[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0770.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
> 18 years old
> 182/6'0
> 65/143
> needs to eat more obv
> has cancer genetics

Oh fit pls helpo the skinnyo kido
>>
Bumpo need halp
>>
File: 1494179208196.jpg (218KB, 1280x1149px) Image search: [Google]
1494179208196.jpg
218KB, 1280x1149px
wtf are you talking about kid? You look great. You're not like one of the 23234423lb landwhales we see in here.

Yeah you could put on some muscle, but even if you just eat clean and tone up you could probably run for fucking miles man.

Don't be so down on yourself dude
>>
>>41673041
Exactly how do you have bad genetics?
>>
Read the sticky and download myfitnesspal. Keep track of what you eat and make sure you have decent macros and high protein. And start lifting. Don't bulk up too fast or you'll get fat

Most importantly read the sticky
>>
>>41673151
That actually helped me cheer up :))
Any tips on getting rid of the hourglass figure? Dont need the chris evans dorito shape, just less feminine look through eating and exercises..
>>
Just read the sticky.
Why do you think you have bad genetics?
>>
>>41673172
You can't change your bone structure but if you put on more muscle you will still look great.
>>
>>41673167
Irl my shoulderwith and waist look reaaally out of proportion buy maybe you are all right and I'm just being a bitch. Thanks guys
>>
You're not 6 feet.
>>
>>41673201
I... I'm not? My life is a lie
>>
>>41673195
What are you even talking about, you look just fine. just go bulk and get some abdominal muscle definition.
You're gonna make it bruh.
>>
>>41673244
Holy damn these confidence boosts, I will not dissapoint ;-;
>>
>>41673301
You're not 6 feet tho.
>>
>>41673041
"i'm so sad, please understand and feel sad for me :("

there will come a point in life where you realise nobody gives a fuck about you and you can only help yourself
>>
>>41673349
I'm 182 centimeters which is 6'0? In feet or am I wrong?
>>
>>41673417
That would make you 5'9
>>
>>41673624
kek
>>
>>41673172

Men LOVE hourglass figure. Just be yourself and im sure you'll meet that special someone :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.