/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /swole left/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1496504826863.png (1MB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
1496504826863.png
1MB, 1024x631px
I'm gonna get some Drumpftard ass.
>>
>>41683195
and kick it.
>>
>>41683195
>I'm gonna get some Drumpftard ass.

Gay.
>>
>>41683230
Everyone on/fit/ is gay. If you're not gay, then you need to get out. No homo.
>>
I don't know what this means.

I voted for Bernie, but simultaneously understand that some people have values that are different from mine which is why said people voted for Trump.

I also don't think he's the next Hitler and think John Oliver / comedy central left-wing "comedians" are painful to watch.

I don't know if that's what you're looking for.
>>
Who /altcenter/ here?
>>
he posted it again :DDD
>>
File: 1492992852868.jpg (6KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
1492992852868.jpg
6KB, 280x180px
>>41683195
Come to the FAR right anon.
>>
Radical Centrism
>>
>>41683296
>I don't know if that's what you're looking for.

He was looking for (You)s and you delivered, good job.
>>
>>41683341
I don't know if I should be happy about this, lol
>>
File: 1496035303614.jpg (60KB, 350x505px) Image search: [Google]
1496035303614.jpg
60KB, 350x505px
are uruks just the stronger race? how can elven bois even compete
>>
>>41683195
>get some Drumpftard ass
uhhhh
>>
>>41683304
Aye
>>
>>41683195
Saged this bullshit I don't ever wanna hear anything about """swole left""" again. 99.9% of leftist are low test beta cucks and now fuck off.
>>
>>41683435
Most elves are stronger and faster than every orc and human out there.
Feanor did nothing wrong
>>
I've always voted Republican but I could really care less about politics either way. Republicans and Democrats are both headed in the same direction they just disagree about stupid fringe issues that will never affect me, only the super rich and super poor. Thanks to my dad I never have worked and never will work a menial low paying job in my entire life. I know for a fact no legislation in Washington will ever prevent me from making money and living my life so why waste my time caring.
>>
>>41683334

These society disrupting radicals on both the left and right need to be made to understand that their fringe politics have no right to destabilize our country. They are selfish and short sighted in their agitation to destroy a status quo, as they have only childish idealism, vain hope, and proven failures that will "somehow" be different this time to replace what they would gleefully dismantle. They are useful idiots being manipulated by third parties for crass profiteering and encouraged by cynical nihilists.

What this country needs is more police brutality, not less. Stop the molly coddling of the antisocials and treasonous would-be revolutionaries. Give to them the baton, rubber bullet, water cannon, and police dog. Reeducation camps for these tantrum throwing degenerates, and cull the reform resistant like bloodhound puppies who won't take a scent.
>>
>>41683296
>I voted for Bernie
How old are you m8
>>
>>41683195
trump cabinet is imploding. watch as blue collar populace starts losing their jobs because of globalism, lack of public services starts affecting health and poor whites' schools, and any other side effect of such an imbecile running the executive, losing all control.

honestly, mccain or romney would have been so much better. nothing is wrong with fiscal or social conservatism. trump supporters aren't even that strong.
>>
>>41683587
because when you piss off the peasants, they come for your head. French revolution style.
>>
>>41683296
>I voted for Bernie
>>
>>41683541

I do pretty well fucking thin, blond Jesus loving Republicans. It's like I'm forbidden fruit to them. Forbidden lefty-Chad.
>>
>>41683195
I'm a conservative but not a radical conservative, like i believe we should have guns as citizens but i do think women should be able to have abortions i dont give a fug about some baby am i rite? I just hate how much the far left is so accepting of gays and trannys
>>
>>41683296

im a Trump guy but good on you for being reasonable
>>
File: right_wing_buff_squads.png (2MB, 644x3600px) Image search: [Google]
right_wing_buff_squads.png
2MB, 644x3600px
>>41683195

(you)
>>
>>41683304
Sup
>>
>>41683811
>>41683744
That's all you took from his post man good fucking job
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.