

You want to add muscle?
> 1. you didn't eat enough, you ain't gonna grow
> 2. you ate enough, you are going to grow, a little bit of fat too
> 3. you ate too much, you are going to grow AND add too much fat. This means a shorter bulk and more time out of the year spent cutting.

>I suggest you take a preworkout
I did that during my cut, until I started experiencing adrenal fatigue. My mind was racing at night, couldn't fall asleep. When I did fall asleep, it took at least an hour to wake up, I was so groggy, half asleep / half awake.

It's been a month since I last took any pre workout and I do miss it. The intensity was always high, I was pushing myself hard, and it didn't even hurt. But the adrenal fatigue got out of hand.

>I do 4 sets of everything...
that sounds like a typical bro split, other than the standard 6-8 rep shit. I remember doing that when I first heard of Martin Beckham what's his face and the lean gains hype. I did that, but I got ZERO progress, I kept a workout journal and I could clearly see that I was forever maxing out at the same weight.

>supermang

Oh I knew he wasn't natty, it was what he said though, about working out more often, that got me to try it again. It didn't work. Who knows, maybe I'm low test? I hope not, I'll get blood work done this week and find out.
>>
>>41687603
Speaking of which, back go my original question~

After coming off such a hard cut, can I immediately go into a hard bulk? Already got var, sdrol, and test e going on
>>
>>41687759
reverse diet unless you wanna get fat. Start at maintenance cals and work your way up
>>
>>41687681
>then how do you really know if you ate enough? You're running blind, you don't really know where you're going.

as long as I'm making progress that's all that matters. I don't wanna be some autist weighting on a scale every fucking thing he eats. I'm not a pro bodybuilder
>>
File: 1487064371141.jpg (377KB, 2112x628px) Image search: [Google]
1487064371141.jpg
377KB, 2112x628px
>>41687759
I wouldn't, personally. I'd stay around maintenance for a few weeks, maybe a slight surplus.

Slowly add more and more food and try to increase training volume to match it the whole way, depending on your own limitations of course.

Remember not to take your bulk too far.
>>
>>41688112
>takes all the risks of the pro lifestyle
>doesn't maximize returns from risks
I get you want to maintain quality of life but fuck dude hoping on a scale once a week aint hard.
>>
File: full__MG_9850.jpg (475KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
full__MG_9850.jpg
475KB, 1024x1536px
Does anyone still use LMC or is it meme tier?
>>
>>41688112
Yo, prep your meats the night before so you know how much protein you're getting. I was overestimating the amount of protein I was eating for too long. The other two macros can be winged to some degree, though my opinion is aas do better with carbs>fat.

>t. Someone who has had amazing results by greatly increasing meat consumption.
>>
File: Ultimate-Warrior-Passes-Away.jpg (45KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate-Warrior-Passes-Away.jpg
45KB, 642x361px
Considering making a shredded pork and rice shake because Im tired of eating it.

Y/n
>>
>>41688171
Make sure you get all the starch out or youll make glue
>>
>>41688209
Have you attempted this before? Maybe I'll shred oats with it instead but oats with pork sounds off.
>>
>>41688229
Tried with chicken
>>
>>41688240
Should I flood it with ice and water? Not blend it fully?

Damn this is getting complicated.
>>
>>41681661
EQ is going to take a long time to reach peak levels, for example. In 3 weeks, you'll hit about 70% of peak levels, and twice as long as that to hit about 90% I think.

Now, if you frontload, and double the dose you take during the first week, yo'll hit 70% peak levels in a week, and 90% in 4 weeks.

Triple your dose for the first week and youll hit just above peak dose in the first week which will taper down slowly to normal peak for the rest of the cycle.

I know thats a lot of oil to inject too. You can also double your dose for the first 2 weeks and hit just above peak levels in 2 weeks.
>>
File: begantraining.jpg (552KB, 1944x1458px) Image search: [Google]
begantraining.jpg
552KB, 1944x1458px
>>41688131
>>41688148
>takes all the risks of the pro lifestyle
the hell are you talking about ? I'm natty picrelated>>41687309

but then again I am in fraud so I understand
/looks at watch
''hey guys look over there!''
/runs the opposite way
>>
>>41688346
this is fucking strange
>>
>>41688256
I dunno how to make it work, people say it can
>>
>>41687119
>Your work out routine doesn't match your fitness goal at all. You're training as if you don't care about body fat and just want to lift as heavy as possible.

Ok, what suggestions do you have? I will wholeheartedly listen to what you have to say.

Do what that natty guy suggested and do 5-6 sessions a week? >>41687047
Then what do I do each session? Back to bodybuilding splits? chest back, arms, legs? Push, pull, legs? 4 sets per exercise, 6-8 reps?

I will be looking into this guy's suggestion to do test / tren to blast this last bit of stubborn fat. >>41686969
>>
>>41688452
I know it's leddit but read this it's as basic as can be while still telling you everything you need to program for yourself on a slightly more advanced level.

https://www.reddit.com/r/weightroom/comments/6674a4/dr_mike_israetels_training_tips_for_hypertrophy/
>>
>>41688452
have you just never lifted weights or what I don't even have a set routine I just go lift heavy shit for 2 hours and I'm big
>>
>>41688533
Ikr and he claims to have been lifting 9 years but doesn't know how to program for himself or even what works for him?
>>
>>41688559
eventually you just get an understanding of what your respond well to based on how you're currently eating and how you want to spend the next 90-120 minutes but this dude seems clueless
>>
Ex sent me a snapchat of her medication stash complaining she has no antihistamines.

What did she mean by this?

Also starting to get very hot at night. Sweating partly through my shirts especially after late night carbs.
>>
>>41688575
She needs you to scratch her itch
>>
>>41688575
means literally nothing other than she's bored and you're an easy source of attention. Now you want her back? respond after a good while saying "lol so go buy some" include an eye roll emoji and then tell her you're going to bed because you've got shit to do in the am. your first steps need to making her less of a priority in your life, and she needs to see that.
>>
>eating 360+g protein a day in pork and beef
>3lbs a day of meat
>Still not at 2g/lb of lbm in protein

Guess I'm ordering whey in bulk
>>
>>41688605
I responded with "You should probably go to a pharmacy then."
>>
>>41686853
>i use a fitbit scale to calculate my bf%
>25 calorie increase per day

Maybe your data would serve you better if your increments weren't magnitudes lower than your measurable error margin.
>>
>>41688620
good that's not bad next time she responds just ignore her
>>
>>41688620
Should have said you could help sooth any iches she has like this anon said
>>41688581
>>
>>41688636
validating a ho through texts gets you nothing literally every dick she texts says this
>>
>>41688628
I kind of had to. She replied but I couldn't answer for a few hours because of work.

Am I alpha yet? Can I cry in her lap yet?
>>
File: IMG_7077.png (102KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7077.png
102KB, 750x1334px
Fuck so this girl is fuckin fine. I'm literally just gonna spend the next week tanning. Where do girls like to go? Coffee shops?
>>
>>41688649
Yeah but he's already had relations with said ho, and she's initiating. Seems like a green light to me, pursue.

If she shows any sort of disdain after you say something suggestive, that's where you back off.
>>
>>41688668
She looks 30.
>>
>>41688652
remove concepts of alpha or short term satisfactions. you're playing a long game here. stay consistent with making her reach out to you, ignore her when it's lame lady shit like "oh no no drugs" and unlike the advice given here by nerds don't text her about getting your dick wet because it should be assumed on her end that if you wanted pussy you be texting about it, you'd be out getting pussy. text her when it suits your needs and communicate only when she is being a real person and not seeking attention.
>>
>>41688668
I take girls ice skating because I'm good at it.
>>
>>41688684
Ice skating is gay no wonder your girl left you
>>
>>41688672
but she knows he's desperate and she knows he's an easy source of validation. his goal is to separate himself from the rest of the competition besides women especially young girls hate being ignored as sexual creatures one of their only valuable assets as they don't have defined personalities careers or hobbies yet
>>
>>41688700
Ice skating is fun and alpha. Plus it really is good date material if you're good at it.
>>
>>41688705
>besides women especially young girls hate being ignored as sexual creatures one of their only valuable assets as they don't have defined personalities careers or hobbies yet
Basic bitches gonna be basic man
>>
>>41688725
and that's fine if that's what he wants but he needs to leverage his position men have the capacity to deny sex too and removing the sexual quality from their conversations will make her prove to him she's worthy of that type of attention especially when she's wondering why he's not validating her like that anymore.
>>
I'll probably just go to an upscale coffee shop. We have lots of those around here

>>41688682
She's actually quite pretty esp in some other photos

>>41688684
>>41688700
Ice skating ain't gay but it sure as hell ain't my type of thing
>>
>>41688746
nah that's typical take her somewhere that initiates a physical relationship, skating, hiking, swimming, dancing, etc
>>
>>41688746
Oh shit, just found out she won the county beauty pageant HNNNNNGGGG

God bless test, gonna do some PSMF this week
>>
>in less than 2 weeks time I gotta special gig to do
>need to just go full anorexic and rely on orals to keep me full
>can't do it

how the fuck do I do it?

why can cheer leaders, models and other bodybuilders do it?

do i really need meth?
>>
>>41688746
Ice skating is fucking dope. Let me explain why.

>cheap
>there's a clear end and start of the session instead of awkwardly trying to "finish" a date
>novelty factor, a lot of girls (esp. Australians) have never been ice skating
>You get to show off a skill showing that you're not an empty husk of a person
>Girl will have to latch onto your arm the entire time if she doesn't want to fall over
>non-chalant physical barrier broken way easier than a coffee shop where it's difficult to touch without coming off desperate
>easy to grab a titty by 'accident' if she slips and you catch her

You basically put the girl forcibly into a vulnerable and foreign position where she needs you to feel safe. You force her to require your physical contact.

Even if the date is shit, I still get to do something I enjoy.

My guess is this grill has probably frequented more coffee shops than you and she will be in her element and able to dissect you easily since she's not distracted.
>>
>>41688776
Fill up with water

>>41688741
>removing the sexual quality from their conversations will make her prove to him she's worthy of that type of attention
Nah, they just move on to the next one
>>
>>41688803
Are you even trying to pretend this isn't pasta?
>>
>>41688803
Hmm good points. The local rink is off limits to public right now tho (it's an Olympic training facility) so i might just take her hiking
>>
>>41688852
Just because you haven't autistically planned the optimal best date doesn't mean what I plan is pasta.
>>
>>41688871
But because one could easily find your post word for word elsewhere, one could logically determine that this would mean your post is pasta.
>>
The girl literally unmatched me

Fuck. Why? If she'd just gone out with me like wtf. I'm like 8" taller than her she would have fallen in love. There is no God.
>>
>>41688889
I mean, it's a good idea. I would be surprised if I was the only person utilising ice skating.
>>
>>41688912
Rape her
>>
just here for some second opinions.
coming of cycle completely after a very long time.
is this an appropriate PCT?
Week 1-2: Clomid 100mg per day
Week 1-2: Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 3-4: Clomid 50mg per day
Week 3-4: Nolvadex 20mg per day
>>
>>41688912
Oh shit, she actually didn't unmatch me she just changed her tinder profile pic and I didn't recognize her between all my matches lol.

Now I won't feel like shit for the time being but holy fuck did I feel disappointed for 5 minutes

God is great praise be upon him lord and savior I will never stray from gods light amen.

>>41688920
Have you ever read "A confederacy of dunces"? It's one of my favorites. You'd love it.
>>
>>41685769
Are you serious? What's your dick size at the moment and what would be your "ideal" dick size to be happy?
>>
>>41688928
That was a rollercoaster.
>>
Where can I get good quality dnp? I'm a fatty that has hit a wall after lossing 160lbs, just want something to get me back to burning
>>
>>41688928
Yeah
Are you saying I sell hotdogs
>>
>>41685440
wait, who has a micro penis?

did stoya return?
>>
>>41688990
Nah cuz you said ignatiuss catchphrase

>>41689000
Clitty -> clitoris -> clit dick -> micropenis -> chode -> "average" -> average -> Chad -> horsecock
>>
>>41689020
You have answered nothing, chum
>>
>>41689020
Gainful employment?
>>
Broke my arm in january, still not allowed to lift but can after summer and starting from scratch. Year work gone to waste, I've put on some weight, lost lot's of muscle, my arm is double the size smaller than left too.
Anyhow, besides anabolics, I was thinking is there anything that will help me move things faster when I start again? I'll be starting from skinny fat (sigh) state with almost no strength in my right arm and I really don't wanna waste 2 years getting back to proper shape physically and strength wise... SARMS maybe, or something?
>>
File: IMG_7078.png (144KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7078.png
144KB, 750x1334px
im gonna be #noided for the next week. She *seems* interested but whatever. Just gotta live life

>>41689041
That's my speciality
>>
>>41689092
>>41688920
Very rude words Jerry! Girls are for RESPECTING! if you know what I mean
>>
>>41689101
LGD-4033 is the best commonly available current SARM for adding strength and size, its great when stacked with test (it increases the effective dose of your test without needing to pin higher volumes).

There's many options, and you may want to do some cutting to get to a lower bf before jumping on, though you could also use tren.
>>
potato chips are fine for increasing calories if I feel lazy right? I mean its just carbs and a bunch of unsaturated fat (ignoring the salt here)
>>
File: 20170605_143507.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
20170605_143507.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
My shaker wouldn't seal properly and milk kept flying everywhere. So I threw a temper tantrum and ripped the lid off and smashed it against the table. Broke.

Dude I love tren.
>>
>>41689176
And oil.
Baked potato chips are okay
>>
>>41689201
Update: It's sealed now.
>>
>>41689225
>oil
yes, unsaturated fats.
>>
Ex just texted me "hey"

FUCKING FRAUD WAS RIGHT ALL I HAD TO DO WAS IGNORE HER. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The validation feels like heroin.
What do I do now?
>>
File: 1487912765665.png (310KB, 928x610px) Image search: [Google]
1487912765665.png
310KB, 928x610px
>>41689257
Rape her
>>
Anyone use Olympus Labs UK products? Looking at their EL1MINATE and K1NGs blood.
>>
>>41689257
Don't go back, progress isn't with her brah
>>
>>41689215
is this from a movie ?
>>
>>41689284
No source talk here, buddy.
>>
>>41689257
Literally nothing when in doubt ignore. Now wait until tomorrow afternoon or so to reply. Give it a simple reply of "I'm super busy lately if you want to catch up we can grab coffee not much time for texting :/"

I bet you good money tho if you continue to ignore she will open up about feelings and you can take it from there. Don't be a lame faggot about it. Don't talk about missing her or anything. If she opens up just say "we can talk in person I need to consider things"
>>
>>41689301
Fuck you faggot I'm just talking about a completely legal product
>>
>>41689308
Just buy test.
>>
>>41689305
Yeah nah I kind of blew everything you said immediately.
>>
>>41689321
Okay so you have no clue what I'm even talking about, cool. EL1MINATE etc. is for liver health, heart health etc.
>>
>>41689329
Whatever it is, its fucking useless. Just buy tudca from a raw powder supplier. You can probably find tudca powder on ebay even.
>>
>>41689327
you're a fucking retard Jesus you had one job
>>
>>41689329
I have no clue what I'm talking about but you're buying "natural" test boosters for like $100 a bucket. Sure, buddy.

For alternative medicine and "natural health products", try an eastern european middle aged housewives' forum instead of /fraud/. I'm sure any one of them will satisfy all your snake oil needs.
>>
>>41689349
Mate I almost creamed my pants when I saw that 'hey'
>>
>>41689355
>>41689340

I haven't bought any of it. I was wondering if their buzzwords and patented crap amounted to anything
>>
>>41689357
Ask her if she has any younger us cousins
>>
>>41689234
>>41689201
> run tren
> become a sexually deviant manbaby
>>
>>41689357
stop that
>>
>>41689374
She doesn't. All of her cousins are country bumfuck barrel chested fat retards who smoke meth, drink too much and have 11 kids.
>>
>>41689376
Tbh thats not tren, its just manlet rage and blaming it on tren
>>
>>41689387
I'm 6'1" you fucking subhuman.
>>
>>41689394
>6'1"

Youre king of the manlets before we even subtract your estating.
>>
>>41689385
Sounds like a real winner
>>
>>41689409
Was going to post a cropped version of my drivers license to prove it but turns out these new fandangled licenses don't have your height on it.
>>
>>41689431
how convenient little guy
>>
Ree only my ex can call me little guy
>>
Does it really take 6-8 weeks for test E to kick in? When people say they're doing a 3 month cycle, for example, are they counting that time too?
>>
>>41687309
is this picture 1 year progress natty? If so I think that's pretty good
>>
>>41689460
I'm not bimbo.
>>
>>41689472
it takes a little while to build to majority of peak levels, so a bit more time than that for peopl to 'see' the effects I am guessing.

On an E3D schedule if you take 2.7x the dose just on the first inject day youll be at peak levels from day 1
>>
>>41689430
She's literally a diamond in a shit stack. Everyone in her family bar her Mum just got fucked with some of the worst genetics ever. Her Mum on the other hand gave her everything.
>>
>>41689500
damn, so then all the muscle growth really happens during the last month?
>>
>>41689508
No, youre just not going to see it straight away. Its the same as natty.

Do you think one day, you suddenly grow 10kg worth of muscle?

Or do you think it gradually adds up over time from day 1, with each day being a small unnoticeable increase on its own?
>>
>>41689502
>implying she wont pass on those shitty genes to her children
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
masT is a muslim?
>>
>>41689508
No it's more like a cumulative effect over weeks 4-10. Depending on the ester of course. Thats why at week 12 you switch to 700mg a week of tren and a few orals and keep the gain train going.
>>
>>41689521
>Implying my superior 6'1" Aryan genes won't dominate our children.

God I want to fucking breed with her.
>>
>>41689517
>>41689530
OK, that's better understood to me. guess I was reading it wrong when people say "you notice it kick in by week 8"

how long do you run tren after week 12?
>>
>>41689619
3 years. Kinda srs.

I usually do tren-a 12-15 weeks on equal time off.
>>
>>41689530
Why the fuck would u do 700mg of tren ya fkn Ning nong..
>>
>>41689747
Yeah that's fucking retarded. Just do a gram.
>>
>>41689530
>>41689747
BTW if u can't make gains off under 500mg of test then go back to the drawing boards and focus on the way you train and what you eat. Smh. You're a faggot
>>
whazup bromos.

how was the weekend?
>>
I can't fall asleep because I'm thinken about the gorgeous girl on tinder that I have a date with

Fuck she is fine. Now, I'm not putting her on a pedestal, but if I'm on a pedestal, she'd be standing with me on it lol

She's short, judging by pics probably 5'4 and she seems to be putting her manlet prom date on the sidelines for me

She looks like Shakira
>>
File: superthumb.png (85KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
85KB, 300x250px
>>41689762
Got some actual pictures of her or what?
>>
>>41689762
>She's short

best
>>
>>41689765
No cos shes a hambeast
>>
>>41689874
Puberty was extremely kind to her. She had an insta connected to tinder so I looked. In half a year she went from 6/10 to potential 9/10 depending on taste

In the awesome possibility she becomes my gf I'll share pics

After all >>41689114 she seems hyped for our date. Hopefully she wont mind that I'm 40lbs heavier than my pictures lel but the cutting and tanning this week should help
>>
>>41689932
lol that first bit sounds bad, but she's 18 lmao
>>
>>41689937
how old are you?
>>
>>41689932
I met exgf when she was 16 and I was 18. It's not weird.
>>
>>41689961
I met exgf when she was 15 and I was 22. It's not weird.
>>
>>41689971
I don't think so. Girls stop aging between 15/16 and like 23/24
>>
How bad is hairloss on Tren? I have MPB, so how much would I lose doing just 3 weeks?

>just shave it
fuck you, I don't care, not yet.
>>
>>41689932
Okay m8 ill lurk 4chan 24/7 so the 1 in a million she'll become ur gf ... thnx
>>
>>41689976
still talk to her everyday/

she still has crazy feels for me.
>>
>>41689984
I've ran 4 cycles of tren. Hasn't affected my hair loss at all.

>genetics
>>
Ausfags who have ordered from OS

If customs stops your package, with not heaps in there, what happens?

Am i gonna get V&?

My melanotan got through with a "customs inspected" on it.
>>
>>41690017
do you have the genes for MPB tho?
>>
So i'm a recovering fat fuck, down to 230 from 380. I'm thinking of trying something to get the last 50lbs off me and build muscle. What would I want to get on?
>>
>>41689997
Take her back. DO IT.

>>41690019
OS?
You better not be posting sources here boy.
>>
>>41689984
>>41690017
Any kind of gear is going to speed up ur hair loss of ur predisposed to it... either accept it or research methods to prevent/regain mpb .

U will probably wake up with chunks of ur hair falling out while ur on tren... within the first month. It'll continue lol. How old are u bro
>>
>>41690032

OS = Overseas
>>
>>41690017
>genetics
this

>>41690032
>Take her back. DO IT.

I would but she stays too far away.
and too much drama with her parents
>>
>>41686984
I benched 225 when I was 15 and had been working out for half a year, you dyel.
>>
>>41690022
Nah im a genetic god soz m8
>>
>>41690049
Hehe. I was only pretending to be retarded.

Can't help you there. Only ever AI and PCT overseas.

>>41690051
If you loved her you would do it. Don't break her little heart.
>>
>>41690034
I'm 31 and I'm on propecia and dutasteride for MPB. I'm like a light norwood 3.

you're saying that if I take tren I'll start losing clumps of hair? within the 3 weeks i take it? I was wanting to use it during the last month of my test e only cycle.
>>
>>41690060
mother fucker then why would you even post? why do people respond to MPB related questions when they don't even apply to them!?
>>
>>41685621
Take a picture where you dont lean forward pls
Not hating you look good man but those pictures look shitty. I bet you would even look better with normal posture. With this posture you kinda look like a hunchback, or like you shy away from smth
Take all great bodybuilders for an example
You dont see many pictures of arnold where he poses like gollum or like he has the back of an 80 yr old

Again not hating just a thought
>>
>>41690061
>If you loved her you would do it. Don't break her little heart.

you dont know all the details bru.
>>
Exgf just told me she did a 5k run. I just want to lick the sweat off her feet. Why is she so attractive?
>>
File: ddvr.jpg (152KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
ddvr.jpg
152KB, 400x533px
>>41689971
>I met exgf when she was 15 and I was 22.
>15
>It's not weird.
FUCKIC$J$IUNC$BU$CU C

>>41690079
what about this picture
>>
>>41690094
>Why is she so attractive?
she isnt
youve just became obsessed with the idea of her

o n e i t i s

>>41690102
>FUCKIC$J$IUNC$BU$CU C
u mad tho?

>what about this picture
mirin
>>
>>41690063
As soon as your receptors are being hit with tren then most likely hair will noticeably be lost...

>>41690077
Cos my perspective is different to urs muvafka
>>
Where do roids come from anyway? Like how does drugs "professionally" made in a lab make their way into the hands of the random gym rat? They just seem worlds apart to me.
What's the "leak" in the chain of command that makes them so widely available?
>>
>>41690154
Most steroids used by gym rats are UGLs.
>>
>>41690129
but if you aren't genetically inclined for mpb then your perspective on tren is useless. you know how androgenic alopecia works right?
>>
What's the physical source of tren? I know for test it's sweet potatoes. But what about 19-nors and the like?
>>
>>41690213
It's a nandrolone derivative, which are themselves derived from demethylated testosterone
>>
>Bulk season
Legs Push Pull Legs Push Pull

>Cut season
Upper Lower Cardio Upper Lower Cardio

Anything wrong with this?
>>
Time to work shoulders tonight. Pray for me so that I don't fully dislocate it this time.

>>41690262
Cheers.
>>
>>41690154
most if not all raw powders are manufactured in china, hopefully by some somewhat standards. and they dont care who they sell to its not regulated there.

the powder itself is synthersized from naturaly occuring material (sweet potatos for example) a biochemist once told me how that works but i didnt grasp it to well.

if you have the knowledge and means to produce it that would be quite a nice income. but then you probably know how to make more profitable drugs and can go full heisenberg. dosnt matter too much if you get caught with 100kg test or meth
>>
>>41688118
fat fucking isley

what a homo
>>
>>41688118
Thicc
>>
Are there any fun new research drugs going around? Am bored of regular compounds but am too scared of tren to go there.
>>
>>41690584
You shouldn't be using steroids if you have a vagina due to virilization
>>
>>41690593
:) It's not that just don't wanna be bald at 23 even just test ruins my hair. The whole turning into an aggressive freak who'll fuck anything sounds very appealing.
>>
>>41689201
only thing i broke while on tren was prs

sort ur life out manlet
>>
brehs the post dnp binge face bloat

no way i ate under 9k calories yesterday, probably closer to 12k or more honestly

i had literally 3k calories in protein bars only throughout the day as "snacks" compared to my "meals". i would just go to the box and holy shit.

just could not fucking stop. been on almost 2 weeks and was going insane so i said fuck it i lost so much 1 cheat meal cant hurt. it turned into a cheat day real quick. i dont have good food here so it would have been more if everything didn't taste like shit.

the best part is I still felt like shit, I thought the food would make me stop feeling like shit for a little while if i ate enough. nope, just made me feel worse. gotta remember on this shit you are not really hungry just craving, and you feel like shit from ingesting rat poison, not from being hungry.
>>
>>41690893
Lmao there goes half a week down the drain
>>
File: 1490871730910.jpg (330KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1490871730910.jpg
330KB, 1500x1500px
>>41685440
What's the average nmol for 500mg test e?
Im on at like 45 feck
>>
>>41690974
ehh whatever, now mentally i know food doesn't make me not feel like shit so i don't have the urge anymore
>>
>>41690279
2nd for opinions cause I've done this for years and can't bring up legs for the life of me. Makes me think volume is the most important thing for any muscle.
>>
>>41691028
nigga reply
>>
>>41691325
learn how this shit works and you would know the answer already retard, you can ask any random retard on reddits source board and even the dumbest meathead there would instantly be able to tell you
>>
>>41688619
Haha, your liver is getting buttfucked
>>
File: CollageMaker_20170605_133910891.jpg (2MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CollageMaker_20170605_133910891.jpg
2MB, 1920x1920px
>>41687309
Don't be such a bitch, you're just not busting your ass enough
1 year progress and I don't look so frail
>>
>>41685440
.. I just failed 2 pins in a row on completely different sites. I tried ventrogluteal and saw blood in the chamber when I inserted, so I pulled it out.
I retried on my right delt and hit something else that ALSO got blood return, I barely aspirated and the whole chamber + syringe filled with a cloud of blood

I hate IM shots so much
>>
>>41691533
In all my years of pinning I've not once hit blood.
>>
>>41691537
I've been pinning for months and I'm also a nurse and this has never happened to me before and in one day it happens twice in a row. What the fuck
>>
>>41691537
>>41691533
I pin quads 95% of the time
>>
>>41691540
who gives a fuck

i destroy capillaries regularly and have never once suffered the slightest issue
>>
>>41688109
>>41688118
>maintenance diet for a few weeks
Okay, I'll try to do that. I've been reading about the diet break by LM, so I can't say I'm too concerned right now. Hopefully I don't rebound too hard since I'm naturally a big eater. Thanks lads.
>>
>>41691540
Lol sucks, just bad luck.
>>
Really feel like I'm making progress with exgf.

Every night we've talked I've ended it with "goodnight [exgf], sweet dreams" and she'd end it with "goodnight". But tonight she said it how I say it.

I want to cry.
>>
>>41691662
jesus dude, how old are you?

>>41691628
sup
>>
>>41691680
Won't say exactly because I've got like 2 or 3 anons attempting to dox my stupid cock sucking face. But early to mid 20s.

I mean you could back through the last 2-3 weeks of /fraud/ and probably piece together bits of information to find my exact age but eh.
>>
>>41691693
ah okay.
just a tip dude, desperation isnt attractive to girls.
>>
>>41691680
Sup broski.
How u been.
Every time you like something on fb it's in another language u foreigner
>>
>>41691702
I like to think that I act different here than I do in real life. I'm much more honest and myself because of the anonymity.

I'm not completely retarded like /fraud/ thinks I am. Only moderately.
>>
>>41691711
yes man, thought you knew this?
I'm saffa

>How u been.
p good desu, you?

>>41691722
>I'm not completely retarded like /fraud/ thinks I am. Only moderately.
ah okay lolz
>>
>>41691722
>>41691730
We all come across differently online, its hard to judge tone ect

Also helo Yolo
>>
>>41691754
>Also helo Yolo

hello there <3
>>
>>41691722
you've gotten a whole lot fuckin worse recently though

curious how you'll look back on this episode in a couple months when you're back on cruise levels of test and no tren
>>
I'm 18 years old and a manlet. I haven't grown since I was 15; can I take HGH to gain a few inches?
>>
>>41691730
Yea I know lol
I've been pretty good
Starting an eq/test cycle soon
Someone at my work won the lottery today
>>
File: little_kid_squatting.jpg (102KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
little_kid_squatting.jpg
102KB, 960x717px
Hi /fraud/ friends.

A question for you: I have a slipped disc (lumbar s5-l1), and I need to walk a lot, strengthen my abs and back. Would steroids accelerate my recovery in this case?
>>
>>41691876
Part of the reason is I had an emotional break whilst simultaneously starting tren. I highly doubt the tren caused the emotional break which caused me to cave in and text exgf after two months of no contact.
>>
>>41691351
Wow man, is there really a need to be so rude?
Surely we can be civil here
>>
>>41691979
HGH and test
>>
>>41691896
1) you can't afford it
2) if you haven't grown in years, most likely not
>>
Lol I like seeing how fast my balls grows when inject HCG hormone. It goes very fast (1 day)
>>
Can someone give me advice on how to find a source? I've been lifting for going on 4 years and want to start pinning. Not FBI I swear.
>>
Are you faggots not scared for losing fertility while bnc? I have read that hcg and hmg can fix it if you use if for months.

bs or?
>>
>>41692221
reddit sst
>>
>>41692222
>Are you faggots not scared for losing fertility while bnc?
no, fuck having kids

> I have read that hcg and hmg can fix it if you use if for months.

yes, ifbb pros have kids all the time
>>
>>41692222
I've read the studies which use the HCG and HMG. Apparently 'infertile' from AAS abuse means in these studies that 20% or less of your boys are active. You can totally still manage to shit out a kid with that especially if you have the money for IVF or something. Although IVF is a bit fucked up.
>>
>>41692235
I've looked at that in the pst. Is it actually reputable?
>>
>>41692261
yes
>>
>>41692261
Yes.
>>
>>41692261
Past*
And do I need to use a vpn or some shit?
>>
Anyone redpill me hard on Sarms or what comes next?
Already ran an 8 week of LGD at 10mg (that turned into 12) , no PCT.
Saw some good gains but now looking for that next step, stack something else or just jump to pinning test?
>>
>>41692091
Can't get HGH at the moment. Would test or another AAS suffice?
>>
>>41692276
like a little baby
>>
>>41691662
wow fucking kill yourself loser holy shit
>>
>>41692396
We've been over this. Can't go to Heaven if I kill myself.
>>
>>41692366
Just take test then should do
>>
>>41692091
LOL Wtf is this board?? HGH and test do nothing for that problem.
>>
>>41688803
this is why horror movies in cinema's work well too.
>>
>>41692315
just go to test, i fucked around with sarms, made gainz but nothing crazy, making crazy gainz now and my biggest cycle so far is only 300mg test a week 300mg tren a week, start test only though and anywhere from 400-600mg a week you will make great gains and feel like a god as long as you contol your estrogen and eat and train right
>>
>>41692496
Thanks
>>
>>41692490
This is good too.
>>
>>41692544
no prob annon, just dont fall for the you need a gram a week of 6 different kinds of gear at a time meme, i sucked myself into that belief for a bit, gains may have been slightly better but sides get so much worse, test only around 500, or low test low tren are by far my favorite things out of everything i have tried. gains/sides and i just feel awesome on those cycles
>>
>>41692222
Why not just cycle then
>>
>>41690102
Yea that looks better m8!
>>
New:

>>41692837
>>41692837
>>41692837
>>
>>41691979
I heard deca works nicely
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.