[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can fasting help me loose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1196.jpg (71KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
71KB, 620x413px
Can fasting help me loose weight?
>>
>>41683372
yes
it is fastest way to lose weight
my longest was 14 days
i couldnt walk but was mentally as high as kite
try fasting when you are neet
>>
>>41683372
Yes, but don't do it for a period of more than two days, unless you are very desperate and have consulted a medical professional to assist you in a fast longer than two days.
>>
>>41683372
No.
>>
This is possibly the stupidest question ever asked on fit.
>>
>>41683815
>not eating won't make you lose weight

really makes you think huh
>>
>>41683372
>loose weight
Why would you want that? Do you want to giggle when you walk, like you've got bags of jello strapped to your body under your clothes?

..oh, you want to LOSE weight. That's different.

Short answer: YES, you'll 'lose weight' fasting.

Long answer: YES, in the short term -- but then you'll gain it all back and more later, because you did NOTHING to change your eating habits, and since you starved yourself you now feel Deprived and will stuff your face with even more of the same shit food that made you a fat piece of crap in the first place.

LIMIT OVERALL CALORIES AND LIMIT CARB INTAKE. That's what the Smart Guys do because it WORKS.
>>
>>41684022
>you'll gain it all back and more later, because you did NOTHING to change your eating habits, and since you starved yourself you now feel Deprived and will stuff your face with even more of the same shit food that made you a fat piece of crap in the first place

95% incorrect
>>
Nah man you will trigger starvation mode
Just drink some detox juice to get rid of fat
>>
>>41683372
Just remember the faster you lose weight, the faster it comes back, unless you dramatically change your eating habits when you stop starving yourself
>>
>>41683372
>calories in VS calories out.
If you need to lose weight then learn about that concept.
>>
>>41684063
that only happens when you're fasting at low body fat levels.
>>
>>41683372
yes, but only if you fast
>>
Fasting or low cal diets are great for losing weight if you are extremely overweight. The stored fat in your body will be used to make the difference. If you aren't overweight by 100+ pounds it probably isn't a good idea.
>>
I thought fasting was for dudes in Africa, OP are you African?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.