[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Clarence deadlifts 330kg with hook grip. What can I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: ClazoDeadlift.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ClazoDeadlift.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Based Clarence deadlifts 330kg with hook grip.

What can I do to get ridiculously high numbers with hook grip without feeling like my thumbs are going to break in two?
>>
>>41666421
Keep DLing with hook grip retard
>>
>>41666421
>What can I do to get ridiculously high numbers with hook grip without feeling like my thumbs are going to break in two?
you don't because you're a fucking white numale. only superior black men can deadlift correctly
>>
>>41666421
steroids.
>>
>>41666433
Can't even do 140kg hook grip without it hurting like hell. Would tape help?
>>
>>41666421
Is Clarence Asian? Half? Doesent look Irish
>>
>>41666421
>What can I do to get ridiculously high numbers with hook grip without feeling like my thumbs are going to break in two?
practice you mong
>>
>>41666501
half Filipino
>>
>>41666421
>>41666467
how about you hold the weight with your actual forearms. grip strength has enormous potential but everyone around here is just too fucking lazy to develop it
>>
Clarence been doing it for more than 10 years.

Just keep at it. Do Smolov or some shit.
>>
>>41666433

Basically this
>>
>>41667260
Horrible advice

>>41666421
Doing it correctly usually makes it painless but every once in a while my thumb explodes even with baby weight
>>
>>41666421

Clarence is ugly as fuck.

Just LOL @ these Gymcels.
>>
>>41667313
Post face and body you pussy

Seriously I bet you're ugly and abusing the fact that you're anon
>>
>>41667336

Haha, I don't need to.

This gymcel cope is too much. I'm laughing a lot.
>>
>>41667364
I'm attractive and engaged to a cutie. Nothing to prove here you're just an ugly cunt reveling in the fact that nobody can hold you accountable. I'm giggling here at your insecurity at trying to drag someone else down
>>
>>41667381
I miss when /fit/ built people up more often. /r9k/ has ruined this place.
>>
>>41667392
Are you talking about me calling anon out or anon laughing at based Clarence0?
>>
>>41667447
Dino?

Hit me with riddles or whatever my dude just don't evade the question
>>
>>41667456
Not that other guy but you're fucking creepy. And so is Dino. Both of you please kill yourselves.
>>
>>41667473
>>41667456
Literally no dude

Regret making that post. I was just poking fun.
>>
>>41667486
Sorry bud my nerves are on end because of my niece
>>
>>41667499
What's up with your niece? I haven't followed you since you left plg.
Is the Facebook chat still a thing? Why haven't you all come back since the dragon was slayed?
>>
Hook grip feels perfectly natural to me these days but that wasn't always the case. All I did was hook grip every deadlift and barbell row, even outside of the gym; Grocery bags, gym bags, lawn mower etc... If I do a normal grip heavy deadlift today it just slips out of my hand.
>>
IIRC George Leeman hook grip deadlifted 900lbs and he does stupid amounts of rows with many variations, so I guess just train all your muscle groups for it and use hook grip for them.
>>
>>41667508
>following tripfags
Fuck you faggot. Enablers like you are worse than the trips
>>
>>41667644
I second this post.
>>
>>41667644
You are a child and this is a tantrum

>>41667508
Just whiney toddler being a little shit. Nothing monumental. I haven't been lifting lately due to school and injury not related to lifting. Be back in the gym and plg in a couple weeks after these vacations
>>
>>41666441
>>41666441
Don't northern white men have the heaviest dead lifts in the world you ugly cuck
>>
>>41667313
Clarence isn't ugly, dude. Genuinely ugly people are few and far between.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.