[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 78

File: 1482300018092.gif (1MB, 524x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482300018092.gif
1MB, 524x360px
Get them off your chest, /fit/. Girls, life, lifts.
To keep it relevant, how to deal with upper arm pain when benching?
>>
File: 1459820418568.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459820418568.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>>41683843
Fix your form.

Also another friend of mine got a girlfriend, serious wife material I'm talking about. I am now among the few single ones left in my group, as the rest are all married or at least dating.

I'm going to be 26 years old soon, and there's no more pain. Just emptiness and the gym. I know my parents are very worried about me still being single, but after so many failures I just don't want to bother anymore.
>>
>>41684067
sorry anon, You'll find the one. I know it
>>
File: 1484098386827.gif (290KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1484098386827.gif
290KB, 500x379px
>>41684081
I hope so, but I'm not looking anymore. My life now is work overnight, gym afterwords and relax for a few hours till I sleep and the cycle repeats. At least I'm not crying anymore like I used to years bank.
>>
>>41683843
Upper arm pain? Where exactly? Towards the tricep or what
>>
>>41684146
Don't look. It'll find you. I wasn't gonna post this but what ever. If I can you can

>start talking with girl I had a thing with 3 years ago, in sophomore year of hs
>drifted away, I was too beta to do anything and we lost interest
>talk day and night now about everything and nothing
>invites me over, we sit in hammocks for hours talking, flirting
>decide to go somewhere
>go off into the country to get a final look at my childhood home before it gets torn down
>middle of the night
>sneak into the yard, sit and look at the stars for a bit
>countryside and clear night, so we can see everything
>relive all my childhood memories before everything went to shit
>put a little dirt from the yard into a jar I brought
>sneak out, start walking down the middle of a dark country lane
>she goes for my hand, I stop and turn her around
>kiss in the middle of the road, in complete silence except for the croaking frogs
>drive home through the night, no one on the roads except us
>hold her hand the whole way, let her shift
>she plays with my hair and draws on my arm with her finger
>I would have never imagined this would happen to me, beta dyel, can't speak when I'm nervous
>I'm a mess now, don't know what I've gotten myself into

I haven't felt something like this ever in my life. I'm absolutely petrified. Lads, what's going on? This was last night.
>>
File: ree.jpg (66KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
66KB, 646x438px
>>41684157
>>
crushing loneliness and patellar tendonitis

can't even run to cope
>>
>>41683843
>be me, 21 going to uni
>be together with this girl for about 11 months
>be very happy together
>she always says how happy she is with me
>lately keeps cancelling on me
>keeps acting weird, not talking to me. Despite we're not fighting
>have few fights, things calm again
>she falls ill, I stick by her side
>now abt 13 months together, she starts acting like that time again
>distant, not wanting to talk
>don't know about this man
>contemplate breaking up
>know it would break her emotionally
>know sustaining this relationship won't lead to anything
>start doubting whether this girl is the right person for me

I'm so thorn on this /fit/. My lifts are suffering as well but honestly I don't even care anymore. I just want either of two things: improve and grow with my girl or just end things. I never asked for these feels man
>>
>>41684194
Sounds like you were lonely and got a bit of affection. But don't let that warp your view man.
>>
Lads I need help. I met a serious qt online. We met up once and it was my first date ever. She was very nice, happy, seemed to like me. We had some romantic moments but I didn't know how to make a move. Either way, she asked me out again last night, but I wasn't able to go because I had to be at my mom's bday party. I told her that, and she seemed fine, but I texted her this morning asking her if she wanted to hang out. She couldn't until after certain time, and I gave her a time and a place and she said maybe, but she still didn't know if she would be able to hang out at all. It is now approaching that time and I haven't heard from her. Should I text her again and ask her if she is down, or should I just leave it alone and wait and see if she texts me? The thing is that I haven't locked her down at all yet, we just met up for one date the same day I messaged her online for the first time, but I really liked her, and because she asked me out again I assume she liked me. Idk how this shit works and I don't want to mess it up. pls help.
>>
>>41684194
Make sure you keep her interested. Don't take her for granted cause that's when shit starts to stagnate
>>
>>41684218
Sorry to hear, anon. I don't think it's worth staying with someone distant just for the sake of not hurting them if you end it. Give it a little time and if it keeps going break ties.
>>
File: dindon.png (371KB, 479x600px) Image search: [Google]
dindon.png
371KB, 479x600px
>>41684067
You are still super young, bro.

I'm basically 30 and I just broke up with my fiancee of 4 years.

The thing is I know I will find someone better. I feel young, mentally and physically healthy, more confident (now that I lift). You are going to make it, brah.
>>
>>41684206
I'd guess the head of your bicep is fucked up. Go to a soft tissue guy to get it adjusted quick, or take a lacrosse ball to your rear delt/scapula area.
The same thing happened to me and my friend.
>>
>>41684218
Could it be possible that she cheated on you?
>>
>>41684206
On the bicep itself? Could be a pre existing injury. Let it rest, and maybe just massage it. Something like that isn't really utilised in the bench press, so odds are it's just the position of your arms is what's causing the pain
>>
>>41684226
That is true. I'll try not to let it
>>41684241
I'm planning some things. The last thing I'm doing is taking her for granted. I'm actually wondering what she sees in me in the first place.
>>
>>41684218
Remember this, lad: The only way to make it is to live for yourself. I know it sounds self centered, but that is just how it works. If it would be better for you to stay by her side and nurse this relationship, then do it and try your fucking best. If you don't think that it will be good for you, if you think all you have to look forward to is disappointment, confusion, and little mutual love, then get out.
>>
>>41684270
I've never injured myself there. Thing is it pops up every two weeks or so, lasting a few days. It used to be much worse, at the point where I couldn't even bench. Now it's more of a dull pain.
>>
>>41684255
At first I was so scared she might have. Her ex used to actually abuse her and she told me she cheated on him on several occasions. That led to me thinking she might have done the same to me. I actually just asked her about it (not directly ofc). I'm 100% certain she didn't cheat on me. Might sound oblivious after what I just told you. When we first started dating she was pretty much a wreck emotionally. As we grew closer together I started understanding and grasping the extend of her emotional/sexual abuse in the past. Together I truly believe we got over it for the most part, and she's expressed how grateful she is for that.

Can't believe how reliefing it is to write about this on an anonymous board.
>>
>>41684291
Try seeing if you can stretch it, or rub a lacrosse ball around it like the other anon said.
>>
File: 1490663910720.gif (997KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1490663910720.gif
997KB, 500x475px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NspWgM3PCAA

Thread theme, feel free to change the station.
>>
>>41684278
I really want to, but I don't know if she'll come back around and start being as affectionate as before. Sometimes I just feel as though I'm treated like a stranger. It hurts more than any physical pain I've felt before. But then there's plenty of times we're on good terms again and she'll be so cutesy and sweet to me.
>>
File: alain de benoist.jpg (524KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
alain de benoist.jpg
524KB, 1774x1602px
Society is transforming and no amount of lifting can transform it back. Sickening.
>>
>>41684324
Ayy p the bitch. Big red flags and also shes making you misserable.

U also tldr so, that makes me think u r a massive fag.
>>
>>41684324
I hear ya. But come on man. I don't usually like generalize and use blanket statement's but, dude. She cheated in the past. Shown that she doesn't know how to handle her emotions which granted that's a hard flaw to overcome but still. I don't know what to tell you man besides what I know. I say that she did but feels guilty but I don't know the whole story or what lead up to her being so dismissive and distant
>>
File: 1489190838667.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1489190838667.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>41683843

>In less than 20 days I am leaving my current gf of 3 years and the only girl I ever loved because we have an intercultural relationship and can't agree where we want to be at this time

We knew this would happen for more than 6 months but it just hit my harder realizing that we have so little time to spend together and that I will never see her again probably. I am such a mess that I am crying just writing this post.
>>
>>41684235
If its about 10 mins till the time you specified go and ask if she can make it

It sucks waiting for like half an hour on a no-show, I was there a couple of times.
>>
I hate my job. I'm working in a super market for €10.15 an hour. The work itself is okay and my colleagues are all really nice but my manager doesn't seem to like me for some reason.

She's constantly on my back about everything and she's incredibly condescending. She's pretty young too so I think its a case off too much power, too soon.

I don't intend to work here for long though. Te dream is the Army, Police or Fire brigade
>>
>>41684394
I don't get why you're splitting up. Can you explain it a bit more?
>>
File: sad judo.png (381KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sad judo.png
381KB, 640x360px
Fuck ive been getting stronger but my stomach is still there and to make it worse my chest now sticks out like torpedoes. I do my accessories for each major lift but i guess my diet is the cause. I drink mostly water but eat mostly chicken and pasta or rice. and only do about 15 min of cardio.
>>
>>41684428
Cut back on the carbs dude
>>
>>41684413
Crazy isn't it? How the one asshole ruins everything for what could easily be a nice work area.
>>
>>41684428
Like the other guy says. Cut the pasta and rice and eat more veggies for the carbs
>>
>guy who works in my gym keeps looking at me
>ignore it because guys look at grills even if they look like trolls
>every time I'm there keeps looking at me
>not my type though, looks too teenagery
>time passes, he changes his hair and starts to wear stuff that actually suits him
>still haven't attained feels
>one day be passing by the front desk trying to gain courage to ask a question (anxiety fucks my shit up)
>see him staring
>looks kinda cute
>go home
>realize on the way home i now have the feels
>yay time for another oneitis that i'm too anxious to do anything about

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>41684386
thanks anon.

I'm thinking of having a heart to heart with her this week. Just to clear up a lot of things. Depending on the outcome I'll decide if I want to continue being with her or not.

It's hard knowing I might have to break up with her. In this past year I've come to love her a lot. Knowing everything we build up together would be going to waste is heartbreaking.
>>
>>41684451
Yep. Literally everybody hates her. When she's not in we all have a great time and we actually work faster. When she does come in we all look suicidal and take forever to do anything
>>
File: 1495988346574.png (34KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
1495988346574.png
34KB, 700x471px
reposting because I need to vent:

I feel like I don't fit in anywhere.

Normies don't care about anything.

All they do is go out every weekend and say the same shit every time.

The girls are hoes who are just walking holes, the men are just obsessive jackasses who will do anything to get into those holes, and their all just narcissists who are going to get railroaded by life later.

It feels as though they congregate and fuck around because they have nothing and they know it, their worry has no outlet and its eating them up inside. They escape but they can't run forever.

I don't want to watch them destroy themselves /fit/, but I know I can't change them.

There must be more to life then this, it's like watching a film on repeat, and each time it plays I get more and more uninterested.

I'm not depressed or suicidal, I workout and read a lot. But it seems like all the joy has gone out of my life and I'll never be happy, and trying to fit in with Normie isn't helping. I don't care about partying, I want something different, something more.

>tfw watching people go from innocent to rotten to the core after college.
>Tfw knowing their your friend and knowing they wont make it, but wanting them too.
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>Almost two years ago I acquired a qt 3.14 gf, she was my onetis for like four years.
>A few weeks ago my female best friend and I fell in love
>Tfw I'm gonna lose one of them
>>
>>41684473

can you not type out your homosexual fanfiction here
>>
I hate my job, but love the people I work with. I can't see myself in any position for the next 30+ years. I can't even see myself living that long. Have been having weekly existential crisis. Nothing seems real. The only time I lose myself is with my gf who seems to be losing interest.

Basically don't see myself living very long and am honestly curious as to what comes next. Be it nothing or a new reality.
>>
File: 1494075690789.png (100KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494075690789.png
100KB, 400x388px
>>41684420

I don't want to live in her country. I tried but I hated it there, felt like I was withering away and can't wait to leave. She doesn't want to live in mine because she doesn't like it and in a part I don't blame her. We don't speak each-others's first languages, plus it doesn't help that they are literally among the top 5 hardest to learn.

To pile on to that I just got my master and need to start working which I have to do in my home country because of the language and she still has 2 years to go to finish her studies and then plans to study more, and she got a opportunity to study abroad in another country for a year which she always wanted.

Our plans, where we see each other and goal don't align even one bit and we have completely opposite personalities.

Still, with all that our relationship is/was completely pure and perfect. Like a fucking fairy-tale. No exaggeration, this is why it's so hard, I can't even find any flaws or something to justify this even a bit. Still we both know we have to do this but it fucking hurts so much.

I don't know if what I wrote even makes sense, it's hard to write about it.
>>
>>41684476
Yea man. That's always a thing. That feeling of "fuck all this building and all that's left is rubble" will make any one demotivated. But can't look at all the negative aspects of it. Be honest, did she make you learn anything you wouldn't have learned? I once read that a real good relationship comes from a place that actively gauges each other
>>41684487
Do you think you could call her out on it someday? Perhaps when you leave?
>>
>>41684488
I think you do find a bit of pleasure from it man.
>>
File: 1495474735793.png (2MB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495474735793.png
2MB, 960x1024px
>>41684067
Hang in there, I'm in the same boat. Just focus on improving yourself. It won't fill the void but it will make you a better person
>>
>>41684476
Not that anon but..
I'm in the same boat as you are anon. Literally everything you've said applies to my current relationship. I'm having the talk with her after the finals at my uni are over. Problem is, I've always tried this talk with her but in real life she's acts like an entirely different person than when we're texting. I tried to cut off on texting but it wasn't good. She's special and I'd give her that, we've been together for 8 months now but I'm getting tired of it. I loved the idea of us and I still do, but there comes a point where you say enough is enough. The emotional pain and its effect it has on all aspects of your life are drastic. I stopped lifting a few months ago and all my relationships with everyone else have gone to shit. In a way, she became the person that would "understand me" but she makes me feel like she doesn't even care. She doesn't like to go out either or get kinky either and gets upset at me for reasons I need to be a mind reader to understand at times. We have to get ourselves out anon. We have to. It's hard but we have to understand it must be done. Pick, your future or her, and don't you dare pick her.
>>
Can someone please answer why this board is so obsessively obsessed with girls all the fucking time? Everything on this board revolves around girls and every single thread and post no matter the topic turns back to girls

Why is this? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
I understand all of your feels, anons. Please don't give up, things will change for the better. Hang in there and keep going.
>>
>>41684542
I think I will. My plan now is to never do her any favours. If my team leader or anybody else asks me to stay back a few extra hours or work on a day off I'll do it 90% of the time but if she asks I just straight up say no.

When I leave I plan on doing fuck all for my last week.
>>
>>41684488
Sorry anon, there really isn't more meaning to it, because there isn't really any meaning to life. You can create one for yourself, but one is never given inherently.

Choose your meaning friend, whatever it may be. For me it's helping people, I want to be a doctor and join doctors without borders, or join the military as a combat medic.

Maybe for you the meaning is to be super rich, or the simplest one, but I find to be the hardest, happy.

It's easier to live in blissful ignorance, once you go down the nhilism hole happiness seems harder to find

Good luck friend.
>>
File: tmntt.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tmntt.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>41683843

>fucked the hottest girl ive ever met
>she literally fucked me the night she drove back to LA
>turns out shes a hoe
>feel empty inside
>i still want her but i cant have her
>>
>have gf of almost 3 years
>rocky relationship but I love her and plan to have kids one day
>start new job
>get crush on this girl, she seems cutesy and innocent but also playful at the same time (haven't felt this way in a very long time desu)
>know I have no chance with her even if I was single, and I would never cheat, but just the idea that I enjoy being around this girl more than even sex with my gf is guilting me to no end
>can't quit the job, they're the only ones who took me

At least when I was single, I could just get rejected and get it over with.
Also my arms won't fucking grow no matter how many dips or chin ups I do.
>>
>afraid to feel happy and self sabotage myself at every opportunity
>forever stuck in mediocrity
>>
File: 1492094640545.jpg (29KB, 480x666px) Image search: [Google]
1492094640545.jpg
29KB, 480x666px
>>41684645
>>
File: sadboysd.png (345KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sadboysd.png
345KB, 500x500px
>>41683843
the more realistic you get about life the more you realize your purpose and it kinda sucks

i just want to play video games and be a hedonist forever
>>
>>41684642

are you BWG guy?
>>
File: Happy doggo.jpg (91KB, 502x382px) Image search: [Google]
Happy doggo.jpg
91KB, 502x382px
>>41684528
I had a similar experience too you, mate. I get where you're coming from.

It sounds like you have completely different goals/ambitions/paths in life. If neither of you want to sacrifice some of these then you have to just let each other go.

Don't try to force the relationship to work. You'll grow apart and eventually start hating each other. Believe me, I know. The best thing you can do is end things on a high note and be civi.

You'll find somebody else who has similar plans to you or at least her plans wont conflict with yours. You'll be happy again lad

Always darkest before the dawn and all that
>>
>>41684661
Not sure what that means so probably not.
>>
>>41684665

Thank for the words man
>>
>>41684652
I'm still trying to figure out how to get over it. I'm thinking traveling might be a good idea
>>
>>41684595
are you a gril?
>>
>Only have 23 days too ask a girl out
>Doing my best to win her over, but autism messes me up.
>>
>>41684595
Thats how our species works, we have an inherit drive to produce offspring.
>>
>>41684194
sounds pretty sweet

just don't forget to escalate
>>
>>41684585
Anon that's exactly what I'm feeling as well. What you're describing applies perfectly to my situation. I have no one in real life to talk to because I appear much more masculine to people when in reality I'm actually quite emotional.

I'm going to have this talk. And I'm going to clear up everything there is. If it doesn't work out the way I hope, I don't think there;'s a future between her and me. Even though it fucking pains me to write this...

Thanks anons I feel somewhat relieved
>>
>>41684595
Seeing as you're asexual it'd be impossible to explain. Like describing color to a blind man.
>>
>>41684779
Hey you, listen to me, mine whenever we try to have a talk, I always cower of saying what I'm telling you right now. I don't know what it is, I don't really hate her, it's just that she's making it really hard for me to love her sometimes. She's anchored by depression and instead of taking her out, she's bringing me down with her. I don't want us to continue but I can't stop because I don't really know how to make it stop. I know it's easy saying "leave" but in reality, you still see a future with this girl and maybe you two still hit it off at times. It just keeps going back to the same point and you tell yourself "it's okay... she's just like that sometimes but she really loves me and it's all fine". The thing I'm most afraid of is her leaving me after all i invested in our relationship. Anon... how shall we get out of the shambles of these kind of relationships?
>>
Gf is beautiful and I have intense feels but I get the sense sometimes she doesn't feel the same - both of us have a tendency to be distant and are slow so get round to talking about actually important shit. Feel like we're drifting apart but it only makes me want her more and she was just about the only thing that pulled me out of depression. Lifting is going ok in terms of progress on compounds but even though I get compliments I feel I look awful and spend hours just hating features of myself.
>>
>>41684848
Leaving sounds like the best course. As much as people are complicated you have to see the ease of just ending things when they get to a point. Leaving isnt quitting. Don't let the ego say otherwise
>>
File: 1495732879959.jpg (168KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495732879959.jpg
168KB, 600x600px
>>41684194
>Don't look, it'll find you
>tfw 24 year old /fit/ kissless virgin
Y-yeah, it'll find me one day right guys
>>
>>41683843
>Getting played by a motherfucking cock tease
>uses me as a fucking wallet and never pays me back even tho she says she will
>flirts with me but then will never dance in the club
>gets all touchy but won't make out
>really like this girl otherwise, but by all counts she's a hoe and a shit friend
Oh and
>got dumped by gf about 1.5 months earlier
Fuck this bitch she's under 21 too and can't get into any clubs. I'm done wasting my fucking time.
End vent.
>>
>>41684888
Checked.

How often do you go out anon? By going out I mean just being in random places for maybea hobbie or something
>>
>>41684067
Live life for you, not for societal pressures or for your parents. Have fun and live in the moment. Girls like that you're having fun and being yourself. It's confident. You'll bump into someone who likes that and wants to live life the same way.
>>
>>41684891
You should have known when she wouldn't pay you back, Anon.
>>
>>41684488
I used to feel like you, but I eventually gave up on belonging anywhere. You better get used to it, because unless you manage to find likeminded people that you click with, you're always going to see everyone around you as mindless retards. You're always going to feel different. So just do whatever you want.
>>
File: 2017-06-04 173.8 front.png (1005KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-04 173.8 front.png
1005KB, 750x1000px
At 24 years old...have I already missed all of my life chances? I already have recently accepted that I'm not straight and instead bi, but I feel so unattractive looking at myself in the mirror. Every time I get close to my goal it seems like I overeat and rebound.

Even though I'm a healthy weight and supposedly within 20 pounds of my goal it looks like I'm 50 pounds overweight and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>41684909
To be fair we only went out together twice. I thought the first time was because she misspelled my name in Venmo, but the second time (last night) when we all ubered and she didn't pay me back is when I got mad.
How you holding up bro?
To keep it /fit/, how do you guys balance alcohol and gains? I have been eating like shit, lost about five pounds I reckon. Down to 170 at 5'11 and this is not a good look.
>>
>>41684946
Keto / IF and cardio baby. Stop eating like shit.
>>
>>41684969
can't do cardio, I already lift 3x a week and my job has me on my feet all the time. Last time I attempted C25k it got so bad that my lifts were suffering and I had to stop all exercise for almost 2 weeks.

I should mention I am losing weight pretty steadily as-is (down 5 lbs since last April). The main thing I'm mad about is that my body still looks so terrible despite being so close to my goal. I don't expect abs or anything but I just want this fucking gut to go away.
>>
>>41684946
I feel the same but 22 and not as close to my goal weight but look like shit even though the compliment's are nice.
Want qt slim white bois but so do they.
>>
>>41684898
Not much
>Typical 9 - 5 office job, sometimes go out with coworkers.
>Go to anime cons, sometimes Vidya tournaments like Evo
>Go to bars and clubs with normalfag friends
>Go cycling around 2 - 3 times a week
>Go to random trails for scrub shitter level photography with a friend sometimes

That's about all I really do, nothing random and I don't go to many events or whatever the fuck
I should be looking for new hobbies and stop going to clubs and bars with normalfag friends/coworkers.
>>
>finally have the body I always wanted
>realize it doesn't change shit

When I was a teen it was the only thing on my mind. Get bigger and stronger so people stop teasing me. It's happened and I'm not that much happier. Turns out all that shit stops when you're not a teen anymore. I need some new goals or dreams
>>
Sometimes when I'm doing biceps my forearms,particular right under my hand hurt after my sets . I'm not talking an end of set hurt,but a sharp painful hurt for a few seconds then it fades away. Any idea what this could be?early stages of tendonidis?
>>
>>41685158
Yes. Use an easy curl bar so you can tilt your thumbs inwards/up. It'll take tension of the wrist
>>
>madly in love with girl
>have texted constantly for 5 months or so
>at one point got upset with her (about her past, was stupid now that I think of it)
>apparently I hurt her too much
>she says she will never give me a chance because of it
>tells me she loves me
>but doesn't want to be with me
>she's said a lot of stuff
>but refuses to even try
>so I talk to a new girl
>but all I see is her
>end it with new girl, didn't feel right
>she says she needs me
>she used to like me, but I messed it up
>talked to mutual friend about me, said she liked my personality but just wasn't attracted to me
>talk, FaceTime, hangout
>few days ago we hangout, she texted me saying she had a lot of fun
>still no chance
>tells me there will never be a chance
>can't handle being just friends with this girl
>I can't even take out my frustration at the gym because recently had back surgery

i'm just wasting in my home hating my life and hating everything. I take my dog for a walk and it eases my mind but eventually it all comes back. Why /fit/ why does heartbreak happen
>>
>>41684355
I actually really like that quote.
I'm not nationalist or anything like /fit/ but I understand the perspective, I feel like it can be generalizing people though.
A lot of people need this strong sense of culture and state to achieve happiness while some do not.
I personally feel safe around other countries/culture and feel like I have commonality between almost everyone.
This is not true for many though and it leads to unhappiness and shit.

Mostly just be rambling, people shouldn't everyone else to have the same values or be affected by the same things. Some need a sense of destiny and others do not.
>>
>>41684778
Thank you, anon. I'm an absolute mess, but I'll try my best.
>>
>>41685190
What did you get upset about? Unless it's something completely out of line she's overreacting.
>>
File: IMG_4603.png (838KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4603.png
838KB, 1242x2208px
>>41684067
Similar feel here lad. You're in good company
>>
>>41685190
She sounds crazy m8, recognize the red flags and run.

Starting off a relationship with such a rocky history like that will never go well, find another gal.

Don't be blinded by love
>>
>>41685318
her past, I didn't get that upset I just stopped talking to her for a while. She got used by some guy who is a terrible person. I shouldn't have even got upset in the first place
>>
>when you wish you were alpha enough to ask out the cashier but you just pay and leave
>>
File: emoticons-sad.jpg (132KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
emoticons-sad.jpg
132KB, 1600x1200px
>used to crush it in undergrad
>Find nice girl, date for a few years
>break up
>Move far away
>Never dated in the modern world
>Suck at tinder
>Cali girls are weird

Idk why I bother, might go cocoon mode desu
>>
File: A cosmic feel.jpg (337KB, 2290x1014px) Image search: [Google]
A cosmic feel.jpg
337KB, 2290x1014px
I miss having a girlfriend, but they're serious gains goblins. I'm in a really intense and highly competitive program right now, and am making insane body and wallet gains, but I still can't shake the loneliness. Also I live 2 hours from any major city. Haven't been laid in 7 months even though I'm by far at my best body wise.

Also my ex fiance messaged me yesterday and said she misses me. That fucked me up real good.
>>
>>41684218
I'd say dump. My ex girlfriend did this shit a few times, we eventually broke up, and I wish I'd just dumped her the first time she started being a bitch. It's doubtful she'll quit, and the longer you drag it out the worse it will be.
>>
>>41685979
>cute girl who works every week end
>can never feel confident enough to start something
>today she was laughing and having fun with a fat coworker who couldn't even lift my grocery bags
>>
File: 1496610136016.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496610136016.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>Successful white male
>Doesn't really know what to do in life
>Get a career they said
>It will make you happy
>>
File: 1491325303036.jpg (35KB, 461x288px) Image search: [Google]
1491325303036.jpg
35KB, 461x288px
I'm not entirely sure I want to continue living. Not in the "woe is me" way, but in the "I really can't find a compelling reason to want to stay alive" way.

Not having any sort of desire really makes life an awful thing.
>>
went to an anime convention, got mired, fucked a girl, kissed a bunch of girls, sucked a bunch of tits, took shots off tits

I feel great
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1024x576px
>>41683843
>just left school
>found out 3 girls would have happily fucked me from a friend
>tfw social autism

Why even bother lads
>>
>>41684595
>>
File: 1443381877810.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1443381877810.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>41686326
forgot pic
>>
>>41684206
had something similar. lacrosse ball worked but it would still happen when I benched and sometimes doing OHP

did some research on youtube and found a 1 minute video of some PT describing the problem and said try light supinated front raises before benching

like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhFznEhvqXk

but I do it with a 5 pound plate on at a time for both arms, then do a 10 pound plate (so extremly light and with the plates, although I'm sure you can do it with a dumbell)

pain doesn't happen any more so give it a shot. can't find the PT video that I watched but I wish I could so I could comment on it thanking the guy (it was one of those PT videos on youtube with like 900 views from some random ass PT, you know what I'm talking about)
>>
>>41685016
>Read sticky

No duh your body looks like that, you're skinnyfat. Lurk moar, seriously. Posts like this piss me off. Lift properly and eat healthy. Try a cut then lean bulk to tone up, along with lifting.
>>
>>41686427
Thanks, I'll try that out.
>>
Broke up with the girl I was seeing about two months ago. Personality-wise she was great. But sometimes I felt myself not attracted to her. I don't think I loved her either.

Been crushing it at the gym and getting back in really good shape. Feels good.

Socially I only have a handful of friends. And now that I'm 31 I'm not optimistic about making more friends. Or meeting new girls.

The only piece of advice I can give is that you really have no idea what the future holds. At 25 I found myself broke, working 2 low paying jobs, single, and suicidal. Now I'm easily making a 6 figure salary. In my mental haze I couldn't have pictured that. So for now I'm just going to focus on my health and making as much money as I can. We'll see what else comes.
>>
>>41683843
I want to be able to die saying I did something, I want a legacy. I don't think that's realistic and don't know how I'm going to reconcile this when I get older.
>>
File: this bastard.jpg (33KB, 437x309px) Image search: [Google]
this bastard.jpg
33KB, 437x309px
I've reached a point where eating treats shames and disgusts me.

Ordinarily, I abstain from pretty much everything, but today I had apple pudding with caramel sauce, and later on a chocolate brownie cupcake with cream cheese frosting...and I couldn't even enjoy them because the whole time I was thinking "there goes my fucking cut."
>>
File: 1494899774256.jpg (78KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494899774256.jpg
78KB, 584x800px
>>41683843
I usually browse these, but never post. I just wanna let you anons know that there are lurkers out here who do read, and feel your pains
>I don't know if Ilike this girl, mainly because we haven't spent so much time together
>She's also way out of my league, in the sense she's very accomplished,
>pic related
>Can't ask her out till the end of the summer
>if nothing happens, I'll have spent way too much time thinking about her.

Trying to pick up other girls is basically a dead end, till university picks up again. I just wish I could know
>>
My closest friend never replies back to my messages, maybe to 2 out of 10...
>>
>>41684245
not who you replied to, but you'll make it too brah.
>>
>>41686988
It's time to make new friends anon.
>>
>>41687254
How?
>>
>>41684245
Turning 30 next year and feeling like I might die soon

Having a crisis weekly and family is saying wtf am I so stressed about etc....

Living the life, turning 30 next year but feel like I am on deaths door step
>>
>>41687278
Work, church, hobby groups.
>>
>i'm going to die old and frail in a hospital bed
>i'm going to die surrounded by material possessions that are meaningless items i'll only own to stave off the fact my life is meaningless
>i'll never die fighting against tyranny
>i'll never die liberating a country
>i'll never die fighting for something i'll believe in
i don't know where these edgy feelings came from
i just want a war or some kind of natural disaster to occur that causes us as men to band together to fight it
something to stop our society from crumbling further
instead we're going to live a boring life then die
>>
>>41687355
Doesn't have to be that way, time to change

Although I'm in the same boat and maybe moreso since I'm sitting on a pile of wealth I've built but I'm still on 4chan and throwing away money any time I feel lonely..
>>
>>41684194
u got a gf that's what's going on
have fun .
>>
>>41684493
remember anon , no such thing as a friendship between a man and a woman
>>
I don't love my girlfriend anymore because mentally she's like 16 and has lots of issues. However we've been dating for 4 years and she owns over half of the crap that we have together including the bed and all furniture. I don't want to marry this woman but I have no idea how to leave without causing financial ruin to myself.
>>
>>41683843
not sure if oneitis likes me or not.
not sure if we will meet again after meeting this saturday.
am also an awkward fat fuck so chances are slim
>>
I miss my ex a lot but I know right now she doesn't want to be with me. She gives me the bs
>i love you but I dont want to be with you right now
>in the future I want to be together
I hate that fucking shit, I haven't met someone else so it's so fucking hard to get over ): Anyone else have experience with these idiots?
>>
I posted my story in full in a mirin thread earlier today but long story short
>meet girl shortly after i get out of longterm relationship, we click instantly
>she's still in a relationship so it's fine - we're actually just platonic friends (even though she's pretty hot and i definitely wouldn't say no)
>she breaks up with her boyfriend
>my mate's in love with her
>he gets mad at me cause he thinks im cockblocking him (kinda? not really though)
>girl catches on that he likes her and complains to me to make sure he doesn't make a move (they're really good friends)
>me and her laugh
>hang out together
>she does some things that make me think maybe she likes me
>i don't make a move cause im an idiot
>think i've fucked up, have a long hard think about what i want
>decide i should go for her, if i can
>hang out again, mate shows up too this time
>end up walking her back by myself though
>we make out
>panic in case our friendship is compromised
>she flakes on meeting up with me the next day
>luckily it's alright, we laugh about it
>don't see her for a week
>long story short, we end up having sex
>we laugh about it immediately afterwards while cuddling
>but then it dissolves when we get out of bed
>friendship might actually be fucked now
>she's going through some emotions and shit outside of our whole thing
>im leaving the country to go home in a few days so i probably can't complain
>still, it sucks
I'm getting over it. I'm not in love with her or anything. But she would be a perfect fuck buddy, or even if we could be friends like we were and just laugh about how we had sex one time
I'm just venting
>>
>>41685933
m8 don't look at what she says look at what she does. love you, need you are all stuff said to pass the time and awkwardness. shes actively punishing you because you made her saaad and you gave her power over you and she knows you will take it like a good boy.
shes using you to feel good about herself move on m8
>>
>>41687517
>not sure if oneitis likes me or not.
>not sure if we will meet again after meeting this saturday.
ask her out
it sounds like you've got nothing to lose
>>
>>41686131
elaborate
>>
>>41683843
>Broke up with gf of 4 years 3 months ago
>still have feels
>more cut so more confident
>qt girl is into me
>have her number, saw her friday night with some other friends
>she was dd, we were drinking
>no clue how to talk to woman
>no clue how to pick up woman

fuck dudes this is hard, i need to know how to make some social gains in this department - im a social guy but i dont know how to talk to woman, 4 years of no dating, and im 25 now. I wasnt even dating prior to the relationship
>>
>>41687584
got a book from her sometime ago and set a meet to give it back. She picked a metro station. Wat do now ?
>>
>Used to be skinny as fuck
>110 lbs skinny
>Start lifting in HS
>Make massive strength gains
>Went up to 150lbs
>Start college, stopped working out
>Fast forward 3 years
>Now going to senior year of college
>Things looking well, try to go back to the gym to improve more of my life
>Go for about 2 weeks
>One day do chest and just felt MASSIVELY weak on everything compared to the previous week
>Killed all motivation

I know theres no way in hell I can get back to how my previous strength was in highschool. But last week I was able to bench press 45lb dumbells. But yesterday I struggled with even 35lbs...Even all the other lifts I was just failing sets when I went 10lbs under.

Just felt like why did I bother. I might as well just only do cardio.
>>
>>41687592
>>41686099
>>
File: 1351881617998.jpg (886KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1351881617998.jpg
886KB, 4608x3072px
>>41687778
thats the resistance talking

keep striking the hot iron my friend
>>
>>41686219
ACEN?
>>
>>41686433
protip: Read the post you're replying to. I'm losing weight. I feel like shit because even though I'm 172 down from 190 I still feel horribly overweight and my body still looks like shit.

dumbass
>>
File: d4600.png (41KB, 197x204px) Image search: [Google]
d4600.png
41KB, 197x204px
>>41683843
>cant stop masturbating
It's literally a flat-out addiction now. Whenever I'm doing something, even when my mind is preoccupied in the gym, the thought of stroking my dick always manages to creep in. It might just some schizo shit but whenever I do the deed bad luck always comes to me for some reason. I'm starting to turn into a degenerate too because I'm unironically fapping to femboys. Like I'm self-aware of it but I just cannot fight the urge.

Someone kill me already holy fuck.
>>
>>41687774
>meet up with her
>"hey here's your book"
>"oh thanks anon :)"
>"hey, by the way, do you wanna grab a drink later?"
not hard
>>
>>41686188
Try nofap. No kidding.
>>
File: Despair.jpg (98KB, 407x440px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
98KB, 407x440px
About a month and a half ago I found out I couldn't join the army due to my dairy allergies, and that was the one thing keeping me going. All I ever wanted to be was a Ranger, it was the one positive thing I had in life, its what made me start lifting a year and a half ago, and even that has been taken from me. I have no friends, no social life, a loser father who I want to kill and my mother who just puts up with his bullshit and screams at me because her life is miserable. I'm graduating HS in a few days with no reason to keep going (I did get into colleges but I didn't care about that). I just hate this life, this shitty hand i've been delt, all my dreams and ambitions have been crushed. I find myself praying a lot but I don't feel any connection to god anymore, just the bitter reality that your alone and no one is going to help you.

I'm so tired /fit/, i'm so tired and I don't wanna do this anymore.

>Select all the bridges
>>
>>41688212
the army doesn't let you join due to dairy allergies?
>>
>>41688212
Maybe you should look into becoming a contractor after college If you really want to go and fight.
>>
>>41688225
Yep, automatic disqualification unless the army docs clear you. They denied me and said I was too allergic.
>>
Losing motivation as I am seeing no visible results from working out. My lifts have all gone up, gaining weight, making sure I'm getting enough calories in. I don't know if it's just because I am a bit higher then 20% body fat or what. Finally started to start taking lifting seriously 8 months ago after 2 years of dicking around
>>
>>41688261
is it just the rations or what?
>>
File: 1346082101823.png (17KB, 247x239px) Image search: [Google]
1346082101823.png
17KB, 247x239px
>>41688287
if you're 20% don't bulk
>>
>>41684609
I wanna be a warlord. Born in the wrong era. I just want to raze villages and rape women.
>>
>cuts going well
>life not so much
>tired of everyone being competitive about everything
>need to find a hobby to keep me active on the weekend
>tired of low quality grills

Idk, cutting from 305 to currently 189. Just gonna keep the mindset of "life will get better when I'm not a fatass anymore"
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496617537080.jpg (19KB, 512x387px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496617537080.jpg
19KB, 512x387px
>>41684067

pretty much like you too, anon. I'm only 23 though. literally just work/code and gym. I'm pretty satisfied with my life as it is too. I don't know why, but maybe I've just lost hope or maybe I'm just too lazy to put any effort into anything that is likely not to work out anyways
>>
>>41688294

That and liability and "getting a reaction in the field" issues.
>>
I hungout with high school people for the first time in 3 years last night. I used to be super loose and would talk about sex all the time and I'm not like that at all anymore. It was honestly so nasty of me. I felt like everyone hated me in high school and almost had an anxiety attack going but my best friend wanted to. I was doing well and being friendly and making people laugh (I have lost a lot of weight since then).

I got too drunk and one of the people asked what type of porn do you guys watch and I blurted out abuse and I've been so depressed and anxious all day.

I don't want to be that gross lewd fat slut anymore. I'm not but I still did a thing I would have done at 18. So shameful.
):
>>
File: 1463006684780.jpg (157KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1463006684780.jpg
157KB, 472x472px
Girl i recently started seeing says she's busy the next few days because a friend from Arizona is visiting.
Found out her ex is from Arizona.
>tfw
Good news is I got a job today
Just going to keep lifting, attending courses and now working.
>>
>>41683843
why should I not just kill myself?
>24 yr old
>lifting for 5 years
>guys are mirin
>girls dont give a fuck
>go out every week (parties, bars, etc)
>nofap 98 days
>autism
>don't manage to talk to girls
>always between "not drunk enough to be social" and "too drunk to be social"
>reactions from girls always seem to be "eww not that guy"
seriously. I feel like shit everytime I think about relationships, girls, etc. As long as I can ignore it, I don't care, but especially when I go out and nothing happens, like tonight, I feel depressed and just want to kill myself.
>>
>>41688212
would you be interested French Foreign Legion ?
>>
File: IMG_9387.jpg (265KB, 960x1306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9387.jpg
265KB, 960x1306px
long relationship down the drain. Why? She was talking to two guys I didnt want her talking too
>they are just friends, not gonna stop talking to them
argue argue
relationship done.
>>
>>41688420
there are a lot of people from Arizona anon.

My ex is also from Arizona, and most of her friends are. That doesn't mean her ex is visiting.
>>
>>41687511
You'll be happier living as a poorboy for a while single than with a woman you don't respect.
Leave, and buy yourself a cheap chinese twin mattress for under 100 dollars.
Furniture isn't a necessity for happiness, and if she owns the cookware you literally need one pan and pot.
Do it man, living without a few amenities is worth happiness and freedom.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-23-22-43.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-23-22-43.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>41684218
This happened with a beautiful girl I met. Ended up going over to her place unannounced to break up with her. Banged her out then immediately dumped her. Ain't no cancelling 4x a week on me. I have too many plates to lift.
On a related note, is an 860 leg press inpressive? Can't squat atm because injury so I've been supplementing with leg press and 860 seems light but all the other plates were in use. I squat 4pl8 normally and am curious how the 2 exercises compare with everyone else.
>>
I post about this a lot but why not.
I dated this person on and off for about two and a half years, I ended it really bad and treated them like shit but less than a month later I regretted this decision. 80% of the time they're all I can think about. We broke up in october but at a certain point they were my only friend and we still email each other and the feelings are there. I tried to move on, but the person I tried to move on with essentially used me and then decided not to talk to me anymore. Talking to my ex is complicated because they're dating someone else, someone I consider a friend. I'm not gonna do anything to come between them, infact I like to think that if he left her I wouldn't even try to do anything about it. I can't shake the feeling that we should be together, but what am I gonna do? Sometimes I do find myself trying to telepathically tell him like "hey if you left her for me we could make it work" but telepathic communication isn't real.But I know he gets on 4chan so maybe I'm just hoping he'll see this and decide by himself he wants to leave her for me?
>>
>>41684067

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. I'm about to turn 27 next month. I'm living in a new city where I only know 2 people, and I feel like I've missed out on my youth. Friends and family wonder why I don't have a girlfriend yet, etc.

The feels I wanted to talk about though, I really resent everyone with good genetics. I have friends who eat absolute garbage but never seem to visibly show fat. They go through phases where they'll work out regularly, and whenever they do, they tend to show results pretty much right away.
There's also a guy at my office, who used to be a model when he was younger. He's in a committed relationship and in his 30's now, but it's obvious he still has girls fawning over him. But the thing is, he's very upfront about how he's never exercised a day in his life, drinks heavily, and eats like a fucking child. Pepperoni pizza, meat and potatoes, etc.
It all pisses me off.
>>
>>41688401
Wouldn't worry about it at all, I would find it hilarious if someone blurted something like that out.
A lot of friend groups talk about stuff like this, some of my friends like traps.
No one is thinking "that anon was gross for saying that".

They either think...
>"that was funny"
>nostalgic for you "not changing"
>completely forget already

Don't stress about it you piece of shit.

>>41688424
Relations with the opposite sex are not necessary for happiness.
Still shouldn't give up, but you should work on having confidence that is completely separate from how you are with women.
>>
File: 1496317909364.jpg (39KB, 838x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496317909364.jpg
39KB, 838x960px
>>41683843
>Bench has stalled out at 185~190 for months
>College kids back from school out benching me
>Added incline bench and dumbbell bench hasnt helped
>Form was garbage but im working on it
>But i have been cutting for months too from 200 at 6' to 180
How do i increase bench?
>>
>>41688794
You sound a little crazy about this bruh, you need to relax.
Also anyone who even thinks about dating someone that I was dating for more than 2 years isn't a friend to me, they are selfish person.
Hope everything works out.
>>
>>41688847
Bench is my fav, by far my strongest lift comparatively. First, you won't gain strength on a cut without roids or other performance enhancers, so don't worry about it too much.
There are a ton of ways to break a plateau, microloading is a real thing that works, bench heavier than normal with a spotter to help you when you fail, eat more, try harder, bench more often with more volume at the same or heavier weight.
>>
>>41685414
>Don't be blinded by love
how do you do this specially if its hard for you to get another girl
>>
>>41684067
MAAN Y U SO DOWN MAN REMEMBER SENPAI WE WUZ BORN NATTY N SHIETT JUST ACQUIRE KNOWLEDGE WEALTH AND AESTHETICS BREH THEY CALLED HIM LEBRON MAN HE HAD FUCKED BITCHES BETTER THAN PLATINUM OR GOLD
>>
>>41688847
What's your rep scheme? Usually a good idea to change it up when you hit a plateau.

For bench I like to go in cycles of 5x5, 3x5, then a ramp up, ramp down scheme.

Most recent bench cycle:
5x5 225 - 245
3x5 245 - 265
Ramping 265 - 285.

Ramp programming:
135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 255x3, 285x3, 270x3, 255x3, 240x3, 225x5, 210x5, 195x5

Probably going to hit a snag at 295, then I'll reset to 245.
>>
File: oh my gah.png (860KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
oh my gah.png
860KB, 887x1097px
>tfw the weight of the fact that i just ran dick-first into writing a web novel is starting to sink in
>tfw i did weighted dips for the first time and felt my chest nearly die
>tfw should be hearing back about training for new job tomorrow

woah nelly this summer's gonna be a ride lads, pretty nervous
>>
>>41683843

Saw a man's shattered body bleed out and die today on the sidewalk just outside the Taco Bell I work at. Cops showed up, the power went out, and we went home.
>>
>>41688951
ncie
>>
>>41687857
Not him, but u out here in /847/ my nigga?
>>
>>41688847
You just have to find out what works for you. Depending on your diet, if you're doing keto or low carb to cut, nutrient timing becomes important for lean gains. Since you're looking to increase your max, you want to focus on the fast twitch muscle fibers, so rather than doing lighter weights on dumbell bench and incline bench, try adding in weighted dips shortly after, followed by incline dumbell bench, focusing on full range of motion for both the exercises. Sets should be low rep and high intensity. Start each chest day with your bench press, with 4-5 sets of 2-5 reps. Hit the muscle group twice a week with the first day having a higher load and the second-day having same weights minus 1 rep per set. For example, 5,5,4,3 followed by 4,4,3,2, with your final set of 2 around 85-90% of your 1rm. Weighted dips should be around 5 sets of 4-6 reps with whatever is comfortable but pushes you, and incline dumbell should be 4 sets of 5-8 reps, focusing on full range of motion.
>>
>>41684528
What countries are you guys from that moving to the other is that drastic?
>>
>>41684488
They're. They are.
>>
>>41684645
My fear of being happy stems from the fear of having it taken away, if you're the same I'd say work on being okay with moving on or some gay shit like that
>>
>>41688788
are you going to depth? I doubt you are
>>
File: randomsemiwhitewoman.jpg (138KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
randomsemiwhitewoman.jpg
138KB, 1080x1349px
i just want a skinny qt pi gf but all the women around here are chubsters or skinnyfat
>>
>>41684218
Have you honestly talked to her about this? Tell her things need to change or you just aren't sure you two will work out.
>>
>>41688847
Try smolov jr
>>
>Be me, 26
>Super virgin(never kissed a girl or gone out on a date)
>started diet/lifting
>lose 25 lb of fat
>get a date after doing impressive drunken handstand at party
>have to wait 9 days because she is out of town(no cellphone service either so cant text her either)
>excited but keep freaking out that i'm going to screw it up
I know that I should be myself and just go to have fun, but I am dreading the first kiss, only because I don't know what i'm doing so its going to suck.

Should I just tell her that I have no experience before hand so she isn't surprised when its the worst kiss of her life?
>>
>>41687285
If you live until 90 (likely if you take care of yourself) you've lived a third of your life
>>
>>41687531
Sounds like she just wants to fuck other guys and then once she's done come back to you, just move on.
>>
>>41684355
It's happening, and there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it. Same with automation, most jobs are going to automated, and you adapt to survive. I say go with the flow, and embrace this new society. It sucks, but what is a man to do? Kill himself?
>>
>>41683843
>>41684206
Do you do direct bicep work? If not, you need to start.
>>
>>41684428
If you're fat, cut to 10-12% bodyfat first
>>
File: 1420219904282.jpg (43KB, 682x231px) Image search: [Google]
1420219904282.jpg
43KB, 682x231px
>>41683843
I only have one feel, the eternal feel.
>>
I think I'm a sociopath. I have a hard time forming close attachments with people. I don't know if I've ever really loved anybody. I always thought I have, but lately I've been thinking maybe I haven't. If my father died tomorrow I probably wouldn't shed a tear. I hate that I'm this way.
>>
>>41689251

A lot of people on 4chan think they're sociopaths when really they're just lonely. If you get better at social situations you'll find yourself caring about other people more. It's two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>41688857
I am a little crazy, but not TOO crazy. thank you friend. I wish you the best aswell.
>>
>>41688984
nah, I was visiting ACEN with a bunch of friends who go there every year. My first year.
>>
>>41688903
Be brave and embrace the uncertainty.
>>
File: ss+(2017-06-05+at+12.16.53).png (55KB, 512x464px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-06-05+at+12.16.53).png
55KB, 512x464px
>Started working out at the beginning of the year
>Look noticeably better
>Get compliments from people at work, telling me I look good or look bigger, etc.
>Post new facebook profile pic, almost all of the responses are compliments
>still so stuck in my self hatred/depression meme that I can't tell if they're being serious or not
:/
>>
>21
>be dating this 19yo grill, cute, sporty, quiet
>very docile, not really that adventurous
>I'm not super out there but am easily pushed, ex was a pusher so we did neat stuff
>19yo is moving away in december, I'm not willing to do long distance
>been seeing her maybe 6 months at this point, took her virginity, we dont really do much other than chill, watch movies, I go to her basketball games and study
>I want to break up with her now bc I know I'll have to eventually. At the same time, I like just having something casual but it feels like a waste of time

Stupid thing to be conflicted about but the relationship just feels empty, not boring persay or unenjoyable, just empty.
>>
>>41690242
i know that feel

you either a) do a LDR, get stuck in a situation where you get no sex but have to still be the intimate bf, and she eventually cheats on you or b) break up and try to find another virgin/low partner count qt
>>
>>41684067
Guys don't peak until 30-35, just shoot for a girl ~7 years younger and you're golden
>>
>>41684194
>sophomore year of hs
stopped reading
>>
>>41690264
will break up before doing long distance, she's moving for uni for literally 5 years so wont even think about trying to commit that far in advance.

Sorta mad at myself for even getting into it knowing it was gonna end a year in. Wasted all this time (waste is not the right word but I cant think of a better way to describe the relationship)
>>
>>41685147
tfw thats me anon >.<
>>
File: 1494526316746.jpg (73KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494526316746.jpg
73KB, 550x800px
>>41689189
Never stop improving yourself and try to change minds to halt the destruction of our nations
>>
File: give up already.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
give up already.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>41684194
hehe yeah just wait

>27 kiss less
>>
>>41684609
Mate are you me?

Currently in 2nd year of med school and want to become an army doctor or medicines sans frontiers to find so kind of meaning in my life.

I want to experience the stress of combat and be heroic in the battle, as naive as that sounds. I'd rather die doing something the matters than die an old man with nothing to show for it.
>>
>>41684194
You chose to go out on that night. You chose to lead the night. You chose to kiss her. Sounds like you're in control of the situation. I hate to use the phrase "be yourself" but it applies here. You've spent years building a complex and tangible "yourself" and now you can actually be that person instead of the beta you once were. Just keep relying on your own independent decision process to figure out what comes next. You're doing good, the choices you'll make will come to you. Also, don't let this change negatively affect who you are as a person. Remember, "Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
>>
File: image.png (341KB, 634x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341KB, 634x483px
>tfw so broken dont even check out chicks
>if i do i get a masssive adrenaline rush
>girls check me out all the time since ive been getting /fit/
life is suffering bros can i apply progressive overload to my tism lads?
also anyone got any tips on how to talk to people in the gym, ive started getting lots of mires since my newbie gains and i dont want to be a jaded outcast anymore
>>
>>41683843
its been 2 years since i broke up with her
it took some time to get over her and tonight it just hits me again
it feels like ti was fresh like it was just yesterday when it happened
she has already moved on
she moved on a month after we broke up
she's still with him, i just checked
i know it was the right thing to do was break up with her but why do i still like shit knowing it was for the better

sounds like you have bad form and using your shoulder to bench
>>
File: 1456930993082.jpg (94KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456930993082.jpg
94KB, 457x640px
>Isolated myself from most of my old friends in order to pursue a life of exercise and reading (mostly politics and history)
>Literally trying to become one of Nietzsche's ubermensch
>Not invited to any of the school reunions, they probably forgot I even existed
>Find out I can't join the military because of Aspergers syndrome
>I Will never be this centuries Caesar
>>
>>41683843
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it when I said those things to you. It made me scared to have feel for someone again, because when I derail out of the rail it's hard for me to get myself back on it. I'm a coward and a shitty person for mistreating you. Forgive me
>>
>>41689759
Pretty sure they're serious, anon. You've made it.
>>
>>41683843
WHY AM I SUCH A SHY AWKWARD FAGGOT

I can't even manage to get in and out of the coffee shop without attracting attention to myself with retarded grunts. I've been going there long enough that the barista knows my order off by heart and I STILL can't have a normal conversation with him. Also whenever the female cashier is there I end up dropping my fucking coins everywhere because I'm too busy trying not to make eye contact.
>>
File: IMG_1443.jpg (69KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.jpg
69KB, 540x416px
I'm 20 now, lifting properly since Feb and fairly /fit/ and would say am fairly attractive started a really good job as an assistant buyer. But lifting and vista is the only thing that makes me happy and I'm dead inside/lonely af.

Am i doomed young bros?
>>
>>41689759
They are serious, good job!
>>
>>41690968

Vidya* fuck
>>
>>41690718
Sounds like a good idea to me anon
>>
>>41690968
Sounds like you need to get a hobby
Get in touch with who you are
And talk to more people
>>
>>41690351
Hi brother
Why haven't you gotten a cosplay con gf yet my man ;_;
>>
>>41690948
Sounds like you need to break this fear. Don't really understand what's with the grunting anon but eye contact is a good thing. To counteract this try to hold eye contact as much as you can because in reality you won't be able to and then will hold about the correct amount.
>>
>tfw was watching porn earlier
>saw on the sidebar the top viewed ones recently
>the top one looks too young
>I click on it
>she is too young
Clicked off instantly but now I'm worried about being vanned so I can't sleep.
Also horrified stuff like that can be on a normal porn site, it was gravure so it wasn't nude but from the cover photo it was pretty nasty.

So yeah, not feeling good. Feelings of disgust and also feelings of losing everything because I clicked on a link. Pretty sure it is "technically" legal since it's "teen idols" and I didn't download anything but still, mortified really.
I honestly have no idea why Japan creates stuff like this.
>>
>>41690743
Oneitis sucks. Just remember this 'pure princess' girl doesn't exist. Break ups suck but you have to remember it is only a girl and there are many many more of them :)
>>
>>41691032
when I say grunt I just mean I mumble and speak quietly and unclearly; people sometimes have to ask me to repeat stuff. I don't have a speech impediment or anything, I just get intimidated.
>>
>>41691039
You don't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>41691059
Well that's not that bad just try to speak clearly I guess. I sometimes speak too fast and have to repeat shit too.
>>
>>41683843
in a month i will become a 28 year old virgin

not a good feel man
>>
>>41691060
Don't know if you're just memeing or what but thanks, seriously. I googled the legality of it and people were talking about stuff like this being on youtube, rather not check myself.

It's just terrifying stuff like this can easily spring up on websites and you can click it, l used to be weary on 4chan back in the day since actual cheese pizza was posted sometimes.
>>
>>41691002

Problem is i cut off from my school friends after college as I was in bad times and thought they only tolerated me etc.

Trying to build a life with 4 close friends and nothing else is hard.
>>
>>41690706
Talking to people in the gym is sometimes fine just make sure they aren't in a set or some stupid shit like that Just say hey what's your name and ask if they could spot you or vica versa And just bullshit Remember the emotion behind what you say is (within reason) more important than what you say
>>
>>41684067
Man, I know the feel. GF left after four years and in that same week, most of my friends suddenly got GFs. It's like I had to sacrifice my own to the GF gods so everyone else would be happy.
Now join me on breaking through to the other side and becoming a Chad, bro.
>>
>>41691082
Yeah not memeing there is plenty of illegal shit happening on the internet all the time but nobody cares mostly
What you did was like the equivalent illegality of DDOSing a minecraft server or something lol
>>
>>41691079
I don't want to be like you but that's where I'm headed
>>
>>41691092
I feel you man. I've only a few close friends myself but quality over quanitiy really If you like them and they are on a similar path to you that's good
>>
>>41691114
I'm only 18 and I am already beginning to stress about this shit a little
>>
>>41683843
I haven't felt the crushing feel of real bad depression in over a year. Sometimes I feel lonely, but i've pretty much just accepted that i'm not meant for relationships. Ever since taking this mentality i'm just content with life. I go to school, i lift, i work, and I play vidya. I feel ok.
>>
File: 1486666972810.png (99KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486666972810.png
99KB, 632x758px
>>41683843
>tfw i wanted to register for summer classes to get further ahead but due to a technological issue 100% on their end i couldn't pay, thus forcing me to wait for another however-many-weeks
>tfw this is WAY more deflating and depressing than i thought it'd be
>tfw i failed for more people than just myself

i did everything right and ahead of schedule. but for all of it, had i slacked off and tried at the last minute, i would've been rewarded for laziness instead of being punished for due diligence.

it's some kind of combination of pain, sadness and hollowness. it's technically not permanent, but god help me, i feel miserable. really, this is just another straw breaking another camel's back.

>tfw my financial situation kinda sucks
>tfw i've never felt more isolated in my life
>tfw the love of my life is doing good things for herself and i don't feel like i'm good enough for her

aaaand it's the last one that causes the tears. time to take that to bed.

again.
>>
File: 1381960443071.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1381960443071.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>ITT: normie problems
>>
File: 1492924425537.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1492924425537.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
I'm a worthless neet. I need to choose what I want to study on a uni and decide on a career. The very thought of making a decision like that and of studying stresses me out like hell. What are some good career choices for an anon autist retard with zero social skills? I was thinking either a translator or some sort of a programmer might be good, but with the former it may be difficult to find a job, and the latter apparently requires a lot of hard work both to learn and at work itself. what do i don't even want to do anything ever
>>
>>41683843
30 in less than a month, fucking depressed as fuck
>>
>>41684212
Bike?
>>
>>41691079
dude why not just go to a hooker. 23 yo virgin here who's planning to go soon
>>
>>41689111
kissing comes surprisingly naturally (for most people)
just do what she does and you'll be fine
>>
File: 1454051341844.jpg (283KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454051341844.jpg
283KB, 1024x750px
I thought the world was supposed to be for the people, why do I not feel welcomed?
>>
File: 1496265770619.jpg (8KB, 326x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496265770619.jpg
8KB, 326x254px
>>41686025
Iktfb. Girlfriends are ultimate gains goblins but I feel like I use that to remove culpability from myself. Hit my 1,2,3,4 junior year of high school, got a gf senior year, lost all my gains that year. Now in Marine Corps for almost year but skinnyfat 198 6'1". Been on keto for the past week though and started lifting again. We'll make it bro
>>
File: 1496543513376.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496543513376.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>41686365
That hits hard senpai
>>
>>41683843
I was a fit bro in HS, afterwords I had a pretty bad breakup and started shooting heroin for a couple years. Finally said fuck that I have too many dreams and quit cold turkey a couple times, the last time I had a pretty bad arm infection from rusty needles. Next month I'm 2 months clean but I lost all gains, dropped to 120lbs at 5'8 and then rubberbanded to 180 *fat not muscle* I smoke a lot of cigs and have a slight sugar problem that developed when I was quitting. I want gains again, I want women again, idk what happened .... but now I'm starting to feel more mental clarity and want to pursue that dream again. besides the sugar and the cigs I also noticed my arm fucking hurts when I bench where I had the infection, and trying to muster the motivation that at 24 it's still within my grasp. idk. cheer me up :(
>>
>>41684206
This bicep tendon is cancer.
>one bad rep and sprain a ligament
>eventually this fucker will start to bother you
>after 10-15 years of pain its going to tear off the bone by itself
>>
> Be me - late 20s

> Moved countries after living abroad for along time. Since a kid. because hated where I was.

> now living in small town, staying with parents.

> no job - been looking for awhile. Had interviews but no luck. It's been over 6months.

> No Friends here - need job to meet people, be able to get my own place.

> pretty much just go to gym, play video games, stay in room e.t.c

> Cute girl at gym. Something about her that I can't explain just think she's perfect. She actually lifts weights, trains heavy, strong for a girl but looks feminine. Beautiful and great body. She ignores me too - probably because Ignore her who knows...

> Been working out there for months. Don't even know her name or if she's single - see her regularly.

> Ignore her because embarrassed about current situation. Maybe auitism too .

> Also I'm loosing my hair and I'm really self conscious about that although I know I'm decent looking otherwise plus good body. Don't think I would look right with shaved head as hair is super Dark so I keep it short (don't want that combover look at least).

> stuck in endless cycle. Every day feels the same, lonely, boring.

> feels bad man
>>
>>41691771
Can't help you find what you're interested in, but I will say that if you're young don't worry about not knowing what to want to do yet
>>
File: 1494774861023.png (227KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494774861023.png
227KB, 650x450px
>>41684146
nigga are you Me
>>
>>41690383
You're not understanding what is happening. You can't "halt the """destruction""" of our nations". Technology + xbox huge population = globalism and there is nothing any of us can do about it. The best we can hope for is a Star Trek-esque style of humanity eventually.
and yes I agree, one should always keep improving thyself.
>>
>>41689111
Tbh anon just do what feels natural it's as easy as that, on my first date I just went for it and it worked out pretty great don't sweat it. But if you want some insurance just say it's been a while since you dated easy as that
>>
>>41692134
Get better you weak fuck
>>
File: 0529170133.jpg (2MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
0529170133.jpg
2MB, 4656x2620px
>>41683843
My hedgehog died today
RIP spud. So long little man
>>
File: 1477795727119.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477795727119.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>went to bed at 12:30 last night
>set alarm for 8am, was supposed to go eat breakfast for my bulk and lift later in the day
>alarm went off at 8am, I cancelled it and went back to bed
>wake up
>it's 10:30
>prospects of a productive day already dead
JUST
>>
File: cmonBruh.jpg (348KB, 484x653px) Image search: [Google]
cmonBruh.jpg
348KB, 484x653px
>Fell in love with a girl I've known years since highschool
>we're speaking and we ended up kissing on a night out
>not sure if it was a drunk accident
>not sure if she's even interested in me
FUCK I didn't ask for these feels
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (49KB, 600x735px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
49KB, 600x735px
>set up home gym
>just need some weights now and speakers to blast music
>gonna lift heavy ass weights and feels and blast metal alone
>no roasties to bother me
>only gains to be made
>no friends to be made either

right now im stuck in cycle of work, lifting, sleeping eating and feeling
>>
>>41683843
i had same issues from bad squatting setup

if you do lowbar squats look inyo that
>>
I recently got back with my ex after about 6 months apart, we were together a year and a half before, and I was her first for everything, but I know she's been with other people whilst not together, and I have too, why does it bother me so much?
>>
>in a relationship for about 2.5 years
>never quite felt right
>stopped doing things on my own to spend time with her because of situations that made her need me around
>stay with her out of fear of being alone essentially
>make it work the best I could
>treat her well
>few months ago decide to tell her I don't want to be with her
>we still have to live together
>kinda awkward, but opposite schedules so we made it work
>find out she's already been fucking/sexting multiple dudes not even two weeks after we broke up
I can tell when she looks through my phone, either it won't be locked when I get up *auto-lock is after 4 hours* or it takes a picture when a failed login occurs which happened. Whenever she looks through my phone it's because she did wrong and is trying to justify it so I snooped back and found that out a few weeks ago.
>whole time she kept saying she wasn't sleeping with anyone, couldn't and missed me too much.
>had to forget about us, couldn't be with other guys
>so yeah I found out that was bullshit
>week ago completely separated our lives. Moved out, breaking the lease but it was understandable
>split up the phone account
>am now renting a room with other guys, but on my own again
>had to pick up a few things from our old place
>seeing it empty, even thinking about it now just brings indescribable feels.
>over two years gone for some slut that never loved me, but loved what I had to give her
>am currently in that lonely phase, unsure of what I feel

All I know is I must stay active and be healthy. I just don't know how to get over this feels bump. I know from her actions, even situations that happened when we were dating her love and thoughts were a lie which makes it easier to accept, but still it's a lonely feel.
>>
File: 1493225671962.jpg (128KB, 920x476px) Image search: [Google]
1493225671962.jpg
128KB, 920x476px
>>41690884
>>41690970
Y-you too.
>>
>>41694931
Talk to her.
Start like in movies.
"Listen, about that night..." And wait for her expression, look into her eyes, it should definitely give her off, no matter what she says.
She may laugh it off in the worst case, and in the best case you have waifu.
>>
>>41689759
Big guy
>4u
>>
>>41695369
You will feel way worse before you can start to feel any joy about yourself or someone else
You will either learn to ignore it entirely and become jaded to feelings or you will find comfort knowing the sadness will eventually fade away
Dont binge drink,smoke or lose your gains, you dont need more things to bring you down, faggot
>>
Make fun of me please

>Moved in together after 8 months (I know)
>Be with her for 2 years now
>Find out that she had banged like 4 dudes in the 3 months after she broke up with her ex boyfriend and before she met me
>Kinda grossed out but I understand cause I had a shit breakup once and I whore'd myself out once we split
>Don't say anything, try to get over it even though it does bother me
>Later find out that she fucked her ex the NIGHT BEFORE HER AND I FIRST BANGED (which was about a week after we knew each other and had gone on 2 "dates")
>I'm really bothered by this so I confront her, she admits it to me. Says it was a mistake, she was vulnerable and unsure whether I liked her or not
>I decide to play it cool, act like it doesn't bother me but that I thought maybe she had continued to see him or that she might have cheated on me
>She swears she hasn't
>I decide to cheat on her because I'm feeling incredibly insecure, end up banging 3 different girls (escorts) over the next week
>Realize that life as a single guy would be pretty fun again, and that this relationship is making me insecure and anxious
>Go home to break up with her and she has several positive pregnancy tests laying out
>At that moment I caved, told her that I loved her and that I'm so happy to have children with her, etc.
>I'm now raising an awesome little son with her, she is a great mother, but I feel like I have missed out on a huge part of life by staying with her
>I'm constantly plagued by thoughts of insecurity and self-doubt. I'm constantly wishing for that "single guy" life that I could have easily gotten had I not made an impulse move

On the flipside, I did convince her to let me bang one of her friends. It was supposed to be a threesome, but we ended up basically cucking my girl. So that was a win for me (and my ego).
>>
>>41695474
Hey man, just want to tell you that you made the right choice. I've found myself stuck in a shitty relationship where we have both cheated on each other several times and generally just act poorly towards each other. It's horrible, yet we seen to be incredibly attached and won't break up. Might just be scared of being alone.

This was the best choice for your personal progression. In the long run, you won't regret it.
>>
File: IMG_1310.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1310.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>41694787
only this and one other bird lived out of 11. rip little spud
>>
>tfw post a picture on facebook
>only people to like it is family
haha wow, time to kms I guess
>>
>>41695698
Please get a paternity test for that child and don't put any more in her until you do.
>>
>>41695698
see this >>41695967
do it as soon as possible
ignore all the alpha and beta shit, and just do yourself a favour
>>
>>41683843
Think I'm in love with my flatmate. She leaves the country forever in 2 weeks. Hold me brehs.
>>
>>41690746

>>41688212 Here, I know that feel breh.
>>
Not a /pol/ dweeb but this is exactly how I feel
>>
File: 1471050707016.png (170KB, 506x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471050707016.png
170KB, 506x480px
>it's an 'anon pussyfooted around signing up for the community college courses he needed to graduate in four years' episode
>>
>>41687285
u is need testosteron
>>
>>41695967
>>41695982
I've done that already, it's mine. I had no doubts that it was mine because I was creampie'ing her several times every bang session (at least every other day) since we've been together. She had stopped taking her birth control due to the increased risk of ovarian cancer, but I really didn't care and still came inside of her all the time.

What alpha/beta shit would apply here? If it wasn't mine I'd definitely leave, but I've already confirmed that. I don't even know what would be more alpha; sticking around to support your girl and kid or leaving them to go do what you want?
>>
What do you tell yourselves on days where you aren't feeling like going to the gym? What do you tell yourselves in the morning when you don't get out of bed and want to go back to sleep?
I'm depressed, I know that, but I still want to push through.
>How do you motivate yourselves in moments of weakness?

>>41695967
>>41695982
>>41695698
>>41696062
I think given the cuckold meme and the alphabetaredpillautism meme, and this being 4chan, it could have been interpreted that way. I wasn't trying to though, just wanted to be helpful on the off chance you hadn't been so careful.
>>
I'm sad, /fit/.

Started at 355 pounds, lost 100, now have 50 pounds left. It's taken me about 3 years to get this far because I'm not super efficient at dieting correctly.

Ever since I hit 250 though it's been an absolute wall. I haven't hit a plateau, it's just that it seems like my body is completely unforgiving now. If I eat extra on the weekend it doesn't fall off like it used to, it just sits there. And staying at 1500 calories a day is hard.

I'm in no apparent danger of gaining weight, but I really want to be 200 or less so that I can actually be attractive. And after a few years of putting in the effort I thought I'd be further along. It just makes me sad.
>>
File: 1481907585965.png (187KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481907585965.png
187KB, 274x411px
>tfw been out with the same grill for 3 months streight, everyone consider ourself in a relationship
>tfw out every friday, saturday and sunday night with a lot of different friends
>tfw close to be finally happy with myself and my life
>tfw there's a party tomorrow where literally everyone,my nearly gf, my friend and even my sister is going and i'm not even invitate

I'm a side-character even in my own life

Maybe my new routine will help me to bring the pain away
>>
>>41696130
> staying at 1500 calories is hard

nigga you weak as fuck just eat one meal a day or do some fasting, it's easy. you just weak
>>
>>41696130
You could probably eat 2k or even 2.5k a day and still lose weight at 250lbs. Stop lying to yourself about how much you're eating and stop treating yourself on weekends.
>>41696163
Ignore this guy though. You're not weak, but you are weakening yourself when you delude yourself.
>>
I just feel so ignored sometimes

It's like I have to force myself onto other people, just to hang out with them

Even longtime friends make me feel like a group outsider, I don't know what to change about myself to make this stop happening
>>
>>41696194
>>41696130
Oh, and don't beat yourself up over it. Make a plan and stick to it, only then will you make it.
>>
>>41696203
Love yourself. Do things you like and invite people along. If they come great, if not, you're still doing things you like. Try new things, maybe you'll enjoy yourself and meet new people that share in that activity.
Sending my love to you anon.
>>
>>41696203
I get this as well, like if I don't talk to my friends, they'll most likely never bother speaking to me, and I fucking hate it.
>>
>>41696203
I feel exactly the same

Recently however the feelings of exclusion and isolation have become really bad to the point where it's physically painful when I think about it
>>
>>41696203
>>41696276
>>41696281
You need to find new friends
Make yourself interesting
Make some buzz around you, make you seem like a person that has cool shit going on

Build you first, then people will follow
>>
Today, I'm going to attempt to "kill myself" in the gym.
I've been addicted to caffeine since I was a kid and it's fucked me up in many ways, among with my other addictions and bad life decisions.

After fixing a lot of that over the last month, today I finally threw away all my coffee, chugged a last portion of pre-workout and threw that shit out too (as I don't intend on ever using it again). Now I'm going to go to the gym and see if I get a heart attack from hard training.
I'm also selling my bed and going back to sleeping on the floor to fix my back (this has worked before).

I'm slowly going back to the lifestyle I lived before I gave up, and it feels fucking good, if terrifying.
Most of you know that I'm being overly melodramatic, but why the fuck not? I want my life to be like a sick-ass underdog story film.
>>
File: Humungus_06.jpg (100KB, 1600x1088px) Image search: [Google]
Humungus_06.jpg
100KB, 1600x1088px
>>41688327
>implying you won't have a chance as society continues to crumble
>implying this isn't a perfectly valid reason to lift in the meantime
Be still my dog of war. I understand your pain.
>>
>>41696440
>stupid retard dies in freak gym accident while on copious amount of preworkout

ill be watchin tv bro

just do set of 20 squats at 700percent of rm

youll be done in no time
>>
>>41696194
>You could probably eat 2k or even 2.5k a day and still lose weight at 250lbs.

I'm the guy you replied to. You're overestimating calorie burn by a lot. I did 2k a day for 6 months and my weight nearly rose.

Also I weigh all my food and portions, so I'm not lying to myself about what I eat. Even when I eat extra on the weekends, which isn't a common occurrence anyway.

But, you make some good points. Overall I could probably afford to re-check my planning and my meals. And try to splurge even less. Thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>41696523
you are underestimatig how much you eat buddy

im 6 2 and i eat a fuckton, almost gomad on top of it and sometimes sweets and my weight is stable as fuck, at 96-95 kg, im considering upping my milk intake actually

work more eat less
>>
>>41683843
My gf has congenital heart disease. She was so lovely and energetic. She loved running and fitness, and every time I say I'm heading to the gym, I can see she wants to come too so badly. Most of the time she's okay, but she's gotten frail and exhausted. I don't blame her for it because that's how it goes. However, her doctors are saying she's making a great recovery from a heart attack she had and that she may very well be back to normal self, just with a few life adjustments like diet and medicine. I lift for her, so that I can be strong enough for her. I have no idea how long she'll live desu, but I love her and I want to be her champion for as long as she still has here.
>>
>>41684276
>I'm actually wondering what she sees in me in the first place
Stop doing this, this is what a beta does.
If you don't know what your worth is, then she'll start asking herself the same thing.
Just let shit happen, don't question anything.
>>
>>41696523
I was just giving estimates based on my own experiences. I've helped both my exes lose weight (kek) while we were still dating and they were eating ~1800 to lose weight at 140lbs. I weigh 180 and eat ~3k cal and struggle to put weight on without eating even more (but that just makes me feel sick so I don't try to anymore)
Glad to hear you're so diligent. Keep adding more exercise. I've found that losing 0.5lbs./week worked for a few of my overweight friends far more than 1lbs./week.
Hope you make it anon.
>>
>>41684067
I'm 24 but otherwise you are me.
>>
>>41696281
>>41696203
>>41696146

LMAO all these fuccing NPCs just accept your fate

Even if you ever become a main character you will NEVER make it into the battle rotation and will only ever come out when all the high lvl main characters are about to die. You will literally be cannon fodder and use potions to keep main characters alive. Sorry.
>>
>>41696666
Faggot, I've seen guys go from friendless incels to popular dudes in less than a year
You just need to put some work in, before it starts balling on itself
>>
File: hi.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>41686219
show your cosplay faggot
>>
>>41696643
>Hope you make it anon.

Thanks anon, I hope we all make it
>>
File: maincharacters.png (933KB, 856x3185px) Image search: [Google]
maincharacters.png
933KB, 856x3185px
>>41696146
>I'm a side-character even in my own life
>>
File: 1493622620225.jpg (110KB, 450x608px) Image search: [Google]
1493622620225.jpg
110KB, 450x608px
>>41696666
>6666
W I T N E S S E D

For a moment I wasn't sure if I was on /tg/ or /fit/ so well done anon.
>>41696741
Sending my love to you Anon-kun
>>
People just end up leaving me eventually. I guess they get bored of me.
Had a group of friends back in 2011, had a falling out over some minor shit I refused to apologize for since they all knew about the problem and still decided to make me responsible for it.
Had some other friends inbetween but they eventually just stopped contacting me because whatever reason. Trying to contact them again resulted in minor small talk but nothing else.
Somehow got gf later on. She didn't mind me being a friendless fag, meant more time for her. Year later she leaves me for some other reason, apparently is happier without me even though she never let on that she was unhappy even for a moment. Now I just feel betrayed since she was one of the few people I could actually open up to and trust and then I just get randomly shat on.
Uni's not going great either, I should have been graduating this semester but since I spent the last year being happy with that cunt I've kinda let things slide a bit. Now I will be graduating in 2018 at which point I will be 28. I'm still poor as fuck and living with my parents, so I don't even see anything improving in the next half year to year. A side of depression doesn't help either.
At least I've started lifting about a month ago but now shit is starting to stall since I'm a weak fuck and trying to lose weight. But at least that's something completely within my control, I guess.
>>
>>41696146
Just go anyways?
>>41696744
Side characters don't get to make that speech anon. I'm pretty sure you're just the main character in a moment of weakness.
>>
>>41684067

I'm 31, she sent me this last night

Hey. It's femanon.
Please take care of yourself. I don't like hearing that you're still so upset and reclusive.
If you need to talk please know that you're not alone and that there are people willing to chat, me included. take it easy, relax and put your feet up. Everything will work itself out.
I don't like knowing that people are hurting. Regardless of the situations from the past... Especially someone that I had grown close to, So just know, I haven't forgotten about you and you're not alone. I hope you sleep well, and apologies if this wakes you x goodnight

I'll die sad and alone.
>>
File: 1435421945291.jpg (346KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435421945291.jpg
346KB, 531x640px
>>41696666
firm but fair.
>>
>>41684969
>keto
>stop eating like shit

top kek.
>>
File: 1456739657007.jpg (478KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456739657007.jpg
478KB, 640x480px
>>41690743
If she found someone new that soon after you broke up, just remember she was using you just to avoid being along/to get what she wants. Now she's using that other guy for the same thing. Women lie professionally, always remember that and always know how to tell when you find one that isn't lying. True love is waiting for you out there, and you're not going to find it by sitting there and remembering the past. Go out, meet new people and join groups that have similar interests as you. Everybody loves somebody sometimes anon, it may take time to find what you're looking for but when you do it will be worth it, and you will know right away.
>>
File: 1448770255489.jpg (25KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
1448770255489.jpg
25KB, 343x424px
>>41696813
Are you me? Stop being so mean to yourself, treat yourself with some respect. Stop judging yourself, you're blinding yourself when you do. You can't see or accept what "is" when you overwhelm yourself with what "should" or "ought"
>tfw I do all these things
>tfw I don't want anyone to fall into these thinking errors because of how much suffering it has caused me
Give yourself some love anon. Life is tough but the satisfaction from conquering your demons is immense, and in my opinion (when I'm not spiraling into depression at least) that satisfaction makes life worth living.
>>
>>41688424
Lol literally me around four years ago. Went out a lot and got drunk because i thought that would help me talk to women, never did anything. And now a proud 27 year old virgin. If i hadn't a family that would be sad i would've ended it a while ago.
>>
>>41687874
Because you are overweight and look shitty. Get a grip, man. Fix your diet and do some cardio.
>>
>>41687874
How tall are you? What's your goal weight?
>>
>>41690388
Look at that. A fellow kissless 27 y/o. Usually i am the oldest one.
>>
>>41692046
Because you're a tank?
>>
>>41696952
Giving myself some love seems to be pretty fucking hard right now. I don't have a single thing I genuinely enjoy, hell, I don't really ever had something I genuinely enjoyed. And I don't see it possibly improving in the near future as there's only shit ahead so far.
Even if I manage to finally fucking finish uni and get my shit straight I'll still end up in the same situation I'm right now, there'll just be some work included.
I know those thoughts are shitty and toxic and whatever but unfortunately I can't tell my brain to fucking stop thinking about it.
>>
File: CR9PqLoWwAAtsxd.png (230KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
CR9PqLoWwAAtsxd.png
230KB, 555x555px
>31
>2 "real relationships"
>both relationships always had stupid stipulations to never work out in the end
>easy to say it's them but i'm sure I didn't help either
>think of them like crazy
>lost my virginity at 21
>from 21 to 31, i've fucked 19 girls
>Do I feel fulfilled ?
>nope.jpeg
>tfw i want something REAL and normal, but the girls who want that from me are not who I want to live a life with
>I promise myself number 20 would be my soulmate, my "3rd love" if you will.

>mfw I'm just counting down to 40 unmarried, no kids no purpose just there
>>
>>41697277

Maybe because your a grown man posting Zelda pictures on 4Chan
>>
File: 1478190692319.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478190692319.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>41697310
this better daddy?
>>
File: 4885513-5012521527.jpg (102KB, 479x700px) Image search: [Google]
4885513-5012521527.jpg
102KB, 479x700px
>>41697310
>tfw no zelda gf
>>
>>41697225
Invest in crypto currency. You'll feel better when you're making some money. Serious.
>>
>>41697310

you're*

We might be sad but YOU'RE illiterate!
>>
>>41697225
I'm not a psychologist or counsellor, and those are expensive. However, I can offer suggestions as someone who identifies very strongly with what you're saying and what you said in your last post:
>your university likely has a counselling system you could find someone to talk to
>keep lifting/eating/staying hydrated/sleeping right if you already are,
>fix those things if you're not
>I know you probably don't want more reading cuz uni, but check out a book called "feeling good" it's actually quite handy.
>do you drink or smoke or do other drugs? Cut those out if you can
>are you on any prescriptions? Is it feasible to get off them? That helped me a lot
>do you schedule your classes/study periods/meals/workouts? Making a schedule was very helpful for me
>schedule some periods of time to check out: school clubs, jobs, activities, hobbies, etc.
>get off 4chan/reddit/facebook/social media. These places are toxic soulsucking wastes of time
>start meditating. I mostly do this since it helps with my ADHD but it will probably help with depression
>keep grooming: keep your nails trim, keep your hair and beard clean cut, pluck your uni brow, don't stop showering
>keep your room clean, make your bed, keep it tidy, declutter and toss anything you don't feel strongly attached to
>catch yourself when you're being mean and remind yourself that treating yourself like shit won't help, you need to engage in a loving, supportive, and accepting dialogue with yourself
>stop watching/reading/listening to pornography
>take a break from video games
Does any of this sound like it could help? Are you already doing any of this stuff?
>>
>>41697353
>female Zelda
hnnggg
>>
>>41697428

>female Zelda

I see what you did there
>>
>>41695369
Almost the same. Had a gf of three years I lost recently. Everything had been going great until December of last year. She started becoming distant and we had sex less and less. We broke it off in March, but still had sex and met up somewhat frequently. We were moving towards getting back together when I saw a phonecall from "Babe." I'm furious obviously, but because I'm such a desperate fool I demand she break up with this guy or we're through. Maybe the sex helped the decision too. Out of nowhere she became distant again and I check her instagram and this guy had liked her photos. Check his profile and they're together for his avi. Come to find out she'd been with this guy on the side since last year, maybe even farther back.

I don't even know what to say, I know I'm pathetic but I just don't want to love anymore. I'm working out and moving through school because I can't give up, but every day on the drive there I pray I'm hit by a semi. I'd never loved a woman this deeply, I told her things about myself I would never tell another soul. We were going to get married, start a life together. I know I have to move on, and I'm sure I will eventually, but I don't want to. I want to wake up from this nightmare.
>>
>>41696490
I'm good brah
Oddly enough, my heart issues didn't pop up even though I had a shitload of caffeine - but I did focus on form and bodyweight stuff so that probably helped.
But thanks for the love, I'll try to keep it up!
>>
Talking to my ex who I dated for 4 years. Trying my best to get her back. She says she loves me but we can't be together. I want to show her my improvement. Show her I'm a better man.

It hurts so bad. And I know I'm probably just going to end up hurt again but I need to know that I tried.
>>
>>41688903
yeah but you're not gonna get with her either so stop wasting your time
>>
File: 1495221821503.png (82KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
1495221821503.png
82KB, 357x384px
should we make a new feels thread?
>>
File: 10436083_t.gif (106KB, 200x110px) Image search: [Google]
10436083_t.gif
106KB, 200x110px
I fucked up /fit/

I fell in love with a girl back when I was a kid. Through my school life, I did everything for her. Every single thig she asked I did without ever asking for any pay of any sort. I was never extremly close to her, but we were still kinda friends. She was always nice to me, even when we werent talking about school. Every single person in my life said that she was using me, but I ignored them.

Worst part? I always knew they were right. I dont know if she is nice to me due to me being basiclly her slave, or due to her actually being a nice person. She has this reputation of being kind of a slut. It fucking kills me to think that she is kind beacuse i do every fucking thing she asks for. Im sad /fit/. I royally fucked up
>>
>>41691039
You're fucked mateT
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.