[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlets, assemble!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: faber_giantesses.jpg (59KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
faber_giantesses.jpg
59KB, 427x640px
Having become /fit/, has that made you more willing to date taller girls?

Is height a criteria for you?

>tfw 5'8" and only tall(er) girls are interested in me
>>
>>41680312
They still wouldn't be, even if you were 6'4".
>>
I'm 5'8" and willing to date any girl who's interested in me, desu.
>>
>>41680274
I'm 5'11" and girls want absolutely nothing to do with me.
Whenever I ride the subway in the morning I can feel their scornful glares.
I actually don't give a fuck any more. Whenever a woman looks at me know, I've taken to giving her the most threatening stare possible back. They instantly turn away. I made one fucking vaginigger slut actually change cars the other day. It makes me feel pretty alpha actually.

Also I'm Pakistani so they're extra scared. Fucking cunts. I hate women.
>>
>>41680639
You're 5'11".

Dude, fuck you. You have nothing to complain about. This board might have you believe otherwise, but you're everything but a manlet.
Imagine a girl taller than 5'11". Gross. So in other words: you've got literally only the cute ones to choose from.

Fuck you.
>>
>>41680639

Well I'm sure your hatred of women has more to do with being Pakistani than being midget.
>>
>>41680669
>nothing to complain about
You mean other than being a friendless virgin at age 20?

No, fuck YOU.

I've tried to be nice to these gashniggers, to give them attention, and be funny, caring, etc. and it all blows up in my FUCKING face because I'm not even 6'0. That's the bottom line: you can be perfect otherwise but they won't even give you the time of day if you fall below an arbitrary figure. Why else would I be a virgin then genius?

I don't give a fuck anymore. I am through with trying to please sluts. Whenever I hear about some dumb college whore who was raped/killed by savage nigger from the hood near campus I smile because she probably wronged somebody JUST like me in the past and deserved it 10000%
>>
File: 1403273675911.jpg (210KB, 881x641px) Image search: [Google]
1403273675911.jpg
210KB, 881x641px
>>41680728
>>41680669
>>41680676
>>41680639
>>41680606
>>41680336
>>41680324
>>41680312
>manlets
>human
pick one
>>
>>41680728
haha ok pussy

the thing you need to worry about is being a sandnigger, not a manlet
>>
>>41680739
one
>>
>>41680739
>face is at boob height
perfect
>>
>>41680922
>>41680912
>he can't even kiss the woman in the mouth
i would kill myself tbhq
>>
>>41680937
thats a pretty good idea actually
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.