[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Juicing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 45674568.png (160KB, 236x359px) Image search: [Google]
45674568.png
160KB, 236x359px
So I'm curious for a friend for scientific purposes. Does juicing really work as a diet to lose a good deal of weight and retrain my taste buds to not crave fast food? If so what are some of the better recipes?
>>
>juicing
unless you talking about roiding up, no it doesn't work and is dumb
it will probably make you hungrier since all that liquefied food will be digested in about 20 minutes, leaving you will spiked blood sugar for a little bit and an empty belly for the next 5-7 hours til your next meal.

just eat filling, low calorie food. or exercise more so you don't have to skimp on food so much. calories in, calories out mother fucker, do you understand that?
>>
>>41678034
I am ok with hunger. It is lack of energy. I used to do water fasts for weeks at a time but my new job demands high energy and sharpness. Water fasting made me sluggish and lethargic. I don't mind the not eating part. Just need to be able to function at the same time.
>>
>>41678056
>It is lack of energy
not eating enough means that no matter what really, unless you start taking caffeine or some other stimulant. at best, you can eat big (relatively) meals for BF and lunch to offset the low energy you will have in the evening.
>>
>>41678003
ok dingus, being hungry is not an effective way to lose weight. you need to teach yourself healthy eating habits, stop thinking this is all or nothing and find the middle way. Just eat your fruits and vegetables, you can juice a little if you want. but you are losing the fiber that keeps you full. if you want to lose weight, feeling full is EVERYTHING. Or else you will crave burgers later in the day. Your mentality is not ready for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_0TUFpIqRQ&t=163s
>>
>>41678003
why wouldn't you simply eat the food in your picrelated instead of making a juice ? Are you in that much of a hurry... ?
>>
>>41678128
I don't like pooping
>>
>>41678132
fiber amount is what makes you poop more...
>>
File: IMG_3514.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3514.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>41678003

I've been juicing for years and it's absolutely fantastic. All those nutrients are obviously going to have a positive impact in virtually any physical activity you do including lifting. Juice for a week and see if your workouts and overall energy levels go up
>>
>>41678325
What ratio of fruits to veggies do you use? Any recipes you recommend?
>>
File: 1485740032536.png (3MB, 2300x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1485740032536.png
3MB, 2300x2014px
pls respond
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.