[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is only doing push ups, chin ups, and pull ups everyday bad for you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1494125907657.png (87KB, 358x467px) Image search: [Google]
1494125907657.png
87KB, 358x467px
Is only doing push ups, chin ups, and pull ups everyday bad for you?
>>
>>41683759
No.
>>
>>41683759
Yeah it's going to shorten your life span If you went to live past 30 I'd stop them now
>>
No, but it's not good for you.
>>
>>41684100
Well shit nigga then I'll do 100 of each a day
>>
I mean, even if you have good form and aren't gonna ruin your shoulders, you will end up lacking muscle in your upper back and shoulders, so that could look weird, but it probably wont hurt you.
>>
>>41684135
what do you mean by ruining your shoulders?
>>
>>41684160
If your form is bad, especially on pushups, you may hurt your shoulders. I'd recommend looking into the positions that cause shoulder impingement.
>>
>>41684160
Also if you're doing bodyweight, you can probably do at least a vertical pushing movement and maybe even a horizontal pulling movement
>>
>>41683759
you ever see that meme of the nerd with beefed up legs, and only beefed up legs? you'd look like him but with arms
>>
>>41684266
fuck, my shoulders are super fucked. sometimes after a sudden movement i cant move it anymore and have to break it back. it hurts more than breaking a bone
i thought it was from the years of skateboarding
>>
>>41684107
RIP anon
>>
>>41684326
Yeah that could contribute, however if it hurts doing a pushing movement like pushups, you may be sawing through your subscapularis muscle with part of your scapula. In that case stop all pushups/bench etc for at least 2 weeks and then learn safe form
>>
>>41684326
Do partial ROM pushups as you warm up focusing on what your shoulder blades are doing. Pushups are good rehab/prehab
>>
>>41684352
>>41684361
wow, thank you anon
>>
>>41684379
I totally messed up you would be cutting through supraspinatus my b
>>
>>41683759
depends on the order
>>
>>41684302
So you would actually look good instead of like a t-rex?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.