[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can a fellow fat cunt, find a beginners gym worrkout?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1503201.jpg (21KB, 356x450px) Image search: [Google]
1503201.jpg
21KB, 356x450px
Where can a fellow fat cunt, find a beginners gym worrkout?
>>
>>41671420
You dont need a gym yet buddy you just need to walk 10-30mins a day and try ur best to cut out sugar
>>
the sticky, read it
>>
>>41671452
assuming you are a similar weight to the picture
>>
spent a month or two on cardio, good dieting and body weight stuff

when you can do:
>run 3k
>do 10 push ups
>do 8 dips
>do 5 chin ups
>do 1 pull up

then start doing SS
>>
File: 1483299059677.png (1MB, 994x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1483299059677.png
1MB, 994x1082px
I started by walking for an hour each evening before bed (great chance to listen to some albums or podcasts) and doing basic lifts (3x10 biceps, triceps and chest). At this stage your diet is 100 times more important than your exercise.

Good luck bro, just remember that the weight loss will probably come in bursts rather than being gradual.
>>
>>41671452
>>41671464
Whatever you do DON'T RUN! If you look like in the pic you gonna fuck up your joints real fast. Go swim, get your diet in check and good luck
>>
>>41671464
he cnt do any of that if he's overweight
>recommending only bodyweight
>>
>>41671420 OP btw not me in pic, just of simmilar size
>>
Yeah best thing to do is light exercise. No matter what science says, exercise only has a small effect on your body fat. Diet is ultimately what determines your level of fat.
Look into eating natural foods, structuring meals so that they are mainly composed of protein and vegetables. This is easy to do and can be done essentially anywhere.
As for exercise, walk, spend time outside, etc. You can get a lot out of just walking for 15 mins a day.
>>
>>41671478
>>41671477
I was assuming he's not as fat as the guy in the pic, is all, but yeah, if he's obese he can swim or cycle

i recommended bodyweight stuff for a few weeks only though, because I want him to get used to having a routine and actually moving around before he hits the gym and starts doing weights, or else he's gonna get a gym membership and stop going to the gym in a week

how is that not a good advice for someone who's never lifted anything but spoons?
>>
>>41671420
Don't listen to any of these retards. As a former fatass myself I can easily say the best thing for you to do is stop eating a bunch of bullshit. If you're serious about losing weight you will now drink water/ black coffee/ black tea or diet soda only. Anything with any calories you aren't allowed to drink until you look like a human. Then you have to cut out snacking. You eat 3 meals a day and only those 3 meals. You never stuff yourself either, at those 3 meals you eat until you start to feel a tiny semblance of feeling full and then you stop and wait for your next meal. It also really helps to have a set sleep schedule for this as well.

As far as exercising goes, you walk. If your a fat fuck doing any sort of running or jogging will be bad for your knees. Just walk, everyday, at a pace as fast as you comfortably can. Walk for at least half an hour a day everyday.

If you follow those instructions and don't eat too much you'll drop weight really quickly. Took me 2 years to go from 280 to 180.
>>
File: 1467338725195.jpg (87KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1467338725195.jpg
87KB, 600x456px
>>41671420
Read the fucking sticky, you pig.
>>
>>41671517
>Don't listen to any of these retards
>stop eating a bunch of bullshit

>people literally told him to diet multiple times within the first five posts
>>
>>41671495
The best advice you will get is this.

Start small don't try to do to much to fast but make sure you are moving forward, Take down your weight and keep in mind it will fluctuate a little bit naturally. Then take these steps

1. Start walking 10-30mins a day
2. Try ur best to cut out sugar
3. Try to drink more water it's a natural aptitude suppressant
4. Keep track of ur weight. Check every month

It's very important you don't try to do to much to fast if you do you will fail. Progress and not giving up is more important that speed here it will be a long road so take it as slow as you need to and don't give up.

Speaking from experience.
>>
Thanks Y'all, so main importance seems to be diet
>>
>>41671517
This dudes right but his approach is too aggressive it will hammer the shit out of ur will power and you will break after a few days.
>>
>>41671420
Low sugar low carbs walk 5 miles or more a day. Ive lost 20 pounds since april 15th. No gym
>>
>>41671420
exercise doesnt matter for you. just eat like a human being
>>
>>41671538
In fairness the sticky kind of assumes that you can do most exercises, it does apply to people like OP but it's not that obvious.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.