[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest opinion on PF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: planet-fatness-plsnobully.png (32KB, 608x297px) Image search: [Google]
planet-fatness-plsnobully.png
32KB, 608x297px
OK, I know people like to laugh at Planet Fatness, but is it really that terrible? I work out at home, but I'm going to be traveling for a couple of weeks at least and I'm looking into making use of this inexpensive gym. I'm a bit wary of some of their language, such as "judgment free locations" and pic related (bullying is a feature, not a bug). So give me the dirt. Can I just go lift some weights for next to nothing or am I going to be harassed for being a fucking white male 6'2 master race around a bunch of angry manlets and hamplanets?
>>
File: bigron.jpg (30KB, 443x342px) Image search: [Google]
bigron.jpg
30KB, 443x342px
This would be really cool if it was more about boys and girls working out so they have the self-confidence to not let themselves be bullied, but I don't know.
>>
>>41666351
They don't have free weights, nuff said. They are more of a scam than other gyms as they cater exclusively to people who don't want to exercise at all
>>
>>41666351
nigger nobody gives a shit about you

check out the gyms in your area and weigh the costs. there is a PF thread every fucking day asking the same autistic shit.
>>
>>41666562
>They don't have free weights
The one I go to does.
>>
>>41666630
>check out the gyms in your area
Why would I do this? Learn to read, faggot.
>>
>>41666659
>The one I go to
delete this and yourself immediately
>>
>>41666562
Mine has a (purple) squat rack and 3 benches with barbells. And only 1 smith machine. But yea, most don't do that anymore company policy doesn't allow it. Older ones are grandfathered in for barbells and dumbbells that at 80+
>>
>>41666351
No deadlifts - no dollars

look elsewhere bro
>>
>>41667406
I've also never been bothered when deadlifting. I put some yoga mats under the weights and don't drop the bar like an attention seeking autist. PF is worth 10 a month. If you pay 20 you get free massages and tanning nigga it's not that bad if you're strapped for cash.
>>
>>41667427
how much do you deadlift, no e-stats plz
>>
>>41667433
I don't go above 315 to be fair. I usually do 3x5 at 275.
>>
gym for people who don't care about exercise, but want to feel good about themselves

their marketing strategy is literally built around having people sign up and not go

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2014/12/17/371463435/episode-590-the-planet-money-workout
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.