[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you bald>>>>>>?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

are you bald.... how has it impacted your life?
>>
>>41665401
I had pretty dense dark hair that looked really good, but most of it is now gone, only on the front tho
My head shape is good and my face is decent, but it does lower the women size pool that you can date. Other than that nothing
>>
Take comfort that most guys never lose the hair on their balls
>>
>>41665401
The hair on my head migrated to my chest and shoulders.

I was always a skinhead so going bald did not affect me. In fact I would rather it all fall out, so I don't have to buzz it every week.
>>
started shaving my head when i was 20 because i started balding at 18. I'm 27 now and it hasn't really negatively affected me at all, sometimes I get called a skinhead but it hasn't really damaged my sex life, i'm actually getting laid more as a bald man.
>>
>>41665428
thankyou for responding. I hope I won't go bald.
>>
>>41665401
>My dad lost his hair in his 30's
>My uncle lost his in his 20's.
>28 and my hairline is starting to get a bit high
It's got me worried but I figure if it ever gets too bad I'll just start shaving my head and work out 3x more.
>>
I started shaving my head about a month ago because I was balding and it reached that point where you just say fuck it. I've been getting more attention such as smiles and hellos since I went bald. Bald is better than balding man. When you're bald its easier to look like you take care of yourself, well groomed kinda thing. Plus there are women out there who like bald guys, so you kinda fit a niche and it improves your chances (over balding at least). Obviously its not ideal and if I could take a magic pill that would restore my hair then I would but I can't so fuck it. If you're balding op then just commit to it bro.
>>
i'm half bald, but i didn't start balding until late 20s, so i already bedded women before it was a problem, i'm 33 now and married with 2 kids, i have to shave my head on a 0 every day to maintain the shaved head look, i think being bald is fine provided you are fit and look strong, it seems to compensate for the hair loss

i have been thinking about getting scalp pigmentation done because i would like to get a bit of action on the side becaues my wife got fat after 2 kids and she has zero interest in fucking these days, plus i might get a trap waifu to put up in our rental apartment so i can go pound that boipucci on the side too lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akIG6ZyUVGE
long story short, provided you are good looking and succesful in other areas of life - primarily money and health/fitness, you'll be fine
>>
File: 1.png (549KB, 992x653px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
549KB, 992x653px
here is another shot of the scalp micropigmentation, ya cant even tell a diff really, apparently they use some 2D technique to give it a 3D effect, 30,000 tattoo dots
>>
>>41665753
that looks dumb as fuck, he still looks bald.
>>
>>41665786
what about this dude, can you even tell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuqeNSOZsc8

sure, it doesnt let you grow oyur hair back, but it just looks like you buzz it off but still have hair imo
>>
>>41665786

It actually looks cool, because it makes it look like " I shave my hair because I want too" and not "I shave my hair because I have to"
>>
>>41665816
>>41665828
or it looks like you have a tattood head and anyone will know the second they touch your head.

The insecurity levels to do something like this are real.
>>
>>41665753
looks like a wigger, no thanks, I rather go full skinhead
>>
>>41665837
how often are people touching your head though? not that often, and once you're in bed with your trap waifu or some other slut, they aren't gonna care
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.