[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swim clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0374.jpg (106KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
106KB, 722x1280px
Got invited to a pool party are these speedos acceptable or too homo ?
>>
>>41675688
Better than briefs desu
>>
>>41675688
hot, but girls are going to be intimidated and gay guys are gonna be all over that ass
>>
>>41675688
you look good babe ;)
>>
Kinda faggy
>>
Def too faggy lmao just wear a short swimsuit weirdo
>>
>>41675688
It's a pool party OP, not a physique contest. Also I would wear those only at the beach in Brazil. Yes, plenty of homos but also straight guys wear them.
>>
>>41675688
>those hips
>>
>>41675688
Not acceptable
Guys will think you're gay
It's also considered the least attractive swim wear by women
>>
>>41675688
Everyone will find you more attractive if you try less. Just wear some semi short swim trunks. Try hard is an instant turn off for lots of girls. You really want everyone's first impression to be "look at that douche?"
>>
>>41675688
Would recommend wearing something gym shorts length. Chubbies swimshorts are perfect for parties
imo and you won't look like you're intentionally trying to show off and be a faggot at the same time. Stick with those when going to the beach solo. Hope you get laid man.
>>
>>41675688
you will get a lot of attention wearing a speedo especially if you are in the U.S. where it is likely you will be the only one wearing a speedo
>>
File: thezestgod.png (287KB, 577x676px) Image search: [Google]
thezestgod.png
287KB, 577x676px
You in tip top but just wear normal shorts man, those are too extra.
>>
>>41675688
You are fit enough to look good in it. Just wear it with confidence and youll be fine.
>>
>>41677465

This. Also, Speedo style briefs are more comfortable desu.
>>
I'd suck it
>>
OP here I'm not going to a pool party

Eeva if you see this unblock my number I have to tell you something
>>
File: jason_alexander.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jason_alexander.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>41678925
>mfw she doesn't unblock his number
>>
>>41678925
Fuck Eeva, you're hot dude, go slay some pussy at that party
>>
File: FullSizeRender(6).jpg (76KB, 648x863px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender(6).jpg
76KB, 648x863px
>>41679405
No, I want my Finnish pussy back
>>
>>41675688
I usually just wear really short swim trunks. It's nice because I get a bit of tan on my thighs while I'm out and about. To be honest though, like everyone else said, the shorter and tighter your suit, the more gay guys you'll have to swat off. Be ready to shoo some faggots.
>>
>>41679926
Never been hit on by a gay OR a woman though. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever witnessed someone being hit on IRL. Does it even happen
>>
>>41679903
Finnish girls are fucking cunts in my experience. Or massively depressed. Or both.
>>
>>41679937
I used to get a lot of attention from gays at my country club. My brother got into a spat with one and cracked his head open so now they avoid me. Feelsbad, it was very flattering. Women you will have to 9 times out of 10 approach. The rare woman that does approach you will either be a huge catch or someone with major baggage.
>>
>>41679950
Interesting

What do you recommend
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.